[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Minnesota thread, I'll start F/23/952 Kik: yanderequ33n

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 2

File: images.png (11KB, 211x238px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
11KB, 211x238px
Minnesota thread, I'll start

F/23/952
Kik: yanderequ33n

Looking for friends, mostly of the gamer and weeb variety
>>
>>25427577
Huh, was just about to get on here and check for a MN thread and see if there was anyone who was just looking for nerd friends and not buttsex.
uhh, M/31/612 ... man I haven't typed an ASL since back when ASL was a thing, and hot damn if I wasn't typing a smaller number back then.
>>
Cool, was hoping a Minnesota thread would exist.

M/18/612
Snapchat: dicknipples420

I'm just looking to pass the time, anyone feel free to add me, but I am straight. Also I just broke up with my gf and that's a bit messy, so I'm probably not the most stable guy around currently, just a heads up.
>>
>>25429098
sucks, dude. If you wanna talk about it with basically dude-Deanna Troi, I can maybe help. Got nothin better to do.
but you kids with your kik and your snapchat.. I don't have any of those. My phone is just a phone. Doesn't anyone IRC or Skype or even Kageshi?
anyway I gotta sleep, but let's continue this in 12 hours or so.
>>
>>25429130
Dude, shit yeah I do irc and Skype and stuff, I just thought snapchat or kik or both were standard here. I'm just gonna drop my number and we can work something out whenever. 3123809199 is my "burner" number.
The system thinks I'm spam for some reason.
>>
>>25429151
almost texted you my skype then realized... we're right here. skype is kairu_hakubi
>>
36/m/MN kik: philpot3
>>
>>25430618
Added. mics1964
>>
File: IMG_20170706_110128_342.jpg (2MB, 2340x2340px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170706_110128_342.jpg
2MB, 2340x2340px
29/m/Minneapolis
Snapchat is Judeburger add me if you like landscape shots from hiking and traveling, or my stupid face when I'm stuck at work. Lewds ok but I won't get off on your dick, and I'm mostly just looking for people to bullshit with.
>>
Bump I suppose
Hot as balls these last few days after a mercifully mild week
>>
M/22/218
Kik: heagstrung
Discord: Negrodamus#8091

No requirements, just someone to chat with would be appreciated. If it matters, I'm straight and recently became single, was a toxic relationship and I'm friendless at the moment so I may rant about it. I'm a loser that plays vidya every day I'm not at work and never really leave the house because there's nothing to do up here. I like a little of everything when it comes to games, music etc. And like to give everything a chance so I won't judge what you're into.
>>
>>25427577
What is your bra cup size?
>>
>>25427577
What part of MN? 25 m Downtown Minneapolis
>>
>>25427577
32m 612 str8. rich n bored getting slowly more tired of strip clubs....
>>
um.. bump.
meetup is helping me make friends lately but.. not enough. minnesota people dont really seem to open up. even if they're kinda cool to hang out with
>>
32/m/midway-St. Paul area.
Down for anything
>>
buuuump. is OP around somewhere?
>>
Native dude from the north of the state, currently out of state thought.
19/M straight as an arrow. Down for whatever, talking ect. An outdoors person too.

Snapchat: brandonghoward
>>
>>25440197
are you circumcised or uncut?
>>
So do most people use these threads solely for hooking up? What if I'm not really looking to do that? (married already)

It's kind of weird, but I'm just looking for other people my age who have their stuff together, but are still kind of lonely. People with jobs/careers/partners/etc.

27/M/South MPLS
>>
>>25440444
if I was married I wouldn't be looking for new friends, but that's easy to say now when I don't have either. Feel like friends are a better way to find mates, as someone will have a friend or a sister or something
>>
>>25440495
It gets harder to make friends the older you get, especially if you're married.

I don't have or want kids, so most of the married people I know are busy with that, and most of the single people I know are busy with single person stuff.
>>
>>25440508
oh well shit, yeah, if i didnt want kids i might be in your boat.
>>
>>25440444
I had my life together until recently, can we be friends? I live in Seward, you?
>>
>>25440699
hey wait a second, are you me?
>>
>>25440741
Bud what street are you on?
>>
>>25440986
Without getting too specific on the 4chans, let's just say they're putting a 'traffic calming circle' island thingy in the street near me, and that's fucking retarded because there's no room for it and there's no fucking traffic over here either. supposedly it's to handle those trucks that are forever getting lost over here on the way to their depot
>>
>>25440699
>>25441513

I'm near Seward.

What do all Y'all do for fun? I bike a lot, work on the house.
>>
28/m/bi
Married from 651, looking to chat see what happens.
Jimeking for kik
>>
>>25441627
As far as I can tell there's nothing fun here. Biking and working on the house are things I have to do
well there is that bowling place, I've heard they have good fried fish.
>>
>>25442072
Memory lanes? Hey, we could start the first 4chan bowling league
>>
36/m/507

Kik. Lifesgood69
>>
>>25442130
heh
it's weird, I actually kind of like bowling, but the idea of just going somewhere to bowl seems like a huge waste of money for something kind of mindless, unless I'm ... y'know, on a date. I did go bowling on what I thought was my first date (turns out we were just hanging out as friends, but it was fun! glad I didn't try the "Stand behind you and hold your arm to help you bowl better" move.) so.. still haven't.. actually been on a date.
>>
>>25443861
I'm sorry anon, that sounds tough :(
I've never met up with a 4chan person and I think that'd be cool. Would you or anyone else in the Seward community want to meet up somewhere? I'm always down to meet new people.
>>
33/f/downtown
eminekochan on kik

Not looking to find anyone to date and not into sexting

I like sci-fi/fantasy stuff in general, history, and museums. Right now I'm following Orphan Black and Broadchurch.
>>
>>25443983
We'll think of something, I'm sure. Something cool in the area or nearby (it's just 20 minutes on the train to the mall, we could do one of those room escape things if they're as cool as I hope and not as cringey as I fear). It's just majorly hope-inspiring to know cool people are around who just wanna hang out
>>25443984
especially when so far we've had two (which is two more than, like, ever) girls who are into cool stuff and just want to hang out. That is great. The more we do things like that, the less "omg girls!" we will automatically be. which, in turn, will mean more of the more timid girls will feel comfortable considering more social activities.
>>
>>25444163
It feels a bit weird that you're talking about me, but not to me.
>>
Anyone up? Anyone want to chat? kik me: thatonewitch20
>>
Duluth here and up for whatever! 24 yr old male
>>
>>25444358
imageboards' ability to reference a post by linking a post is a hell of a drug. but I think in context it makes sense.
also just lettin you know you sound like fun too and guessing would be fun to friendhangouts
>>
Alright, I capitulated and got a kik.

User name is _cotton_balls_
>>
>>25445320
Weird, not sure why it changed my ID. I'm this guy.

>>25440444
>>
22&St.Paul

I go to midnight movies and play tennis, lemme know if you do either. if someone sells me on anime I'll watch it, otherwise im a fan of cowboy bebop, paranoia agent, and generally the stuff they ran on toonami/[as].

Dr.Girlboyfriend
>>
>>25446293
jk kik is purpldeepseacucumber
>>
>>25440210
this guy again lol
>>
>>25445059
I appreciate the compliment. I know you didn't really mean anything by it, but it might be helpful to try to keep an eye out for that.
>>
>>25446998
'preciate the advice. last thing i'd wanna do is make someone feel like they're not participating
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.