[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What can I do to my appearance so that I can actually find and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4

File: ugliestfuck.jpg (3KB, 250x166px) Image search: [Google]
ugliestfuck.jpg
3KB, 250x166px
What can I do to my appearance so that I can actually find and talk to girls interested in me? I always feel like my looks turn them off if I can't get matches on tinder or anywhere.
>>
Just be urself
>>
>>25413688
Try smiling.
>>
>>25413688
Lose weight
>>
>>25413694
I've never done anything except be myself my whole life and it didn't work
>>25413701
I tried to force a smile but they said it was ugly
>>25413709
I plan to lose 300 lbs by March 31, 2018
>>
>>25413688
Lose weight.
You will be happy
>>
>>25413688
Get out into the sunlight. Shave. Get a haircut. Workout. Get some hobbies (aside from 4chan.) Present yourself not only for others but for yourself too. Gotta be in love with yourself before you can think about talking to others. Don't try so much on tinder or anywhere else, as those will just deter you. It's gonna be a slow uphill battle with lots of slip ups, but yeah, just be yourself and the right one will find their way to you. Goodluck OP
>>
>>25413767
This OP.

And that seems like a big list, but it's very achievable. One day at a time, one little change at a time.
>>
>>25413753
i lost 100 lbs before, it didn't do anything with my happiness. maybe made me sadder because i realized that even 100 lbs lighter I was still a 0/10
>>25413767
sounds like it'll take too long, i'm almost 27

fuck i feel like fucking worthless shit
>>
>>25413688
Don't be so sad anon, it's ok. I'm a girl and I think you look ok. You actually look a lot like my husband only way sad. I want to hug you. I'm sorry your so down. Just keep being yourself and try to find things that make you happy. Not just finding a girl, like go on a walk at the park or to the zoo or something. Just try to get out of the house and find things that you enjoy. Being active and getting out will help you feel better and take your mind off your lady troubles. A girl will come in time, just be sweet to any girls you do talk to and try not to feel to sorry for yourself. Life could always be worse be happy for the positive things you do have
>>
you look extremely unhealthy and sad.
you need to fix your mind, a healthy appearance will follow. don'say no to a therapy. it's your life. you only have one. there are even affordable online therapy pages like betterhelp.
also start slowly working out. take walks daily.
and you probably eat a lot of crap. nutrition is key for mental health and happiness. be goos to yourself and your body. start by drinking lemon ginger tea made with organic ginger and lemon pieces. and no, you are not ugly. there is a cute well structured face hidden behind bad health and sadness.
>>
I've seen you before on here. Consider never coming back.

Start with Nomorezerodays

Go exercise, get a gym membership or try hard at home. Don't even do this just to get fit, do this to get this amazing endorphin rush that will make you feel alive and motivated again and slowly improve. There might be bad days, and days you'll give up and give in. But just keep on trying to slowly improve yourself.

Maybe nofap too, what about writing poems or drawing art? Anything you create with your own skills will make you feel better, even if it's not that good.

Good luck anon. Smile, you know that smiling will make you feel better even if you're sad, think about some good things. Maybe it will become alright, maybe not. But don't fucking let yourself suffer too long, improve or suicide, don't be indecisive. Depression for the rest of your life is far worse than death
>>
>>25413688
do DMT
>>
maybe it's your disgusting personality that turns people away?
>>
>>25414003
nothing makes me happy. please don't say a girl will come in time because we both know that's not true, i'm basically 27 and never hugged or kissed. it hurts to hear that shit when we both know it's not true.
>>25414007
i am unhealthy and sad.
>>25414129
i deadlifted 405 lbs on wednesday, i go to the gym and lift.

want to hear the "songs" i've "written?"
>>25414150
would try it if i could
>>25414179
how? people don't even know my personality
>>
Ok OP I'm saying this personally. Used to be pretty much like you, lost some wheight, found a haircut that complimented my face shape (I CAN'T RECOMMEND THIS ENOUGH) and improved my style. Apart from that, improve yourself mentally, acquire knowledge as to become interesting. KEEP BEING YOURSELF. After my "visual change" I tried not being myself and ended up with a red flag gf, we broke up and I acted like myself again. I shit you not, started dating one week after, been togheter for nine months now. Btw if you do all of this in your way it is going to be real fun. And I'm serious when I say I was like you, I can see myself doing a post like this at that time. WISH YOU BEST OF LUCK OP, WE'RE WITH YOU MAN!
>>
And if you think your mind is messed up, don't be ashamed to seek professional help.
>>
Why did you take a picture of yourself crying
>>
>>25414314

His name is sadguy. He is a meme. this is a shitpost thread. How do you not realize this?
>>
>>25413688
Op quit making up excuses and fucking lose weight. You planning doesn't mean shit. You're obviously lazy and posting a picture of you looking like a slob doesn't help your situation
>>
>What I see

A sad fat man in a dark room. He is not doing anything interesting. I have no idea if he ever does anything interesting.
>>
>>25413688
Why not become gay?
>>
Does anon need a friend to talk face to face to? Let me know man- sometimes having a good person to talk to can help you. Def lik above though- seek professional help, get a counsellor! Bf did it and I found it helped him quite a lot!
>>
>>25413738
>I plan to lose 300 lbs by March 31, 2018
No. Don't make it the world.
Tell yourself in small steps how to improve the lifestyle you have now. Think in the immediate, replace immediate gratification with immediate readjustment.
Tell yourself you will do something simple, and do it. Then do another small thing. Like say out loud 'I will do ten pushups' then do them, and don't stop until you finish. Saying it out loud helps immensely.

Also, if you go to a drive-thru or fast food, and catch yourself, don't order fast food. Order water or a salad. It's not that going there was wrong, it's that you're going to make the smarter choices to improve yourself.

And if you mess up, DON'T worry. You are trying, accept you made a mistake and you're not a bad person for it, then try again next time. No one quits a videogame when they can't win the very first time, they work at it, and try again.
>>
>>25414812
i weigh ~300 lbs. the joke is by march 31, 2018 i plan on being dead.

it's not a joke as much as it is a statement i guess. but no i wasn't making an unreasonable goal is what i'm saying now.
>>
>>25413688
Take it from a fat and previously socially awkward loser:

Lose weight and force confidence. Forcing confidence will eventually make you more confident (at least in my case). Can't be talking to girls with pleases and thank you's for just the conversation. Take charge.

Also a note on the Tinder thing. Studies show that female tendency to match on Tinder is literally all over the place, plus the app is mainly for people looking for hookups, not anything meaningful, which I presume you're looking for.

Avoid Tinder. Use some other less imposing site or hell, just meet a girl irl. I met my girlfriend online so there's nothing wrong with it , despite what others may say, but meeting people irl builds confidence quickly.
>>
well first you need to stop crying, you will find love eventually, you seriously dont need to fix your appearance you look fine, some girls like bigger men
>>
>>25414293
Well that's a piss poor attitude to have. If you go around pitying yourself all the time nothing will happen for you. Maybe if you had a better outlook your life would be better. I'm sorry "it hurts" to here but you are acting like a winny teenaged boy instead of a 27yo. You need to stop making excuses and doing the hole wooh is me thing and get out and do things in your life. Or you know just keep wallowing in sadness and give up on life. That seems to be going well for you. Maybe work on yourself befor you try to have a relationship.
>nothing makes me happy
Is not the kind of person anyone wants to be with. If you keep that outlook you will never find anyone to hug or kiss.
>>
>>25414293
I had my first kiss at 28, soooooo anything can happen.
>>
>>25413738
then be the best you, you can be.
doing things to improve yourself isn't bad
>>
File: thanks satan.jpg (34KB, 588x578px) Image search: [Google]
thanks satan.jpg
34KB, 588x578px
Here's the thing OP: life sucks.

Not everybody is going to do everything. I'm not saying you won't or can't or anything, only that the sooner you make peace with the fact that you might not, the happier you'll be.
>>
>>25413688

learn Javascript. bitches love javascript
>>
File: Screenshot_20170701-155446.jpg (47KB, 395x243px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170701-155446.jpg
47KB, 395x243px
Find a hobby, lose weight ,grow beard and be confident .
>>
>>25413688
Are you a troll or something
trying to be the next brandon?
if not, this is pretty sad, m8

oh i saw the photo resolution
it's a fake LOL

Reminds me
I'm a decently pretty girl. Not a super model but
Like a 7/10
every guy I've been attracted to romantically has been quite unattractive

not so ugly to the point where I'm vomiting at the sight of them, but I most definitely did not look at them and go "look at this qt"

they've been like 4.5/10

It's been said that sexual arousal is more psychological based for women, and more visual based for men

and I think that is true

because a demeanor/tone of voice/personality/etc is what does it for me
but I may just be weird

you're average looking in the face
if anyone thinks you're ugly, it'd probably be because of your weight, but other than that you dont really have any visual flaws

personality-wise, however... lol
>>
>>25413688
go gay. I'd hit, you're sexy. Minus the tears.
>>
Try losing weight, getting a clean shave, a neat haircut and try googling for economic ways to make your skin look nicer I guess.
>>
File: 1497520450411.jpg (608KB, 2062x1212px) Image search: [Google]
1497520450411.jpg
608KB, 2062x1212px
>>25414827
Yup this is why I prefer IRL, now I've posted pics on here and been rated 4 or 5 but IRL one of my ex's have been a model, I work out and have slowly improved my confidence and got rid of some anxiety speaking with women. Apps and online is shit 99% of the time so many trolls and skewed towards women.
>>
>>25413688
Lose lots of weight
Get rid of the facial hair
Be romantic
>>
This guy killed himself last night
>>
Rip
>>
>>25413688

Lose weight, get in shape. A 3/10 can become a 7 to 8 out of 10 simply by being in shape.
>>
>>25415862
what do you think is supposed to be a good personality
>>
You don't even look that bad. My friends fiancee is maybe even uglier and just as fat. Are you expecting pretty girls or something
>>
Also I'm pretty sure you've given me abuse over my own looks on r9k. Or someone using your pictures. Or maybe this now is a troll. Either way looks aren't ever enough to prevent you getting a relationship. But unrealistic expectations and gross personalities are
>>
>>25413688
Stop crying
Go outside more often
Use better angles
Lose weight
Better haircut
Better clothes
If you can pull off a beard keep it, if not shave
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.