[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cherry Popping Thread Ladies, tell us about getting your cherry

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

File: Cherry-Chocolate-Chip-Shake-3.jpg (113KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Cherry-Chocolate-Chip-Shake-3.jpg
113KB, 600x600px
Cherry Popping Thread
Ladies, tell us about getting your cherry popped.

Age now?
Age when cherry popped?
Your partner's age?
Where did it happen?
What position were you in when penetration was achieved?
How did it come about?
Did it hurt?
Did he cum?
Did you cum?
>>
File: cherry-e-liquid.jpg (69KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
cherry-e-liquid.jpg
69KB, 600x600px
Also called "defloration"
>>
I'm 25 now, was sixteen then,he was also sixteen, we were in the same grade. It happened on the floor of my bedroom and the floor was hardwood. We were in classic missionary, he was on top and we used a condom. It happened because I was really uncomfortable with my body, I was skinny and I thought my naked body was horrible. He was really unpopular and I had this idea that I'd never lose my virginity in a safer way if I didn't do it right then. So he came over and we watched a movie and, yea.. It only lasted like 30 seconds. But it was terribly painful and awkward. He came hard and I didn't even come close lol.
>>
>>25428869
>Age now?
>Age when cherry popped?
7 or 8
>Your partner's age?
>Where did it happen?
My bedroom
>What position were you in when penetration was achieved?
I was on my back
>How did it come about?
My dad was a pervert.
>Did it hurt?
oh my dear god yes
>Did he cum?
yes
>Did you cum?
No

He molested me, so not much to tell. It was coerced , not forced, I came to like it later on but I never really got over it to be honest. Kinda of a dom now with guys now because of it I think. Flipped the script so to speak
>>
Great thread so far!
I'll definitely be perusing lol
>>
i popped my own with a broomstick at 14
>>
>>25430351
Purposefully?

When did you lose your virginity?
>>
>>25430401
>When did you lose your virginity?

She lost her virginity to a broomstick at 14. She literally just wrote that.
>>
>>25430424
ugh. I hope you're trolling.

Literally everyone else knows what I meant.
>>
>>25430288
These feels are not the feels I wanted when I entered this thread. Shit.

Well uh, I hope you're doing alright now.
>>
>>25430288
Please be bait.
>>
>>25428869
Age now? 24
Age when cherry popped? 19
Your partner's age? Uhh I don't fucking know we're not together anymore
Where did it happen? At an empty park on an island overlooking giant city skyscrapers at night
What position were you in when penetration was achieved? Penetration was only achieved with two fingers and nothing further.
How did it come about? I don't remember.
Did it hurt? Yeah like a bitch, I was bleeding and if he was anymore annoying I would have hit him.
Did he cum? No
Did you cum? No

Overall he was a fat idiot and I was a bored idiot.
>>
>>25430626
You sound like a pleasant ray of sunshine to be around
>>
>>25430636
I don't try to sugarcoat reality.
>>
>Age now?
>Age when cherry popped?
>Your partner's age?
>Where did it happen?
My bed
>What position were you in when penetration was achieved?
Spooning
>How did it come about?
Dry humping. He wanted more and decided not to ask lol. It wasn't what I wanted. I was one of those 'I want to stay a virgin til marriage' girls.
>Did it hurt?
Yes.
>Did he cum?
Yes.
>Did you cum?
Nope.
>>
>>25430650
Have you been able to cum since?

So sorry he took it from you.
>>
>>25430652
I appreciate your sympathy my dude. <3
Yes, but not for like a year after. Vibrators are my godsend.
>>
23/24 Not sure.
Rando from Craig'slist, but I made sure he was normal and fairly attractive. Checked his facebook, chatted. He was flatmates with a girl i vaguely knew in school.. Think he was a few years older.
Citizenm hotel in Glasgow. Totally destroyed the sheets with blood.
He ate me out and stuff, I didn't cum. I don't think many girls do first time. And I still haven't managed it but whatever.
It hurt a bit, not as much as when I tried to break my own hymen previously. More like a short sharp battering ram pain rather than prolonged.
He did fun but I know the blood was putting him off. Dunno what he expected.
Met up a few months later and I think he gave me Chlamydia. Peas in learnt eh.

I'm glad I did it. It let me move on sexually as an adult I guess. I never saw virginity as something of value personally.
>>
>>25430674
Lesson learnt.

Phone posting
>>
>>25430666
Oh, good, you've discovered vibrators. :) I was the same way with orgasm.
>>
>>25430487
>Please be bait.
Why? I don't understand.

but...

Look at the trend in this thread, most girls first times are mediocre to fucking awful. I think only a lucky few people get to look back on their first time with pleasant nostalgia.

And most of those who do are guys, probably.
>>
>>25430650
>I was one of those 'I want to stay a virgin til marriage' girls
topfkinkek
>>
What a depressing thread so far.
>>
>>25431509
What did you expect. Femanons here are just as fucked up as the dudes.
>>
>>25430626
You bled from a finger fuck?
>>
>>25431650
Girls bleed from inserting tampons or jumping on trampolines too vigorously.
>>
>>25431768
Girls only bleed from vaginal friction. It happens when they are too tense and even non virgins can bleed many times after having sex.
>>
>>25431650
Pretty sure that was the hymen being broken.
As can happen in non sexual insertion/non insertion trauma.

It really hurt I hated it. Haven't bled from sex since; but have peed blood after getting a uti after sex.
>>
>>25431509
>>25431490

>>25431516

Well yeah, sex really sucks most of the time. That's not even including thinking about the consequences of sex (utis, bacterial vaginosis, stds, cervical cancer, pregnancy)
>>
>did you cum
the chances of girls cumming during their first time is about as slim as winning the lottery homie.
>>
>>25432923
Actually in a similar thread last year there was a pretty credible story of that happening.
>>
>>25429437
Did he cum inside you? Did he wear a condom?
>>
>>25432798
Hymens don't have blood in them, it's literally just a piece of skin. It's the vaginal walls that bleed.
>>
>>25433186
This is literally the stupidest thing I have ever read.
>>
>>25433282
Leave female anatomy to actual females you numale basement dweller.
>>
>>25433465
Uhh no, (s)he is right...

The hymen, like almost all living human tissue, has a blood supply. This blood is supplied by blood vessels within the membrane.

https://books.google.com.au/books?id=0MIIGcytuU4C&pg=PA72&lpg=PA72&dq=hymen+contains+blood+vessels&source=bl&ots=nMnjww63qj&sig=goLkKGoDysKn6ia0cvWoHfw0lZg&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjA257NmfnUAhUJx7wKHSM4Dq8Q6AEIGzAG#v=onepage&q&f=false
>>
>>25432923

Seems to me that the best way to get a girl to cum on the first time is to have her want it. That seems to be the trick. Everyone is nervous and awkward their first time, well mostly, so you can't be of the mentality that once clothes come off it's fuck or bust.

Try out different things, oral, making out naked, humping and teasing. She's gotta feel, inside and out, that you want her to feel good and minimize the pain. Take it slow and maybe you can get her to enjoy it after a while...you know...basic sex stuff.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.