[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Get it off your chest! Feel free to rant or rave about whatever

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 517
Thread images: 36

File: off your chest.jpg (19KB, 500x440px) Image search: [Google]
off your chest.jpg
19KB, 500x440px
Get it off your chest! Feel free to rant or rave about whatever is currently bothering you, and with whom you have nobody to share.
>>
>>25415178
I'm really sick of all the crossdresser/tranny/trap, cuck, and race bait threads.

They're actually worse than the 50 kik and dick rate threads that are always around.
>>
My brother's friend he met at church came out to him on facebook. Asked him what kind of underwear he's wearing etc. My brother then let him over to our house, where he met my family - really fucking awkward guy. He then asked basically everyone if he can add them to his facebook, I accepted - he asked me to go for coffee, I politely told him no. Now my brother is basically treating him like a patient, due to the dudes admission to being suicidal and everything. I'm kind of worried about it all. I'm not gay and neither are my brother's, but this guy needs to find some community where he can relate to like-minded people.
>>
My gf is coming back from a trip after over a month and started taking birth control. I came inside her accidentally before she left and while we freaked out since she wasn't on bc then, we agreed it was amazing. However, I think we both also realized the other person has a knocking-up fetish; I tell her I want her to have my babies, and she says that she wants me to put a baby in her. It's amazingly hot.

While I trust her, I wish that I couldn't trust her. I'm young and self destructive, but I really kinda hope she's lying about the birth control. I really want to knock her up when I see her on the night she gets back. Obviously I can't knock her up, since we have no finances and college etc. etc. She's also made it clear she can't entertain the idea for real, too. She definitely isn't lying to me about birth control. I'm also paranoid enough that we got plan b twice already, once was after I had pulled out but wasn't sure about it. But... I'm really hoping that during sex she tells me she was lying about birth control.

This is why I don't take people my age seriously. I know firsthand how retarded we are.
>>
>>25415267
When I was young my girlfriend had a knocking up fetish, and well, she went for it. And I was too horny retarded to do the right thing. Control yourself and the situation or you will end up with an abortion or a baby.
>>
>>25415296

you're right, I should control the situation better. However I will say that 1. she definitely is taking birth control and knows her parents would kill her if she ever got an abortion, and a baby before education (she's asian) would be out of the question 2. I have the fetish stronger.

Did you end up with an abortion or a baby? I know I personally would never be able to confidently say "yes" to an abortion myself... I'd probably feel terrible and just say "let's just keep it"
>>
>>25415178
I wish I wasn't so terrible in social situations.
I also wish I hadn't destroyed the person I was with drugs, I liked the old me, even better than the crawling out of the ashes me. Now I have nothing to do but keep going forward and trying to be what I want. But I really loathe my incompetence and sometimes look back at the days of mixing psychedelics, downers, uppers and weed with fondness. Even now I feel like boiling down a cactus and spending a day on it. But if I do I might ruin all the psychological progress I've made in trying to fix my personality up into something sociable and controlled. I wish I could show people my better side all the time.
>>
I recently moved back home with my parents.
I had lived in another city about 4 or 5 hrs away for college. Moved in with with a dude that I thought was my best friend. Became a serious fucking bromance. Did everything together. Became really entrenched. Fought like an old married couple.

I was secretly kinda in love with him, tho I'll never publically admit it. He was simultaneously the best human to me and also the worst. Made me feel safe and wanted but also caused like huge, life changing mental health breakdowns.

I dropped out of college. I left in April. We had a huge fight. A huge fight. I miss him but I'm also doing so much better off mentally. And the worst part is I feel like the fights were all my fault even though I know that's not logical.
>>
>>25415303
I left the decision to her, but I told her that I believed we should get an abortion. She is Asian too, Filipino. It fucked with her Christian upbringing, but I think she knew what the reasonable thing to do was. Were we going to take care of a baby while I was addicted to drugs working in a kitchen, and her, with her mental problems, wrist cutting and fantasizing about baby trapping someone? No money, unstable emotional and strong sexual relationship, I don't even like her family very much.
>>
I just want a cute twink with a nice ass to show off for me.

Kik is suspicious_smell :)
>>
>>25415267
Have her get an IUD.
>>
>>25415178
I'm sick of the fucking niggers mucking about blasting their nasty ass gangbanger music. Freeing those apes was almost as big of a mistake as not killing them all as soon as we saw them. Disgusting stinking mockerys of mankind destroying my nation one neighborhood at a time. If coons didn't have an IQ to match their liquor of choice they'd collectively kill themselves after one glance in the mirror, instead they're waiting for us to get our hands dirty. Ugh
>>
my boyfriend of almost a year cheated on me retty recently with his ex. they flirted behind my back, he told me he needed a break and later on said it was entirely because he wanted to talk to her guilt free. i broke up with him because he accused me of cheating on him and now we're back together. he said he would block her on everything but today i found out he had unblocked her on instagram and skype. i cried for an hour and he said he didnt do it and that it was just a fluke and he doesnt want anything to do with her but i honestly dont know if i can believe him at this point. im trying so hard to trust him but i dont know if i can
>>
>>25415353
You're a dumb bitch for getting back with him. He'll cheat on you again and again because cheaters don't have an ounce of loyality in them. Dump the boy and get you a man.
>>
>>25415359
i just have my entire life planned out with him. im moving in with him this summer and starting college with him next year. the time i was without him was probably the worst of my life and i feel like i cant function without him. while we were broken up i starved myself constantly and thought about killing myself all the time
>>
>>25415353
I was in a relationship where it was the opposite. She had a boyfriend and cheated on him for me. She wanted to get back over and over after we broke up, so yea... I don't think he's serious about you
>>
>>25415370
Cut him off now. He his human garbage who prioritizes himself above others. The love you feel is an addiction that will kill you or waste your life in misery. End it now, take time to heal, and the pain will pass. Eventually you will find a new person to love who won't cheat. It feels impossible but realize you're not the first person who dealt with a cheating parasite of a partner. There is no cure for a cheating cunt.
>>
>>25415390
i dont even have friends anyhmore though. i cut them all off because he said they would just tell me i shouldnt have taken him back. all of my friends are his and theyve known each other since elementary school. if i leave him i have no one
>>
>>25415405
If you're an affable person then getting new friends shouldn't be a problem...
>>
I should't have said putrid, you are a very qt and nurturing individual, perhaps the word I was looking was "mentally ill", I hope you deal with that anon, wouldn't want that side of you resurfacing I recon.

you are a
>>
>>25415417
you are a good person.
is what I was gona say there.
>>
I wish I wasn't a young gay man who has a need to be in a monogamous relationship. I also wish that during my foolish young life I didn't make the choice of being faithful to a drug addict and getting him off hard drugs. While helping him, he was sabotaging me. I don't have a legitimate drug problem, but I'm messed up for life because of drugs like psilocybin, phencyclidine, and LSD. I still have all the things that people loved about me before my relationship with this fellow. And I know that I will bounce back stronger than before. But man do I hurt knowing that I gave my all to a man who wanted to see me fall.
>>
>>25415353
>Fuck his friends. >Dump his ass after. >Tell him friend a) has a bigger dick.
>>
I'm sick and tired of trying so hard to continue to Impress/entertain my boyfriend. I left a very ideal relationship with such a wonderful woman, for him to turn around and act single every 5 seconds, anywhere from receiving nudes from others to sending them and post them on here. Not to mention the numerous amount of times he attempted to cheat. He all of the sudden has a bi-curious tendency and has actively seeked out another guy. I'm sick and tired of him having excuses for everything and promising things will change and then they never do. If i wasnt so fucking stuck with money and the constant wavering "why aren't I Good enough?" "What did I do wrong?" "No, I love him and I'd do anything" well fuck that noise. I wish I could leave him but I'm overly forgiving...
>>
I need some girls to take care of. I don't care to have a relationship with them, but I want to help them, take car of them. I feel empty and dead whenI have nobody like that. The last girl I had was 4 months ago, and I'm feeling empty since.
>>
>>25415189
I agree with this. Ffs
>>
>>25415267
Jfc. Dont let her take another plan b. It will seriously fuck up her hormones and emotional state. Be fucking responsible you asshat.

Me and my ex did this and I was stupid enough to do plan b then try birth control. My hormones fucked me and my relationship over.

Takes two stupid people to make a mistake.
>>
>>25416070
Can you give more details?
>>
>>25416126
Yeah, why not.

I want to have a girl with issues that would ask for my attention, would speak with me all the time, even wake me up just for telling me shit. She could be an attention whore, and I would give all my attention to her.

I could help her in everyway she wants (if I can, because I don't have much money), I would do anything to make her happy.

If you have more questions, ask me.
>>
My last relationship ruined me. I have nothing to comfort me because it's all lost in the void after getting it shipped back home from her parents. All of my special childhood objects are gone, and my 1000 dollar PC and peripherals have disappeared as well. My room is just an air mattress and a couple of boxes I was able to save.

I've also become incredibly unlucky since we stopped talking. My room flooded, my great grandmother died, I haven't received my paycheck from my new job and I'm going to go further in debt borrowing money to stay afloat.

I've fallen to depression and I've been contemplating suicide. It sounds easier than trying to rebuild my life from the ground up.
>>
I'm pretty but I'm not universally pretty like some girls are. I'm a 5/10 to like half and 8-9 for some. Maybe it's my sudden need for validation coming into play recently but I just wish I was better looking.
>>
>>25416810
I'm sure you're really cute, the cutest thing in the world. Post yourself.
>>
Two years into a relationship with my best friend of 8 years, i realize I'm bisexual.

She's said that she's "ok" with it but i feel like she really isnt. I dont know what else i could do; talking about it only does so much.
>>
File: 20170702_195404.jpg (1MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
20170702_195404.jpg
1MB, 2592x1944px
>>25416823
Took this before work last night, hair in ponytail
>>
>>25416840
Yikes pls delet asap ew
>>
>>25416840
You're really cute! I love ponytails.
I think I would prefer you without make up because I don't really like it, but you're seriously cute. I wish I could kiss these lips and play with your hair.
>>
>>25416134
I am looking for a guy just like you. Contact info?
>>
>>25416842
That's the response I'm expecting from half the people...
>>25416845
I appreciate the compliment.
Maybe the only one that can fix my issues is myself.
>>
Oh dear oh no oh no please make it stop.

I think I have a huge crush.

Ew. What is wrong with me?? I'm supposed to be a strong independent woman who don't need no man but god damnit.
>>
>>25416840
I really hate your makeup with a passion, but you're actually super cute!
>>
>>25416857
>half the people
It could be 99% of the people, it shouldn't change anything. Maybe only 3 persons in the world will like you, but you don't need more than one person to make you happy

>>25416858
>don't need no man but god damnit.
You don't need a man, you need love
>>
my depression has gotten so much worse since my ex dumped me. i can't forget him.
all i do now is try to keep myself busy with work, and alcohol/drugs. i'm so fucking lonely.
>>
>>25416848
Skype/kik : yoshipartout
Snapchat : uguuuh69
>>
I have feelings for my friend who wants nothing more then a platonic relationship. I told her how I feel but she isn't biting. Wut do? She's been my best friend for years but I don't want feelings to ruin the whole relationship entirely.
>>
Tfw my ID keeps changing because I'm on mobile
Sorry for compliment fishing..I guess maybe it's partially because I'm hormonal :(
>>
>>25416889
Girl, I feel you.
I am not conventionally pretty either; I have had guys be like "omg you're a hottie" and others won't even give me the time of day.
Hormones definitely don't help.
You are definitely attractive though - would have a girl crush on <3
>>
>>25416889
I'm the guy from >>25416134 so I don't really mind your compliment fishing, I kinda like it. I hope I can make you smile. I don't really know how, maybe if I tell you I want to bite those lips kindly after a sweet french kiss.

>>25416896
You could post yourself too.
>>
File: what.png (104KB, 1256x1075px) Image search: [Google]
what.png
104KB, 1256x1075px
I feel like my life is a living hell even though it's not. 20 y/o in college with a shitty relationship that probably should have ended a while ago. I don't know what I want to do in college. I'm supposed to work part time at a grocery store, but it feels like fucking full time. 5 days a week, 8 hours a day. I think about suicide a lot, but I don't think I'd ever grow the pair to do such a thing. I think about driving my car over into the river with no escape every day I leave work. I have no excuse, because I could have everything I could ever want in the lower middle class. I'm not rich, but I'm not broke either. I'm a little overweight, horny, irritable as hell and I think I've never actually been happy in my lifetime. Chuckles, sure. Laughter from the heart, go fuck yourself. I have ten minutes until I leave for work, and I just want to let someone know that when you come to my register, I want you to take your two fucking legs and walk right out the store. Thanks, don't come again.
>>
>>25416099
>Be fucking responsible you asshat.

Well, you're right. What's worse is that she insisted on paying for plan B both times. The first time I kinda begged her to take it, the second time (cumming inside accidentally) she just did it on her own. The birth control started well after the plan b and she says she's not getting mood swings. I feel absolutely horrible about the plan b after the second time, since she told me that it's bad for her. I had no idea until then, and I still keep apologizing to her for it even 2 months later.

She says that even if I weren't gonna fuck her when she came back, though, she wanted to start BC because of something to do with her weird period cycle.

The best I can do at this point is keep asking her if the BC is hurting her (I ask her every few days if she's still ok and doesn't have side effects, if she does then I will convince her to stop taking it) and spend lots of money on her when she comes back. She's not very materialistic at all but I want to get her some gifts (good books, since I read a lot and she's reading in English, stuff like fantasy for now) for the day she gets back, and then treat her to good meals for a while after (since she normally doesn't eat that fancy at all -- college and all).

I am very irresponsible so all I can do at this point is try and mature a bit faster for her.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
This is a bad one, most wont care but I'm going through hell right now

New job
Transferring dept
Anything I've been working with for months has been shut off for a week now
Can't submit my timesheets
Can't submit anything to the network
Can't do my job since access doesn't work right now
Cant login to emails to check the status of my current projects
Spoke to me manager, they keep telling me to wait
Wont be able to submit my time sheets at all until this is resolved
No time sheet = delayed payment for the work I have been doing
I need to save as much as I can since I might not get paid for the actual work I have been doing so far and need to wait until everything clears to get paid
No rent = might lose my apartment
No apartment = might lose my job
No job = who knows what might happen and job search can be crazy sometimes especially in my field

I don't know how to deal with this right now, but I'm trying

They might also try to throw some blame at me at work, = how can I do my job effectively without access to anything...
>>
I speak to my guy friend everyday. I have a boyfriend who I love and he's pretty good friends with him. I'm worried he likes me more than a friend, I have no real evidence other than he talks to me a lot (also the last time we got drunk he let it slip that he thinks my vagina would smell nice, I pretended I didn't hear it)
Nothing could happen between us because of my boyfriend. Am I being a bitch by talking to him a lot? There is literally no flirting. It's mostly complaining about work or talking about games.
>>
>>25415178
Kinda tired of camwhoring yet I keep doing it
>>
>>25416913

Dude, you've got a car, a job and a gf...
If you don't want to work as much just tell them you need 3 or 4 days off instead
If you wanna be single just break up with them
I just broke up with my bf of 3 years and I'm the happiest I've ever been, I often think I've made a huge mistake and cry myself to sleep but in the morning I'm happy again

You create your own happiness, so fucking do something about it
>>
File: 1475700618417.jpg (66KB, 625x918px) Image search: [Google]
1475700618417.jpg
66KB, 625x918px
Since I haven't been returning calls from my family my depression and anxiety is gone. Not pure bliss. I'm just not suicidal and can carry a conversation with a person. But now I don't know where to get my money from.
>>
>>25417003
Get a job, dummy
>>
>>25416882
Likely too late. Best to either take some time away/put some distance between you or just end it entirely. It sucks, but it happens man.
>>
>>25416988
Yes you are. You're leading on your boyfriends good friend. Why actively try and create this drama between the two? Find another orbiter before it's too late.
>>
>>25417017
I do have a job. It's just not enough.
>>
>>25417024
He's actually my friend, he made friends with my boyfriend through me. I'm not leading him on though, I actually want to be friends with him and nothing more. How is that my fault?
>>
My grandmother is getting weaker. It's causing my Mom to stress out because once she's gone, there's no way the two of us can afford this house.

My mom also hasn't been to a doctor in nearly 20 years and she probably has some kind of cancer from being a smoker for 36 years. So once she's gone the only ones left are my sister (who's more concerned with starting her own family) and my father (who lives 2.5k miles away and can't be assed to take care of his kids).

So basically once I'm alone, I'm going to kill myself. I have no friends, I'll have no family. I work a shit job designed for high schoolers because I never went to college. My plan is to just buy the helium tank, go out into the woods somewhere, or maybe get a small boat and go out onto the ocean, lay down, turn on the tank, and sleep.

It's the best way.
>>
File: playthings_by_mant01-d5rl9pp.jpg (7KB, 537x350px) Image search: [Google]
playthings_by_mant01-d5rl9pp.jpg
7KB, 537x350px
>>25416988
sort of a bitch thing to do, no one in a serious, committed monogamous relationship will continue talking to someone that talks about whats in your pants. that's just going to snowball and be heartbreak for both of you. kinda common sense...
>>25416913
"actual happiness" isn't really a thing. you are happy in the moment or you are not. reflecting on how you feel and invalidating your feelings just makes you more angsty in the long run.
if you're tired of monotony change it. you're 20 years old. it's impossible to not have a safety net somewhere at your age.
>>25415319
you glanced over dropping out of college entirely. establishing yourself is a major part of self stability and mental health. once you can look at your situation and look at it from an objective point of view you should try to talk to him again. hopefully you wont be caught up in your feelings.
>my baggage
i've been shoveling cum out of my mouth into my vagina after giving him head.
>>
>>25417197
>my baggage
>i've been shoveling cum out of my mouth into my vagina after giving him head.

God that's fucking hot. 10/10 would wife.
>>
I can't stop thinking about you. I just want to make things right.
>>
I didn't know /soc/ had a get it off your chest thread. How convenient that I can hide here now instead
>>
>>25417217

Off Your Chest threads are unbelievably therapeutic. Especially when you don't have friends who would take kindly to your whining. My friends think of me as being mostly whine-free because I find anonymous places online to unload my baggage instead.

I also often get better advice anonymously. Unlike friends, nobody here is gonna just blindly please you.
>>
I wish I had friends and wasn't too retarded to even make talking buddies on discord. I feel like I don't fit in any niche when it comes to joining channels of my interest.
I also can't help but feel that I'm seen as too retarded for my job even though I'm still pretty new and need to learn a lot. Maybe I'll finally learn that competing with people twice my age and even more experience is retarded to begin with.
Also damn those let's plays, instead of playing myself or drawing what I wanna draw I keep procrastinating. It's been two weeks already.
>>
>>25417253
Two weeks isn't a lot of time, I'm doing this for 20 years.
>>
I'm friends with a couple. She recently found me on fetlife and has vented to me that her boyfriend hasn't had any kind of sex drive and has been very distant lately.

We really get along and share a ton of super hot kinks (And because we both have naughty pics on our profiles, we've now basically seen each other naked), and I would fuck her brains out in a heart beat if she asked.
But I know she would never cheat on her boyfriend because she loves him despite their intimacy problems. I just hope he gets over whatever issue he has, because I want her to be happy.
>>
>>25417259
what exactly are you not doing what you wanna do?
>>
>>25417266
Seeing my friends, playing, working, developping things (scripts, games, etc..), telling about my feelings to my family and friends.
>>
I'm totally obsessed with feet.
I have a functioning life, a good job, a girlfriend. I had a lot of relationships, where I could express my fetish. Yet I am still totally mad about feet. I love peeping on colleagues feet, hoping everyday that they'll wear new shoes, high heels, wedges... I bet on the nail polish etc...

If anyone is in the same case my kik is : ozermetwo
>>
>>25416874
Same here, except I dumped her.
>>
Lcst, I still love you. It's a shame you choose not to believe me.
>>
>>25416840

You definitely have a very specific look. Even if you're not "universally" pretty, you should be extremely happy that you have a "look" at all. Most blandly pretty women don't stand out in a crowd. I'm fairly certain you do. That's part of why some people love your look -- there is no way you're blending in with your peers.

I'm the same way, but it's because I'm 21 and still look 13. :/ I'm a hobbit-lover's dream
>>
>>25416840
wouldmarryandimpregnate/10
>>
I want a realtionship with a girl who loves growing weed just as much as me
>>
>>25418061
She is with me now
>>
im about to fail college
>>
I laid off bothering to get with girls like 8 years for 2 reasons: 1) I got tired of all the girls in my city being the same 2)I got tired of getting rejected every single time

I moved less than a year ago to a completely new and far away place and through the girls being different here and my life actually being together (job, car, money saved up, fun, outgoing, energetic, not such a sperg or autistic about everything anymore, lost tons of weight and actually look decent, etc.) I've grown an interest in a girl I work with, first time in years I like a girl.

I thought it started out somewhat well if a bit slow and shy on her part but now I get the feeling she's trying to shake me off. I know for sure this time I'm not being needy, weird, obsessive, or anything I used to do. I'm just showing a genuine interest and being myself like always but apparently little miss perfect doesn't think its good enough.

I just feel my whole life like I'm not allowed to have a girlfriend. I was always able to blame myself but now I just don't know. I'm doing everything a person should be doing at my stage in life but I'm just not seeing any results on a social aspect. I want companionship more than ever and i feel like its always so far out of my reach.
>>
Well, I'm a mexican (caucasian beacause almost all my family is european) who lived in swizerlad for 7 years.
Now I'm back to Mexico, it's was chock but 1 year has passed now i'm used to, even if I miss the nature(I'm in Mexico city) and have sometimes nostalgia.
After 6 months I got a girlfriend who was the first person with I passed more than 2 dates (I was a not self-confident boy)
I feel really well with her and we are having a great relationship.
I did lost my virginty with her and have never really be in a relationship with an another girl and since i've been back to mexico, I constated that I am a really preatty boy in "mexicans standart", more than in Europe.
Girls try to have a chat with me when I take my dogs to the park, get a lot more looks in the streets and in the metro and have even recived compliments.
My girlfriend is kind a obssed with me, and all goes really good. I'm someone who never looks after conflict and we both aren't jealous persons at all we got trust.
I really think we could last a lot together and we love each other.
But i feel frustred beacause aparently I please to a lot of women and I am young now (18) and I think I could profit more now.
>>
>>25415178
I'm a happy person but very few people like me and i don't know why and i wish it would change
>>
we were long distance. he broke my heart into bits and pieces and I don't know how to fix it. he said we're not 'good together', but we could have been great. he said he loved me. he said he wanted me forever. then, he leaves for a month and comes back only to fucking sext me. I thought he loved me. I can't sleep at night. I can't eat. I feel numb. I want to die. I cry in bed all day and wish that God or whatever would just fucking take me away. it hurts so much. I'll love him forever.
>>
>>25415178
I finally thought I met someone who liked me but he immediately dropped me for another girl, but like seriously what did I expect? It never works out for me and I'll probably be alone for a really long time. Everyone's just saying it's where I live, the guys here aren't very forward, but no matter where I go I can never find someone! I keep just settling for people who give me the slightest bit of attention, but of course, it never lasts. The only person I feel a real connection with lives on the other side of the country. What am I doing wrong????
>>
I'm so tired of being sick. I can't stand it anymore. Each day I wake up with some new ailment. First, I snapped my ankle. I then smashed that ankle on fucking everything I could. Got an awful cough afterwards that persisted for weeks- the rough kind you would have stayed home with. I'm almost positive I then got fucking opthamalic shingles and I ended up looking like an alien because it swelled up the corner of my eye. A day after I was finally done with that one, I got a "coldsore" that didn't really act like my usual ones. Consecutively, I got another after that. For the past three days I have been covered in hives, and I legitimately can't figure out why (especially considering it's getting worse). To top it all off, I had to deal with my period as well (I have endometriosis, so fml). I wish I could just be normal and not be so chronically ill; it still blows my mind people can live without having something wrong with them all the time.
>>
>>25416810
Beauty comes from within. I chose a girl who was a 5 look wise over a 9 simply because I loved her personality. Not saying stop putting effort into appearances or date ugly "nice guys", but if you prioritize apperances over your personality, you'll be shallow and that might make you miss out on a wonderful relationship. Plenty of good guys out there that just want a nice girl whos interesting, not some boring hottie.

By the way; you're cute and unique looking. So quit worrying.
>>
>>25416882
Give her space. She'll probably do the same so you get over her. Don't bring it up again, last thing a girl wants is desperation. If you're smooth and shes single, playful flirting is fine as long as you're both having fun, but don't expect her to return the feelings even if she plays along (implying you give a shit about her friendship and aren't just trying to bang her)
>>
I'm in the middle of two different girls breakups, one broke up with her boyfriend of a year and might get back with him and any advice I gives is ignored but she gets annoyed when I don't give advice. The other was dumped by her boyfriend of about a year and a half-two years but given the other situation, I'm hesitant on giving advice. Also, I'm interested in dating the first girl, but I'm also interested in dating my "ex" and a completely different third girl I'm friends with. Also also, my friend killed herself. Also also also, my dad died when I was ten. Also also also also, my mom could die any time now. All this has lead to me smoking at 16 but my mom caught and I'm pretty sure she's pissed. I can't tell her all this because I don't want to put any more stress on her. I can't talk to anybody and am considering suicide. I know the internet is the last place to seek advice for suicide because of trolls but I don't care
>>
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU AMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YOU STUPID FUCK! (coworker)
>>
Fucking anime! Anime and weeaboos everywhere! "Japan is so awesome" FUCK NO! It's a shithole! And so is South Korea. I'd rather be a prisoner in North Korea than to ever go back! Also, grown ass men watch kawai shit!
I miss the times when men were supposed to be men. Nowadays it seems like you're supposed to be boyish for as long as posssible. Thank God I missed out on this crap..

Traps are gay, there are two genders, sjw people need to get a life, stop taking pictures of everything you're doing and posting it online, give to chairty now and then, being degenerate online isn't cool, stop taking pictures of your dick, stop finding excuses to be depressed you fucking emo, rate threads in this shithole are a lie and nowhere near reality (you're a 4 tops), stop being desperate, wanna ACTUALLY meet someone? Go outside.

I hate you all
>>
>>25418958
> i keep settling for guys who give me the slightest bit of attention

Theres your problem. Most guys want what they think they cant have. It's the challenge of winning a girls attention that gets them interested. It's just retarded human nature, I don't know why but I'm more attracted to girls who don't like me then girls who throw themselves on me. Even if they're cute, nice, and we have things in common.

Try playing hard to get. Desperation is a turn off for both genders.
>>
9/11 was not an inside job.
How can you say that it was a government conspiracy when you haven't even read the Commission Report?
Sandy Hook was not a false flag.
Seth Rich came from a website called 4chan, it wasn't 'proven true' and no legitimate news source even acknowledges it. It is not part of a grand conspiracy.
Hilary had a server to avoid FOIA requests because she's a slimy politician. No, there was no grand conspiracy behind that, either.
The ACA was a step in the right direction, it was not concocted by 'Big Pharma' in a bunch of shady backroom deals, it was voted on and debated publicly for months.
There are certain things that you can trust the government on. Vaccines are one of them.
No, chemtrails do not have an appreciable effect on us.
No, Monsanto is not the worst thing in the world.
Yes, I can freely dismiss Zeitgeist out-of-hand because the first part was full of outright lies.

You've spent so much time 'researching' but it doesn't actually seem like you've learned anything useful, just a bunch of bullshit.
>>
>>25415178

I would really like to meet Alice from /shg/ in real life. Sure she's cute and gorgeous, but having never been in a real relationship before she seems like the right kind of person to try starting.

I've never had a real gf and while I'm not a wizard yet, my age rounds off to 30, I'll just say that. I would want to get to know her, see how well we got along and spend a few weeks moving up to holding hands and maybe not moving past that for quite a while.

She says she's asexual. While I certainly am straight and have impulses, every time I try to date I either don't enjoy the girl's company or sex seems to be as natural as shaking hands. That just seems wrong and very off-putting to me.

She's attractive, sure, but just having a gf that sex isn't really an object to us and we can get close before even considering sex sounds both easy and unconventional. Just thinking about it relieves my anxiety a little.

And if we don't get along, we don't get along, that's the case for most people. But if we did, just an arm around a good looking girl I like as a person at a movie or out-n-about sound pretty great.
>>
>>25415178
I fucking hate women
>>
>>25415178
I hate that my sexuality has been consumed whole by my bizarre foot-related kinks. It tortures me that I have the need to masturbate 6 or 7 times a day and I cannot focus or sleep until I get rid of the urge. The Internet is such a wide expanse and I cannot shake the idea that most of my fantasies can be fulfilled on it for the right price.

I always feel like I am not quite satisfied after I finish masturbating. I have gotten into financial domination yet I am torn between the fact that I do not think it is healthy and the fact that I want to be a sub in a findom relationship, but have no money for it.

I am also disgusted by the fact that I have started to develop homosexual urges. My desire to serve a younger, effeminate male financial domination master has become an obsession that I wish I did not have.
>>
I have a girlfriend, but tonight i found a craigslist ad for a gloryhole. Emailed them and found out it's a married couple (supposedly). Ended up going there and paying 20 for a blowjob. Emailed them later and found out the guy was the one that gave me sucky sucky. Oops.
>>
>>25418071
>look 13
Marry me, pls.
>>
I'm really lonely and depressed with no friends and I'm doing nothing to change it.
I live alone, don't work and spend all my time on the internet.
Despite being connected to millions of people, I'm connected to none.

Everything feels so pointless
Only holding on to hope that things may change.
>>
I'm just an angry person. I'm so fucking furious that i have become someone that i have never wanted to be.

Wrecked, destroyed, and raped twice by someone i loved and trusted and still trying to find out why i was such a morong to let it happen a second time. Why I'm so dumb and think about how much i fucking miss that piece of fucking shit then wiah all the worst on him.

I'm sad all the time and angry and confused and always feel sick. I have no one i feel safe with anymore so I've made myself solitary.

Going to talk therapy and all i want to do is scream and cry but I'm too proud to do that so i delve into a fantasy like it never fucking happened even though i was hospitalized and unable to move for a fucking whole day.

Now i hate cross dressers and traps and gay men. He was bisexual cross dresser, too manly to be a trap, bipolar piece of shit.

All my fault for choosing to stay and stupidly thinking i could help. Guess i deserved this god damn bullshit. Fuck.

Thanks for the thread op. I needed the vent.
>>
>>25418651
Sure, proof?
>>
>>25420271
She left the country
>>
>>25420257
Go to therapy. You've acknowledged in your post your pride is holding you back. Your pride isn't going to make you overcome this pain. So throw it away and take steps to get help.
>>
>>25419493
Humans aren't meant to be cooped up alone and isolated. You may have a serious form of depression that's keeping you from doing worthwhile things. Do yourself a favor and get rid of your computer, put yourself in situations where you have to be around people, getting a job will help with this.
>>
>>25420274
Bs
>>
I'm fucking sick of all the dick rate threads. We get it, you're insecure/narcissistic as fuck. You don't need 4 fucking threads to prove your dick looks good.
>>
I'm young and very successful. People envy my life and yet i feel very empty and lonely. I'm very passionate about my career. I make buttloads of money and i'm not so sure why i work this hard. It seems like i'm doing all of this for nothing.
I work myself to complete mental exhaustion every single day. For what? For who? Who cares? I don't do the effort to find love and yet i desire it so much. What is wrong with me? I can't seem to figure myself out on this. I ask myself if i am unmotivated and i honestly still don't know how to answer such a simple question.
>>
>>25420281
>depression
Obviously. I have no motivation and don't even enjoy the things I do even though I have "unlimited" free time to choose whatever I want.

Job doesn't help. I just come home sore and upset for wasting 8-10 hours every damn day.
The social aspect was probably good for me, not that people really liked me.
>>
>>25418998
I love you
>>
So. I'm in an "open relationship" with an ex. We were together for 2 years, I was his first real relationship and the first girl he fucked. I broke up with him in like...March of last year a little before he moved 2 hours away. He's a musician so I let him stay at my place every so often when he's gigging and about 6 months after we broke up I slept with him again. He wanted to get back together and I foolishly suggested a "compromise" I wanted a FWB, he wanted to be with me and knew that was the only way I'd agree to it.

Things were ok for the first few months of doing that because I saw him so infrequently and we'd had the hard reset. He's gotten a little side action too and likes to talk to me in depth about it/show me girls he swiped on tinder and is super excited about the prospect of a ffm threesome but when I go out he freaks the fuck out and cries/says mean hurtful things to me. He apologizes after but he has to know he's pushing me further away and giving me reasons to lie/hide things.

I never wanted him to be my boyfriend again and I'm getting really resentful of the possessiveness and the double standard about our exploits outside the "relationship" I also unwittingly made the mistake of becoming his new mommy and I have no idea how to help him find other emotional support because there aren't that many people that want to listen to an adult baby and get nothing in return. He's completely incapable of talking with me about my real issues but I'm constantly taking care of him. I care about him and so I want him to have a friend network to fall back on when I end things ( or really, another girl that lives closer to him that makes him realize I'm kind of a bitch) but he refuses to emotionally connect with anyone else and I worry that I'm doing more damage or lulling him into a false sense of security by allowing the "relationship" to continue and my resentment is causing...issues...cont.
>>
>>25420277
I've been going once a week since it happened. Thanks tho.
>>
My last best friend betrayed me and now I have no friends and I'm too afraid to do anything about it and it's what upsets me the most. I haven't had a conversation since February. I cry sometimes cause of how lonely I get and I'm too afraid to make other friends again and I'm afraid this is going to be the rest of my life now.

I started a sloppy drawn porn page on Facebook and people sometimes message the page and I put on a character (the character I'm always drawing) and that's the closest to actual talk I get. I don't even have acquaintances.

I'm quitting a job I've only had for two weeks because it's too physically exhausting. I thought I made a new co-worker friend until I realized the whole friendship was just "Hello, hows the weather?" and just saying we'll hang out but never do. The first few days where I was in the illusion of having a friend again I was at constant bliss. It was insane.
>>
>>25420450
He takes me to bars/clubs all dressed up and then leaves me alone to go play and then gets mad when I get hit on. 9 times out of 10 I'm terrified and revolted so him being mad that I "talked to that guy" or did a shot with a relentless fuckboy makes me furious.

On friday we were out and he wasn't playing the whole time so he got me a few drinks and I actually was having a good time. I was helping with the door (someone with the band collects the cover) for most of the night hanging with female friends. More for my protection than his benefit. Once he was on and after I felt sufficiently tipsy I went to dance and found myself with the singer of the first band who happens to be a friend of my guy. I love watching him play while some other guy grinds his dick on my ass. I need to just be honest about that instead of telling the story like I didn't start it or ASK for his number. I would never leave with another guy or even go off to make out/fuck around while out with him. I told him about flirting with the friend and him "giving me his number" and his response was sad then he said some stupid shit like "well that changes my opinion of him" got cranky/pouty until I explained that the friend knew about the open relationship/ I was signalling that it would be well received. He said something like "it's easier when I don't know who they are" and I politely told him to go fuck himself because I had coached him on how to get with a mutual female friend and he was SUCCESSFUL. He asked me not to text him. I told him I wouldn't.

I only feel bad that I lied not that I texted the guy.

I don't want to be in this "relationship" any more. It's not that I want him out of my life it's just that he wants/expects a lot more from me than I do from him and his life is moving in a very different direction and he refuses to acknowledge that he is hurting himself by trying to pretend that what we have is what he wants it to be.
>>
File: crash go wut.png (281KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
crash go wut.png
281KB, 500x500px
>>25415178
I want to fuck someone and i also want to be tied up and fucked but I'm too fucking shy and antisocial to talk to anybody.

And then theres my own rule of wanting to fuck someone who i love but then i dont go outside so i cant go find them.

then theres the whole issue of my fucking parents pressuring me to stick to women but being as desperate as i am im almost tempted to try dick, but then again i have thought about it but goddamn it sucks having to deal with these conflicting forces while im just fucking sexually frustrated as all hell

not only that but i feels o fucking starved for deep emotional physical contact. I hate my parents so hugging them feels awkward, i wanna hug my friends who i fucking love but goddamn they are such "woah no homo fag" faggots. theyd even push away even from a hug. goddamn grow out of your fucking issues man its not gay, its a sign of affection you piece of shit. besides, even if i wanted to fuck them... i wouldnt.

but then again its so goddamn rare that i actually wanna fuck someone. i feel so goddamn picky. and when i do find someone i either dont have enough contact with them, im too shy, or im too lazy to try and jump through hoops to talk to them or even think that they will like the real me
(i draw porn for a hobby and i love porn merch and occasionally talking about sex)

so who fucking cares if i tried hard to combat these stupid social norms that bothered me to no end. (stupid stuff like "oh you gotta have a big dick to get a women and big muscles" wow fuck off im so goddamn tired of hearing that toxic idea. its only surface deep anyways. I just want to find someone ill love for a million years. someone who would love me for a million years back as well.)

fuck everything man.
>>
>>25416991
What do you think of guys who pay? I've always just watched regular porn and when I first went on Chaturbate last week I was amazed by the amount of money some betas pay you for just sitting there. Don't you secretly consider it pathetic?
>>
>>25418996
Lol what did Amanda do Jordan
>>
>>25418998
Too bad for the autism, but you're mostly right tho
>>
>>25418950
Try your best to move on it took me four fucking years to get over mine I even had to embellish her flaws In my mind but I'm much better now that I dont think about her every fucking night
Your first step is to love yourself or love another and focus on that
>>
I'll try to make this short, and to the point.
> Meet gf at work
> She already has a bf
> Date her 3 times, have sex, continue a relationship with her for 1 year
> She's really nice, laughs at all my jokes, buys me things

Start to feel guilty, because I'm a manchild and essentially cant commit to anything in fear of failure

> Explain this to her
> Never say I love her, she tells me she loves me almost every day

Shes about to leave to her home country for a vacation

Leading up to this tell her she needs to go back with her boyfriend, he loves her, I can't commit etc etc

> conversations with her trail off, eventually she tells me her bf is forcing her to cut off all communication with me

all but skype

> start talking to her white friend over facebook
> eventually get to know her more, we hang out at her place, have drunk sex -- I'm constantly almost saying my ex's name, just the first letter
> explain to her I do this because I don't have nicknames for my ex, I call her by her name
> we fling for a bit
> break up with her, almost the same reason as my other ex

> 2 weeks ago, spot my first ex on the street, with some friends
> call her name, say hi

she smiles, waves back

> 4 days after, try to open a convo on skype

she responds, asks how I'm doing, etc

> chemistry is still there, but I feel like a dick
> have more conversations on skype with her, explain I'm not trying to play with her heart, I just enjoy talking to her

I'm worried. I didn't date her friend out of jealousy or to cause jealousy from her part, I'm just selfish. I want everyone to like me too much and I hate animosity.
>>
I'm only attracted to female pedos, how do I stop this degeneracy?
>>
Stop stalking me on instagram. If you can't make me cum you shouldn't be watching my story.
>>
>>25416810
Bet you're gorgeous
>>
>>25416840
You really are so cute, your make up is really nice too, I have I guess a make up fetish tho idk
>>
>>25416889
See
>>25421247
>>25421254
>>
Might as well.

I hate feeling like this. Hate that I have no motivation. No drive.

I admire so many talented artists/musicians and wish I was at that level of success. Being a creative person trapped in the body of a failure.

The only thing I think of is to push back this feeling by overdosing on pills.

There. I don't expect sympathy. I just needed to say it in writing.
>>
>>25420847
You need a hobby where you interact with people....volleyball maybe? You need to stay busy and kill that anxiety.
>>
Whoever thinks it cool to honk your horn and screech in front of me to impress me at night time is a dishit, seriosuly, people who catcall, up yours!
>>
>>25421732
You should take it as a compliment. There's people that don't know what that feels like.
>>
>>25421744
No way.

It scares me, they could easily kill me and there would be nothing I could do about it
>>
>>25421770
Guess I had a different mental picture. I agree, that would be pretty nasty.
>>
File: 1498674563068.png (716KB, 572x576px) Image search: [Google]
1498674563068.png
716KB, 572x576px
I seem to naturally repel people
People are very mean to me without apparent reason
Basically everywhere I go I make at least one enemy, or otherwise it's just a social trainwreck

This has lead to me having a very /r9k/ worldview, and I'm ashamed of it but most of the time I legit can't find a fault in my argument when I think of shit like how society encourages women to be brazenly malicious and discourages men from raising a finger in question, else they are shouted down

I see evidence, such as how killers such as Michelle Carter are spoken of as "heroes" online, while equally immoral people like Rodgers are called "losers" - even though ideally, BOTH people would be called scum

The worst part is I know that my edgelord viewpoints are caused by my lack of friends and connections

I know I'm wrong, I just can't convince myself I'm wrong

Here come the million trillion replies saying shit like "virgin"
>>
My fucking life is a mess. I'm stuck in a fucked up catch 22.
I'm stuck staying at my moms because she had a heart attack and can't work nd I don't make enough to pay my own bills and help her, no one else is gonna help her either.
On top of that I've been single for way too long, I don't function well single, I forget everthing and my motivation is shit.
But I can't get out and find a woman I like and trying to find one online is like playing a lottery or something. That is if they listed random numbers on the news then said come down to see if those are actually winners.
I'm so fucking tiered of this bullshit. I just want a woman to hold that wants to travel with me and read what I write, oh and this being single bullshit has me with such a bad writers block I can't write shit. rrrrrrrrrr
>>
>>25421777
yep, alot of people think its cool, but it scares me.

Daytime it's still kinda ehh, but never at night jesus christ
>>
>>25421783
Try to be less cynical/asshole? Practice talking to people online?
>>
>>25421805
Thanks for the advice mang
I do talk to people online, and even they shoot me down
But I guess more practice wouldn't hurt
>>
>>25421783
I hear that, I have betas orbit me all the damn time, and when they realize I'm not impressed with their bullshit stories they start trying to fuck with me. and I end up with enemies. All the time people are like " why don't you go out more you're awesome" well that's exactly why. I intimidate every beta in the room and they do that social bullshit and I'm fucking done with those BS games
>>
>>25421815
Not sure how that relates to what I said, but ok
>>
>>25421785
Hang on tight and try to increase your income. Maybe you can get a babysitter for your mom and then get a social life.
>>25421798
Sounds like a common occurrence, I'm curious. Are you that attractive or is it related to a hobby or job?
>>
>>25421814
"Shoot you down" ? Sounds like you need to relax and stop trying to impress people. Try to talk more about and the things you like.
>>
>>25421829
she doesn't need that kind of help, she just can't make enough money to pay bills.
I'm trying to get out, it's just not easy for me to get motivated. I'm lucky I can motivate myself enough to go to work :/
Good advice, just not for my situation.
>>
>>25421849
You should start by not making any more excuses for yourself, get shit done man.
>>
>>25421828
Just the e>>25421828
very time I try to socialize it falls apart.
I know it's for totally different reasons for each of us.
>>
>>25421844
You could very well have a point
Thanks anon
>>
I had a friend disappear on me. Feels like the whole friendship was a pity fuck. Once I got through tough times, bam- never heard from him again even though he seemed to care up until the day he didn't.
>>
>>25421829
im attractive enough i guess

it happens alot no matter where I go
>>
>>25415178
holy fuck I don't want to live, but I don't want to die either, literally no way out.

I'm never going to be mentally capable of getting a job and since I'm male I can't just find somebody to take care of me. I don't know what I'm gonna do.
>>
>>25421955
There's a lot of shitty hungry men out there (and here), but there's worse problems.
>>
>>25415178
I pooped int he refrigerator and eat the whole wheel of cheese
>>
>>25421983
lol okay? did you not read the thread?

>bigger rpoblems

okay logical fallacy
>>
File: 1499181943068.jpg (23KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1499181943068.jpg
23KB, 480x360px
I'm tired of being single, i want a boyfriend but everyone around me pretty much says I'm ugly, which is the truth, but what should i do? Why does people from other countries think I'm cute? Should i just accept my fate and become an ugly equivalent of a wizzard?
I really feel sick just thinking about the possibility of having a girlfriend, i can't, I'm sorry but i can't, it feels disgusting, i can only shlick to the idea of having crazy lesbian sex, but i despise the sole idea of having a relationship with a woman.
I just want to be loved by a guy i can love, but this falling in love business is really a pain in the ass because absolutely nobody likes me.
And I'm sick of listening to the "u has a nice personality" bullshit, nobody likes me and nobody thinks I'm attractive, why am i even trying to talk to anyone?
And fuck you so much to those assholes who keep saying "u dun't niid to lose weight ur biutiful" fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, fuck you. I think i hate those faggots the most, fuck you for lifting my hopes, for making me think i might be cute when that's not the reality, fuck you one hundred billion times.
>>
>>25421992
I don't see the problem. I'm saying that being in that situation sucks but that there's worse problems you could be having, like actually getting hit. Is this the biggest problem you have? I would like to hear something with more substance.
>>
>>25421998
Nobody's that ugly. Go work out, dress up, eat right.
>>
>>25422000
It's more of you just being ignoant, this thread wasnt made to compare each others problems, I get negging is all you can when it comes to communication, but you really should read what you post before you actually post it.

So yeah, its a problem, not just for me, but for most women, I'm not so warped up in my own ego that I understand what can happen to me, and people who feel the need to violate others space for their owe personal supply of ego are shitty narcissistic people.

There are worse problems to every situation possible, you just look like an idiot
>>
>>25421998
Yeah being single fucking sucks balls.
I can very much relate to that part.
Single for different reasons, but yeah it sucks.
Although you can't change it without talking to guys in some way.
I bet you're much more beautiful than you think.
As for the losing weight thing, just get out and have active fun like swimming or something, don't fret over how you look.
>>
>>25422011
>ignoant
>read what you post before you actually post it
>>
>>25422011
I gotta agree with this comment.
Those people like to say people can't take compliments, but I complement women all the time, they take them quite well. Though I end it there and I don't make crude complements either, just things like, you look amazing today, or those suspenders are awesome.
>>
>>25422011
Well, English is my 2nd language, so I apologize If I didn't express myself correctly. I think that you're mistaken. The bulk of this thread is for venting the things that bothering us inside, like heartache or illness. I mean, yeah, rules ain't too clear but nobody wants to read about how your pencil sharpener broke, which I would put on the same category as your "issue". Ohh, you also answered my question, I know what your issue is. You're a cunt with a superiority complex.
>>
>>25422045

hahah NO, Not at all. You're just a typical insecure little boy, and I would bet you catcall women all the time.

The thing is, this is a big problem, and yes there are bigger problems, but guess what? there are veen bigger problems than those! It will never end, so when you use that argument as a rebutall to someone complaining about feeling unsafe? You felt the need to go out of your way to say , "that doesnt matter", what does it say about YOU?

Call me a cunt all you want, it only proves my point

>>25422017
There is a difference between a typo versus making a post of ignorance
>>
>>25422098
Heyyy you spelled it right that time *clap clap clap*
>>
>>25422098
Though I'm unsure what you mean by "there are even bigger problems".. can you expand mighty user of English?
>>
>>25422160
>>25422098
Shoot.. it seems even spell check caught me trying to correct you.. I meant "veen" as you said. Please continue
>>
I'm 20 and have never had a romantic relationship ever. I live with my parents, have zero friends, and have been jobless for half a year.
>>
File: IMG_20170428_135155.jpg (25KB, 477x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170428_135155.jpg
25KB, 477x500px
my cousins have this hot babysitter who's in her late twenties, who i want to dick down oh so badly, but not sure how to go about it considering I'm nineteen and how infrequently I'll see her.
>>
>>25422098
Are you seriously arguing with a troll?
Think about it.
You're not wrong, just wasting energy ^_^
>>
>>25422181
I was 28 when I lost my virginity. Up until then I thought I was an ugly fuck.
>>
im a boring person

rip dating scene
>>
>>25422269
I'm not sure if I'm ugly, have a shitty personality, or both, but I cannot make connections with people no matter how much I try.
>>
>>25418950
This could be me posting. Don't take him back if he tries, mine did and we dated again for another year of hell and then he dumped me for someone else again. So many years wasted
>>
I want out, wanna settle down, find a nice girl and chill for a few years and just enjoy life.

Why's shit so complicated? And why when you meet someone with an attractive personality and the looks to match they're across the other side of the fucking world.

Karma is fucking with me again.
>>
I hate my life, I basically only get enjoyment from Kik being bi curious....
>>
>>25422157
>>25422160
>>25422164

are you actually this dumb?
>>
there are 3 nigerian exchange students in my university (black people are very rare here) and I slept with all of them out of curiosity
>>
>>25422098
This little insecure boy doesn't care anymore.
>>
>>25423136
LOL you went out of your way to say that, doesnt seem like someone who doesnt care

It's typical though, you so stupidly lack self awareness you don;t even relaize how stupid you really are
>>
>>25423144
Keep arguing please, nothing else interesting is happening.
>>
>>25423144
LOL, you went out of your way to say that? Doesn't seem like someone who doesn't care. (Double negative, nice!)

Typical, you stupidly lack self awareness to a point that you don't even realize how cunt you really are. Troll.
>>
>gf of a year leaves me
>have my suspicions, could never hone in on them
>depressed as shit for months

>she contacts me again
>kinda feel happy but then just get the whole "lol we are just gonna be friends" thing
>after she tells me all fucking things, I'm the love of her life, she can act like herself around me and can't do it with anyone else blah blah
>tells me she remained single after we split up and doesn't feel like seeing anyone
>I am sure I can't fucking handle this shit but okay
>zero communication from her side, I have to initiate everything and she's very fucking distant
>tries to keep me away from doing things with her
>can't fucking handle it after a week or so, tell her this shit ain't gonna work, we gotta cut contact

>week later
>meet up with a bro who she had contact with
>known the dude for quite some time, genuinely good person
>tells me he's been in contact with her (they played vidya together)
>apparently she got together with a dude the very next day after we broke up
>a month later, tried to get together with that bro (she told me he became infatuated with her though)
>can believe the guy because he showed me the fucking texts
>confront her with it
>fucking denies everything even though I have evidence, tries to shift the blame on me for believing him etc
>just fucking let go and say the most hurtful shit to her

And now I feel like shit even though I was right all along. She never seemed to be like this. It fucking hurts. Can't trust people anymore.
>>
>>25423161
"I have no comeback so I'll just say exactly what you said and add cunt in it"
I never said I didn't care, I am cleary venting..the whole point of the thread
>>
I just want to get this photoshoot over with
>>
>28 year old male
>kissless
>virgin, hadn't it been for the hooker I bought when I was 26
>Never been intimate with another girl

>been depressed for 1 and a half year
>work is the only thing keeping me going
>father won't acknowledge me any longer
>keep thinking about events from the past, regretting certain actions
>come home, eat dinner, fap, go to sleep every. single. fucking. day.
>lost all of my ambitions
>not remotely interested in sharing my grief and hollow life with any doctor or physician
not sure how long I can keep this up
>>
>>25417174
Look from one female to another, even if it starts off as a platonic relationship the second it gets sexual in nature (c'mon dude he was talking about your pussy) the contact needs to be cut off, if you are in a relationship or if you are single but have no intention of hooking up with them. Not all guys but a lot will develop feelings/sexual attraction to you when you talk for a longer amount of time.

It's your fault because he's clearly interested in you at least sexually and you aren't shutting it down. I guarantee there is flirting going on even if you don't want to admit it.
>>
>>25419327
Dude get the fuck off the internet. Stop feeding this shit with tons of porn online. Get away from the internet for awhile and cleanse your god damn brain
>>
https://discord.gg/46Jbm78
twitch girl discord :)
>>
File: FB_IMG_1492287644870.jpg (22KB, 480x317px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1492287644870.jpg
22KB, 480x317px
I think I have developed severe depression and maybe some other issues from my ex leaving me. We were engaged and I really loved her and miss her every day. She said when she left me that we might be able to try again when we were both in a better place and so I worked really hard to improve myself for her and went back after a month and asked her to try again and she had already been dating someone she was fooling around with in our open relationship for a couple weeks. She said she didn't like him the same way she loved me. I hate myself for letting my greed lead us down that path. I crave being near to her and sometimes it hurts so bad that I jump up and down screaming because she said that it was toxic and she was miserable when we were together, even though I asked her all the time if she was happy with our relationship and doing okay and everything and she always said yes. She hasn't done anything to improve herself since she left me even though we both agreed that we had issues we needed to work on. I legitimately hate myself and resent my body for keeping me alive because I love her so much and she is never coming back. What's the point in trying to love someone. Love is just a chemical in your brain and someday one of your brains will stop making it.

I would do anything to spend one more day with her, to have her smile and look into my eyes and say she still loves me.

I hope I fall asleep at the wheel or something.
>>
>>25423186
More like bored at home with the flu.
>>
> not gay
> jerks off to gay erotica
fuck me right ?
>>
I haven't left my house in over 8 months and I'm beginning to think I have a problem. What do?
>>
Dear B

First, don't let it get to your head and think that I'm writing to try and win you back. To profess my love again and plead with you to be a part of my life again, that's not happening. I write for me today, for my mind to put some things to rest.

2 years I've been trying to clear you out of my head like some unwanted browser toolbar that just won't go away. But your memory is stubborn, just as you were, so I'm putting it all out there. I want it gone, I need it gone

I loved you, I gave you access to every corner of my being. I wanted the world of you.

I fucked up too, im not innocent and I won't pretend I am. I don't think you ever could forgive yourself after cheating on me though. Actually I think you were in pain for some time because of what happened. I was childish and petty. As much as I tried to forgive and gave you my best, my eyes betrayed me, they always have. I can't imagine how that felt to see the pain from the knife cut you made everyday.

I don't think you meant it when you said that you only thought you meant it. You had to make it somehow easier for you to walk away, lord knows I didn't want you to go, and if you really were lying you needed to convince yourself you were making the right choice

I spent a year hating you. Your name was hot fire on my tongue, anytime I spoke it I felt a cold poison grow from my chest. I spent an entire year improving my body, trying to right my mind from the sewer it was dragged into. Even now I'm in better shape then I ever was, weigh less then I ever used to. Finally atleast half think I look good. An entire year, all just to spite you. So I could give you one big FUCK YOU to end it all. As if.
>>
>>25423786
Continued....

Remember how rare it was for me to dream? The time we spent talking about it, trying to figure out why all I saw in my sleep was black? I've been having dreams every couple months, just one or two, but it's something. Your in them, almost every time, but that hatred I was boiling, expecting to find. Is nowhere to be found. The hate, the anger all of it just gone. A happy memory in my dreams, you and me.

I knew then hating you wasn't going to make my life any easier. That was my sign, I truly did love you, my one true love I would have to say. Taught me the difference between a highschool sweetheart, and someone I just want to argue with for the rest of my life, even though we barely fought.

Since you left, life hasn't gone the greatest. My grandpa had a stroke on my birthday, my brother can't get his life together and I'm watching him fall, my little cousin took his own life. Life is slowly dragging everyone into dark pits around me and I constantly look for some reason all of this happens to me, and my loved ones. But I need to thank you.

You helped me learn a lot about myself, battling every struggle that has come my way. I think I understand now. I was too co-dependant. I still am, I let my disability tarnish the way I see myself. The way I carry myself, and I depended on you to hold me up. To keep me strong through it all. Hell when I looked in your eyes I almost forgot all about it. I felt invincible. Well I stand on my own two feet now, sometimes it's barely a crawl, but even that is something. I like to think you still have faith in me when times are rough, because in my mind your one of 3 people in my life to ever treat me right.
>>
>>25423502
Dumbass
>>
>>25421998
You have a cunt attitude which is the ugliest part about you.
>>
>>25418998
Go back to sleep pussy
>>
>>25423786
>>25423791
The end

I really do hope your doing well, I hope you pursued the college education you dreamed of. I wish I could see some of your paintings again, I think I'll always be in search of another artist. Thank you for everything you did for me, the growth you inspired in me. I started reading again, I long for better things in life then playing games and getting high. Thank you for building that part of me.

I'm leaving town soon, and chances are I'm never coming back. I loved you, then I hated you. Now I just don't know. Please never let the creativity and wonder for the world that you carry in your soul die. I hope maybe one day I can see you, smile and wave. Until then though, Thank you for the time I had with you.

I made you one last promise before we split, I still hold onto that, its saved my life a few times. I'm trying not to let this get the best of me, I really am. I hope you spent the day smiling...

Until next time,
A
>>
>>25415178
Well Imma just list my shit.

21, just graduated university pretty well but I'm kinda unhappy.
I'm in a ton of money cos I've kinda had a conga line of family deaths. Just me and my mum left now and it all goes to me.

My friends don't know how rich I am. I could stop working and live meagerly for years if I wanted.

I'm just super lonely because my families dead (this all happened in about 6 months, lost my dad, grandparents, another grandparent, and my uncle) and we already had a small family as is.

I'm a virgin but I've recently been trying to come out my self-made shell and meet new people, not just for relationships/sex but friends and its kinda worked. I've made some seriously good new friends recently but I'm constantly worried they only hang around with me because i'm abnormally chatty and feel obligated to.

I've also started taking MDMA recreationally instead of drinking (once a month or so) but I'm still worried since only a smaller clubbing group knows I take and I don't want my other friends to know.

I've got a date on sunday for the first time ever with someone who seems interested in me which I cannot understand, and I'm panicking over where to take a first date. I'm not socially inept anymore but I'm still inexperienced in anything related to dating.
>>
>>25423821

If you're a dude, just be yourself and the 10% of women who you'll get along with and will be interested in you will become genuine friends and meaningful relationships.

If you're a chick, just chose the guy you want, he will have you.
>>
>>25423860
Dude.
I've never even had female attention prior to now.
(I was size XXL and I'm now a medium), its just setting of alarms in my head like its somehow fake or something.
>>
>>25423869

Don't worry about whether or not they fall in love with you, concentrate on what you like about them and pursue. If they're not interested, they'll say and you can move on. I know it's easy enough to say, but you can't worry about what people think of you. If it's important, they'll say so, just worry about your own interests and desires and go for them.
>>
>>25415178
Can't find a girl to cuddle with in the cuddle thread.
>>
I miss you Erica, so much. I don't want to pester you but god I miss you and want to talk. I need you in my life, you make me feel so much better.
>>
My ex of 5 years and I just started to hang out again, we want to make things work again, but she keeps telling me she doesn't trust her emotions and doesn't want to ruin what we have, She doesn't even fuck me, I'm considering just Killing the stupid bitch and fucking her dead body at this point
>>
>>25416988
Amber?
>>
I fucking hate that I'm 20 and am still a virgin
>>
>>25422222
Seriously, no one gave you oral for quints? Wtf is wrong with this place?
>>
I feel pathetic for having to rely on the internet to establish relationships, but I haven't really been successful on my own.

This is something so common and natural for everyone else, yet I still fail at it. Had I not been born in an era of technology, I would be a complete weirdo.

It kinda feels like being in a race, but they give you a 10 second head start. Except this race is called "Being a normal fucking person". And although I can win the race, I would still lose; if that makes sense....
>>
>>25425547
IKR?!?! and I'm always giving guints... so sad :(
>>
Hey Duck,

It's been a while since I've written a letter to you. I chose to put this one here so you might actually see it. I wanted to wish you a happy Forrest Gump and cheese pizza day. Wish we could celebrate it together again this year.
>>
File: KKZvUGn.jpg (30KB, 450x318px) Image search: [Google]
KKZvUGn.jpg
30KB, 450x318px
>be me
>going around town on a bus, touring multiple venues as induction as part of a new jobs
>going with a few other new employees
>meet this grill
>she's chill, easygoing, puts in the attention for the work
>click with her almost instantly, really hit it off
>go through the rest of the day, we're getting closer by the hour
>comes to the end of the day
>she's leaning on my shoulder on the final bus leg
>she asks if she can stay at my apartment for the night, since the tour starts early tomorrow and it's in the city near the business
>accept
>cook a nice dinner, holding hands and such, going perfectly, really comfy
>decide to go to bed
>climb in, turn tv on, cuddling
>wake up
>the room's different. the apartment's different.
>roll over
>no grill
>wearing different clothes
>no dishes from "dinner" in the sink
>was dreaming
>no job, no girlfriend, unemployed for almost 6 months now after getting fired
>go back to spending all day alone, distanced from all former friends, on the computer and occasionally applying for another
>pic related
>>
Why can't I just get a normal boyfriend with an above average IQ who likes the smiths and reads books? Instead I'm stuck with a philistine for 4 years now and I can't even leave him because I'm too self centered to make friends with people. I know I'm a miserable person, part of it is because I can't bring myself to empathize with people's boring lives, I want to talk about ideas, books, good music. Even the sex is horrible. I want a man to own me. Ugh I hate this life.
>>
I cannot for the life of me connect with anyone beyond superficial. It's like I'm trying to speak a language they all understand but me. When I'm in groups I always end up staring at the backs of people who talk to their own friends and ignore me. I've tried my best but I don't know what's wrong with me, I don't know what I'm doing wrong, no one will tell me, I'd fix it if I could. The only guys that every show interest in me are ones that are drunk, I have maybe two actual friends, I work with people all the time but it feels like I don't even exist.

Goddamn I'm tired.
>>
I love disabled girls but am too scared too look for one. I'm not sure where to begin or how to explain it other than certain parts of my childhood.
>>
>>25426597
>Thanksgiving
>Try to engage a couple people on an essay I read about Dostoevsky's time in solitary prison and it's influence on 'The Idiot'
>No one even pretends to care
>'Ok'
>Radio in car has 3 news station and the local Jazz and Classical station as pre-sets (among others)
>People always laugh like it's ironic and trying to impress people
>Can't say "I despise most modern music, it's nothing but whiny vocals and overproduced, generic beats" because then I'm somehow the asshole for having taste

It took me a while to figure out that no matter how nice you are, no one wants to be proven wrong or made to feel stupid. Exposure to ideas is less important than validation.

Where do I find girls who dare to be wise and like rough, overpowering sex?
>>
>>25417195
How old are you?
>>
Sick to death of the claim false rape cases are like 1%. Load of crap, it's more common than people think but police and politicians who are meant to serve us haven't the balls to come out and admit it.

Hate that its now led to the usual "justice systems screwed, men always get away with it" every single time a guy is found not guilty.

As if they never actually think ohh well maybe he is actually innocent baka
>>
You know, I've never had a fucking girlfriend. All my life I've been asked out and shit, but I never fall into the heat of the moment. I found this one girl a while back that I liked but I couldn't fucking ask her out.
>Actually cried about it.
Could never find a girlfriend.
why?
I'm too damn lonely. I don't even jack off because I don't find it amusing, although I do admit that I get temptations to do so. Never have though. Not religious.
Sometimes I want a girlfriend, and I've used dating apps and matched with other girls, but I just say some shit. Maybe one day I'll get a girlfriend, but for now, even with such high grades, and apparently I've been told I'm good looking, I just wanna go to the military and get myself killed. At least I'll be honored, and I'll die for something, though I prefer for it to be someone. Meeting the special person for me is quite difficult, because I'm not the romantic person, but I've got that normie vibe just flowing around me when I talk to others. I've had multiple chances to get a girlfriend, but then it would only be for status, and I don't want a status girlfriend, I want one that's true, and smart. I don't need someone who I can just hit from behind, and call it satisfactory. That one chance I had, and I fucked it up. She's moving to Spain, and now I'm just going to end up lonely again. Maybe someday I'll get someone who isn't a fucking slut, or someone who actually enjoys my company. If I don't in time, I'll probably be dead.
>>
I have money. Plenty of it. I've always had people ask me for it because I own three companies, but not the biggest ones. Girls still ask me for money, and most of the time I give it to them. That was last year, now I just hold onto it. Spent 300k last year because I was an introvert, and couldn't handle myself. Now I'm just as lonely as ever. Some random idiot who has been asked out, and says no. Some idiot just roaming this earth, doing nothing to better myself. In the end, I'll just enlist and get shot.
>>
>>25426803

I have a friend who was raped (known her for years and the dude was a total skeeze before so I trust her) and I get very emotional when I hear about that happening to people I know and care about. I calmly implore her to go to the police and begin the process of him getting punished. Her logic is that between the process taking a long time and being emotionally draining (which is a legit concern, having to rehash and relive not to mention see him again) she doesn't want to.

I understand that perspective, but then she said "Besides, there's no point, most of them get away with it anyway." Which I had to take a minute to not blow up at her and just try to argue that he might do it again to someone else, that it's incredibly important socially that people who commit crimes pay for them, etc.

It's been a few weeks and she has started to ride the 'rape culture' '300% of rapes go unreported' 'rigged justice sysyem' trains and I am extremely angry at her for perpetuating a narrative just for her own self-comfort and edification. I assume a lot of people who know her feel this way, but no one is allowed to respond with anything but the usual "You go girl!" "So brave!" Bullshit.

He is a rapist, he should be punished so he can't hurt anyone else. It would be difficult to go through, but for closure and the good of society assure that he is punished. Enough of this buzzfeed/leddit feelgood bullshit. Justice.
>>
I'm in love with my bestfriend but he doesn't feel the same and I don't know if i can have feeling for someone else. Sometimes I feel like I should just kill myself so i don't have to deal with the heartbreak constantly.
>>
>>25426826
>>25426842

With all that money I would think investing in some kind of passion project would do you worlds of good.

Small movie, comic book, novel, building roads in 3rd world nations, battered women's shelter, drug treatment center, whatever is in your interest, dawg. If you got the cash, there are people who have the expertise and motivation. Search around locally, there have got to be dozens if not hundreds of people looking for investors in their non-profit or art project. Pick something you're interested in and run with it.

Also a 10% motivators fee for your old friends in /soc/ville so they can pay their car insurance!
>>
>>25426915
With all my money I built a hotel haha. Still don't have a girlfriend though.
>>
File: monkeys.jpg (90KB, 630x423px) Image search: [Google]
monkeys.jpg
90KB, 630x423px
My country is filling up with refugee scum and no one is allowed to protest this because it's racist.
Even the police isn't allowed to report crimes that were commited by refugees, what the fuck?

They come here, live with our welfare and rape/harass teenagers.

My country is going to end up like Sweden, where the police can't go to a sertain area because of the high population of these fucking apes.

It makes me so saaaaaaad....
>>
>>25426930

Sounds like a heartbreak hotel, breh. Like I said, passion project, find something you can give a whole heap of shit about and good things will follow.
>>
>>25427004
I care about nothing desu. Just whatever floats my boat
>>
>>25426939
Some brave person needs to make a documentary on it... seriously.
>>
>>25426791
how tall are you
>>
File: IMG_20170706_221029.jpg (184KB, 1055x1400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170706_221029.jpg
184KB, 1055x1400px
Hi there

I wanna fuck my stepdaughter...
>>
So beginning of the year i decided to quit my job and move almost 300 miles to the arse end of nowhere to be with my girlfriend. We up'd sticks and moved . I left my entire life behind. My friends my family. Everything. I gave up my rented home. I sold most of my stuff. And ended up moving into a fucking caravan ( one of those perm resi ones not a pikey wagon) all for a quieter life

So far i work twice as many hours for a Mahousive pay cut. The job is a fucking joke .

So with all of this iv realised that i dont actually feel anything related to emotions i Litterally just know im wasting my life ..

Like what. The fuck am i doing???

Iv been here 3.5 months .. Iv made no friends. None of my so called friends have even messaged me since i moved ...

My girlfriend just complains that i work eat sleep repeat... But its all i know... I dont have anything else...

I tell her i love her and il make plans to do something ... But i never do .. I have no intention of doing it...

I just dont know what to do with life ..

I dont miss people from back home .. I dont care for people here...
I just want to be content milling around doing what i do ... But yet im the bad person for having to cater to every other fucking persons plans and needs... When is it my turn ?? When do i get what i want ...

And people... People just infuriate me... Every single fucking person i meet is so damn stupid..They all talk shit .Over and over and over.

I just wish i could tell them how i could set fire to all of them. And roast marshmellows on their corpses. For all i care about the in and out of their shitty boring lives .. Who slept with who. Whos being a dick to who . Who called who a cunt.

I DONT GIVE A FUCK!!!!!!!

I fell in love i crashed and burned . i never recovered. I tell the person i want to spend my life with that i love her.and i lie.I lie to her face I dont dont feel a thing i could watch the world burn. I WANT TO WATCH THE WORLD BURN.
>>
>>25420873
Oh, I just camwhore here for free. I would never receive money for it. I do think it's pathetic and probably taking advantage of the dumbass guys... pretty weird spin, though, considering how prositution often leaves the woman powerless or vulnerable. Camwhoring seems to put the woman in control. Anyways I just do it for funsies
>>
File: Rickey Spannish.gif (985KB, 500x272px) Image search: [Google]
Rickey Spannish.gif
985KB, 500x272px
>>25427232
>Camwhoring seems to put the woman in control. Anyways I just do it for funsies
>>
>>25427296
The piece you quoted is referring to two different things. Camwhoring for money, gives the women power. I camwhore here for funsies, where anon has the power.
>>
>>25427303
>Camwhoring for money, gives the women power.
being a virtual prostitute?
> I camwhore here for funsies
previewing a virtual prostitute
>>
I just want to find love D:
>>
Analogies are like masturbation in that I'm finishing both right now.
>>
>>25427714
A homo Cory haim
>>
>>25427714
yep, you don't have to show it to be it ^_^
>>
>>25427714
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hrv9s2X60lo
>>
>be me last weekend
>going to a house party
>owner of house has a hamster
>few drinks later
>owner takes me to her room for some drunk fun
>after sexy time she gets dressed and goes downstairs to see if the party is okay.
>me drunk notices hamster in cage
>drunk me wants to play with hamster so i try open the cage
>instead of pulling the hatch, i pull the whole fuckin cage off the table
>*crash* *faded squeak*
>i run out and walk home
>>
>>25428192
It's just a fucking rodent, jeez
>>
>>25428196
Being non american, i am not comfortable killing things
>>
File: 1392656901684.jpg (34KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1392656901684.jpg
34KB, 300x300px
Few years ago when traps were becoming more and more popular I wanted to go in that route. Short, got a butt, people say I'm cute. Not really packing either so kind of kills my confidence. Don't really have a lot to show for picking up women. So I thought of trying to work towards a more leaner body. Thought maybe it would be a nice secret to have. I usually act independent and try to take care of things myself, but I guess when it comes to lewd stuff I get more submissive. I don't really like it so I don't usually tell anyone. So it would all work for making a decent trap.

But I just gave up and ended up gaining some weight cause alcohol and jobs that make me do physical labor. It's easier to be lonely I guess.
>>
>>25428208
Neither am I. But a rodent that lives 2-3 years is nothing compared to killing another pet like a dog or cat. Accidents happen.
>>
>>25428222
Forget what's popular and fgure out what you really want. Keep searching until you know for sure.
Then work towards that goal.
It'll work out better for yah.
This really sounds like you figured doing something other people are into would e easy for you.
Well fuck easy, go for what you want. The challenge of it makes the victory sweeter.
>>
>>25428276
I'm not so sure I was doing it because it was popular, but since it was catching on I just noticed more stereotypes for traps that I could have fit into. I guess I thought it'd be a nice match. Like I kind of wanted to, but something made me quit. Not sure why, but can think of a few reasons.
I see where you're going with it though, and I appreciate the response none the less.
>>
>>25415352
>I'm sick of the fucking niggers mucking about blasting their nasty ass gangbanger music.
lol!
>>
I went to ask a girl I've been crushing on out but got nervous and just blurted it out.

she still said yes ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
I'm an attractive dude, smart, kind, cultured.I used to have confidence problems, but I've grown out of that. I know it sounds smug, but learning to appreciate myself has been important. I'm strong as fuck, dig everything from metal to classical- But I still can't seem to find someone to appreciate me.

You see, I have an awful fucking stutter that makes talking to people hard. Nothing much I can do about that. But I'm tired of women who'e put me down for that- Fortunately I found a girl, yeah? Too bad she doesn't make me feel wanted. It feels like I'm just a security blanket for her- which is awful.

Fuck.I know I',m a catch and I deserve it- but I happen to be some kind of reject stumbling over speaking.
>>
I want an autistic gf for the sole purpose of playing with her feet while she ignores me, and in exchange I feed her NEET habits.
>>
>>25427139

6'4", you?
>>
>>25427139

Also, Queen is Dead or self-titled?
>>
Just feel empty. No use in getting to know new people and barely want to talk with others. I force myself because I feel bad for igggnoring their messages. It isn't personal, I'd just rather not have meaningless conversations.
>>
Got a serious feeling the Wife is cheating on me. At least in some form of relationship that's starting to get physical.

Sex has dwindled down to 2-3 a month. When we do she seems to enjoy it but says it causes her problems health wise. She says she has vertigo and it aggravates it, but the doctor has called bullshit on it but she still persists. The only way she climaxes is if it's the thought of another person. She has to have stories or porn to climax. Recently stupid excuses.

Newest thing gets me though. She is going back on the pill. I'm sterile.... Have been for the past couple years after a vasectomy. She says its to control her mood because she feels aggressive/angry at times and doesn't like that with the kids. I haven't noticed any mood change in 10yrs. Neither have our kids.

Could be paranoid but sure does point to some obvious stuff.
>>
1)I lost my virginity when I was 16 but never told anyone around me about it. My first gf was 20 and independent so she moved to my city as I used to study in a boarding school. We used to hang out a lot. But a senior of mine started texting her in appropriate manner. Later she blocked him on her phone. One morning, I found that guy in my room when I came back from my lunch. I saw him using my phone. When asked, he told me that he was playing some game on my phone. Later that day I had a date with my gf and I told her to wait at a park which was at a decent distance from my place. While we were strolling around the park, that guy appeared out of nowhere. He didn't act strange or anything just told me that he was going to accompany me for a while. I couldn't mutter a single word against him. "I'll catch you later" should have been enough, but I couldn't. My gf was bothered by him accompanying us. Things got hot between us. I promised her never happening of such incident again. But inevitable happened. We broke up. I want nothing but apology her for being a coward

2) I played with a girl whose family had a decent relation with mine's. Unfortunately, her heart started deteriorating and she had to spend 3 months in a hospital when she eventually kicked the bucket. She was supposed to be subjected to heart transplant in 3 weeks but she just couldn't make it. I still regret of not paying any visit to her in her hospital days. I am such a jerk. It's not that I loved her. I never loved her. On the other hand, her love for me was real. She told me that I was her first kiss in her life (She was 4 years older than me).

Now I am 21 and I don't want to get in any relationship for I feel like no one should expect love from me.
I wish my life hadn't been so full of lies.
>>
>>25429789
Same here. I try to avoid in getting into long conversations especially while texting. I even hesitate to pick phone calls from unknown numbers.
>>
I'm fucking lonely in this. I'm fucking tired of this relationship. It's been two goddamn fucking long years of this. I care about you, but I'm fucking tired. I want to move on. I want to see other people. I'm tired of defining myself by you and other people. I want to move on and make a name for MYSELF. But goddmanit, I know you can't be by yourself. Fuck this. I love you anyway/
>>
>>25415178
I have feelings for someone 25 years younger than me. I have a girlfriend, and I love her too.
The younger doesn't have romantic feelings that I can sense.
There is something there, and a strong bond between us, but I can't discern what that something is. We are definitely friends, and I don't want to blow that, so I keep mine inside.
She went back to school, and I cannot stop thinking about her.
>>
>>25423888
Seconded!
If you are having fun, more times than not, the other person you're with will be having fun as well.
If I could go back to my younger inexperienced self, the ONLY thing I would say is Live in the Moment.
There will be plenty of time for reflection.
If you are constantly looking forward, there will time a time you realised that you missed out on a little of everything.
As far as the future, what will be will be! Have a plan and move towards that plan or goal as you can.
To everyone everywhere...live in the moment.
>>
I'm in love with my best friend and am thinking of a way to leave my wife so I can be with her. Sadly, my wife has no friends and is super isolated so I'd feel like an even bigger douche than I would already and on top of that our beloved 4.5 year old pupper has lymphosarcoma and is undergoing chemotherapy. Quite a fuckeroo.
>>
>>25429768
meat is murder
I'm 5'3 thin, with brown skin
>>
>>25430384

*effeminate gasp* Well, that's certainly surprising. Here I am thinking Smiths fans had a general agreement on the subject but clearly I was wrong!

13" is a big difference but that's small potatoes, eh?
>>
I'm either a coward, or I'm holding onto something that's keeping me from suiciding. Yet I try to find a partner? That doesn't make sense but I can not refute my loneliness and loss of sanity because of this. I turned everyone away because they all were so " decadent "

Also, I managed to have nine sex partners within two years after losing my virginity at eighteen to a bunch of guys who were just shameful to think about, now. How can a girl redeem herself? Anyone?
>>
>>25431086
pic?
>>
>>25428478
aye got her number today.

for everyone too nervous to approach women, just do it. if they're interested it won't matter how bad you fuck it up
>>
>>25415352
Is that colt 45 or old English 800
>>
>>25431171
there is nothing to be redeemed for, you just lived out your sexuality, maybe with the wrong guys, but who cares, we all make mistakes, and we all get a little desprate at times, at least you had your fun. maybe finding a partner will eventually help filling the emptiness inside. who knows...

so about me,fuck myself, i think i eventually fallen in love. ofc not that romantic story with a happy end, but more of a sad and desperate one. as it turns out, that youtube video was right, men and women cant just be friend, because men will eventually develope feelings. at least thats a new sensation since i have been only in love once before, and that was 15 years ago, at a time i was still to young to really know what was happening....
>>
>>25431632
I don't know Anon, I was just told so many times by so many people that I don't deserve anything now close to a nice guy. I don't even know if I should bother looking for a relationship with anyone but a cat.
>>
Too make a long story short I need to lose my virginity and quickly because I'm in the military and going to deploy to the middle east in the next few months. Anyone near West Texas?
>>
>>25427216
very sexy picture...how did you get this and not fuck her
>>
>>25431868
Got contact?
>>
>>25415178
I'm 22 and probably gonna die a virgin because I'm hemorrhaging confidence at this point because girls are approaching me less and less in a vicious feedback cycle.

More than likely gonna kill myself before I hit 30.
>>
Why can't I ever find a guy to let me give my first hand job and blowjob?

It makes me sad. I know I'm picky when it comes to guys, but there's enough out there. Just seems like there's none near me.

I just want to make a guy cum dammit.
>>
>>25432343
Are you a girl or a gay?
>>
>>25415178
this whole political climate is nothing but cancer libtards and conservacucks need to grow the fuck up and stop having what is essecially a giant screaming match i mean seriously you guys act like your godesends constantly pointing out the flaws of the other side while pretending your shit don't stink well guess what it does and i fucking tired of smelling it
>>
You must not love her all that much when you've suggested a fwb with me.

Maybe you should convince your wife to stop being so vanilla boring. Or maybe you should leave her so I'm free to have you whenever I want. But you won't because you've been with her for so long. You built a life together and the security of it all is so much more appealing. I get it; I'd make the same choice too.

No amount of chemistry we have will change that. Doesn't matter how much we care about each other or how compatible we are in so many ways. I mean, you said it yourself "If I were single I'd love to date you." I'm not gonna push it because stories like these don't have happy endings. I'd never cross that line and want to turn our lives upside down over everything.

You need to be more introspective. You're clearly lacking something in your life. Figure out what that is and either fix it with your wife or suck it up and deal because you're gonna be with her for the rest of your life.
>>
>>25432424
Four more years!
>>
so I'm trolling reddit because fuck you I have to get away from you, and I run into this vid all the cool kids are thumbing up of a crowd singing along to bohemian Rahpsody, thought it was pretty cool, so I decide to see if there is anything similar to it and I run into https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AlSnTcet4U
I'm drowning in the feels now, the first thing I thought of was you, you know how I dislike all the normie bullshit, but I couldn't help imagining my self singing in my broken accent with you next to me.

you fucked up R, you were born too late.

S.
>>
File: 1498710972128.png (179KB, 641x530px) Image search: [Google]
1498710972128.png
179KB, 641x530px
>>25433649
>mfw I think I might very well might just be talking to myself or some faggot pretending to be a girl for the past 3 years
>>
My brother is a more depressing reflection of myself. I can hardly look at the guy without feeling angry.
>>
I really want to get into a poly relationship with my boyfriend's old best friend and him. We were recently working together and he kept calling me "sweetie" & "babe" and it brought up old feelings. It sucks that we're all Bi too. Unlikely to ever happen though :(
>>
>>25415178
I want Canadianon to come back!!!
>>
>>25432294
For what?
>>
>>25428478
It's not how you ask, it's if you ask someone interested. IT
>>
I fucking wish i had a nude pall
>>
we used to be the best friends in the world, we talked to each other everyday and then you told me to leave you alone and I never heard from you again.

J'ai juré de plus jamais te parler si on pouvait se parler une dernière fois. Fermer les livres pis passer a autre chose. Tu me manques. Tu me manque en tabarnak.
>>
I cant believe I actually did it... I blew the fuck up at my supervisor for being a douche.

ive been at my job for two years. and one coworker, in his 60s just keeps getting pissed at me.

either I'm asking too many or the wrong questions and he gets pissed or im making a recipe (I work at a restaurant) in a maybe slightly different way than his even though it all comes out the fucking same, and flips out if I choose not to do it his way despite coming from his own words that between both of his and my methods, there was nothing substantially different.
like im not the type of person to get mad. It really takes a lot. but when my worst mistake is maybe doing something a just slightly different, then getting treated and looked at as if im a fucking moron and when new workers and old ones are noticing that this 60 yr old douche is treating his 26 yr old coworker worse than everyone else don't act surprised when I start swearing and insulting you.

people fucking suck. ive never met someone more impatient and prideful holy shit. like the effort these people go through just to make It look like they didn't make a stupid mistake is extremely frustrating and nauseating.
anyone not embarrassed to admit stupid mistakes they've done in the past have my eternal respect...just please never forget where you came from..
>>
I'm deeply insecure and afraid of meeting new people but when my friends take me out to bars strangers find me approachable and I have no issues conversing.

My last relationshit fucked me up even more than anyone will ever realize.
>>
I fuck my mom and hate myself every time I do
>>
>>25415178
I want to have sex with my younger sisters friend but dont know how to go about it. Shes 3 years younger than me and like a 6 ft 1 goddess (no heels) toned body not fat in any way (im 5 ft 8 135 lbs). She always used to be tall for her age but growing up i was always taller than her. Once i saw her full grown i saw her differently. She has flirted with me once or twice not too long ago but idk how to go about it now. I know if we had sex that she would naturally dominate and that drives me crazy. She is beautiful.
>>
>>25437261
Are you me?
>>
hate it with you, hate it without you. fuck this and my life
>>
All I do is work. No time to even stop and shit. Eat out of gas stations and fast food shit holes. I drive sixty mile round trip to get in a truck and drive some more. And let me tell you all something, Los Angeles is a shit hole. Why the fuck do you assholes keep coming here expecting to be somebody. You should of listened to your mother and let her drowned you years ago. You wanna be part of the parade? Be somebody different, and make a difference? Where? Go fuck yourself, we are all slaves with social security numbers. You want to make a difference? Find a way to sit around, and accomplish absolutely nothing, all the time, and reject society as a whole, and get paid to do so. What your parents dreamt for you has turned into more of a nightmare. It's absolutely shocking and surprising that humans feel safe even in there homes. Who is accomplishing anything today? Who cares? What you do tomorrow, and for the rest of your meaningless existence, has absolutely no bearing whatsoever on the world in front of you. Pieces of a puzzle, more like pieces of broken glass. Or better yet, shattered glass. Like the shattered dreams your life has given you while it has let you down. Time and time again, pieces are somehow put back together, and somehow, mended over an undisclosed amount of time. When there is nothing, and hope is absolutely scarce, and the looks you get from others, are more threatening than comforting. Life just like everything, in order to accomplish it's certain tasks, or mission, or purpose?, will destroy itself in order to be born again. Just like a ragging brush fire, that rips and ravages everything in its path, in order to clear away all the dead dried out shit, so that new life may begin again. But I'll be in the basement protecting the last of my stash. Fuck you...
>>
I'm tired of my cock. It's small. It feels like the universe or whatever higher being is against me. I wish I was at least average. But it's not. I never talk to women like I used to because I don't want them to pull my pants down and see my little cock. It's so unfair. Some guys are born this way so they can't help it, yet so many heartless pieces of trash put them down because of it. Maybe I'm too fat. Maybe all I need to do is lose some weight and then it would appear bigger. I measured myself at 4 feet when I weighed 208 and I saw an extra 2 inches when I pushed the ruler down the fat. I remain hopeful that this is the case.
>>
I'm fat as hell. I've always been fat. I can't stop eating and I can't get myself to exercise. I hate myself because of it. The funny thing is, I know exactly what I have to do in order to lose weight, but I can't make myself do it. And I hate myself even more. I'm tired of feeling this way but I feel so powerless to make the change. I need help. I actually need clinical help with this. Suicide is never an option.
>>
>>25437376
Yes. LA is definitely a shithole.
>>
Almost shot this asshole in the face last night. He was practically begging for it. Wasn't worth it. Thinking back, that loser is suicidal but too chicken shit to do it himself. In the end, I evaded the police 3+ times so I'm thankful for that.
>>
I have been openly gay since I was 16. I am 20 now and I have yet to even go out on a date with a guy, let alone have have a boyfriend. I am pretty overweight and introverted, so its not super surprising in my opinion. But, I am very insecure about myself. I find validation in people wanting to have sex with me. Whenever I'm on grindr, or even craigslist, and someone states that I'm good looking or sexy it really makes my whole week. Hearing people say this in person is even better. Because of my insecurities, I have sex with almost any type of guy, even if I'm not attracted to them. Just hearing them say "you're beautiful" makes up for any lack of looks or personality they have. My insecurities have also led me to behave dangerously as well. I have had bareback sex with strangers not because I have a fetish for it, but because I want the guy to have sex with me. Im pretty sure this is why I like having sex with older guys. Im not overly attracted to older guys, but they usually are more liberal with the compliments which I love as much as the sex.
>>
File: enhoy.gif (1MB, 217x217px) Image search: [Google]
enhoy.gif
1MB, 217x217px
In all honesty I excepted a dead body.When the police opened the door. Unfortunately you were drunkenly passed out pretending too be an over dossed 14 year old girl. One can dream tho and I have accepted it as a gift if they opened the door and you were dead. And that is the truth of it all.
>>
I've got a great girlfriend. She's obsessed with me, a freak in bed, and honestly out personalities click really well. We have a lot of the same interests. She told me she loved me so much she'd let me abuse her and forgive me.

But I just really want to fuck other girls. I'm 20 and I feel like I got into this relationship 10 years too early. I could cheat on her, she'd even stay with me if she caught me. But I don't really like that idea.

I don't really have a good reason to leave. I just feel trapped I guess.
>>
>>25437398
You got a 4 foot dick or you're 4 feet tall?
>>
>>25438596
>She told me she loved me so much she'd let me abuse her and forgive me.
She isn't the one.
>I don't really have a good reason to leave. I just feel trapped I guess.
Would you miss her if you left her.?
>>
I found the most perfect girl for me but she's a gender fluid homosexual I hope I don't fuck this up
>>
>>25438701
Explain your reasoning
>>
>>25438738
>She told me she loved me so much she'd let me abuse her and forgive me.
>I could cheat on her, she'd even stay with me if she caught me

If she will let you walk all over her. Then she will let anyone walk all over her without any logical reasons of morality. She is a Disney Girl through and through. No sense of suffering.
>>
>>25438726
>she's a gender fluid homosexual
That's code for lesbian with a strap on fetish.
>>
File: wri9utqgt43y.png (127KB, 391x389px) Image search: [Google]
wri9utqgt43y.png
127KB, 391x389px
>This is kind of a big feels bit I'll post it anyway

I signed an offer at a new company and things have been kind of rough mostly because other engineers are not really into sharing information

I had to build some servers, network devices, and firewalls recently and they only gave me one piece of the information and told me what I was working on would work flawless, well I never really go to project trusting everyone word so I verified everything on my own and noticed one crucial issue.

In this whole design, there is one device somewhere on the network doing some function that I need to access and login to verify what function this device has and if any of this will work or not

They left out crucial information and didn't tell me, most likely expecting me to fail however I'm not the type of engineer who lets things fail and go unanswered. I ended up troubleshooting in a lab and figuring everything out one piece of technology at a time and eventually built a map of how everything works.

I fixed everything and they don't know about it yet, they think that once this goes live ,anon will come kicking and screaming that something "didn't work" and they would be forced in helping out to make themselves look important in this role

Well, good news fellas. I solved it and designed it in a way that everything is working, has been tested and will work on day or product launch.

I haven't told them, nor will I tell them I figured out the pieces they left unanswered in hopes that I would fail. When everything goes live, and the internet starts working they will either laugh or say holy shit that guy did it even though we gave him the wrong info.........

>I know what some might be thinking
>I've already been told to leave this company from friends since it seems like a toxic work environment
>However, the money is just too good right now and I am trying to at least get a year or 1.5 years in the company before leaving....
>>
My bf and I have been discussing moving in together, but I'm hesitant because I'm terrified that I'll become emotionally dependent on him. I'm not even sure where this fear stems from.
>>
>>25415178
I got out of a relationship with someone with BPD, and sexual ptsd, she was high-maintenance and it was hard for me since it was my first relationship, since I lost my virginity to her and now she's gone and it seems like she doesn't love me anymore because of I don't even know anymore, at first she seemed to want to get back together when I got back from my 3 1/2 month trip to mexico but now she seems to not really care that much that I'm grieving... I blocked her because seeing her beautiful face on instagram and fb all the time became really painful. The most confusting thing is that she came back to me and was saying all these things about a mature relationship and about how she wanted things to be better between us but I don't even know if that sentiment exists anymore. It's really difficult since it really just feels like the only person I had left in the US(my family is from mexico) was her, and yes I was immature in the relationship and did a lot of stupid shit. She told me we were in an "autonomous" relationship were we had autonomy over our bodies and what we did. so I took that to mean that I could explore other people and what it was like, and I was always honest with her about everything, now she holds a grudge against me for grabbing peeps butts and kissing a dude on a new years eve party. She blocked me back on fb(naturally) and now I feel so hopeless and sad, because it feels like I'll never be loved by her again in my life and experience her hugs and kisses... It feels like she's dead, like the person who was once so forgiving and loving is gone and I don't understand how that can happen. I did do stupid shit, but I've changed so much while in Mexico and as she was about to get all that she asked from me, she decides that I or her, is not worth it anymore. tl;dr: I'm fucking sad that I had to block her and fucking sad that I had to block her and she's blocked me now and that that means she'll never love me again.
>>
>>25415178

I'm in the middle of West Virginia, working for the Boy Scouts on their food and have a kid back home due in September.

Truth is, while I love my girl and the prospect of a son , I want to keep fucking other bitches, and whilst I haven't yet, I feel the urge grow more every day. I hate being out here, and I hate that my life is about to change, and I want to think about is myself and how many pieces of ass I can fuck.

I feel conflicted.
>>
>>25415178
I am really beginning to loathe the person that I am dating, she isn't terrible but more so just too immature and I'm too old for that shit.

If it doesn't work out then I wish her the best but I see this thing crashing and burning soon.

I'm going to talk to her soon more than likely and send her on her way, she can stay around the filth that she wants to be surrounded by but now that it's starting to flow over into my life, I don't want any part of it.

Like how can you sit and say proudly that you drove your pregnant friend to a crackhouse?

Just two different worlds here, I'm not the one to save her from hers because she refuses to help herself, just makes excuses.
>>
I've been with like 5 different girls, I'm a 23 year old girl, for a long long time I've thought i was somewhere between gay and ace, but i for the first time have strong genuine physical attraction to someone. A guy. We're dating, he's like me about this, amazingly. he's been a great friend for a year before that, we have a lot in common and he has an amazing personality, good voice, likes good music, but I'm scared in so many ways. I kind of want him to be the first guy I ever have sex with, but i had never even touched a dick before! I get so anxious. And what if he isn't interested? Or is interested? What if we get so excited we fuck up, don't use protecton? what if i get too nervous and ruin the mood and nothing happens?
Add on the fact that I'm a weird pervert into tons of bdsm shit and he's pretty vanilla... i know being with him i won't feel this anxious, but the lead up is intense

I'm also kinda fat, and no matter how many ways he says he likes me, is attracted to me, thinks I'm beautiful, i can't get over this awful self image i have. I don't even want to tell him, i don't want him to think I'm broken or needy or to see me how i do.

I'm scared that the fact that I'm a bit more openly affectionate and like to ramble about how i like him might be something he ends up disliking. I'm scared things i can change might bother him and he won't tell me until it's too late. I really value him, and our relationship, and our friendship, i don't want to lose any of it...
>>
I'm submissive when it comes to homosexual relationships, and I don't really like that.
>>
When I'm stoned I like to go into threads on different boards and find two people debating. I'll respond to one of them with something ridiculously hostile. Then I just laugh my ass off as I watch their conversation get completely derailed.
>>
>>25441335
That easy?
>>
>>25441338
Yep. You'd be surprised how funny the reactions can be.
>>
>>25439712

Just keep doing what you're doing, swerve all their childish in-fighting and the work environment will quickly turn toxic for them as they'll be too occupied trying to trip you up they'll fail themselves.

You didn't ask for advice but just my two cents, take the $.
>>
no soc users in ct
>>
>>25432935
Damn those feels
Which one are you
>>
I'm a nice person, I enjoy spending time with people and asking about their day, even giving out compliments.
People don't enjoy spending time with me or asking about my day or saying nice compliments.
People think I'm a bad person, I judge everyone whenever I can, my eyes seem like they want to kill and I hate everyone around me.
Maybe because I don't smile a lot, maybe it's because I don't talk a lot. I hate the way I look when I smile and I'm afraid to say something stupid, and so people think I hate everyone.
That doesn't mean I don't try. I do try, I laugh and I smile more frequently.

But maybe It's not because I don't smile or don't talk, maybe it's something more
>>
Fuck you,why did you have to leave. Now I have no friends and im bored as fuck. And you post pics of you having fun and I never get invited anywhere. Fuck you,you piece of shit.
>>
Im lonely and i want a new cute gf that is nice and i just want too cuddle and stuff
>>
>>25441586
Karma>>25441586
>>
You're a terrible fucking person for looking for escorts, and sexting other girls. You're a sick person and I hope you end up alone. I regret losing my virginity to you and I hate you at this point.
>>
i am so deeply, deeply in love with my girlfriend and it's killing me right now because she just lost someone very close to her and she is absolutely incapable of recriprocating my affection. she just completely shut down. i want nothing more than to stay with her but giving and giving and getting next to nothing in return fucking sucks. she's cold. she's distant and short with me. she'll barely touch me, let alone have sex. since the day we met we just *clicked* and it was like nobody i had been with before and it was magical but now i just feel tired of trying. i'm not the easiest person to put up with sometimes and i fuck up a lot but i always apologize and always try to do better. she apologizes for her emotional unavailability and says she loves me but i just don't feel it anymore. it's been a month since his death. i don't know how much longer i can deal with this. it's fucking eating me up.
>>
I'm gay and I like the idea of being a submissive bottom. However, being fucked doesn't feel as good as being a top. To add on that, the times I felt the best being the bottom is when I fucked myself with a dildo. I don't know if it's my body or just the guys I end up bottoming for. I started having as a strict bottom, but know I'm a vers too and continuing to go down the road of being a top only.
>>
I don't know why you left, and I'm starting to realize it doesn't matter. This is what women do to me. They go cold, they leave, and I never get to know what I did that made them leave. I don't deserve to improve myself.
I no longer have any faith that any of you are remotely unselfish.
I pray to God almighty that the hate and bitterness I feel towards you never dulls enough that I can want to be around a woman again. Hatred isn't the most fun thing in the world, but it knocks caring about you out of the fucking ballpark in terms of how much it hurts.
>>
I just noticed i have this weird hobby in which i start planning stuff like "yeah, let's buy that house, and i will put this type of decoration, and let's not forget the pets" it's like life planning? i don't know, it feels nice when i start making up a nice life and wonder how would it feel like to live like that.

maybe it's just escapism, but i love it.
>>
I'm in a great relationship but the sex is been lacking as of late do to her medical issues. I ponder on cheating just to get off either with a random or escort. It drives me nuts I don't want to but at the same time I've never gone for more than a week at most with out getting laid. I wonder if I have an addiction to sex. Before the issues started we fucked every or every other day and now go months sometimes between. I can't focus am depressed and just feel off when we don't but it all seems to clear off when I've gotten some then a few days later it starts to set back in. I want to talk to her about it but can't seem to find a way to bring it up with out it seeming like an asshole. When I'm worried that I have a problem that needs to be treated some how.
>>
>>25442031
A month? Nigga how selfish r u
>>
>>25415178
Right now I want to hurt and torture a specific woman. To the point where she would beg me to kill her just to stop the pain.
>>
>>25442672
Hehe
>>
>>25442106
>dildos feeling nicer than real dicks
Same senpai. Maybe real dicks are just too hard.
>>
>>25442132
Guys

>>25442672
You both need to chill
>>
>>25441335
Sames anon. It's such low level trolling but it is very satisfying
>>
I hate being in a relationship (3+yrs) Feel trapped now.
I just want to dress up as a girl and suck strangers off
>>
I'm still not sure whether or not chickening out of my suicide attempt was the right idea.
>>
I think I'm in love with this guy I've been seeing. We've only been seeing eachother for 3 months.. but I'm so crazy about him, I hate it. He's kind of distant because his work is really intense.. but things are so different when we're together. Sometimes when we're holding eachother in bed, I scream in my head about how much I love him hoping that maybe somehow he can hear it.. isn't that awful? I often wonder if he feels the same.. once when we were making love, he kept saying "Daddy loves you, Daddy loves you.." it sounds weird, but it was so passionate. I just don't want to put a lot of weight into it because he probably was just saying it in the heat of the moment.. I feel like a fool chasing after him all the time but I can't help myself.. I just can't get enough.
I come on here to distract myself from all of that because sometimes it's all I can think of.
>>
Becoming infatuated with someone is the worst thing you can do.
Keeps happening to me. Infatuated with my friend now. Trying not to think too much, and don't really want to be in a relationship, but my mind doesn't want to stop thinking of scenarios. Trying not to prioritize anything with my friend, but happens. Anytime I think my friend might be talking to someone of interest or I see or hearing anything related to past one's I start to get depressed.

Probably why I don't to meet new people often.
>>
>>25438726
>>25438757
>she's a gender fluid homosexual
>That's code for lesbian with a strap on fetish.
That's code for dude you're gonna get fucked in the ass by a chick.
>>
>>25441469
She's obviously the salty homewrecker.
>>
>>25441469
Why the feels?
>>
I really want to ride a big cock.
>>
I wish training my cunt to stretch out wasn't so fucking painful.
>>
File: 1493124436188.jpg (139KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1493124436188.jpg
139KB, 900x900px
>>25431868
hope your still here to read this, needed some time to answer, but dude, dont let them judge you and tell you what you deserve and what not. you made bad choices, but as i said, who did not! just keep your eyes open and you will eventually find happiness.

anyway, you are responsible for yourself, and everyone deserves to find hapiness, live in the here and now, not in the past, people evolve, especially in your early twenties, you will keep developing, so dont bother what your past self did! you are no longer that person, so dont let your past drag you down and ruin your present. and dont let people tell you what you deserve and what not.
godspeeed anon!
>>
>>25442429
Bringing it up will make you seem like way less of an asshole than if she catches you cheating. Just try not to point blame towards her, and talk it out.
>>
Told someone I loved them but now that I think about it I don't know why I told them that.
>>
>>25443340
>he kept saying "Daddy loves you, Daddy loves you.."
>t sounds weird, but it was so passionate
Either admit you think of him as your Dad more than a romance or accept you have Daddy issues yourself that have been unfulfilled an are channeled through this relationship.
>>
>>25443314
It was the right idea because you would be dead by now and just be forgotten faster than if you lived.
>>
>>25415178
I have a steady job and a fairly good life, but there's not a single woman in the world who will even look in my direction and I'm miserable because all I've ever wanted was a family of my own with 2 or 3 kids.
>>
>>25416960
My father is going through the same kind of thing. I sincerely hope things get better for you.
>>
>>25446412
>I have a steady job and a fairly good life,
The women will come for the stability just don't lose it all trying to achieve false happiness. Majority would risk it all for a women a lose everything in the process.
>>
>>25446467
Thanks for the advice. I'll be taking it.
>>
>>25438757
>>25443660
Lol I thought that might be a possibility but she's way more submissive then dominant with me (I tested the waters on both sides to figure her out and so far I got she likes it rough and controlling but is into primal.play on both ends)I'm still trying to figure her out though but he's more of a tomboy then anything this whole pronoun game is going to fuck me up I don't think he cares that much since I've slipped up already but still I don't want to fuck this up
>>
File: 1498487379036.gif (1001KB, 440x300px) Image search: [Google]
1498487379036.gif
1001KB, 440x300px
Girls keep telling me they want a boyfriend just like me, but i'm just a decent girl, i just bought cookies for a friend because she wanted french fries, but i forgot to order them, so as an apology i bought her some cookies she likes a lot. Or that time when a girl told me she would marry me if i was a guy just because i gave her some money since she couldn't buy something for a homework everyone was rushing with.

Is that not a normal behavior? I've been considering being, perhaps, more uninterested on others needs or being unfriendly since people tend to confuse it with flirting or being lovey dovey.
>>
I don't care that you broke your arm
>>
I'm sad and I hate that all my friends are successful and happy
>>
>>25415178
Sorry for being bad
>>
>>25447335
It's okay anon
>>
Stop looking for me. It's clear you're obsessed.
>>
>>25415178
All I truly want In life is her...... Everything else sucks and can be substituted and replaced..... And deepe down I know she feels the same.......
>>
File: calling card.jpg (43KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
calling card.jpg
43KB, 500x500px
>Being the bad guy.
Look i'm going to be blunt the reason I have put forward this meeting is because in all honesty. It is like you do not care. You constantly drink and try to fucking hide it. It is all bullshit. That day when police nearly kicked in the door for your concern was really the final line for me. You play on people and use them when they give you pity to get away with your bullshit. And yes it is making me uncomfortable . I have had to suffer for 3 straight years with cunts like you. Watching shitty people continue to fuck up and piss all over people that show sympathy has forced me to be happy not to drink. Because I don't want to end up like you. You get more money, more support than any of us in the fucking house and you just do not care. I see through your bullshit and in all honesty why should I have to suffer with your cycle of "Oh i'm doing well" to "I don't give a fuck". Yeah people say do not get involved but if someone dies in this house. It is on my shoulders no matter what. I know this meeting won't do shit and you will lie through your teeth about how you are trying to stop. But you shouldn't really be here if you can't have any form of stability. But it has to be done otherwise it will just get worse and someone is going to die an if I can see that as clear as day. Then this issue needs to be sorted.
>>
I want to quit my job and work as a travel photographer/writer
>>
I really want a bf but I'm suicidal because of nihilism and its ruined me since I was 18
am female
>>
>>25449292
How old are you now?
>>
>>25446637
welp turns out we're both to mentally ill for each other fml I really liked this one
>>
>>25449516
Sorry anon
>>
I really want a gf like this

>>25449292

What's wrong with me
>>
>>25449292
>want a bf but I'm suicidal
So it's a win/win situation.
>>
>>25449917
there is nothing wrong with you, you are just sad and lonely, like most of us here...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STPSiJaaJno
>>
>>25450310
Hey don't lump as all with sad sack over there.
>>
>>25449909
eh such is life
>>
Anyone need break up or relationship advice? Femanon here who has been through a lot of shit the past 2.5 yrs that happened to pick herself up offering an ear and hand
>>
Chipotle should not be making fucking queso and hash browns at Tim Horton's should be available 24/7, not until noon.
>>
My depression won't let me stop eating and I wish I could just stop and start eating healthy and working out.
>>
>>25450483
Yeah, I'd really appreciate some advice. Here's a little backstory:
>friends with girl in college
>hang out a lot but basically friend zone each other
>we graduate and 2 years go by
>she texts me out of the blue and we go out
>end up reconnecting and I got to visit her a few times (she lives a city over from me)
>hitting it off great like good old times
>she invites me to sleep with her rather than on the couch
>end up making out and having sex a few times
>she is trying to finish up her degree
>hears some bad news from transfers dept
>finds out she might have issues with next semester
>basically fucks up her entire graduation plans
>suddenly starts taking 6 to 24 hrs to respond to texts
>she ends up telling me she's trying to figure out her living situation
>she goes out of town to visit her old high school friend
>ends up telling me she missed her high school friend and ended up staying with her ex's + family to discuss them keeping her dog temporarily
>ask her what's the deal with us
>she says she really likes me but isn't sure about near future, wants to continue seeing me but has to take things slow
>we were planning on taking a road trip and she says she wants to do it, but is being non committal
>still texts with me reminiscing about stuff we did together but there's obviously a brick wall between us now and she hardly communicates
I get she has a lot of stuff going on, mainly trying to figure out her living situation but something seems fishy. What's your advice? I really like her and the feelings are/we're reciprocated. I'd hate to fuck it up because I'm impatient but something seems fishy. Opinions?
>>
File: RAVI_VORA_DISNEY_FINEST_HOURS_01.jpg (318KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
RAVI_VORA_DISNEY_FINEST_HOURS_01.jpg
318KB, 800x1000px
>>25415178
I hate that I always attract beta guys that can only give me a feeling of wanting to nurture them.
>>
>>25450774
She prbly is just dealing with a lot of shit and doesn't have time for a boyfriend. As shit as it sounds it could be true. All you can do it wait man, the more you push the further away she will land
>>
Im angry and sad about my gf breaking up with me. It was out of fucking nowhere today and was so UGHH.
>Hey I'm sorry but... I've lost feelings. You didn't do anything but I just don't want a relationship right now.
Like wtf?
>>
>>25415178
I got baptized as a Mormon last week and I can't watch porn or anything anymore and I'm really tempted to, and I'm also worried that this Mormon church stuff is fake (I've already read the CES letter/FairMormon's response to the CES Letter/the CES letter guy's response to FairMormon and everything, too, I am unconvinced of either side) but I'm worried that it's true. I had a dream a while back while I was still investigating it about being trapped between a wall of fire and a wall of ice, and I went to the wall of ice because I was afraid of the fire. But when I reached the wall of ice, it turned into the devil and grabbed me, and the wall of fire turned into God. I was pretty afraid of joining the Mormon church at the time since I thought I might be damned if I did join, but there was a faint hope within me that it wasn't fake. Now I'm afraid that it is fake, but that dream was a while ago that it reasonably does not apply to my current circumstances (or does it?). I really don't know anymore. I just hope I haven't screwed myself
>>
I told myself 3 years ago I would stop coming on 4chan due to the fact the trap threads were getting to me and I was questioning my sexuality more
> clearly it worked
>>
I've started getting super turned on at the thought of being humiliated and hurt by a high schooler - being tied down on his bedroom floor as he stands over me and stomps on my face with his bare feet, taking out his frustration with life, school and hormones on me.

For reference I'm a 29 year old single mom and I don't know where his came from and it makes me feel so dirty thinking about it.
>>
>>25450774
It appears she's unsure of her feelings towards a relationship due to her current circumstances involving school, housing, and her pet. As >>25450831 stated, chances are more than likely she doesn't have time for a committed relationship. She needs time to sort herself out. In the meantime do your best to work on yourself as well and try to initiate less contact. If she doesn't reach out to you or cuts contact completely, you have dodged a bullet. Don't place all of your eggs in one basket for this girl.
>>
>>25447854
Kek wot
>>
>>25450852
so..post contact?
>>
>>25450836
Are you the person who had the gf from /r9k/ and she keeps disappearing for mental issues?
>>
Thought I was over falling in love with people over the internet. I'm not terribly lonely, I have friends. I accepted I would most likely never get in a committed relationship. Yet here I am, getting infatuated with someone.
>>
For the past few months, I've been seeing a group of guys who use me occasionally for a night. Lately though, they've been getting so rough that I sometimes don't enjoy it. But it has also been the best sex of my life so I really don't know what to do
>>
A couple month's back I had a few repeat episodes of unresponsiveness, loss of feeling in limbs, short term memory loss/amnesia and splitting headaches, it started when I drove to work one day and forgot how I got there or even what day it was. The episodes only persisted for about 2 weeks after the first time. Never happened again, but the last one I had, it was the worst. I was laying in bed when it started happening, I was shaking, and felt pain all over, the headache was so painful and skull splitting I genuinely thought I was having some seizure or something and was about to die. I tried yelling but my throat closed up and my mouth went try and it felt like I was screaming even though I couldn't hear it. The corners of my vision went white, it hurt to move any part of my body.
I was certain this was it, I remember thinking about the few people I was worried about finding me in the morning dead, and I remember this specific feeling, right before I passed out. For some reason it kind of felt good, like I could just let go, everything I normally stress about won't be there tomorrow, neither will tomorrow, or anything. This was the end and I was relieved.
I woke up the next morning, it was the most surreal feeling I had ever experienced. It kind of ruined me since then, every day all I can think about is how good it felt right before I thought I was going to die, anytime something worries me that's what I think back to, about how easy it was to let go and surrender. It put me into a really deep depression I am still struggling with. I don't believe in anything spiritual really, but every night I pray nonetheless that whatever that was that happened will come back and finish me off in my sleep, I'm so tired of it all now, but I don't have the will to pull the trigger myself.
>>
I've completely giving up on dating or having a social life and pretty much life in general. I tried of getting fake numbers and sending thousands of messages on dating site to never get a response. Never had friends, never will. I'm sick of watching everyone I hate have everything I've ever wanted. No one has ever even tried to listen to me when I asked for help. Why bother trying anymore? No point in making the effort when all I do is get shit on for it.

I know life isn't fair for anyone but it honestly feels like this only thing I can do is start killing people. Why should they get to enjoy themselves when I can't?
>>
I let a man make me do degrading and painful things to myself just for his amusement, even when it started fucking with my personal life. I'm rid of him now, but I really, really miss him even though I shouldn't.
>>
>>25452926
It's called being submissive
>>
>>25421941
You seem fine to me! You seem really open and receptive to ideas and advice, which is a good quality to have. Can you think of any reason at all people might not be nice to you?
>>
>be in a relationship with girl I meet through high school buddy at our prom for 7 years and counting
>we slowly stop having sex after a few years but we still get along
>haven't fapped or anything in hopes we could do it soon
>be 2014
>suddenly she goes to NY for a few months because her contract sent her there with trip expenses paid
>the very next weekend I hit up a party and talk everyone up
>so I meet the chick who is gonna be my sidechick until yestarday
>gf doesnt know about her, side chick doesnt know about gf
>yesterday, side chick had a guy in her bed and asked me if I was jealous that she had a man over
>told her her I don't give a fuck
>as I'm walking out of there she stops me, apologizes and begs me to stay asking if I'm jealous
>tell her I don't give a fuck again because I don't
>she then says that if that doesn't make me jealous then shes gonna start seeing other men
>again just tell her I don't give a fuck but also let slip out that I have a girlfriend
>this does it for her, she starts crying
>the other guy walks out of the room to see what happened
>she says something along the lines of "I thought we were nurturing something special!"
>she says other dumb shit and I tell her we're not gonna see each other anymore

Almost told my gf about it because I found it adorable and hilarious at the same time. Thank fuck for these threads!
>>
>>25452560
Stop being a bitch
>>
>>25415178
I'm not even sorry I disappeared, im only sorry I ever contacted you to begin with.
>>
>>25453110
Wow she's so stupid... obviously she was insecure and wanted to "test" you, but inviting over a random guy is really extra... like what if you had actually cared? Some guys would kill for that, literally. She seems pretty dumb. Besides, tricking someone into feeling jealous is a bad way of "nurturing something special"
>>
>>25415178
T H E R E I S N O O N E I N C T O R N Y C
>>
A number from my previous area code called me today. When I heard my phone ring and saw the first three digits I felt nauseous and then fell asleep. I dreamt of all the terrible memories we share, ones that shown you in bad lighting. I'm glad I'm far away from that place. I'm glad you died.
>>
>>25451067
Hah! Yeah I can imagine that ending well :p
>>
All the people in the kik and /imt/ never really talk once you add them and if they do, you're lucky to get more than one good conversation out of them ever, even if you play it smooth. I just don't understand it.
>>
>>25454290
Maybe it's just girls 95% of the guys I added talk with me frequently
> inb4 no I'm a guy not a grill
>>
>>25454324
you make a good point, that's probably it.
>>
>>25454327
Eh I guess gay dudes have more frequent convos who knew
>>
>>25454336
Even traps are hard to nail down. I just don't understand it. At least have the common courtesy to say you don't want to talk.
>>
>>25454348
Sorry for your troubles.buddy I wish you luck I recommend chat groups they helps to always have someone to talk to
>>
>>25440454
are you working for the jamboree?
>>
>>25450716
start working out first then work on your diet
trust me
>>25449516
here I'm thinking about asking let's say D to a concert as friends cause I just miss him like his her personality was so intune with what I like in a person but idk could just be infatuation and that could be a terrible mistake feeling and emotions can be such dreddfull burdens
>>
1) I'm and 18 yr old female that doesn't know how to use a tampon not because of like cultural reasons it's just no ones ever told me how and stuff I've seen online confuses me for some reason
2) I'm going off to college and the ebill was sent out but it still has my pell grant as expected financial aid and I need to know if im getting the amount listed because otherwise I need to rake up 5k
3) My boyfriend is 27 and he is obsessive with me to the point where we are in a skype call literally 24/7 and I don't know how to break up with him because I am financially dependent on him through him paying for my cell and him buying me things and he wants to move off with me to college but he just started and live together and marry me but it's like calm down slow down chill I literally just became an "adult" and I don't even know if I really love him like I say I do because I'm an adult but I'm still a kid and idk what love is and I feel like a living fetish to him since I'm half Thai and I'm young and he's a huge fucking weeb
4) I didn't get my IB diploma I missed it by one point and I have to deal with seeing all my friends making posts about how they are so happy and 4 years paid off and it wasn't a waste of time and I know that now I should have done dual enrollment because then I would have a license and be driving and have an AA for free
5) My social life has been dictated by my best friend that I love to spend time with and all but I'm just finding out that a lot of the people that I wanted to be better friends with actually really like me but not my friend and I was always spending time with her so I never had a chance to spend time with other people until prom night when I ditched her to hang out with other people after prom and I had an amazing time and it sucks knowing that that could have been my high school experience if my best friend wasn't always attached to my hip.
>>
>>25454481
https://vimeo.com/20705905
you're welcome for part one
don't watch it with others
>>
>>25454495
ty<3 that makes a lot more sense because I thought you like take the cotton stuff all out first???
I'm just at that age where everyone sorta expects you to know this so I don't want the potential backlash of "you don't know how to use a tampon???"
>>
>>25454545
Also,
>quality of friendships is better than quantity
>your bf a creep, 27 dating 18 falls below the half your age plus 7 rule. The right thing to do if you're not sure about the relationship is not go to college on his dime. Tell him you have these concerns.
>i have no idea what number 4 is, but don't live life with regrets.
>>
>>25454559
I'm paying for college myself through scholarships and federal loans but I'm just going to a college out of state and he wants to move to where my college is. I don't want him to go because I want to experience things without him. I've brought it up but he turns it back on me and makes me feel as if I've wasted his time. But its like im 18?? what did you expect out of this? He literally asked me when I wanted to get married to him??? He's bought me a new laptop, my phone and cell service, a rabbit, numerous video games and in game content, and I'd feel guilty leaving him
>>
File: facedesk.gif (670KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
facedesk.gif
670KB, 500x281px
I'm angry and frustrated with how my life has gone.

Every time I think I'm heading in the right direction, everything falls apart around me. I know I'm young (23) and that I probably just haven't "lived" enough, but since I've graduated from high school and attempted college (2nd time around) I've just lost the drive to try.

I can't seem to find anything worth "educating" myself about through post secondary education, but everyone has insisted that I need to go and learn something. Is going to college for the sake of having credentials to get a job worth it even if you don't fully enjoy what you're taking?

I've attempted a few thing, right out of high school I tried culinary arts. Which was when I found out I have panic attacks in high stress situations, after flunking the practical exams I decided to move to an area with more jobs than where I've grown up, but wound up having to come back to my parents due to some money and housing issues.

Two years ago I upgraded my math credits to allow myself to get into an IT/programming at a local college, but after the first (successful) year, I've found myself good at it, but it's just not what I want to see myself doing for the rest of my life.

I don't even want to get into the relationship (or lack there of) problems I've had over the past 5 years.

I'm just frustrated with everything and don't see any feasible way out of it.
>>
>>25454635
Yeah sounds like you need to suck it up and acknowledge that you're not some special unique snowflake, you're just some bipedal ape that needs to survive.
I personally think college is always worth it, but with your attitude it seems like you won't reap all the benefits anyway. College should be the time and place where you make connections and get to know new people and new experiences that all help you in your career, or whatever your journey holds in store for you.
You can get a general degree in humanities or literature or psychology, and use it pretty much anywhere.
Ultimately you gotta find something that brings money and keeps you off your parents. You can do it, there's plenty of ways, you just need the will
>>
>>25454481
Duuude I wanna give you the biggest hug. You sound awesome. Ditch the clingy boyfriend and kick ass in life
>>
>>25454843
<3 like things are looking up and I'm excited but I need to drop the dead weight I just get get anxious thinking about a way to do it that leaves me in an okay guilt free or as little guilt possible position
>>
A couple weeks ago I started talking with this guy with the intent to set him up on a date with a friend of mine, and I realized he's perfect... for me.

I like to think I'm cute and charming (had men & women interested in me my entire adult life) but he is completely immune to my flirting. I just want to take this sweet virgin boy on nice dates and give him the romance and cuddles he deserves but I a) feel like a terrible friend if I try to 'steal' this guy and b)I have no idea how to seduce this boy if I did try
>>
>>25454830
What the fuck is so inherently wrong with wanting to enjoy something I will be spending a third of my life doing that always warrants a "Suck it up and hate life" response whenever I air it?
>>
I haven't talked to anyone since school is on break. I don't know what to do.
>>
I am 30, male, divorced, a non-custodial parent from Colorado. I have my life back on track after everything went down four years ago. I am ready to start dating again, and the trouble is that I can't find a decent woman anywhere. They all are either seeking more than I am willing to give right now, too young and stupid to carry on a conversation with, or batshit insane crazy. I already did the crazy cut away once and I would rather not do it again.

My point is this: I have been alone for four years putting my life back together and getting my head back on straight. Now that I have accomplished this, I feel more alone than I did after my ex pulled the shit she did...

What do I do about this? All I do anymore is work, and sleep. I am sick of this. Life feels completely empty right now and it sucks.
>>
I don't know if I ever want to see you again.
>>
but, I really really miss you.

I miss us.
>>
>>25455081
Are you a guy or gal? Did you already tell your friend you're trying to get him to date him/her? Maybe he's just feels too awkward about advances so he doesn't respond.

>>25454830
I don't know where that sounded like being a special snowflake. Just another average guy feeling the pressures of life.
>>
>>25415178
I work with this girl, she's very friendly very fucking attractive.
I'm married though, she's nice to everyone overall and very social wants to make friends and wants to hang out anytime their is a social event.

Being a married tard I seemed to have missed certain hints she tossed my way, my wife is okay but it's at a point you can feel neither really wants to be with one another and divorce would cost both of us more.

She's always asking for my number, she's always asking to hang out, she's always touchy feely with me. Anytime she ask to hang out and I know the better half of me should say no she gets bummed.
It's also at the point it's obvious she's into me, and not just a friendly girl thing.

Should I just have the affair?
>>
>>25455122
I can relate to you, at our age you can only get out, with younger girls realize they're still discovering if you get to serious with one she may not know what she wants. younger girls also take time to grow and by younger I'm referring to 20+

Is your life really back together? Take trips, try going out with friends to meet girls, be social not a homebody.
>>
I think I'm going to kill myself by the end of the year
>>
>>25455138
Your loss.
>>
My girlfriend of 7 months has lied to me about a lot of shit from her past, not even shit that's extremely bad. She did this because she was extremely embarrassed, but it really pisses me off. To be fair, I've done some shit too, like it only happened once, but I got a few nudes from this chick during our second month dating. I also have snapped a shitton of girls whilst dating her, but I don't really feel any guilt because of her lies.
>>
>>25415194
a community of weirdos or a community of gays?
>>
SIEG HEIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>I'm secretly trans and fucking hate myself because I am an Aryan an a fucking faggot that failed his nation by wanting to have bloody cunt instead of saving Europe
>>
File: 1494525113952.png (178KB, 283x270px) Image search: [Google]
1494525113952.png
178KB, 283x270px
>>25417001
>dam right woman keep on trucking
>>
>>25421103
this is some hot mess shit yes your a peice of shit because you want everyone to like you and you hate animosity hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahha HA
>white friend
are you not white? I imagine a white person would not write this?
>>
I've lost around 150 lbs and still need to lose a bit more, yet I'm stalling because I constantly think about how I'll never be able to afford surgery afterwards and how I don't want to die a lonely virgin. People never seem to understand how horrible you look underneath your clothes and I just look like a fat lady with it all accumulating in the breasts and hips in regular photos.

>>25455286
If you think your wife honestly feels the same way, why don't you talk about it and see if you both can just do your own thing? Faithfully unfaithful.
>>
>>25415178
Baby, I know we both have fantasies of having a threesome with another guy. I wanna make this happen for you but fuck, it's hard to find someone who you would feel comfortable with. I wanna as James but I would be pissed if he got attached to your bomb ass pussy. Plus he is a virgin so idk how that would go.
>>
>>25415178
I frequently have dreams about assaulting my mother.
>>
I miss my ex so much. I've never felt for anyone like I did for him. Everything reminds me of him. Especially lately. I dream of him. I don't feel like I have closure and it's a terrible feeling not knowing but being pretty sure the person that left such an impact on you is happier without you while you still stay up crying about it months later. :)
>>
>had a chad bf for 6 months
>get ghosted for 2 months
>meet nice guy, we hook up
>ex bf comes back from the dead
>still love him and get back together
>leave the nice guy, he's "okay" with it
>bf is nice, but it's not the same
>nice guy still interested
>get some space from him, saying "we should just be friends"
>he called yesterday, spent hours
>love bf but the attraction for the nice guy is growing
>>
>>25455296
You make a good point. As for being a homebody, I can't help it. I work nights, so it is difficult.

I can't exactly go to the bar with my friends at 5 or 6 in the morning and throw some brews back, ya know?
>>
>>25455728

Uhhh...take the nice guy. You most likely won't be complaining that he is as asshole in two months, and probably will never get ghosted either. Just sayin'.
>>
>>25455756
Can't relate to you with age, but can relate with being a homebody.

Ever think of going somewhere just to explore and see how it is? Can you take any days off? Vacation time or such.
>>
>>25416960
You could get on your knees and suck 7 or 8 dicks on the weekends and make enough for rent...just sayin'.

In all seriousness, bitch at your company IT department. That is their issue...
>>
>>25455765
I only get vacation time for when my daughter gets to visit me twice a year. I do try to explore at least one new place every month. There is a lot to do here in Colorado!
>>
>>25455781
Ah right you're still a parent. Makes shit harder. Especially with a daughter. Fuck the mother really.
Colorado is a nice place. Still might try other places. But as for dating? Don't ask me. I'd rather be alone at this point. As my friend said "Maids are cheaper than wives."
>>
MY FRIEND FUCKED OUR YOUNGER FRIEND WHO'S PRETTY MUCH THE GROUP'S "LITTLE SISTER" 36 TIMES SINCE FEBRUARY
>>
>>25455718
I know that feel anon. Hope things work out for you.
>>
>>25455103
Because you're impossible to please. You're 23 and still without a degree? By 23 I had graduated and begun working in my current field. I'm looking to go back to school soon and change my career to something that will satisfy me more, but I had to suck it up and figure out my shit to get to this point, to be able to support myself. You're mooching off your parents and whining about life on 4chan. You probably complain a lot. Change your mindset bro
>>
>>25455238
I'm a girl. I told my friend and she laughed and said 'you have my permission'. I'm not sure how set she was on this whole blind date thing to start.

I straight up asked him out and he said he'd like to meet my friend first because 'he knows what it's like to be lonely and have your date stolen by your wingman friend' which I would normally take as a rejection but with this guy... I think he means it. Either way, I don't want to make him feel awkward or uncomfortable. I guess I'll wait until we see each other in person again and gauge the situation? He lives a few hours away but is coming up in a couple weeks.
>>
>>25456286
You have no clue what my situation with my parents is, first off.

Second, what you're saying is exactly what I'm doing, I'm good at what I'm learning, I fucking hate it though. It's monotonous and is just, in general, unfullfilling and I feel like if I were to follow your path of "just do something and after 5-10 years just go be happy after that" I'd probably wind up an alcoholic or offing myself.
>>
>>25456353
Gl
>>
>>25456286
You sound like an unreasonable asshole given your other posts.
>>
>>25456298
Not a lot of people are.

Sounds like he's being reasonable at least. To me anyway. Hopefully you can get something out on the next meet.
>>
>>25456758
>given your other posts
My other posts were one vent, one telling an anon I love him, and another encouraging a young girl and telling her it'll be okay. How is that unreasonable? Maybe you're just an idiot
>>
>>25456758
He/she said that they loved me. Most reasonable person I've seen on here
>>
>>25456979
Still love you<3
>>
>>25441205
Calm down and just live. Sheesh.
>>
I have never felt mutual love and it has lead me to low self esteem, anxiety, and drug addiction. I have been trying to find someone harder than ever lately, remade all social media, getting hooked up by friends but they just don't seem interested or interesting. I can only see my life ending in a suicide after my parents have passed.
>>
File: IMG_7092.jpg (127KB, 750x1192px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7092.jpg
127KB, 750x1192px
>>25415178
This should not be the fucking catalog

Aznmoot might as well rename this board /dick/
>>
>>25457073
Meh people will come and go. Just find a hobby to enjoy rather than seeking out empty graves you call friendships from the past or present.
>>
It really chaps my ass when someone degrades a person for recovering from an eating disorder or if a person is attempting to recover from one. I feel this compulsive need to go white knight so quickly.
>>
>>25457364
>I feel this compulsive need to go white knight so quickly.
Why don't you super size and shut the fuck up.
>>
My mom was recently diagnosed with cancer and we're just now forming a relationship after years of rocky roads. She was told it's inoperable but early stage. I've lived here in this city for a year and I have no friends to cry with, no hangouts to go to. As supportive as my partner is, I feel alone in a sense. I want so badly to have someone to relate to, to have a friend who I can get coffee with and share clothes with and do things with. The disconnect between virtual friends can't fill that void no matter how much I try, and I'm awkward from years of social disconnect that conversation is brief anyways. I don't know what to say, what to do, without everything sounding like a cry for attention or feeling bad for bothering people.
>>
>>25457419
You are just going through the stages of your mother inevitable death. Could to cancer charity work to get advice and support on helping handle people with Cancer.
>>
>>25457379
Take your own advice, bud
>>
>>25457490
And stop jumping on causes you have nothing to do with cunt.
>>
File: IMG_1436.jpg (51KB, 445x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1436.jpg
51KB, 445x960px
>>25454635
Don't listen to that other faggot. Dumb ass nigger doesn't know what a snowflake is and is probably projecting desu. You just have to keep on going, anon. Never give up!

Life ain't so cut and dry these days. A lot of people have struggles just finding out what to do. Everyone's in a hurry to do it. So while you see others graduating and starting a life, you feel behind. I know the feeling, but don't worry about it too much. Plenty of older people still go to school. And a lot that can actually graduate in 4 years probably had some good scholarships and/or family money.

You can always explore more classes at a cheaper college to see how those work for you if you're able to.

Just keep on trucking!
>>
>>25457073
So many people in this world. Most just cater to themselves. A lot look like they care for others but only until it's too much trouble.
It's not easy finding anyone. Just got to keep on trying, or accept being lonely.
>>
>>25457566
>don't listen to that other faggot
>proceeds to say the same shit I did but in an even gayer way
Ah that's what you meant about projecting
>>
>>25457566
Dude. That sounds gay.
>>
>>25457603
You're just a shit talker and have double standards. Kys desu.

>>25457612
We can make this gayer if you want, senpai.
>>
>>25457622
No your anus is filled enough with semen.
>>
>>25457632
Already beat me to the punch on making things gayer. You're good at that I see.
>>
I have BIID. Which has a broad defination. But in my case I feel I should have use of my limbs. Whether I am an amputee or a quadraplegic the desire for helplessness has been strong lately . I know it's messed up.
>>
>>25457638
But your even better a swallowing.
>>
>>25457647
Maybe you are just a fat fuck. Trying to be even fatter.
>>
SSHHHHHGRRRRR AAAAAAAAHH FUUUUUUCK AAAAAAAAAAAAHTHE FUCKING STONE SHIT FUCK AHHH THE FUCKING STONES THEY RUINED MY LIFE I'LL NEVER BE WHOLE AGAIN AGGGGGGEEEEEEEER
>>
I cannot bear what my life is. Please please please let him...... I can't even say it. Please. Release me. I push it down every day and sometimes I even get into phases of thinking everything is fine and okay, but it always comes back and pushed down again further. This desperate beggar in me has been silenced, but catch me asleep or unawares and it is sobbing for release. GET OVER IT GET THE FUCK OVER IT YOU CANNOT AND WILL NOT JUSTIFY YOURSELF YOU WILL CHEW WITH YOUR FUCKING MOUTH CLOSED faggot ass bitch you did this to yourself so make the most of it. Even writing this is stupid.
>>
>>25457519
You're deluded
>>
>>25457764
And you are a faggot.
>>
>>25457759
As I read it all I can think is you describing yourself pooping.
>>
>>25457776
Thanks for putting things back into their rightful perspective.
>>
I caught feelings for a girl I met on 4chan.
Last relationship was an online relationship too. I feel retarded.
>>
Listening to some tunes tonight, feeling like shit but tomorrow is another day

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orUfmL1G5cY [Embed]

They forced my hand, people are good when they know how to push someone in a corner and expect you to either fight back or shut up, i fought back and they shut up but it made me look like a madman
>>
I'm not doing so well tonight, here's the story enjoy my misery if you are reading

>Be me
>Work for big company
>Working on 5-6 projects every few months
>Out of everything that has been successful one project failed this week
>It hit me pretty hard, you know I wasn't prepared for this at all
>I'm hurting right now
>>
I'm only attractive to girls with mental illness why?
>>
>>25458439
Meeting someone on 4chan IS retarded. But as I am in a similar situation, I'd say you can't help where you meet someone you like. Is she at least interested? Worth an online/long-distance relationship?
>>
>>25453814
Haven't gotten a text from her too which actually has me worried in the sense that she might be harming herself. I'm hoping she is really just waiting for a text from me instead which is gonna take a lot of time but it beats her emotionally killing herself over a misunderstanding. I thought she understood it was strictly a fwb deal, but when would have been the right time to bring it up?
>>
>>25451550
I know that feel
>>
can we start a new thread already
>>
>>25458552
Chin up, dear anon. Everyone makes mistakes. Not everything goes according to plan. You have a bright future.
>>
I'm going to show your fiance all the times you blew me and the times you let me fuck your ass. The day before your wedding bitch.
>>
>>25460301
Cold.
>>
>>25460301
You should, he deserves to know what he's getting into
>>
Glad you left me last night. I deserve better than this.
>>
I hate where I live. I'm so lonely. My wife doesn't fuck me as much as I need. I have no friends. I'm starving for attention.
>>
>>25416913
Ru a girl. I might know you.
>>
Despite having an ok social life relative to where I live at the ripe old age of 18 ive pretty much come to terms with the fact that i'll never have a gf and die alone. I hate myself to the core and despite being told by girls that im "cute" and "kinda hot" I almost never get laid. Objectively speaking im not unattractive or anything but im just so emotionally dead inside and people pick up on it. They might think im cool at a party or something if im high enough to act like a social being but the more people get to know me the less they like me. No matter how hard i try they just find out eventually somehow. and they stop caring about me. Im convinced that if I just had a stable source of affection I could fix everything and just be a happy person but the mask always comes off too early. Literally yesterday I was at a party and I was one of the "cool guys" selling xans and acid, so naturally there was female attention. But everyone was doing the usual "oh i'm so fucked up" routine and when it was my turn i accidentally was honest. people were like "i had [X beers /X pills/ X weed] and then i just flat out said i was on 4 xans,1 Valuim and i helped finish 2 bottles of fireball and I could just feel the room shift around me. The atmosphere just shifted and I was "that guy"again.And I realised the mistake almost instantly. No matter how hard I try I'll just never be normie enough to pass, I always slip up somehow. And then when weed was getting passed around and they needed someone to roll it a friend said I should. So I roll like 4 joints for a circle of people and people on the outside are all like "wow you roll so good" but even then by endearing myself to them and being useful I can just feel the judgement. Im not being paranoid or anything it keeps happening time and time again. I try to be quiet and noone pays attention to me, I try to be outgoing and I come off as obnoxious.I act how I feel and I just come off as dismissive so im resigned to being forever alone
>>
File: 1489372633026.jpg (83KB, 1375x645px) Image search: [Google]
1489372633026.jpg
83KB, 1375x645px
>>25460463
Fuck dude I empathise with you pretty hard. I'm 18 as well and I don't know if I can bear another 50 years of this fucking crushing loneliness. My social situation's not too bad, I've got good friends, but sometimes friends and family's not enough. Life is too much for just one person to put up with without having someone to genuinely confide in and share the load with.

I fucking hate that feeling of being the one selling at a party, but then as soon as people actually start communicating with you they suddenly stop thinking you're worth their time. Alternatively I come across as dorky so sometimes I'm just a fucking novelty rather than someone who anyone actually wants to socialise with, because people think its funny for a gangly nerd to be dealing. It must fucking suck to hang out with people who judge you for going hard though: amongst my friends atleast no one really gives a shit about how fucked someone is.

>I try to be quiet and noone pays attention to me, I try to be outgoing and I come off as obnoxious.I act how I feel and I just come off as dismissive so im resigned to being forever alone
God I fucking hate this.
>>
About to get real. In April I was violently raped by my husband's friend when he overdosed on illegal substances. I didn't buy him the drugs nor did I have any knowledge of them whatsoever. When I found out about it, I did everything in my power to ensure his safety and made sure he didn't die. But then he raped me. And then his mom came over to my house and attacked me, blaming me for everything and saying that if I hadn't drugged him that none of it wouldn't have happened. She then threatened to have my daughter taken away from me. Obviously I wasn't the one at fault, but the two of them have left such lasting damage on me, and no one knows or understands the amount of pain those memories bring me. Everyone in my life just kind of expected me to be alright after that, but I am not alright. And I probably never will be again. But there's nothing I can do at this point.
>>
>>25460739
Thank you for your empathy man i appreciate it.
>I don't know if I can bear another 50 years of this fucking crushing loneliness.
Me neither, I think I have a naturally high tolerance to benzos or depressants in general because my father's side of the family is completely fucked mentally.
My father has bipolar and adhd and has been drinking since he was 12, my uncle has depression, my half sister (diff mother) has bipolar, aspergers, anxiety and mild ocd (all diagnosed by psychiatrists) and I cant even bear to tell my mother how i feel cos my parents broke up when i was 4 cos she gave him the "stop drinking or I take our son and go" and he didn't.

I will literally go a whole month without feeling anything other than emptiness or loneliness, almost nothing makes me angry but when it does i feel genuine rage and I have to force myself not to hurt someone, I just want someone to hold me, someone who can love me, something to fill the void. I bought like 200 xans online and they just fill the hole in me. They turn the emptiness into flatness and even then I dont know how long i can last without another person giving me love.

> Life is too much for just one person to put up with without having someone to genuinely confide in and share the load with.
Being called "boyfriend material" or stupid shit like that by girls make me want to fucking die inside, If i had a gf, someone who just was INTO me would make it all better im sure of it but itt'l never happen, i'm lonely when i sit in my room all day, im lonely in a lecture hall in university, i'm lonely in a room full of people at a party and i'm terrified of the mask slipping, you know everyone makes those "haha i wanna kill myself" jokes but when I do it im not even kidding sometimes. I lie in bed and think i would be ok with not waking up the next day. And I dont want to go do a doctor or a psych because im terrified that being officially labelled as "crazy" will just make the mask slip further.
>>
My ex bf broke up with me after being together for more than five years. He said it was because he was weak and felt unhappy in the relationship. I tried to have him talk to me but he simply left me wondering what went wrong. It took me some time to figure out that I didn't make him happy, that I didn't put enough effort into it. Later on I learned it was because he was depressed about being fat, poor and feeling like not a damn thing was going anywhere when it came to our relationship or his life. He never talked it out but I understand.

I am glad he broke it off with me now, I am not responsible for his happiness, I cannot make him happy. Only he can do that. A relationship to me is about adding more joy, understanding, comfort and love to an already contented person. I hope he can find happiness and have someone love him more than I ever could.

Also I am just having a ball dating all these new guys and having fun in general.
>>
>>25415178
my gf doesn't know that I go out corssdressing and hook up with guys, but the worst thing is I still love her, but I just don't find women attractive anymore and yet I still love her, idk it's pretty weird and I think I'm just getting confused with my sexuality/who I am
>>
File: 1500134576627.jpg (36KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1500134576627.jpg
36KB, 300x300px
Talked to my sister for the first time in a year
They know I am alone
They keep wanting to talk to me but I'm never in a good mood
Live alone, make good money, rich and miserable
At least she sent me pictures of the family
Sometimes I never know if leaving home
Moving half way across the country was a good idea
>>
>>25461803
That sound fucked, anon. Hope you find happiness.
>>
My depression's been getting worse. I've had really bad bouts of it and really debated ending it. It doesn't help that I have no girlfriend. That's usually a big factor in it, being so alone. I'm just not sure how much longer I can take being alone.
>>
I want to meet a qt trap so fucking bad it hurts. I just want to hug them, cuddle with them, hold hands, and make love and fuck like crazy. I just want a girl(male) to notice me thats all i fucking want or ATLEAST be friends with one that one ghost me and get bored after awhile. THat isnt much is it? I want them to be my everything
>>
>>25461895
Why don't you look on all the trap threads here on soc?
>>
my dad a has never told me in real life that he loves me. he will say "love dad" on a card. i make it a point to tell my son i love him every day,
>>
>>25461706
Give this bitch an award
>>
>>25461947
either none are interested or dont even bother replying thats why i said atleast a friend that wouldnt ghost me but yeah i have no luck honestly maybe its just me
>>
>>25462040
Does it have to be a trap that won't ghost you or can it be anyone?
>>
>>25462050
perferable gorl (male) or gorl ( female) bois are a dime a dozen and mean
>>
>>25462060
What's your kik?
>>
>>25461882
I have a great career and have done this many times for multiple companies however, I am alone. When you get to my level, you become alone

Also, How can I call my family? They talk to me, ask me how am I doing and if I tell them anything srs they get worried. They understand how tough it can be

Their bond became stronger after I left, I'm the oldest son who made it in life and I really did make it, but I never focused on building social relationships and bonds. Most people noticed that about me and just ended up using me anyway

I've been alone a long time, I've started talking to myself in my mind, in a way thinking I am speaking to someone from 4chan, or thinking I am talking to someone from work at night

Sadly, it is just me in a room thinking in my own mind about the things I want to talk about with someone

The rabbit hole gets even worse, you really don't want to know who I am, what I do or where I live. I am successful right now and nearly 30

I think I will end up homeless, and alone half way across the country due to my loneliness.

First time talking to my sister in a year, she says do you have a dog, or cat? maybe a little pupper to take for walks?

I'm alone
>>
>>25438596
It's natural to feel attracted to other people other than your partner. If you talked to her about it you could try and arrange a threesome or go to swingers parties.
>>
>>25462063
gloomyglooms
>>
>>25459327
I'm not sure if she's interested most people aren't and I couldn't afford to actually see her until next year.
>>
Donny, do you have anything you'd like to talk to me about?
>>
File: 551.gif (418KB, 220x263px) Image search: [Google]
551.gif
418KB, 220x263px
>>25462069
Well I am here if you want to chat about troubles or hard times. I may not know what you are going through and I don't pretend to but I have a good ear and do understand the heartache of talking to those who were once close to me.

I will be around.
>>
File: jib.jpg (609KB, 472x700px) Image search: [Google]
jib.jpg
609KB, 472x700px
Can this game be over yet? Can you guys please just come and get me so I can be a lady now. Seriously, I want this so badly.
>>25416840
I liked the cut of your jib
>>
I'm so fucking confused.

You keep telling me "Let it go." "Just let go." "GO!"

But what? What do I have to "let go."? Where the fuck do I have to go? You've given me a hundred fucking messages that all turned out to be fake so why would I listen to you people?

I'm not going anywhere until I learn the truth. I'm not going until I have some concrete fucking proof of what to do. I don't trust you people, I have no reason to. You've been trying to kill me my entire fucking life.

I want this to be over already. You can kill me if you want, just tell me the truth. That's all i want.
>>
my singing is really really bad isn't it? I know I'm not good, I do but... is it just something I should never do ever again...

Have people just been making fun of me this entire time. Is that why you encouraged it? so people could make fun of me?

I mean.. of course that's why. That's all you people want to see. A train wreck. You only like when I make a fool of myself or when I want to kill myself.
>>
What the fuck am I still doing here

I need to move on
Thread posts: 517
Thread images: 36

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.