[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey, I'm a deeply depressed anon looking for other girls

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 9

File: makeup pic 1.jpg (121KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
makeup pic 1.jpg
121KB, 1080x1920px
Hey, I'm a deeply depressed anon looking for other girls to talk to and potentially become more than friends. I would prefer if you shared taste in music with me, but it doesn't really matter cause I'm just really lonely. I like Radiohead a lot, I'm kinda nerdy, I'm a musician, and I'm just looking for a lovely person to be sad with whether I'm sad with them platonically or romantically.
>>
>>25428958
I've been on a radiohead/audioslave binge since I heard Chris passed. Loneliness sucks.

You seem like a fun person. Hope you find what you're looking for.
>>
>>25429040
Thank you, that was really sweet.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (23KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
23KB, 1280x720px
>>25428958
I'm not sure I'm what you're looking for, but I wanted to stop by and chime in my support for you. Being lonely can really suck. I hope you find someone to listen to radiohead with.

You're gonna make it.
>>
>>25428958
how old r u?
>>
>>25428958
@ser-poopsalot#9810 add us on discord if ya just wanna vent or chat
>>
>>25429372
>>
>>25429368
Thank you!
>>
>>25429396
Thank you! I might just do that.
>>
>>25428958
I have that same shirt so you get points for us being twinsies
>>
>>25428958
What music do you like besides Radiohead?
>>
Hey, would you be down to talk to a guy? I know you said you're looking for girls to talk to in the op but I can relate to being a lonely and depressed nerd. (I think radiohead are pretty cool too). Hmu on kik or something?
>>
File: IMG_4645.jpg (167KB, 400x1233px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4645.jpg
167KB, 400x1233px
>>
Sounds like you need to try lsd or magic mushrooms.
There are so many wonderful sights, colors, sounds, feelings to be felt. Sadness is just one side of this multifaceted puzzle. Whenever you're ready to move on, you'll see the path to happiness unveil itself before you.

Experience life the way you were meant to. Go out there and make music, eat delicious food, watch the colors of the sunrise, stay up late and watch the stars. Be kind to people, they are struggling to find happiness just like you. We don't even realize we can just give happiness to others by acknowledging them and asking them how their day is going, how they are feeling, or what their dreams are.

It's a tough maze we're born into, just enjoy the journey. Some things are ultimately out of your control, rejoice.
>>
I'm down to be friends with you! I get quite shy when it comes to other girls for some reason, though.
We can be mega sad together. <3
>>
Imagine how lonely and depressing it must be to a non-Chad guy, and you won't feel lonely and depressed any more.
>>
>>25428958
>deeply depressed

Yea, ok

Sort yourself out, being depressed is a waste of time for long periods you need to sort yourself out, only option to succeeding in life

Depression isn't bad, but being stuck in that cycle is horrible
>>
>>25430233
you don't understand it unless you feel it for yourself. offense is one of the possible results stemming from fear due to lack of understanding
>>
>>25429548
I like a lot of music lol. Some of my favorite bands/musicians are Queens of The Stone Age, Elliott Smith, Of Montreal, Pixies, and I've been getting into the band Liars recently.
>>
>>25430033
I'd totally be open to talking to you as a friend. Send me your kik or something if ya wanna talk!
>>
>>25430312
Sounds awesome! Send me your kik username or some other way I can contact you idk lol
>>
>>25429536
lol awesome! I love that shirt, but I typically use it as a pajama shirt now
>>
There's a lot of music out there that you will love more than you couldve ever thought you were able to love. Youll never get a chance to hear it until someone goes out of their way to tell you it exists, though.

I know how feel and I felt like you for a long time at your age. Keep moving forward. There are still songs you didnt know were real.

youtu.be/g9mhU1mm5P0
>>
Let's be sad together. Since why not, right? And why not to be sad next to a fellow musician. If you really don't care about the gender of a person then I'm available for a word or two.

kik: aerolabhart
>>
>>25428958
Maybe you should try losing weight lmao
>>
>>25430729
Fuckin same tho!
>>
>>25430706
Do you have a last.fm or rateyourmusic account?
>>
>>25428958
>tfw you'll never look as cute as OP
>>
>>25430729
Kik me cutie strakes9291
>>
>>25431427
You will if your diet consists of twinkies and mt.dew
>>
>>25431456
Nah, I eat like shit and look like a fucking skeleton. Also man face.
>>
>>25431466
Then you're not eating enough shit.
>>
Don't frequent 4c anymore, but please take care of yourself op.
>>
yeah,sure,i'll,bite,but,first,i'll,need,like,your, pussy,and,boobs, in, a, picture like of, sorts.
>>
>>25431503
She looks like the type that would get a tumblr to teach the whole world to accept her as she is
>>
Honestly, what is it with millennials and depression and anxiety? Newsflash guys, everyone on the planet is fucked up! Get over yourselves and deal with it like all the generations before you did!
>>
>>25432097
You're an idiot
>>
>>25432253
No because he actually does have a very solid point when it comes to the current millennial generation.

Depression and anxiety are no joke and are very serious conditions that as others have said in this thread you really can't truly understand unless you've been in the Deep depths of them yourself. However the tiniest thing that gives far too many of this current Generations kids even a healthy amount of letdown or sadness is being redefined just like everything else to suit them and they call it depression. They are unknowingly setting themselves up for failure because when life actually does hit them in the balls with some truly earth-shattering depression inducing event they will have no idea how to handle it and will succumb to Suicide or worse and it really is a sad state of events.

The previous generation and those before it did not have the Creature Comforts growing out that the current generation does and their parents had even less but now after the dawn of the internet and we're even the laziest person on Earth can be on food stamps yet have a 50 inch plasma television the grit no matter how small that was used to raise honorable strong citizens is all but gone.
>>
>>25430714
My kik is: realpussywizard
>>
Legit question here.

OP is making a question and getting neutral to positive responses. However I'm pretty much certain that a man doing the exact same question would have been shunned.

Why is this more acceptable for women than men? And mind you, I don't really shun or blame OP for making this sort of threads, and I wouldn't mind a man doing the same, but apparently society thinks otherwise.
>>
>>25428958
i may not be a girl but i feel for you anon sc me @niggology101 and we can talk the day away
>>
>>25432385
Because an ideal male stereotype in this socierty needs to make a female feel safe and secure, and as such is not allowed to show any type of insecurity themself; or any emotion for that matter. It makes them look feminine thanks to the "emotional female" stereotype.

Additionally, many, many men see a depressed female and want to be that "knight in shining armor to rescue the damsel in distress" and try to "fix her", as doing so would be a massive boist to their egos in being a stereotypical male "provider" to a female.
>>
>>25432423
Personally I think the first reason is bullshit entirely. Now I'm not saying you're bullshitting - you're totally right. I just believe that the idea itself is bullshit because in the end we're all humans.

>many men see a depressed female and want to be that "knight in shining armor to rescue the damsel in distress" and try to "fix her"
Don't women do the same, trying to fix men like some sort of mother?
>>
>>25432454
>Don't women do the same, trying to fix men like some sort of mother?

Yes, but this is well outside the norm. There's an exception to every rule, and I was talking in generalities. You are quite right however; those girls most certainly do exist, even if they are few and far between.
>>
>>25432467
Mind you, I'm not saying that's a positive trait, and in my opinion this is far more common than you think.

I know of a girl who outright said she wanted to "fix" the different guys who came into her life (it's taking some work to convince her it's a terrible idea). And I constantly hear about women getting beat up because they want to "fix" their abusive boyfriend.
>>
>>25432480
Well we're talking about depressed men, not angry/abusive men, though the two are not mutually exclusive. But I agree in that trying to "fix" a person is generally a bad idea. You can't really change a person unless they want to change themselves too.

But I think the whole "provider" angle is more applicable here anyway.

Society just sucks ass with these arbitrary and needless expectations if you ask me.
>>
>>25432505
Well yeah, sadly most men don't know how to express their feelings so being depressed could easily lead to domestic violence.

>Society just sucks ass with these arbitrary and needless expectations if you ask me.
Oh yes I totally agree with you. Those expectations are pretty shitty. It's super sad that women expect a ton of things from us but we're supposed to deal with that if they do the same, and only because of those awful "roles". In the end no one is able to freely express how they feel or what they need.
>>
>>25428958
I adore Radiohead, and helping people. Are you still around?
>>
File: image.png (817KB, 500x1362px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
817KB, 500x1362px
>>
>>25428958
You should just show us your tits. That'll make you feel better about yourself!
>>
>>25430987
Must mean we were meant to be friends! Or I'm just really high.
>>
We seem to have a lot in common much to my surprise. I clicked this on accident but I'm glad I did! Would definitely love to talk to you hmu. Discord: kk_west69#6830 kik: CumShotOG
>>
expose thy under garments, thou harlot.
>>
>>25433308
How the fuck is Jazz in its entirety on level 1?? B.S. chart
>>
>>25430904
Oh my fuck that song ;~;

yes please
>>
>>25431466
GOMAD faggot
>>
share comfy songs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vz5whD58LI&list=PLXsih9lj3XnQDsT9ZNJK7NkC0HKTb8MdH&index=2
>>
>>25428958
Please stop
>>
File: image.jpg (633KB, 1230x2544px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
633KB, 1230x2544px
>>
File: nosoc.jpg (20KB, 308x115px) Image search: [Google]
nosoc.jpg
20KB, 308x115px
>>25432097
It's the internet and cell phones.

We don't physically socialize as much and we need that for mental health.
>>
>>25428958
>radiohead
>oasis
>nirvana
>beatles
>hendrix
>floyd
>cream
>gorillaz
>zeppelin
>>
File: IMG_2824resize.jpg (327KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2824resize.jpg
327KB, 1000x667px
>>25428958
Do you have skype? Id like to chat if you have an account there. Been going through a rough patch myself.
>>
File: image.jpg (624KB, 1737x1750px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
624KB, 1737x1750px
>>
These things helps me when I am depressed.
Try to develop routines to avoid sinking down.
(difficult to stop oneself being numb)

The most effective is:
- fishliver (omega 3, eat a LOT of it, it helps!)
up to 26ml of fish liver is not dangerous, but be careful of A-vitamin level, so take blood tests to check your vitamin level. It's the most quickest and most effective way,but tastes horrible! it helps alot after 6-12 hours.
- D-vitamins is also important, get enought of sun,
get out! Experimenced recently that cloud did help me anyway

Check if you're low of B6,B12 vitamins ,they're indicative of depressive. I got extra supplies,but I got ekstra pimples as side effect. :(

- eat less sugar, alchohol,caffeine.
(I eat more bad food and when I am going dow, I try get enought of nutrigens, it helps)

Food to improve your mood. (not tested myself, except beans/lenses, water,fish liver)
- sardins,oatmeal,bananana,lenses,water,yogurt,chicken,turkey,spinach,dark choloclate, oysters.
>>
>>25432346
In what revisionist fantasy of the past do you actually think past generations were remotely better?
>>
>>25428958
>In what revisionist fantasy of the past do you actually think past generations were remotely better?

How old are you like 17 or something?

As far as Western Society is concerned everything regarding the generational fortitude of those born pre-1960 and dating all the way back to the early 18th century Vastly outmaneuvers and outperforms that of today. People who grew up in the 1940s overcame any sadness or depression that they had due to the fact that they took immense pride in being a productive member of society and viewed their role on the planet as a mandatory requirement to prosper and henceforth took pride in their work worked as hard as they could and achieved satisfaction through prosperity.

And before you go and say that there are plenty of people who do that today let me stop you and explain that obviously there are still people with that mentality today however back in those Generations you did not have any other option. Society as a whole did not accept your self Proclaim status as a snowflake and you were not placated and comforted if you were a week person of character and told to stay home and do not worry about the work that needed to be done. You were shamed and told to get stronger so that you could then contribute like the others.

You can call that Authority Aryan if you like but the fact of the matter is that was the overall mentality and not some government mandate. That was the same mentality that had people on the other side of the ocean going out of their way to sign up and fight for those being destroyed on the other side of the ocean who could not fight for themselves. .
>>
>>25441356
Cont,

A generation or two before that you woke up every morning with the Sun and you took the livestock out with your bare hands regardless of whether you could handle the sight of blood or not and regardless of the time of year because you would not complain about how cold or how hot it was because complaining got you nothing and it was the first step towards not working and not working mint not eating.

The current millennial generation is by no means in possession of that type of character or Grit. Yes society as a whole is technically better nowadays on an individual level because the technology and philosophical advances that we have make life a lot easier to live... that is no question. But when you examine the strength of character and spirit that was held in previous generations it should be of absolutely no shock to anyone when those of the aforementioned Generations roll their eyes and become frustrated when they see myriad's of people complaining about their preferred pronoun when they were eating cold salted green beans in a hole on a beach that they dug themselves well listening two artillery go off just yards in front of them because they chose to do it for the greater good.
>>
>>25441359

A S P E R G E R S
>>
>>25441389

D Y S L E X I C A L

I liked the text. A lot of words doesn't scare me. Give he/she some time and it'll be more
meaningful. You should be more tolerant. Everyone needs warming up,
especially when I am talking to peoples.

> 25441359

Keep on going. Are you a writer? I think that you wrote perfectly, and that's impressive
compared to other peoples.
Thanks for making my day. :)
>>
>>25428958
holy shit, i know you, you dated a friend of mine, i'm actually surprised you're here, you stopped talking to her for a while, you remember alex(karo)? mate, holy shit how's it going? we've talked for a good while, mate. I thought some bad shit happened to you, mate.
>>
i thought you were dead, you told me you were gonna do it, you said so much shit that got me fucked up in the head for so much fucking time wtf why. I couldn't seep for 4 fucking months mate.
>>
File: 1497663699310.jpg (90KB, 500x379px) Image search: [Google]
1497663699310.jpg
90KB, 500x379px
>>25428958
Damn, we're in the same situation, anon. Became buddies with someone great online last year then I fucked it up...I've regretted it ever since. Shame I only like a few Radiohead songs, though I do love Queens of the Stone Age and Art Rock in general (disclaimer: I actually like Prog more, unfortunately...)

I'm a sad person, but honestly never found out how to be sad with another person. How do you even do that?
>>
>I like Radiohead a lot
>I'm kinda nerdy
>I'm a musician
>and I'm just looking for a lovely person to be sad with whether I'm sad with them platonically or romantically
you poor thing, it certainly must be hard to think you're one of kind in the sea of depraving originality that the world has become, isn't that so?
>>
>>25443176
she's your run of the mill attention whore, stop orbiting here, you faggot.
>>
>>25443794
mate, i swear to god i actually know hher, she talked to me last time she tried killing herself, no fucking joke, i actually know her. And thinking she was actually dead made me fuck in the head for so much fucking time
>>
>>25443133
Yeah. Some bad shit did happen to me... And it hasn't stopped yet. it's really awkward to talk about in public lol. I actually thought I got over them, but recently... ugh...
>>
>>25443826
I tried to kill myself so many times... I still struggle with it... Actually even more so now...
>>
>>25444219
i mean, shit, i told you you could talk to me if it didn't work senpai, but like, whatever,i guess this sorta shit happens to some people, your spiritual predecessors gave you a lot of bad karma, mate, if you still want to talk about shit amd remember who i am, you can just hit me up, senpai. Otherwise, good fucking luck with all this shit.
>>
>>25444272
Is this Fluffy?
>>
>>25444304
hell yeh mate glad you remember me desu
>>
>>25444350
lmao yeah, I'd never forget you!
>>
>>25444356
that's super cute, i was having a really bad day today desu, thanks, mate.
>>
>>25444372
Anytime! Hmu on whatsapp.
>>
>>25444434
yo, like, i totally lost my previous phone n shit and all my contacts were erased along with my convos senpai. my bad.
>>
21/f here. I'd love to talk to you and any other girls. Pretty depressed, myself. Kind of lonely, too. Add me on kik - thatonewitch20.
>>
>>25434669
You're right, shit like post-bop should be around level 4. Swing belongs at level 1 though. Classical is nowhere to be found and there's no reason Tibetan throat singing should be below harsh noise, leading me to think the author was just namedropping meme genres he hadn't listened to.

/rant
>>
>>25444502
I messaged you if you ever wanna talk.
>>
>>25430458
>depression is something you choose
Kek
>>
>>25441655
>are you a writer?

No but thank you for the compliment. I wrote all that with voice2text though so please excuse the multitude of runon sentences and random word substitutions. I hope the over all point got across well enough though, despite all of that.
Thread posts: 89
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.