[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My server is in dire need of a revival. Itd be nice to actua

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1498525252059.png (376KB, 641x530px) Image search: [Google]
1498525252059.png
376KB, 641x530px
My server is in dire need of a revival. Itd be nice to actually have people talking to each other and not shit posting nonstop. I welcome you all to the 4chan trashcan
https://discord.gg/rSpcRat
>>
Plz halp
>>
>>25421839
This is a server run by The Fatman. You better fucking believe in its potential for greatness. You can be in on making it beautiful.
>>
Don't join
>>
>>25421900
Shut the fuck up. It actually is alright
>>
>>25421900
Reviving a server isn't for everyone, but you can build a nice, online area to socialize if you care to join.
>>
File: 20170703_153303.jpg (5MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20170703_153303.jpg
5MB, 4032x3024px
This happy doggo believes in the great Fatman Revival.
>>
The goal of this server is to not constantly be shitpost and maybe foster some interesting conversations. Currently it needs reviving, but join now and you can start to see rhe revival efforts and participate yourself.
>>
"The time has come" the fat man said "to talk of many things"
>>
I'd like a community that shares stories of their lives and talks about issues affecting them that doesn't devolve into munchausen by internet. A community where people can express unpopular opinions without a fear of bans (unless they deliberately shit up the chat) and one where it is known they have the freedom to say what they want even if it insults the mods or admins.

Just follow the simple rules and have a comfy chat.
>>
Bump for Revival.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.