[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Welcome to the official /soc/ Florida thread, sponsored by Publix:

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 148
Thread images: 21

File: IMG_2394.png (8KB, 419x407px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2394.png
8KB, 419x407px
Welcome to the official /soc/ Florida thread, sponsored by Publix: Where Shopping Is a Pleasure®

Here are some things to consider posting. The more you include, the greater your chances of success!

Required:
>Age
>Gender
>Location

Optional:
>Contact info
>Picture
>Bio
>What you're looking for
>What you're not looking for
>Describe yourself in one word
>Picture (of reproductive organs)
>>
>Age

>Gender
Male

>Location
305/786/954 (Miami)

>Contact info
Kik: spilled_beer

>Picture
(see Kik or Skype profile)

>Bio
Work is so stressful that we only work four-day weeks and I spend most of my time off in bed. I like singing karaoke, going to dive bars, and traveling—preferably all three at the same time.

>What you're looking for
Femanons to talk to about how our days are going, maybe hang out IRL if we hit it off.

The irate customer who told me he hoped I'd die from gonorrhea. He seemed to have anger issues.

Wanderlust

(This image requires a 4chan GOLD account)
>>
>>25431023
>>Age
26 (almost 27 on 25th of July)

>>Gender
Male

>>Location
727/813
Sometimes St. Pete, Spring hill, largo and clear water too.

Optional:
>>Contact info
Kik: BasaraOnCam

>>Bio
The love of my life had recently convince me to follow my passion in writing and for the last 4 months I have been. Officially finished the draft of my first book while working full time now and I am proud.

>>What you're looking for
Just chill people to chat with, if you like to read I could also use another critic since no one has read my book yet. For all I know I might be a shit author who is better off focusing on my career in sales.

Plus it would be nice to start an email list, meet other writers and learn how to make it into a career.
>>What you're not looking for
Hook ups, creepers, etc. Just be normal and chill. I like to help people and have a high IQ so its nice to get into deeper conversations.

>>Describe yourself in one word
Awake
>>
>Age
>Gender
Male
>Location
561/954/305

>Contact info
Kik: cooldude1784

>Picture
You'll have to contact me if you want one
>Bio
I'm a chill guy, live in Boca right now but my permanent residence is in Pines. I'm going to be down in Miami for the Metallica concert tonight though if anyone is going or wants to meet up after the show. I'm very laid back, open to almost anything and 420 friendly.
>What you're looking for
Someone to hang out with, hook up with, or idk anything.
A sea of dick pics
Chill
See above
>>
M

Kik:
gatorguy45

Bio:
In a happy relationship, but always entertain the idea of having something on the side even though I have never cheated in any way. Like to jerk off to weird shit I find on 4chan.

What I'm looking for:
Nudes, maybe a hookup if we get comfortable with one another and can be discrete. Also not opposed to just chatting.

One Word:
Potential

Pic of Reproductive Organ:
Kik me to see, I'm not shy
>>
Last thread was up for like a week and nobody met anyone. Good luck fags
>>
29/m/727
>kik: TurboHonky
>looking for friends and or fellow hobbyists (/k/ and /tg/)
>not looking for stonerfags
>describe yourself in one word: Reserved
>>
>>25432441
It was mostly dick hungry faggots, trannyfags and crossdressing faggots
>>
>Age
>Gender
Male
>Location
>Contact info
kik: inthehouse7
>Picture
kik me!
>What you're looking for
Recently have really wanted to sub for someone, male or female. Open to hangs, fucks, chats, anything really!
>>
>>25432441
The last time I tried a 4chan meetup it was pretty cringey. I picked up this one dude then we spent a while waiting for the other guy who never showed so it was just us two sitting there awkward as fuck not really having a conversation. The guy was autistic tier and seemed agitated by everyone, also didn't have any money to buy food. Shit experience.
>>
File: IMG_20170528_191150.jpg (1MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170528_191150.jpg
1MB, 2448x3264px
>>25431023
>Age
>Gender
M
>Location
352, northeast of Orlando
>Contact
Kik: InfernoHernandez
>Picture
Fine
>Bio
Fat manlet with fucked teeth and a lazy eye seeks acquaintances
>What you're looking for
I really just want anybody, male or female, down to chat at fuckass hours of the night. I work afternoons and get off anywhere between midnight and 3 AM, then get home and stay up until about 8 AM. Then I sleep until I have to work again.
Unless you're super feminine, wieners. Maybe not even then, who knows.
>Describe yourself with one word
No
>Picture of reproductive organs
Just imagine a gluestick that spent the day getting kicked across the floor of an unswept barber shop
>>
Bump for 407
>>
File: me coat.jpg (48KB, 431x643px) Image search: [Google]
me coat.jpg
48KB, 431x643px
20/M/407 (904 hometown)

kik: ericthebarbaric

right wing guy looking for a girlfriend (lol)

>describe yourself in one word
powerful
>>
>>25435086
>powerful
More like cringe...
>>
File: IMG_20170708_140616_357.jpg (958KB, 1717x1717px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170708_140616_357.jpg
958KB, 1717x1717px
Male
850/Niceville

Looking for a female to play with tonight

Kik: bukakeparty
Snap: edg.tv
>>
24m with 19f looking for male to help with our mfm kink. Hmu on kik longcarrides712
>>
>Age
>Gender
Male
>Location

>Contact info
Kik Anondontknow
>Picture
<Iv been told I look like John Travolta>
>Bio
Im over qualified for entry lvl IT work and frustrated about it need I say more. Last chick I was fucking that I had any attraction to said and I quote "Why would you ever need a condom?". Chicago women am I right. Nothing to do but cook food and go to the gym. I recently started keto.
>What you're looking for
Straight friends and lesbians, people that go out to clubs and shit for things like pendulum and Techno shit

Drug addicts and weirdos

FUCKING|AWESOME(space omitted so its one word)
>>
>>25436468
>Last chick I was fucking that I had any attraction to said and I quote "Why would you ever need a condom?"
This, ladies and gentlemen, is why we have super gonorrhea.
>>
>>25436933
hood rats
>>
>>25436468
>>25436933
Wise words I heard on the radio
"If a girl says 'you don't need a condom', you need two"
>>
male/20/orlando

kik: throwaway5424

>black gay kid into whatever desu
>not looking to hookups but not opposed, really just looking for people to chill with and parties to go to
>don't care for rude people?? im not opposed to a whole lot

one word
>chill
>>
>>25435086
>powerful

Lol buddy. You are beta as fuck, like most cuckservatives
>>
239 21 m here. Girlfriend and I are bi, looking for cute people for a threesome.
>>
>>25438404

kik?

239 anon here in the Cape, 24 years old, handsome, hung.
>>
>>25438191
>cuckservatives

who's the cuckservative?
>>
26, male, Niceville, 850

I'm looking to hang out or fuck. Just your typical dorky guy here. I'm pretty open to people. Don't get super attached though. Kik me @ Ovyl.nie

Foolish
>>
24/M/407
Kik: Unyuhonium

Just got out of a relationship and looking for a girl to talk with
>>
>>25440137
The guy I replied to? Note >right wing
>>
>>25431397
anyone else in the 813?
>>
28/m/407

kik:zuko121

Looking for a cute girl to be friends with. I'm in great shape, got an athletic build, and enjoy anime, vidya, and the outdoors.
>>
>>25442154
I'm kind of in the 813 but not what you're looking for
>>
>>25442909
well like i said, im up for anything. Just broed really.
>>
>>25442984
Pretty damned sure nothing in that bio post has nothing in the terms of "up for anything"

Besides, I'm a guy
>>
>Age
27 for another month
>Gender
Male
>Location
305 Doral, Westchester, Kendall
>Contact info
Kik: fukubukuro1
>Bio
Gay latino fat bear dude
>What you're looking for
Chat about whatever, especially when I'm working late nights, video games, life, how Miami blows, penises and dude asses maybe
Drugs but i don't really mind if you like pot or whatever
Myself
Yeah sure fuck it it's been a minute since I've posted it last
>>
File: 20160531151304_1.jpg (433KB, 1920x1080px)
20160531151304_1.jpg
433KB, 1920x1080px
>Age

>Gender
Male

>Location

>Contact info
kik bloomingsc

>Picture
that would render this post ineffective

>Bio
make up a backstory for the typical 4chan sperglord and you probably wont be too far from the mark

>What I'm looking for
buddies, fwb or gf, shitposters, vidya, 420, other burn outs that just want to do their own thing but together.

homosex. we can be friends and shit tho.

serialspaghettispiller
>>
>>25443447
813 as well. What games do you play?
>>
>>25443478
lately, a lot of warhams or other Total War. Just got Shadow of Mordor from the Steam sale. Sometimes Counter-Strike when I'm in a masochistic mood. Other than that, usually comfy stuff like MGSV, XCOM, or shadow complex. Also, emulators, been playing through Breath of the Wild.
I'm always down to try out a new multiplayer game, if there's someone that can tolerate me learning the ropes/going through the learning curve.
>>
Florida man confirms he's still a creep through 4chan thread. More news at 11.
>>
>>25444807
How long has that comment been burning a hole in your pocket?
>>
>>25444807
Excellent wit, upvoted
>>
any gamer girls around 386 want to play some vidya?
>>
31/m/904

Kik: SephD0973

Just watch anime and chill.
>>
Orlando

Kik:Demic_Kawaii
Looking for anything but drugs really
I'm a skinny tall brown boy
>>
>Age 18
>Gender m
>Location Lakeland

>Contact info Kik awesomeman2388
>Picture
>What you're looking for chill or sex
Someone over 30
>>
Florida is even shitty in threads on 4chan :(
>>
Male
Umatilla

Discord: tacgnol06#8198
Let's see, I handle medical records for the health department. Play FFXIV because the area is boring as fuck. Easy to get along with, though I prefer to be rational. Overly emotional types wear on me. Discord included to ensure I get no responses. Up for nerd stuff, anime, dnd, bi with a relaxed attitude towards sex but hardly required.
>>
>>25445760
>Umatilla
Whoa. Never even head of that place before.
>>
23/m/north orlando (407)

Might be willing to get drinks with someone around here. Im pretty chill. Into /k/ /o/ and /pol/ stuff. I don't come to this board often.
>>
23 f 941
kik:frozentits666

mfw no one is in 941 except meth heads
>>
>>25445695
Just thirsty faggots, trannyfags and fags
>>
23m/727

just bored
kik: wintergreen33
>>
> 31
> m
> 407/Orlando

> kik: gentrylm
> physicist.
>>
>>25431205
aye i was at that show, good times
>>
>>25443517
Damn. PC Master Race. I'm an XBone gamer.
I'd chill at your place and drink a beer while you played breath of the wild though. You fucking can emulate that?! I thought I'd never be able to touch it because it would require me buying a Nintendo console. And we know that's not gonna happen until they cut their "WE'RE GONNA CHANGE THE GAMING INDUSTRY" gimmicky console bullshit. A fucking half mobile console. What? Like I go anywhere and suddenly say "You know what? I wish I was fucking playing Mario on a shit iPad right now."
>>
28/m bored 561
kik
redneckromeo1988
>>
>>25449031
I was actually pretty excited for the Switch, definitely more now that the new Metroid Prime was announced. I don't think Nintendo's found its footing on what its audience wants hardware wise, but it feels like they're starting to get back on point with their games. If the games are good, people will buy the hardware.
And yeah, I can emulate the WiiU version. It's not perfect, you have to mess with it a little, but it runs full speed, just not at the most fluid framerate. The Cemu devs have been making a lot of progress, and most other games work perfectly.
>>
>>25446231
That doesn't surprise me. No one has heard of Umatilla.
>>
>>25449570
I have! I'm just not sure where it is.
>>
Publix sub pro-tip:

The chicken tenders sub can be tossed in buffalo OR orange sauce. The orange sauce is like a sweet teriyaki, and is actually pretty good.

Subs which use meat that comes from hot trays (think mojo pork) shouldn't be ordered when that's the sub of the week, since they typically are trying to ration the amount that goes on each sub.

Sometimes when online ordering you can add the premium add-ons and it won't get rung up at the register, because it wasn't added to the ticket.
>>
Are there any hot sissy's or TGs in the 813 area?
>>
>Age
>Gender
male
>Location
miami miramar pembroke pines broward 305 786 954

>Contact info
kik: SurpriseModaFuka
>Picture
trade on kik
>What you're looking for
meetups and hookups 420 friendly ok
penpals
>>
>>25450095
Get chipotle mayo on your subs
>>
File: IMG_1482.gif (2MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1482.gif
2MB, 400x300px
>18
>Florida
>I've brought it upon myself
>Anything and everything, saying this unironically
>other boards I frequent /g/, /lit/, /o/, /tv/, and I still browse 8ch, endchan and 7chan
>Idk
>Idek that either
>skyline.to is my snap
>>
>>25451982
Sorry I just copy pasted from this other thread because I'm feeling too demoralized to do anything right now
>>

305/near hialeah

white guy who stuck taking care of his father
>>
>>25431023

>Age

>Gender
male

>Location

>Contact info
kik- zeph770

>Bio
just looking to to chill, meet people and if things happen, well they just happen

>What you're looking for
anything really

the herps

umm

8=D

im a grower not a shower.

Side note, i plan to go see war for the planet of the apes tonight after work. might have an extra ticket if someone wants to join. It would be over by regal oakwood tonight 9pm.
>>
>>25450095
fuck yeah pubsubs, imma try that online ordering thanks mayne
>>
>>25450095
Gonna note a couple things here.

#1, I don't think it's rationing. There's a specific amount that is supposed to be used and corporate is really cracking down on following R&P. I work bakery so not sure exactly how much is supposed to be used but yeah.

#2, it's kind of an across the board thing. Publix stock has started going down, and they're terrified of Sprouts/Whole Foods esp now that Amazon bought the latter. Their stock has been going down for about two years now so they're trying to make more money and they're doing that by raising prices and skimping on things, and telling their workers to position it as "more convenient for the customer". Example, they stopped carrying the mini donuts and now only carry the donut holes; same dough, but you get 3 oz less and pay $.50 more.

Problem is most of corporate now is either people who never worked in a store, headed by the original owner's kids who got handed a manager position and worked up from there. They make all these stupid decisions that don't reflect how stores actually run. So I wouldn't say expect rationing, just expect to be paying more for less across the board.
>>
18, Male, Tampa
Kik: Kickinanon
Looking for females
>>
>>25445170
Deltona area 18 f what kind of vidya ya looking for? I mainly play pc games and just recently got into Civ 5
>>
>>25439953
4lugthuggin
>>
posting again bc im in the mood to make friends

>20
>male
>orlando
>kik: throwaway5424
>i'm really into parties but also hanging out. i'm not from orlando so someone to show me around would be cool
>one word: adventurous
>>
>>25451982
>>25451991
Yeah, I was kind of confused as to why you felt the need to specify Florida as your location in a Florida thread, but I chalked it up to general Florida wackiness.
>>
>>25450095
>>25453665
As a reminded, Publix® is sponsoring this thread. Please keep all Publix-related comments positive as a thanks for their generous support.
>>
>22
>Male
>786
>Because I'm uncaring.
>Talking. Females. Sharing of ideas.
>Anything beyond friendship with a male
>[spoiler]okc[/spoiler]
>Picture? Haha just imagine a skinny latin guy
>Spontaneous.
>Any girl who actually wants that probably isn't worth it beyond one night [spoiler]Not that I mind, just state the intention[/spoiler]
>>
>>25453665
You see Dominos no long sells breadsticks
>>
>>25453665
I'm sad to read this. This is the start of the death knell. Corporate types kill the brand and pick at what's left of the corpse before moving on to another victim. F.

But more importantly, tell me how to make the baguette/french bread (the fat one). While the real thing is delicious, the Publix version will always be my favorite.

>>25454604
In all honesty, a Publix shill thread would be a step up from the normal florida thread quality.
>>
>Age

>Gender
Male

>Location
305 (Miami)

>Contact info
Kik:TheSteakIsBurning

>Picture
Here

>Bio
Tall, chubby but I workout a lot, I also eat a lot.

>What you're looking for
Looking for a man or a woman to help feminize me.

One time fling, or a one night stand

Hyper
>>
>>25437771
>black gay kid into whatever desu

Literally everyone on 4chan.
>>
I was going to go to St. Pete for the Adrenaline Mob show but their tour van was involved in a fatal car crash

Anyone want to do shit that isn't gay?
>>
>>25457495
Nevermind, the show isn't cancelled, just moving bands around
>>
Male/22/727

Looking for chill people into dabbing and vidya. Females and feminine boyos to the front but cool ass dudes arent opposed. Shoot me an email [email protected]
>>
23m with 19f gf looking for a third to help out with our mfm kink. Cl dosent work. Kik longcarrides712..
>>
>>25446426
usually true.. 29/m/941
>>
>>25431023
Florida
>>
561/20/m/bi/ hook up kik: thousand80p
>>
>>25456473
The short one? Uses Chicago dough, it's literally flour/yeast/water/salt.

Regular french bread uses a dough mix but it's the same as the pizza dough, you can just grab the pizza dough, roll it out, you have french bread.

But yeah usually the bakery at least does a price increase every six months or so. I'm still there one day a week because I get vision and dental for like $5 a week together, price increases I've noticed in the last six years are:

Cakes, I think they rose by $2-3 across the board

Cookies went from like $3.49 to 3.89

Cupcakes used to be... i forget, like 3.69 or something now they're $4

Garlic spread swapped to prepackaged and went up a couple months ago

A lot of the pastries went up by .20 or so as well

They cut down the size of the fresh made coffee cakes and strudels to half size but they're about 75% of the price

Oh, and the rye bread and wheat stuff all comes in as frozen dough we don't mix it instore anymore
>>
Who gainesville/352 here?
>>
What happened to the Florida Kik chat?
>>
>>25462610
Lost its sponsor. We're trying to sign on Zephyrhills water but I can't really comment more.

Also, chicken tender subs are on sale this week at your local Publix® for $6.99.
>>
>Age
>Gender
Male dude (legitimate)
>Location
904 duuuuuvaaaaal!
>Contact info
Kik: sm0rk
(the zero is silent)
>Picture
Yes
>Bio
Life is good, honestly. I have a great career that I actually enjoy and it pays a lot of money. Me personally, I'm sociable, fit, and ridiculously intelligent. What's wrong with me? I like the kind of girls who'd be into the 4chans.
>What you're looking for
A socially awkward, adorable neet gril to sort of haunt my house like a friendly ghost. I'll take care of all the money stuff, you cook tasty treats and be happy to see me when I get home. I'll also beat down anybody who hurts your feelings!
No cold or overly distant personality, please. I'm looking for something like pic related (best grill.)
Interesting!
Yes
>>
I'm looking for a guy named Daniel. He's gay, 18 to 20 and lived in Tampa/St Pete. And I lost his kik.
>>
>>25463101
>Also, chicken tender subs are on sale this week at your local Publix® for $6.99.
O shit really?
>>
File: 1478490902049.jpg (61KB, 604x498px) Image search: [Google]
1478490902049.jpg
61KB, 604x498px
I never understand these threads. Literally almost no f's post and they are garrunteed to not be in 813. Oh well bump I guess
>>
>>25464834
Yes!

Source: arepublixchickentendersubsonsale.com
>>
Kinda drunk Britfag here on holiday

Your state is kinda cool, there seem to be lots of hot women

I'm on Anna Maria island and it's pretty fucking rad

It's so fucking hot though, Christ
>>
Any good adult theaters in the 305 area? I'm looking to experiment in an anonymous setting.
>>
>>25466241
Post more blini kot
>>
>>25466980
There are dozens. You can't miss them driving around.
>>
>>25431023
Pickle barrel best sandwiches in the state. Laspadas ain't got nothing on em
>>
>>25466980
>are there adult theaters in Florida
Have you looked near trailer parks or ghettos?
>>
File: IMG_1573.jpg (6KB, 328x90px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1573.jpg
6KB, 328x90px
>>25431147
>black and didnt poste "woke"
>>
What's it take to find trans/traps in 305?
>>
>>25466980
There's one literally across the street from the airport, on LeJeune and 25th or so.
>>
>>25462144
What's good nigga
>>
> be you
> live in florida on purpose

it's ok to be a living joke as long as you admit it
>>
>>25469946
They're all in Ft. Lauderdale.
>>
>>25453733
civ is life! I'm down to get weird on some Civ if you're looking for peeps to play with. 26m kik: durhamshade
>>
19 m 727
Kik: cbird258
>>
>>25453733
>>25471531
Hey I live in the 305 but I'm almost always up for a game of civ, if you want another player. 22/M/305
>>
>>25471037
Really?? Where? I could imagine they're in Wilton manors but I've never encountered any
>>
Bumpsters.
>>
>>25446426
Why are they frozen?
>>
File: 1498146706761.jpg (8KB, 132x175px) Image search: [Google]
1498146706761.jpg
8KB, 132x175px
YBETH BRRRRUUUZHALL EVERY CFL WAFIU.

Kik:neathats
>>
RIP
>>
22 m 434
>>
>Age
>Gender
Female
>Location
305/786 South ass Flawduh near the ass end of the metro
>Contact info
Ask for it~
>Bio
I'm lazy as hell but I can be a good listener.
>What you're looking for
Stoner friends
NSA sex, not my thing.
fuckwadette
>>
>>25476031
If you're a cool person, my gf and I would probably be down to smoke, how do I talk to you?
>>
looking for bud in 561
>>
>>25476031
sup, also in the 305 and down to smoke got snap or kik? add me it's gstoka
>>
>>25476476
[email protected]
>>
>>25476476
where in 561?
>>
>>Age

>>Gender
M

>>Location

>>Contact info
kik: seductivewaters

>>Picture
Ask for it on kik

>>Bio
Tall lanky guy who loves to drive, play vidya, and run.

>>What you're looking for
Just looking for a cool trap/trannie in my area who I could hang out and have a little fun with, I'm down with whatever and if your a little ways away I don't mind driving out to meet you

>>What you're not looking for
Honestly unless your black or really fat I'm sure your pretty cute

>>Describe yourself in one word
Easy going

>>Picture (of reproductive organs)
Ask for it on kik
>>
>>25431023
Which one do you wanna try first ?
>>
So my FWB has a fantasy of having a bi threesome, specifically one where the guys are bi (MMF) and fuck each other as well as fuck her.

So I'm looking for a guy who is into thicker/bigger girls and is bi and into being a top with guys.

She gives fantastic head and is great in the sack. We're both very openminded and naughty.
We're hosting in East Boca 561

If you're interested, respond with your kik or contact info.
>>
>>25476031
Smoke, lazy, and listen together? Sounds fun. Add me: leongeon777
>>
>>25478358
Kik: bonsoiroo
>>
>Age
>Gender
M
>Location
Brunswick Ga
>Contact info
Kik. Rewqggg

>Bio
Normal, pretty kinky white guy
>What you're looking for
Like minded femanon to hook up with
Dudes
Machine
>>
>>25436468
do u have discord?
>>
27/m/fl 850 Panama City Beach
kik: cgdriver
Females only
Open to anything from beer pong to road head... and beyond!
>>
>>25478358
Kik: Fadedsmoke80
>>
>>25476476
This
>>
Male
Tampa
>>
>>25446426
that's because Bradenton is the worst

heyooooo

>>25466585
britfag!

if you can spare the time head down south. Siesta Key is a beautiful beach, Mote Marine and the Ringling Museum are both cool (the latter has free admission on Mondays) and the Colombia Restaurant on St. Armands' is authentic Cuban food in a lovely setting.
>>
File: IMG_1839.jpg (44KB, 572x615px)
IMG_1839.jpg
44KB, 572x615px
>>25476031
supp

>Age
>Gender
M
>Sexuality
straight
>Location
305/786/954
>Contact info
kik: ReachOutSoc

>Picture
see above

>Bio
capricorn seeking affection. University student w/two jobs

>What you're looking for
sesh buddy, a foodie, any gamers, a dom lmao zzz
sus people

trash

>Picture
8=====D
>>
fuck florida honestly
>Age
>Gender
f
>Location
305/miami/south miami

>Contact info
sc miaroseeeee
kik miaisamermaid
>snapchat for pics

>Bio
im tryna move to cali in october, life is stressful right now and i probably drink too much trying to cope

>What you're looking for
if u wanna talk im down, if u wanna pay me for company even better

hookups!!!!
>>
772 23/m

its whatever at this point.
sushi, drinks, guns, billards, live music.

just reply contact info if u wanna get something going.
>>
>Age
>Gender
male
>Location
904 westside <--
>Contact info
Discord: Hinotori#2091
>Picture
Yes
>Bio
Out of college and looking to build my career. Trying to get into Airforce. Also working on putting together my art project online.
>What you're looking for
A regular friend to get me out of the house to chat and socialize with.
Someone who doesn't talk at all. :|
Chill. ~
>>25463292 Hello duval bro, how's it going?
>>
m
VikingSrq
>>
>>25478358
kik: inthehouse7
Total switch, and cute too! I'll show you once I hear from you.
>>
>>25480498
>pay me for company

Go fuck yourself
>>
>>25446426
Got discord?
>>
>>25480498
>not looking for hookups
>willing to take money in exchange for company

Not a very good business model for a prostitute
>>
>Age
>Gender
M
>Location
>Contact info
kik - leaf2959
>Bio
Summers ending and I don't want to think about post-graduation. The rest you can ask
>What you're looking for
Whatever
Ladyboys
Chill
>>
>Age
>Gender
M
>Location
>Contact info
kik: GoldennGodd
>What you're looking for
chill people / anything pretty much except for hookups
feminine penis
potential
>>
Bumping for weekend
>>
>Age
>Gender
m
>Location
772 Vero

>Contact info
whoadudenoway

>Bio
Recent College grad, crashing with my parents til i find a job and leave this shit state again.
>What you're looking for
friends (male/female), relationships(female/trans), experiences (any)
drugs, drama, craziness
Bored
>>
>>25471037
since when, there were almost none like 6 years ago
Thread posts: 148
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.