[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is your fetish and do you make your kinks come true?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 13

File: FL.jpg (108KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
FL.jpg
108KB, 640x360px
What is your fetish and do you make your kinks come true?

>ASL
>Dom, Sub or...
>Fetishes
>Have done and love
>Want to but have not done yet. Why
>Want to try
>Tried, did not like. Why
>Looking for
>BDSM test results (bdsmtest.org, seems to be down atm)
>Skype, Fetlife, Kik etc. account
>>
>>25409537
I'll start of as I'm looking for something quite particular that's extremely hard to find...

>ASL
38, M, Spain
>Dom, Sub or...
Dom
>Fetishes
Sub training, objectification, servitude, bondage, secret public play, anything anal, size whores, slavery, dacryphilia humiliation, degratation. Basically using a woman as an obedient fucktoy and release her inner slut until she is a sex craving whore.
>Have done and love
All of the above minus owning a 24/7 domestic slave.
Finding that 24/7 obedient fucktoy that wants to be owned and serve. Why, because it's not easy, they're the unicorns of the kink world.
Serving as a sub. It was a disaster as I could not take the girl why tried to make me submit serious. Kept laughing at her request and in the end overpowered and fucked her.
>Looking for
A 24/7 slave who wants to serve me. I live at an old castle with 20 rooms so I am in an excellent position to maintain her. Tasks would be maintaining the courtyard, rooms, occasionally cooking, being a servant during private parties (about once every two weeks) and fetish parties (about once a month). Be a fuck toy whenever required and be willing to learn protocol and servitude. My sub and I are also considering a male slave, but he would have to have more qualities, be a sort of handyman for maintenance and improvement of the place.
98% Dominant
98% Non-monogamist
96% Rigger
93% Master/Mistress
93% Brat Tamer
92% Voyeur
91% Degrader
87% Owner
83% Experimentalist
82% Primal (Hunter)
80% Exhibitionist
73% Daddy/Mommy
58% Sadist
43% Ageplayer
https://fetlife.com/users/3443441
Book of faces: profile.php?id=100011607060986

Pic related, my sub
>>
I have an incest fetish among other things and I have never met any girl who was seriously into it as much as me so I haven't really been able to indulge myself
>>
>>25409602
My sub is really into that, I'm a lucky man I guess... I love the idea of it, but have never felt any attraction to my own family I must say. It's a weird thing, I love the idea of a mother and daughter, or two sisters or cousins or something like that, but totally unrelated to anything to do with my own family...

Pic is my sub in my dungeon
>>
>>25409602
But how would you indulge ideally?

Pic is of one of the parties we throw...
>>
>>25409610
Well ideally she's someone who has experienced it and wants to try it again
>>
>>25409616
How? Paint your ideal scenario... Sis-sis? Bro-sis?
>>
>>25409621
Father daughter, mother daughter, but sibling incest is okay too.
>>
>>25409625
Ha, I thought I was looking for a unicorn... I wish you the best of luck my dear perverted friend, it just might work out for you one day. Ever thought of advertising on CL? Godspeed dear anon
>>
>>25409634
Haha, thanks. I've tried, most serm to only want to roleplay it.
>>
26/m/california

I'm a dom with a kink for making a girl (preferably a skinnyfat/chubby/thicc girl) exercise while dressed in tight clothing of my choosing

>skype
live:throwawaythingy_1
>>
>>25409680
That sounds easily achievable. Also, I like the humor in making chubbies excercise
>>
>>25409537
My fetish is that a girl could actually come from just missionary sex.
>>
https://www.emlalock.com/?page=friend&id=kkt7hnliu5iek7lyacow
>>
File: raep.png (246KB, 488x586px) Image search: [Google]
raep.png
246KB, 488x586px
>>25409537
>>ASL
20 M Europe
>>Dom, Sub or...
Dom
>>Fetishes
Rape, abuse, bdsm, slavery, ageplay, raceplay, human toilet, loli, cutting, blood, necro, degradation, begging,
>>Have done and love
FUCKING NOTHING
>>Want to but have not done yet. Why
EVERYTHING because I'm a beta
>>Looking for
A total submissive sub to do everything with and who will love and serve me unconditionally. A 24/7 fucktoy.
>>
File: nachoshootFeb.jpg (190KB, 1600x1066px) Image search: [Google]
nachoshootFeb.jpg
190KB, 1600x1066px
>>25409754
That is fucking genius! A bit worrisome in case of emergency, but still. I've been wanting to get a chastity belt for my sub but practicalities have stopped me from doing so...
>>
>>25409589
Forgot to mention, anyone who is up for serving as a slave at an old castle at a cool place in Spain, close to the sea and next to Barcelona, do contact me. If male, only do some if you have some handy skills or are willing to learn. Would be nice if male would be agreeably looking for the Mistress. Same for females, minus the handyman skills ...

>>
>ASL
21/trans woman/US
>Role, orientation
Switch, bisexual
>Fetishes
Femdom, pet play, degradation/humiliation, sensory play, lingerie, bondage, impact play, orgasm control, chastity, consensual non-con, bbw/chubby girls/femboys, furries
>Limits
Scat, public play, blood play, permanent markings
>Info about yourself
I've been on hrt for over 18 months, I turn 22 at the end of this month, I'm tall, chubby, and pale, and I'm a musician.
>Looking for
Other kinky trans folks and femboys to talk to.
>Contact info
Discord is SidneyBuckeye#7116
Kik is AlexErin9
>>
bimp
>>
>ASL
18/m/texas
>Dom.sub or...
Sub
>want to but have not done yet. why
I have a big humiliation fetish that I've never acted out before irl because I've never had an irl master
>want to try
to be someone's fucktoy whose only purpose is to be used
>looking for
a man who wants to use a sub-faggot like me
>contact info
Kik:thebodyandsoul
>>
bamp
>>
>ASL
22/m/Atlanta
>Dom, Sub or...
Submissive and straight
>Fetishes
Pegging sounding hair pulling lactation bondage orgasm control general submission and face sitting
>Have done and love
Listed above
I've been interested in trying MDLB but haven't found anyone and I don't personally like age play but like the mommy stuff
>Want to try
I'll try most things that aren't group based or involve scat or blood
Not really much into too much pain some spanking and pulling is fine but don't really go for anything else
>Looking for
A domme I can chat with or ideally get to know in my area
I haven't done one of these before but I know I'm 100% submissive and monogamous and non exhibitionist
My Kik is Sp0kan and I can give other contacts from there if you want.
>>
>>25410378
Sounding? What is the attraction exactly? How does it feel? Can you describe it? What made you start?
>>
>>25410509
Got into it with an ex I had. She wanted to try it and I was pretty open with her. It just feels like pressure coming from the inside and it feels pretty good if when you send the vibrations of sound down it. It's a way to completely relax because you have to.
>>
>>25410521
Sounds interesting... Is there any particular set you could recommend? I walk by it in stores sometimes but always refrain from buying as I know nothing about it and I'm curious to learn what to look out for when diving into this...
>>
>>25410529
I use these. Go super slow when going up in size and you have to make sure you absolutely get 100% sterile lube
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00IAFBA10/ref=mp_s_a_1_1_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1498942762&sr=8-1&keywords=sounding+kit&dpPl=1&dpID=51YqwNYqRxL&ref=plSrch
>>
>>25410537
Thanks for the tip anon, I think you just created a convert.
>>
>>25410545
No problem, but it's definitely not for everyone though. Some people are more sensitive to pain than others so the initial insertion can be rough.
>>
>>25410545
>>25410552
I got the same set, started because I just get tired of the same old stuff and get exhilarated at new things like this.

I don't do it a lot but I like it, apparently if you do it more often it gets easier. Best tips I can give: sterile lube like anon said (surgilube), baby steps.. nice and slow, and start with the second from smallest, not the smallest first like you would think.
>>
File: 1474037073444.jpg (27KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1474037073444.jpg
27KB, 400x400px
>Fetlife scaring off vanillas
No Fetlife is scaring off actual kinky people and only attracting weird SJWs that are only into BDSM and cuckolding.

And by BDSM I mean "financial doms", literally prostitutes.

>ASL
26/M/Oregon
>Dom, Sub or...
Primarily dom, but a switch for the right girl.
>Fetishes
Obviously BDSM stuff.
Shibari.
Spanking, slapping, hard abuse for the right kind of masochist.
Fisting, stretching, large insertions.
Beast.
Petplay.
Servitude/human slave.
Watersports.
Cock worship.
Strap ons and pegging.
Lot more.
>Have done and love
Most of everything I listed.
Pegging or really anything where the woman's dominant.
>Want to try
See above, and also more complicated shibari, have not had somebody that wants to try it because it takes a while and if you're not into it it can kind of kill the mood.
My ex tried to give me a handjob in a theater once I suppose, I couldn't really get into it.
>Looking for
Friends that wanna talk kinks, maybe an online sub to sext with or even somebody local to meet up with, but most likely just friends.
>Skype
Only have skype, if any women are interested I can drop a contact.
>>
Im into medical fetish. The more realistic the better. Particularly rectal exams. I like giving and getting. But love watching more. Have played a little with my other half but shes not that into it. Would love to watch a random heavy set lady getting one. Think its the whole submitting yourself to a complete stranger thats a turn on.
>>
>Fetlife scaring off vanillas
Fetlife has gotten 'out there' and people who are into light choking and the like are infesting the space for those with actual kinks

>ASL
23/M/Georgia

>Dom, Sub or...
I've found that I enjoy being a Sub if my partner is willing and is able to really play up the Dom roll. Otherwise I like to exercise control and don't mind some attitude back.

>Fetishes
BDSM
Slapping, Choking, Degrating Talk
Cum Play
Slave and Master
Face-riding
D.P. (with toys)
Public Masturbation
Adultery
Humiliation
Cuckholding
etc.

>Have done and love
Been treated as both slave and master
Tried Cum Play twice but only worked out once
Adultery was a several month endeavor
Love having my face ridden
Toys are always welcome
Owned a pair of hand-cuffs and a riding-crop for a period but I had a partner take them after a break-up
Publicly masturbated (with and without a partner present) more times than I can count
Watched a partner get fucked by a more endowed man from the edge of the bed

I haven't been humiliated yet, as for why I want to be I'm not sure. Just the idea of being treated as less than shit gets me excited and ready to fuck.

>Want to try
I want another attempt at cum play if I could get the chance, and to explore more of a Dom roll

An Ex spanked me mid-foreplay unannounced and killed the mood; I am all for being roughed up and slapped around but literal, bare-hand spanking turns me off quick.

>Looking for
Friends that wanna talk kinks, and to provide me with tips/tricks/advice on how to further explore my kinks. Maybe even point me to the right avenues to act out my desires?

>Skype
I have a Skype, but I haven't used it in awhile
>>
bimp
>>
24M. I want to get cucked by a trap.
>>
bamp
>>
Have fantasy to see my gf fucked by others, maybe even a gang bang. Idea of being a cuck turns me on as well. Adam.henbury
>>
>>ASL
21/m/us

>>Dom, Sub or...
sub

>>Fetishes
feet, sph, financial domination

>>Have done and love
Being a sub to male (especially straight) financial and foot doms. Have an absolute obsession with scene, goth, and emo guys. All of my experiences have been with guys that fit these types. First dom was a classmate in high school. During high school I would also annually attend a emo/scene music festival (didn't like the music, just the scene guys and girls) to meet people. Met a few open guys who were into my foot kinks and as a result I got to enjoy quite a few pairs of beautiful feet ranging from size 9 to size 15. Currently a sub to a new guy for the past four months. Eating crushed food is also something I enjoy.

>>Want to but have not done yet. Why
Female foot worship. Haven't done it because I find that being a foot/financial sub to other guys is more erotic and humiliating.
>>
>ASL
26 / M / WA

>Dom, Sub or...
Switch

>Fetishes
Latex/Rubber
Bondage
Dollification
Slave play
Mummification
Objectification
etc.

>Have done and love
Tied a girl up in a zentai suit, that's the extent of my experience

I want to be locked in a rubber doll suit, and covered head to toe in latex so there's no hint of the person inside, and be used as a latex slave/rubber doll by a woman for an entire weekend straight, then switch places next weekend. Haven't been able to try that yet because I've yet to find the right woman, and latex stuff like what I want is expensive.

>Want to try
I'm up for anything within reason

Not much experience, so I don't know what I don't like yet.

>Looking for
Women with similar interests that like to talk about kinks, and also like switching.

>BDSM test results
It's down right now, but last time I took it it said that I was a switch that was cool with being a dom and a sub

Fetlife - Rubber_Guy
Kik - RShaft
>>
bimp
>>
>ASL
23/m(cd)/canada

>Dom, Sub or...
90% sub, can be a little dom with orgasm denial, humiliation

>Fetishes
rape plays, watersports, pain, general bdsm but with improvised gear rather than typical, sleep creeps

>Have done and love
rape plays, watersports, pet play

dd/lg haven't found anyone to try it with me

not much desu

>Looking for
someone to dom me over skype, or if I could meet someone in person that'd be great. I'm a masochist. I could harm myself on cam, I can tease, strip, humiliate etc

I prefer skype: aresonicalien

I am 100% gay
while I do cross dress I do identify male and don't appreciate being called sissy or a girl.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.