[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuck do you get dick on this app? I have a profile picture,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0045.jpg (259KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0045.jpg
259KB, 1500x1500px
How the fuck do you get dick on this app? I have a profile picture, I'm not ugly, and I can hold a conversation yet it's hard to get even a first reply from 80% of guys I message. What the fuck am I doing wrong? I even started chatting with this guy I knew in high school. All friendly and he eventually just stopped replying, I'm starting to think my messages aren't being received.

Am I just ugly /soc/?
>>
post your profile pic here
>>
Pics, sir.
>>
>>25413933
Really? I'm the opposite, as soon as I made my account I had people constantly hitting me up on there. So much so that I couldn't reply to most of them. I focused on a few people that I thought were good looking in my area and had to leave the rest.

You may be disgusting op. Post pics so we can be sure.
>>
What kind of app are we talking about?
>>
>>25413942
>>25413943

Don't feel comfortable posting my profile pic on this page. I know I'm not hot shit but I've been told I'm attractive.
>>
>>25413951
Grindr my dood
>>
>>25413952
impossible to know if your ugly or what the problem is then
>>
>>25413952
This thread is literally pointless unless you post pics senpai
>>
>>25413956
What's your opening line? I usually just hit em with a "hey ", sometimes add a "what's up". Is this wrong?
>>
>>25413954
Ah, i'll pass on that, thx
>>
>>25413958
You got a Snapchat? I'll send you my profile picture there.
>>
>>25413933
Just how it is. Most of those bitches are also pussyfoot and they never get any because they always flake. I am ugly, but I got four guys and It's my first time on there. One was a 10/10, he was Horney and close so he didn't care about me not being hot, he said it was the hottest fuck he ever had, and said he wanted to do me again real soon, maybe tomorrow night, but then as he paused to pull out of my driveway, he blocked me, lol! Don't take it personally, and keep trying.
>>
>>25413967
Lol lucky. The closest I got was with this guy who lived like 5 minutes away. We even started texting through phone numbers then just stopped replying after I asked him for another pic.
>>
i have a pic on my profile without a face, i'm bi curious in profile, never get left alone! everyone just wants to suck my dick!

what does your profile say on it?
>>
>>25413976
I don't have anything written in it. The bio part, I have all my other stats on it, like age, height, bottom etc
>>
>>25413958
this, need to see what you're using.
>>
>>25413971
Talking too much is a thing here in California. Apparently thanking them the next more for the head and asking them if they are busy again a few days later got me blocked by a guy that lives the next street over... (I guess my horneyness is viewed as neediness).
>>
>>25413979
try sticking a small sentence in there. if your bottom twink just put bottom twink. You wanna just hook up with dudes or you after a relationship?
>>
>>25413991
Mostly just looking to suck dick and cuddle but whatever's happens ya know.
>>
>>25413993
i know what you mean. Then just write looking to suck dick and cuddle. leave it on for a couple of days and see what you get :)

that would be like crack to a guy like me.
>>
>>25413995
I'll try that soon. The thing is I get hit up by ugly old ass guys lol. Is there a way to filter that out?
>>
>>25414001
never tried to be honest. stick it on your profile, no oldies lol.
>>
>>25414001
Yeah, write: Hey, mostly just looking to suck dick and cuddle, 18-25 only, thanks.
>>
>>25413963
Hey and whats up
prove you don't know how to hold a conversation let alone start one.
>>
>>25414053
Fuck me lol okay what would you recommend? Sometimes if it's a really hot guy I'll just go straight for the dick
>>
>>25414063
not every guy wants a slut
you're going to end up alone
>>
>>25414069
I realize that, I know that when I do that I'm gambling. The way I see it is I've got nothing to lose.
>>
>>25414069
let the guy suck a few dicks, Grindr's not going to get you a forever guy but if it did, it will be a dude who wanted his load sucked out of him.
>>
File: IMG_1392.png (990KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1392.png
990KB, 640x1136px
same. how to get more dick
>>
File: IMG_1393.png (282KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1393.png
282KB, 640x1136px
>>
>be ugly fat fuck
>get laid on grindr frequently for awhile

I don't use grindr anymore but when I did, I had a strategy.
I learned that dudes are just as nervous as me, and that they like plans.

Small, quick introductions are fine but get to the point quick. Have a plan. Dinner? Smoke? Fuck? Don't waste people's time.
People are on grindr to save time.
>>
>>25414374
Don't put down looking for friends when you want dick... The box to tick is Right Now.
>>
>>25414388
I tried asking a girl out on a dating site
she was insulted I invited her for a date
in the same message I introduced myself.
she wanted to waste my time being penpals first
>>
>>25416678
And some guy yelled at me because I started chatting with him. Even though he had posted that he was looking for Chat, Friends, Networking... yes, there are some interesting people on these apps.
>>
>>25414381
> on grindr for friends
>>
>>25413933
My dude, you must be fucking deformed. I don't even have a photo, just my stats (tall, white, thin) and guys line up to suck my cock.
>>
Depends all on where you live/how you frame yourself/your age. Age is a big thing.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.