[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone love using big toys on their girl or watching their girl

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 7

File: lsp2.jpg (186KB, 1280x854px) Image search: [Google]
lsp2.jpg
186KB, 1280x854px
Anyone love using big toys on their girl or watching their girl take a huge plastic cock? I love fucking my girl after stretching her out with a massive cock, I love that loose feeling. I know everyone is into tight pussies, but I love fucking a used up loose cunt. I especially love if she can barely feel my cock after. I'm not small by any means, but that humiliation aspect turns me on.

Nothing to do with cuck/hotwife. That stuff repulses me.

Anyone share the same kink? Post pics or share :)
>>
File: lsp.png (463KB, 591x913px) Image search: [Google]
lsp.png
463KB, 591x913px
This is about the size my girl takes
>>
>>25428119
>>25428124
Wow, you are a lucky faggot
>>
File: IMG_4947.jpg (16KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4947.jpg
16KB, 350x350px
Gf just got this 12" long 2.25" diameter dildo. Her eyes got huge when she pulled it out of the box
>>
>>25428119

doesnt it feel abit shity to know that eventually she will only want to have sex with 9 x 7 dildos, your lil dick wont do at all
>>
I too share this kink however, i do like the idea of a few guys stretching her out for me and dimming her with cum. Fortunately, she shares my fantasy
>>
>tfw really small and tight pussy
>>
>>25428236
Can I see it? Please?
>>
>tfw virgin and never masturbated internally
it doesn't get any tighter
>>
>>25428242
So just clit rubbing? Or a vibrator on clit?
>>
>>25428244
Pillow humping, and I only use pads because tampons hurt.
>>
>>25428249
>pillow humping
That's hot, i fuck my pillow sometimes
>>
>>25428255
M or F?
>>
>>25428249
That is more common than you'd think in teenage girls. Post modern society makes you think all girls in their 20s are well versed in sex. A not-so-insignificant minority has never been penetrated by anything at all.
>>
>>25428255
I fuck my pillows and pretend it's Black Hat or the Warden from Superjail..
>>
>>25428262
Oh I'm a dude, so I guess I should have said I thrust into pillows

>>25428267
Props to you, looks like it's more common than I thought! Any evidence?
>>
>>25428266
I'm 25 myself
I've tried tampons but I just couldn't do it because it was too drying and tight
>>
>>25428278
Please post tight pussy!!!
>>
>>25428278
26 here and I still thrust into my pillows. So it's not like it's just teens I guess

But damn you really do sound tight, pillow humping is a safe way to not hurt yourself getting stretched
>>
As much as I enjoy the stretching/large insertion fetish, this thread became instantly creepy right around these two posts >>25428212 >>25428238

Anything after that just added to how creepy it was.

Why can't people be into a fetish without being weird about it?

>Female poster says something, with the opposite topic of the thread
>Immediate response "SHOW ME YOUR VAG"

Also cuck posters please leave.
>>
>>25428278
The tightness is normal and it's in part your own anxiety about putting something there. Relaxing is super important for penetration not to be painful.
My advice would be to feel really comfy with your boyfriend and do lots of loving foreplay before getting to intercourse. Try to make your first experience a positive one :)
>>
>>25428302
Yeah ironically my bff showed me when I was 13 lmao so I guess that's why I never had sex because I knew how to satisfy myself
>>25428312
Yes I will, I think a lot of girls get hurt their first time because they just lay there like a dead fish and their bodies tense up
>>
>>25428319
I would definitely not suggest just laying there lol and don't be scared of grabbing lube. But hey self satisfaction is a good trait to have lol also apologies for going straight to "show me your vag"

>>25428306
Sorry brah didn't mean to ruin your thread
>>
>>25428322
Not my thread. I was just reading it. Figured I'd just point out the creep-o-meter capped out pretty early.
>>
>>25428319
Yep, precisely. I didn't like the "dead fish" idea... It's anxiety! Not knowing what to do and just being afraid it will be bad. So, self fulfilling prophecy, nerves make for a bad time in sex.
Get intimate, forget about everything, focus on the moment and it will happen seamlessly. Don't make it into a okay-now-it's-time-to-put-it-in awkward moment.
>>
>>25428334
Well, we did kind of manage to shift to pillow humping and fucking at least
>>
>>25428167

That's why you don't do it every time, it's like a 2-3x a month kinda deal. She cums on my cock better than a dildo, it's just a kink for me and her
>>
File: flesh.jpg (214KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
flesh.jpg
214KB, 1280x960px
Also please make your own thread you creepy fucks. I want huge dildos in cunts, not tight tampon twats.
>>
>>25428424
Fleshlight in pussy fucking is a top tier fetish.

I've only had one friend with benefits into stretching though, and she wasn't into that.

>She was into horse/dog dildos but thought fake vaginas were gross and weird
>>
>>25428424
From the looks of your dad bod I don't doubt it, you couldn't get a virgin if you paid.
>>
File: flesh2.jpg (230KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
flesh2.jpg
230KB, 1280x960px
>>25428443

Sucks man, my girl suggested it actually. It's super hot.
>>
>>25428455
What's the point of putting a fleshlight in a pussy? I legitimately don't get it. Does it feel better or what?
>>
>>25428447

That's not me boi, it's from a tumblr called "sluts-get-more".

I'm sorry all you get to fuck is a fleshlight :(
>>
>>25428455
>>25428424
>>25428124
>>25428119
NO DUMPING ALLOWED
Enjoy your ban
>>
>>25428461
Feels different.
It's kinky.
You can use it as part of degradation kink.

>I wanna get me a girl into extreme pussy stretching that wants to get mocked about how loose she is while I fuck a fleshlight inside her pussy, or other girls in front of her, all while telling her how much better the tight fleshlight/other girl feels compared to her bucket of a cunt

It's kind of the dream.
>>
>>25428461

It's a kink, a fetish. They don't necessarily make sense. Since when do feet as a fetish make sense? It's whatever gets people off. For example, I dislike cuckold, cutting, scat, piss, painful bdsm, but I'm not gonna question why people like the shit they do unless it's illegal
>>
>>25428471
Calm down, it was a question.

>>25428468
Interesting. I wonder if the girl can feel it much at all? Maybe I'll try it with my bf. Thanks.
>>
>>25428556
>Interesting. I wonder if the girl can feel it much at all?
Having a friend that's tried it (female), the woman can feel it but it's mostly just the pressure of it expanding as the guy's thrusting into it, it's not the same friction you'd normally get out of sex.

But it's more of a mental thing, honestly.
>>
Bumping for visibility.
>>
>>25430107

Gonna do it tonight with my gf probably, I have a really big toy we both wanna try. It's a 10" x 2.59" (8.15" diameter) dildo. It's gonna be fun
>>
>>25431449
Any chance of pics?
>>
>>25428468
This is the fucking dream. (Just still fuck me after the other girls but only anal)
My bf is so insecure he can't handle the thought of a dildo bigger than him let alone this :'(
>>
>>25431796
That's lame, get a new boyfriend. That's a super hot fantasy
>>
>>25431796
What a killjoy, that kind of insecurity defeats the entire point of the kink.
>>
>>25431449
Oh didn't see this response. 10x8 huh? Decent size, would that be the biggest you two have used? Seems expensive, at that point you'd probably save some money just going with a fist.
>>
>>25432417
Oh I should add, if you do use your fist make sure you cut, file, and clean your nails. Seen so many pictures/videos of filthy nails during fisting and it makes me cringe.
>>
>>25431810
Oh I broke up with him, he came crawling back and I foolishly agreed to an open relationship. He's getting better the more I do it but he can be whiny/mean when I tell him I've been with someone else. Idk why I feel so guilty about ending things I genuinely think it might be almost entirely pity at this point.

I did not know the Fleshlight in the pussy thing was a thing until today, today was a good day.
>>
>>25432753
Snapchat?
>>
>>25432753
You tried it out? Or just excited to try it in the future?
>>
File: rolling pizza.gif (2MB, 600x406px) Image search: [Google]
rolling pizza.gif
2MB, 600x406px
>>25428278
pls be in America
>>
Love the kink, 18/M text over kik if femanon and into it as well
Kik is animekeepsmegoing
>>
>>25433306
Los Angeles
>>
>>25433460
How to contact you?
>>
>>25428144
>tfw I'm 2.5" diameter at the widest
Feels pretty fuckin good, man.
>>
>>25433460
Please don't encourage contactfags.
>>
>>25432785
Considering my boyfriend's issues and that I generally don't discuss weird kinks in depth with people I'm just going to fuck a few times I doubt I'll ever try it. : (

>>25433460
Don't fucking....why would you even answer this.
>>
File: 1457879692481.jpg (25KB, 473x599px) Image search: [Google]
1457879692481.jpg
25KB, 473x599px
>>25434423
It's not that weird, it's pretty tame honestly.

But yeah, I feel ya'. Your guy really needs to man up, especially if he agreed to an open relationship, I'unno why he'd still be a prude.

I mean hell, I'm into most kinks and I'm monogamous, I can't imagine somebody who agrees to an open relationship being that vanilla. I feel bad for you.
>>
25m, i love this kink. pussy stretching is so hot, and then bridging into the degradation aspect is something i've been exploring recently. having a girl with a wrecked hole would be amazing. i'd love to fist someone, or put my foot inside her, while fucking another girl and talking about how good she feels next to the worthless wrecked cunt is. but of course i'd still use it bc it's greedy to be stuffed full and it's mine.

it's tough to find girls who want to indulge my kink though. not that i haven't tried it but "hey do you mind if i put random things inside, scaling up the size every time?" doesn't always work lol
>>
>>25434423
idk, in my opinion it's kind of more fun to try to get kinky with people you may never fuck again. why not enjoy your time, right? and you never know how they'll react.
>>
>>25434498
Sounds like you're new to this, honestly.

It's incredibly hard to be comfortable enough with a near stranger to actually do "kinky things", unless you're absolutely desperate I suppose.
>>
>>25434508
or you're just comfortable in your own skin? calling someone desperate just for being open to their sexual partners about being nasty seems a bit close minded to me. i'm not new to sleeping with people...
>>
>>25434498
Right, I never know how they'll react. I met a guy on here, exchanged pics + talked kinks then met for public sex but I'm not going to advertise my weird kinks to guys I get #s from in bars or on tinder right off the bat. Like yeah maybe I mention I'm more than comfortable with anal but I don't ask them to spit in my mouth and call me a whore the first time we meet. Not everybody is as "weird" as me I'd rather take it easy than scare people away.

>>25434508
Yes. It's not even that I have to be comfortable I think, I just think it's rude to be presumptuous about how kinky a new partner is and I don't want to scare them. I feel like we'll have enough to do with it just being new without worrying about introducing other shit. Plus it's bad form to let a guy you've never met before tie you up lol.
>>
>>25434789
I'd love to talk with you more.. sound fun and sexy
>>
>>25434789
Pretty dangerous as a guy to meet a total stranger for a one night stand and she tells you she "wants you to act like you're raping her". That's some straight to jail shit if it's not somebody you know that well.
>>
>>25434789
>spit in my mouth and call me a whore the first time we meet
This got me a little hard
You're boyfriend struck gold and didn't even know it
>>
>>25434800
Fucking yeah this too. I don't want them thinking I'm trying to pull anything or implicate them in some shit I just want dick.
>>
>>25434980
Yeah, especially nowadays it's not a risk that most guys are willing to take and it makes being open about kinks like that pretty rough.

But hey, if I know the person and they say they want to beat me like Chris Brown beat Rhianna while we're fucking, I'll do it.

Anyways, I've never really thought of pussy stretching stuff to be one of those "weird" kinks honestly, but I guess the fleshlight in pussy thing might be a little odd to some people.
>>
>>25434455
It's not that he's vanilla, he does public stuff with me, likes being daddy and tying me up, he just can't handle the idea of other dicks because it makes him feel inferior to the point that he argues with me about whether or not I enjoy having sex with him. I tell him to fuck off and stop being an insulting whiny dillhole and he apologizes but is still a 15 year old basically. He's fucking lucky his dick is as big as it is and that he's so good at eating pussy.

It's weird : / just because it isn't extreme doesn't mean it isn't strange. I've been told pussies are supposed to be tight and a place for dicks pretty overwhelmingly. Challenging that idea during a first meeting is weird. The whole thing makes you feel like they'll be grossed out if you ask. If they haven't even fucked me yet and/or I'm not sure they're into it why would I risk making things weird by asking them if they brought a fucking Fleshlight along or if they feel like fisting me lol.

>>25435626
The weirdness has more to do with the stigma about loose used up pussy than it does the actual acts. More people think like my boyfriend than I'd like. More people are really vanilla than I would like too...
>>
>>25428144
My gf uses that exact same one
>>
>>25436039
I gotcha, yeah the whole tight/loose thing is a weird stigma, but I guess it's pretty similar to small dick/big dick stigma.
>>
>>25428119
I always try to fist girls when I take them home, not in the way of 'Would you like to try fisting' but in the way of fingerfucking them and using more and more fingers. I think my success rate is about 50%, some girls just have small pussies and require more time, some will never be able to probably. But of the bat girls that can take a fist, about half. Doesn't have that much to do with age either, some girls are just built for it...
>>
>>25437759
God damn where are all the guys like you <3
I consistently have to ask for more than 2.

And yeah, I'm built for it, it doesn't even take a hell of a lot of prep to get my own fist in me, mostly just lube. I have very elastic skin...turns out my pussy is also lol.
>>
>>25438556
Do you have a Snapchat? I can post mine so you're not flooded, I'd love to talk kinks with you
Thread posts: 73
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.