[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey dudes. I've been diagnosed with bi-polar disorder so

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: 20170225_144307.jpg (4MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20170225_144307.jpg
4MB, 5312x2988px
Hey dudes. I've been diagnosed with bi-polar disorder so I've been on mood stabilizers, they help me not be a miserable insane fuck but when I was in a good mood I was pretty good with girls. Now that I'm being medicated I feel like I soggy block of wood and it feels completely unnatural and shitty, how am I supposed to cope with this?

Anyone have experience in the matter?
>>
>>25426151
That's why most people go off their meds dude. When you're flying is better than any drug you can put in your body or any liquor in the land. I know. It almost makes the week's I sit in the dark staring at nothing without the will to even get up to piss when I come down worth it.
>>
>>25426151
Get used to it desu. When I was on meds for depression, the whole of reality definitely had that sort of a film of unreality over it, but it being noticeable faded after a month or so.

Bear in mind that the primary purpose of the meds is to stabilise you so that you can function. Yeah, you don't get the highs, but you also don't get the paralysing (and potentially lethal) lows. So get used to the feeling of the meds, adapt to the new you, and find some stuff to do that'll take your mind away from it/make you feel good.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.