[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /soc/, i've been talking to this transgirl a lot lately

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_1212.png (219KB, 500x646px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_1212.png
219KB, 500x646px
Hi /soc/, i've been talking to this transgirl a lot lately on [spoiler]discord![/spoiler] but noticed that she is very lonely lately. she told me she dosen't have a lot of friends to hang out with offline or even a lot to talk to online. I always try to cheer her up and i talk to her often but sometimes its hard to come up with something.

Why wont you guys help her out and be her friend, talk to her or try to cheer her up a little? Maybe if someone is lucky enough he might even get her to be your girlfriend!
I think she would appreciate it a lot if you guys would add her and talk to her even a little, her discord is [spoiler]Kelpie#5965[/spoiler]

I asked her to fill this gf application in the op picture.
>>
you mean *he's* very lonely and guess why? he suffers from a mental disorder.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.