[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>You meet a girl online >She likes the things you like

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

>You meet a girl online
>She likes the things you like
>She enjoys talking to you
>Wants to meet you in life
>She shows up in full fursuit and asks you to fuck her like the dog she really is, on all fours, while calling her by her fursona name, Sparkledog

How many of you would actually go through with this?

Swap genders for femanon, guy in a fursuit, etc.
>>
Is this even a fucking question?

You know how much female furs are worth in the furry fandom? God damn, I'd fuck her and never let her go.
>>
I don't care how good the sex is.

I'm not letting a furry fuck me.
>>
>>25411948
They aren't worth that much because they're all fat.
>>
Absolutely the fuck not
>>
>>25411944
My box of dragon dildos will finally get some use.
>>
>>25411996
Why do you own an entire box of them?
>>
>>25411944
I'd do it.
I'm pretty open about things, and I love role play. I'm not into furies, but I'm flexible enough not to be bothered by it.
>>
>>25411944
Go through with what, execution and the disposal of the body? I don't know man, it's morally permissible but still seems sort of harsh.
>>
>>25412004
To be fair only one of them is draconic.
>>
>>25411963
I assume that the person he's talking about in OP is at least decently attractive if I wouldn't lose interest in her after seeing her face without the furry stuff

Attractive, non-crazy females are worth their weight in gold
>>
>>25412004
Because you never know what kind of party you'll have in the future.
Also to throw at people that annoy you.
>>
>>25412039
Throw some $100 fetish dildos at me all you want.

>>25412036
I guarantee the person in that fursuit is a guy.
>>
>>25412045
I have met many furry ladies, I agree, that's a guy.
Also, come with me to a toy store and I will ^_^ hahaaha, I'll throw them at you until we're thrown out haha
>>
>>25412045
>>25412053
Well I wasn't talking about the image, I was talking about the premise OP described.
>>
>>25412066
Yeah, the pic itself actually looks like a woman heading to a con.
However the scene described by OP sounds like a trap thing to do.
>>
If she was one of those shark-girls, abso-fuckin-lutely
>>
File: luckystar.png (747KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
luckystar.png
747KB, 1600x1200px
>>25411944
if she looks like the first pic, I'm in :P
>>
>>25412421
>She
>>
>>25411944
>Implying that the fursuit wouldn't be one of the things we had in common?

To answer your question, yes I'd go through with it assuming that the suit didn't make it too difficult/ impossible to actually fuck her.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.