[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*** Sugar Daddy Thread! *** *** No Faggots Edition *** DO NOT

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 495
Thread images: 50

File: 1439602109901s.jpg (7KB, 250x166px) Image search: [Google]
1439602109901s.jpg
7KB, 250x166px
*** Sugar Daddy Thread! ***
*** No Faggots Edition ***
DO NOT POST IN THIS THREAD IF YOU ARE "TRANS, BOIPUSSY, MALE LOOKING FOR BUTT BUDDY, MTF, FTM OR ANYTHING OF THE SORT". Remember just report them if they do.
A sugar daddy can find a sugar baby or the other way around.
What they do with/to each other isn't important. As long as both parties agree on a mutual agreement everyone else can fuck off with their opinions.
Copy the template below and fill it out or fuck off. None of this "19/f/bi lf sd."
Below i will tell you how to fill it out in case you are lacking that kind of brain function.

Age? (Self explanatory)
Gender? (MALE OR FEMALE. If you are trans put M or F, then down below explain what you are in the anything we should know category.)
Sexual Orientation? Straight, bisexual, bi-curious, gay. If you are pan-sexual that doesn't count. Wanting to fuck anything is just being horny.)
Location? (Should include your country, state or post code for people to find out if they are close.)
What are you looking for? (Self explanatory)
What are you NOT looking for? (Explain clearly what you are NOT looking for. Or you will get things you don't want.)
Pic? (Face or body. Without photo shop or editing [We can tell])
Is there anything specific we should know about you, or what you are looking for?
>>
COPY THIS TEMPLATE AND FILL IT OUT!

>Age?
>Gender?
>Sexual Orientation?
>Location?
>What are you looking for?
>What are you NOT looking for?
>Pic?
>Is there anything specific we should know about you, or what you are looking for?
>How can some one contact you? Kik, Skype, e-mail, snapchat.
If this really worries you MAKE A BURNER EMAIL OR SKYPE ACCOUNT! Don't ask people to leave their details.

A short list of what is commonly asked for by the sugar daddy, in no real order.
Sex, Camming, meetups, travel partner, daughter/daddy relationship, just wanting to feel loved/needed, some one to talk to when feeling down or just some one to talk to in general.
That list doesn't include everything but most of it. All of this may seem dummed down or stupid to put here but hey, this is 4chan after all.

PS: If anything is left out of this list it should be considered you may be trying to hide something.
>>
File: 20170606_182234.jpg (959KB, 2592x1458px) Image search: [Google]
20170606_182234.jpg
959KB, 2592x1458px
>Age?
>Gender?
Female
>Sexual Orientation?
Bi-curious
>Location?
Alabama, USA
Someone to help with bills
Someone who cant offer anything
>Is there anything specific we should know about you, or what you are looking for?
I really need help paying bills. I work at a mom and pop restaurant. Recently moved so I'm low on $$. Can Skype/ video chat when I'm not with family.
>How can some one contact you?
Kik: lilwhisk3rz sc:lovelysarbear
>pic
>>
>Age?
>Gender?
Male
>Sexual Orientation?
Straight
>Location?
Canada
Someone to make me not feel alone
inability to communicate or treat me nicely/with respect. I don't want to feel like I'm paying someone to ignore me..
Yes, I'm crippled, and can't even feel my dick. While I would like flirting and probably lewdity, the focus is more on companionship.. I guess. I can give gifts of course but if you care about the appearance of the other person, we won't work out. I have a lot of physical issues
email me at [email protected] with your contact info. Prefer a timestamped or proof-you're-real pic included if possible.
>>
>Age? 18
>Gender? female
>Sexual Orientation? straight!
>Location? new york
>What are you looking for? paypig or a sugar daddy >.<
>What are you NOT looking for? someone that will not try to get to know me.
>Is there anything specific we should know about you, or what you are looking for? hmmm not really
KIK: nicoledies
>>
>>25408635
This should be stated.
SHE IS SEVENTEEN.
STAY FAR FAR AWAY.
>>
>Age? 32
>Gender? M
>Sexual Orientation? Straight
>Location? TX
>What are you looking for? Younger SB to spoil
kik&snap-playa3424 [email protected]
>>
>>25409777
Good looking out
>>
>>25408078
32m straight 55414
lf tall cute sb that is good with her hands (non-sexually)
>>
>>25408781
Got skype? Where in NY?
>>
>>25410130
Nice job filling out the fucking template faggot.
>>
>Age?
>Gender?
Female
>Sexual Orientation?
Bi
>Location?
Floroda
Someone to talk to and possible help with bills and college
Someone who will treat me like cheap because they think they can get away with it seeing as they are helping me
>Pic?
If we get to talking, I will show my face but I don't feel comfortable posting it here. That said, I am 5'5, 130 pounds, hazel eyes, and currently have reddish brown hair that reaches my armpit.
I do go to school and work but I live in a town where it's very expensive to live and due to my education and future job opportunities, it's best to stay in the area. I would like financial assistance but I also want a friend and possibly something more. I don't go out very much so it would be nice to spend quality time with someone.
Kik: skyloftguard
>>
I can't believe there are men dumb enough to hand over their money to dumb bitches that openly con them. Although I suppose it beats having sex with another man; if that's your only other option.
>>
>>25410276
A good SB can make you feel like a real man, boost your ego, make you more confident in life, and be more successful
>>
>Age?
>Gender?
Male
>Sexual Orientation?
straight
>Location?
A woman to be close with, be friends, fuck, whatever. I'm really up for anything
a guy.
>Pic?
sure
Im doing this to pay my way through law school. I'm not looking for a ton, but just to prevent falling in debt
kik is phillyyaks
tell me youre from this thread
>>
File: face.png (339KB, 540x360px) Image search: [Google]
face.png
339KB, 540x360px
>>25410301
pic related
>>
File: Resized_20170329_162628.jpg (715KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Resized_20170329_162628.jpg
715KB, 1440x2560px
>Age? 24
>Gender? female
>Sexual Orientation? straight/bi
>Location?
>What are you looking for? Some one willing to trade money and gifts for chatting, pics, and videos.
>What are you NOT looking for? People without money, People just trying to sneak nudes or a nude verification picture from me.
>Pic? ill send verification pics in email.
>Is there anything specific we should know about you, or what you are looking for? I tried to do the camgirl/camwhore thing and its just not for me. I still need a little help with money and am totally ok with doing it for smaller group or a single person.
>How can some one contact you? [email protected] If we get along and reach and understanding ill give you my kik too! :)
>>
>>25408781
1 7
1. 7.
>>
>>25410280
I hear you man. And I'm actually not trying to hate on the SD/SB thing; I've always been into younger girls. I guess bc I grew up kind of poor the thought of handing over hard earned $ in exchange for something I can't get enough of seems depressing to me. I'd much rather score a hot ass wife that loves me for me and spoil her rotten.
>>
File: IMG_0016.jpg (231KB, 720x1278px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0016.jpg
231KB, 720x1278px
>Age?
>Gender?
F
>Sexual Orientation?
Bisexual
>Location?
London, England
Sugar daddy to help me out with funds for my studies in exchange for regular chatting, pictures, videos, Skype sessions, gaming together, whatever :) willing to meet up if you're near London or are able to travel, once we get to know each other.
People who just want to trade nudes for nothing, people who want to treat me like shit. (Sexual dominance or degrading is fine as long as you remember I'm a human being outside of sex).
>Pic?
I'm just a chilled out girl looking for a little help to give me the push I need to head to university to follow my dream (photography) unfortunately kit is very expensive.
>How can some one contact you? Kik: katiebabydotcom, email: [email protected]
>>
>Age?
>Gender?
F
>Sexual Orientation?
Bisexual
>Location?
CT
If you are close, I am interested in having a physical arrangement after getting to know each other a little bit (will not ask for money unless we meet).
If you are not close, I am happy to chat with you and cam.
Creeps
>Pic?
Contact me and I will send one
I will not ask 300 dollars for a tit pic or anything absurd like that.
kik/skype: bedroomalibis
>>
File: ZEPKBU8.jpg (40KB, 480x437px) Image search: [Google]
ZEPKBU8.jpg
40KB, 480x437px
>Age?
>Gender?
F
>Sexual Orientation?
Bi
>Location?
Canada
Good conversation, voice chat, respectful and intelligent people, I would like to build a good connection and go on from there. Help with bills/college, play video games, adventures, watch stuff together, let me send cute letters and art, etc.
Sex, arrogant people, pushy people, idiots...etc.
>Pic?
Ask me later.
I'm pretty picky and looking for someone understanding and open-minded, interested in many things and a passionate person. I will not be having multiple sugar daddies.
[email protected]
>>
If anyone on this board during summer vacation can afford putting a girl though college, then damn. I highly doubt that though and those guys wouldn't even be here lol.
>>
>>25410920
finally a reasonable woman in a sugar thread
too bad you live nowhere near me
>>
>>25411099
Where in Canada?
Vancouver is nowhere close to Toronto
And I don't live in either of those
>>
File: IMG_6443.jpg (334KB, 1440x1440px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6443.jpg
334KB, 1440x1440px
>Age?
>Gender?
male
>Sexual Orientation?
gay
>Location?
vegas
sugar daddy/mommy to help me out financially and just general spoiling and what not.
broke people
>Pic?
yep
feminine, on hormones
Kik : tavutena
>>
>>25412199
Clearly cant fucking read.
Reported.
>>
>>25412383
>expecting reading comprehension from gays or trannies
>>
>>25410351
Still looking.
>>
>>25411370
thank you for the compliment nonetheless
and good luck
xo
>>
File: imt.png (424KB, 1281x511px) Image search: [Google]
imt.png
424KB, 1281x511px
>Age?
>Gender?
female
>Sexual Orientation?
gay but exploring
>Location?
uk
sooo i'm new to the SB/SD dynamic and i'm looking for my first daddy. i have never had an SD or any sort of relationship resembling anything like one.. perhaps i'm naïve about it but i don't want to be part of a relationship that revolves around transactions of money/gifts for sexual favours; my ideal daddy thinks sex is an important part of the relationship, but companionship is equally (if not more) important. similarly i don't want to have a friendship/relationship based off of me feeling like i'm taking advantage of another person. i'm not here to hustle you and i don't want money just for hanging out with you; you will receive my affection 100% of the time we spend together, i'll learn about your interests, make us a priority in my schedule, put in the effort and compassion because i want a mutually beneficial relationship where i can actually build something with someone, for the long-term.
i'm looking for either an online or real life relationship - i don't mind how far away you live or whether or not you might ever want to meet up.
in terms of what i don't want, i'll kindly ask anyone who can't hold a conversation/ is compelled to say lude stuff when it's uncalled for, to not message me. i'm not a prostitute and i would like to be treated with dignity and respect.
>Pic?
i have no problem with sending photos, timestamps and all, i'll even voice/video chat with you for us to get acquainted but i'm not posting pics in-thread. i've been told i'm a cutie, also i'm not fat
i'm not sure how active these threads are but i won't leave my contact info because i don't want to be spammed with messages. i have kik, skype and discord. if you're interested, you'll bite
>>
>Age?
>Gender?
Female
>Sexual Orientation?
Bisexual
>Location?
Australia
Someone to help out with money and get pics/vids etc in return. Men or women fine as long as 18+
A non-beneficial relationship
>Pic?
Sure just kik me.
>Contact?
Kik: Ecksor
>>
>>25413116
Kik: Throwaway1203
>>
File: Cafe.Sourire.600.2063112.jpg (67KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
Cafe.Sourire.600.2063112.jpg
67KB, 600x450px
>Age?
>Gender?
Female
>Sexual Orientation?
Bi
>Location?
US
Someone who takes this seriously and isn't a flake. I don't care if you're rich, just be able to give some cash you feel? A friend, partner, etc.
Guys who don't care and flake.
>Pic?
If you ask for one
I actually don't like to cam or do videos. However, I will if it's enough reward for it (I'm not expensive either, dw.) I prefer to do voice calls or recordings or pictures. I do have some hard limits but not many. I can give more details if we talk. I'm also a cosplayer, voice actor, and fashion-addict.
Send me an e-mail at: [email protected]
>>
>>25413389
fake. just trying to collect pictures.
>>
Age?
Gender?
f
Sexual Orientation?
straight
Location?
Denver, CO
What are you looking for?
A kinky, older man to spend my time with
What are you NOT looking for?
I'm pretty open but I'm probably not going to be very nice to you if you're dumb :(
Pic?
email me ~
Is there anything specific we should know about you, or what you are looking for?
its so hard to get to know someone, and to decide what to write here because what I'm thinking of is probably not what someone even wants to know.... so feel free to ask me whatever you want :)

[email protected]
>>
>Age?
>Gender?
F
>Sexual Orientation?
Mainly straight
>Location?
Chicago area
Daddy that i can talk with and send pictures to for gift cards. Not really into videos or cammibg as much.
N/A
>Pic?
Im not a model but willing to send pics
Sometimes i just dont click with people, no offense if i dont.
Kik hope9111
>>
>>25413874
> female
> sparklecock21
I'm almost willing to bet you're a homosexual
who is trying to catfish for the first time.
>>
>>25413784
Weren't you the one who just got made that I wanted a real timestamp, not your photoshopped ones? Lol
>>
Almost none of these sugars answer. I guess they don't want money.
>>
>>25413286
Online only ... pass
>>
>Age?
>Gender?
M
>Sexual Orientation?
yea
>Location?
Florida
someone to send me money for doing nothing
someone who won't send me money for doing nothing
>Pic?
no
i need someone to sned me money for doing nothing
discord: gnastygnorc#6869
>>
>>25413934
Online only as well, wtf....
>>
>>25413874
no timestamp pics, only photoshopped ones, waste of time, don't bother.
>>
>>25414248
Post the pic then?
>>
>Age?
>Gender?
Cis female
>Sexual Orientation?
Bisexual and not trans excluding
>Location?
Central Ohio
A sugar mommy/daddy or financial sub to help me with bills/rent and who will let me emotionally support them as well as provide anything they request photographically, and if we are close in proximity, eventually a physical relationship.
Someone who doesn't want to get to know me from a personality perspective as well as a sexual one.
>Pic?
Will gladly share in private conversation.
I will take pictures of literally anything you may request, however I'm uncomfortable with blood fetish// gore// or scat.
>How can some one contact you? Kik: enemmy22

I don't want to post photos on a public forum this popular, but I will if you contact me on kik! I'm 5'8, 180lbs, ACTUALLY curvy. I love biking and it's starting to show in the thighs.
>>
>Age?
>Gender?
m
>Sexual Orientation?
[spoiler]gay :3c[/spoiler]
>Location?
Texas
Sugar daddy who can spoil me a bit, and geek out with me and maybe be lewd owo
mean daddies :c
>Pic?
Privately ya
nah, i guess i like gaming and comics idk
Email: [email protected], Discord Angel#3138
>>
Too many basket cases in this thread. Just stick to craigslist if you want to actually meet someone for this kind of shit. There's usually one or two decent people that are local. As for the online only shit, I ain't paying $100 per pic especially when the webcam is garbage. If any girl here is asking for outrageous prices, then just go to reddit instead.
>>
>>25415344
>craigslist

There's a site called SeekingArrangement. That's where the real sugar daddies/babies are.
>>
>>25413116
Kik: bydsarrett I would love to hear from you
>>
>>25415528
Seekingarangement is on par with the amount of spam you get from Craigslist.
I have been on there for 3 years and haven't spoken to a single real person in all that time.
So you can fuck off with preaching about Seekingarangement.
>>
>>25415570
Your experience is very different from mine. Do you live in West Bumfuck, Virginia? Or do you have a very shitty profile? I have met plenty of great girls from SA. In fact I just had lovely weekend with one of my sugar babies off SA.
>>
>>25415528
Holy shit it actually worked for a local meet up. Everyone around me is 18 or some dumbass I went to school with.
>>
I love it when the retard salty doxxer op contradicts himself in the op

>DO NOT POST IN THIS THREAD IF YOU ARE "TRANS, BOIPUSSY, MALE LOOKING FOR BUTT BUDDY, MTF, FTM OR ANYTHING OF THE SORT". Remember just report them if they do.

>Gender? (MALE OR FEMALE. If you are trans put M or F, then down below explain what you are in the anything we should know category.)

>DO NOT POST IN THIS THREAD IF YOU ARE "TRANS,
>If you are trans put M or F,

?????????

can we get a new op that doesn't scare off potential sd/sbs with his retarded redpilled condescending opening
>>
>>25416515
I'd jump into that thread. I hate OP honestly. He pretends as if gays are THE problem with the thread. More often than not its his bitching that drives people away.
>>
>>25416531
Yes, it's definitely his fault more than the people he victimizes. Why would a sb ever want to post in a thread with this hostile of an environment? It pushes away all the good posters.

>I'd jump into that thread.
Hopefully a more calm op will come along and make it
>>
>>25416545
My advice to fix the thread up would just be more qualifications in the template and a strong push to make posters use it.
If you're online only, say so. Maybe make a field for it.

Make your binary gender known then you can qualify it later. Some people just don't want penis even it it's got a cute face and nice tits, that's fine.

Also keep general thread chatter down. People need to post contacts in the post. None of this, leave a request stuff. It creates clutter and invites a conversation which should happen in private anyway.

Maybe a re-labeling of what this is? "Sugar" is accurate but you have the "letter of the law" vs "spirit of the law" in regards to what a sugar relationship is. Posters LOVE calling out what is and isn't a sugar relationship and they're not always wrong but what that is, isn't what everyone is looking for.

I personally am not looking for a local girl, to go shopping with and sleep with. I essentially want a personal cam girl that also offers an online gfe in exchange for mutual enjoyment and gifts/money. I'll be the first to admit that's not a ab/ad relationship BUT this thread is the closest on here to that. I also don't think im alone in that. I see a LOT of online arrangements listed which is fine for those who want them.

The only problem is branding. Calling it a "sugar relationships" comes with expectations that not everybody is on board with.

I'm rambling now, I'm done, sorry.
>>
24 male UK
Gay
Looking for someone to talk talk to possible more in exchange for help with bills ect.
Open minded

Peachh92
>>
>>25416841
Great rambling! lol You can email me if you are actually looking to spoil someone for online only fun and time. I have a personal video pre made and am totally up for skype in my free time! :) I posted above and got a bunch of people demanding things from me. So far not so good. >>25410351
>>
File: 20170703_204312.jpg (379KB, 1152x1337px) Image search: [Google]
20170703_204312.jpg
379KB, 1152x1337px
25 male UK
Looking for sugar daddy
Talk and posably more in exchange for help to help pay bills ext.
Open minded

Peachh92
>>
>>25416856
>>25417050

24 or 25
>>
>>25417050
Sorry typo im 24
>>
>Age?
>Gender?
Female
>Sexual Orientation?
Straight
>Location?
Texas
A sugar daddy who can help with bills, plus companionship. Someone to get to know me and will talk to me a lot.
Someone who won't talk to me about anything other than sex once in awhile.
>Pic?
If asked in a conversation.
Can't really think of anything else.
>>
People should just post how much monthly income they're looking for in their template. None of that "you can't put a price on me" bull either because there obviously is one
>>
Should there be a distinction between women who are already doing well financially who merely want additional money for trinkets and toys, and women who aren't doing well financially who are looking to share expenses?
>>
File: 20170703_133858.jpg (596KB, 1836x3264px) Image search: [Google]
20170703_133858.jpg
596KB, 1836x3264px
>>25416841
>>25410351
Im just looking to be someones personal cam girl. Im not looking for extreme amounts of money just a fair amount for videos and sexy skype time. Maybe some toys and outfits off of my wish list if you want to spoil me. I can hold good conversation on kik too! I just dont like being told what to do... I prefer being asked and rewarded.
>>
>>25416841
tfw he will NEVER post his contact info
>>
>>25418470
and probably just want to talk and not sugar.
>>
>>25418510
>implying that's a bad thing OwO
>>
>>25408723
Holy crap you got some big titties!
If only you were closer...
>>
>>25418543
Where are you from
>>
>Age
>Gender
F
>Sexual Orientation
Straight
>Location
NC
>What are you looking for
Someone with common interests, to meet up and go eat some good food or go antique shopping. I don't really know if what I'm looking for is a sugar daddy...I'm just tired of wasting my hard earned $ on stupid boys that take advantage of me. I would just like to go out for once and not have to pay for everything
>What are you NOT looking for
No camming
No one over 43 please
>Pic
I'll show you mine if you show me yours ;)
>Is there anything specific we should know about you, or what you are looking for
I'm goofy and loud, very dominant in social settings but very submissive if you want me to be
I'm also chubby 5'4 175lbs
Just got a kik for this so
Kik: onethiccbihh
>>
Looking for a sugar baby, any age 18-26. Will spoil you with many things, open to discussion on exactly what. You'll have a great time

kik: bna133
>>
>>25416545
I made a template some time ago. Maybe I will use it to create a new thread if the timing is right. It's one that's nice and positive as opposed to this salty one. Also it can potentially lessen the problem of camwhores and gays posting dick pics.
>>
>Age?
>Gender?
Female
>Sexual Orientation?
Straight
>Location?
Australia
Someone to speak to about life, come shopping with me (even if it's just through pictures), and be a naughty wee girl for. Bonus points if someone will get me to go out in public some times without panties etc.
someone that wants me to be their prostitute. People that will expect me to be their little slut without establishing trust
>Pic?
I will send a live one when we make contact, or a time stamped one.. whatever you need to trust me.
not really.. I'm just not going to be prepared to do anything for you if you aren't prepared to establish trust in whatever way we need. If you're faking, I'm going to figure it out. I've been burned too many times now.
kik - melslammer
>>
Is anyone here actually affordable? I just want to buy some pics that don't cost my entire paycheck
>>
>>25419361
If you have to ask, I'm afraid you can't afford to be a sugar daddy. Obviously not counting these delusional "send me 1k a month in exchange for me chatting with you" posters.
>>
>>25419402
All I found were people asking for 1k girlfriend experiences which I think is insane, so I literally have to ask. Exactly how much money are you or other posters looking for because I doubt anyone on this website has it lol.

weekly/monthly income should be stated in the template.
>>
>>25419407
1k is fair for a sugar baby you meet like 2-4 times a month.
>>
>>25419424
I'm not even meeting the girls here. They all want to keep it online only.
>>
>>25419407
400-500 per week (only with meetups) is my starting range
>>
>>25419442
Have you ever got that from someone on 4chan?
>>
>>25419442
Get a hooker my man
>>
>>25419429
I don't bother with the online only timewasters. Unfortunately not many girls are up to real life meetings.
>>
>>25419458
so what you're saying is this thread is pointless?
>>
>>25419459
They usually are. You need a lot of patience for the rare occurrence of someone real showing up.
>>
>>25413704
sent :)
>>
>>25419459
Don't listen to him, I've had several pretty good experiences with this thread. Yes they were all online only but realistically every website that isn't SA is going to be full of girls that are looking for online only, and there's a lot of girls that lurk these threads who are interested but don't post for whatever reason. So here's my advice:

Make your own post clearly stating what you're looking for. I don't think there's anything wrong with saying something like 'I'm looking for a yadda yadda yadda for x/week.' If someone's interested, they can contact you, and you save the hassle of wasting yours and their time by talking a bit before realizing that there's no way an arrangement can be negotiated.

Accordingly, if you low-ball your post you'll might end up dissatisfied. 50/week is probably a low minimum, but it seems fair: that's way more than what some girls charge elsewhere for private snapchats but SD/SB is about more than paying to see someone naked. Still you shouldn't expect much, unless they like you or they're apprehensive about asking more. 100/week is maybe a low maximum, but for online only you should be wary of girls asking for more than that. Again, be clear and upfront about what you want and be reasonable too. Ultimately the whole point of this kind of thing is that you're giving them disposable income, so don't be a cheapskate
>>
>>25419446 #
Nope, seeking arrangement. Nobody ever here from.my state/country. But sa is full of time wasters and fakes so you have to do a lot of weeding before you find a rose

>>25419450 #
Hookers arnt happy to let you take em to dinner or shopping
>>
This is the most pathetic thing ever

AHAHAHAHAHhHHHHHHHhaaa
>>
This thread is always so fucking funny man you people are sad.
>>
File: kek.jpg (25KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
25KB, 400x386px
1k / month for some nudes?
>>
File: Estonia.png (215KB, 960x2692px) Image search: [Google]
Estonia.png
215KB, 960x2692px
>Age?
>Gender?
M
>Sexual Orientation?
Straight
>Location?
East TN, though I travel all the way to Charlotte NC once every two weeks or so.
IRL encounters, lavish girls with gifts
Strictly online relationships
>Pic?
available on request
I guess I have a load of disposable income now so I guess spending it on a girl that I hope would come to like me is as good a thing as any. Also I can pretty much make free Starbucks food and drink a thing with 24hr notice, would not mind brighting a few cuties days :D

Discord Flamenco#7590
But will also find the time to check back on this thread, let me know if you have a good way to contact you
>>
Any UK daddies itt or people willing to travel to the UK?
>>
Cute 18 year old with HUGE COCK

looking for sugar mommy

1K minimum

NO TIME WASTERS

PS. I am better than you
>>
Hello ladies,

I am a 27 year old, college educated, working professional and am looking for an online sugar baby.

I am looking for someone who is petite, fit or otherwise in shape and who takes care of themselves. Age isn't a huge deal to me but somewhere in the range of 20 to 32 is probably best.

I am looking for someone who has goals and is motivated both in career, education and/or personal life. I'm not really interested in someone who thinks shopping, partying or hanging out with friends is a hobby.

I can be flexible in what I offer from just occasionally chatting and pics to providing guidance/mentoring and even taking some control of your life. We can discuss that more and settle on something that suits us both.

I prefer someone who will eventually be comfortable going on cam and who tends to be submissive.

If that sounds like you and you are interested to learn more you can email me at the following address: [email protected].

Females only. Eastern Time zone or within a few hours of it preferred.
>>
Kik:itzasinfulworld
Pizza slut
>>
>>25421023
Emailed.
>>
>>25421023
Bump
>>
File: IMG_6256.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6256.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>Age? 18
>Gender? Female
>Sexual Orientation? Bi-curious
>Location? Canada
>What are you looking for? Probably an online thing unless you live close then who knows
>What are you NOT looking for? Flakes
>Pic? Just took a quick one of my legs
>Is there anything specific we should know about you, or what you are looking for? I won't send pics with my face in them until after we've been chatting for a while just for privacy reasons
>How can some one contact you? Kik, Skype, e-mail, snapchat. My kik is celeste.987
>>
>>25410130
kik tallnfit7
lf cute tall sb, under 25, affectionate
not lf internet gf sorry :(
>>
35/m

Live on a small carribean island and looking to fly down a baby woman for a vacation week on the beach. Will cover everything Obv.

Ideally you are from East coast US.

Open to online deal prior in order to build trust.

Kik breakfastinc
>>
>Age?

>Gender?
Female

>Sexual Orientation?
Straight

>Location?
CA

Sugar Daddy to help with bills, Companion, Gaming buddy ( Diamond in OW ), mutual respect

Disrespect, miscommunication

>Pic?
You'll receive it through my Kik

I'm a mom and will only meet up or do videos whenever I'm alone.

>How can some one contact you? Kik, Skype, e-mail, snapchat
Kik: Shivaness
>>
>>25420879
Yup, post kik
>>
>>25421717
Is it in the keys?
>>
Any hot daddys for gay guy? Uk norfolk

Peachh92
>>
>Age?
>Gender?
F
>Sexual Orientation?
straight
>Location?
UK
**UK ONLY!** a kind Daddy 18-40, wants to spend time together gaming/skyping/chatting, likes my personality and body, generous
Pushy guys, guys who won't buy me stuff, sex pests, people who live outside the UK
>Pic?
I'll verify on kik. I'm about 5'5" and curvy/petite.
I like video games, cats, and d&d. I'm bratty but respond better to rewards and sweetness than punishment.
>How can some one contact you? kik, it is fizzygrapesoda
>>
>>25422331
No, further down.
>>
>>25408723
scammer
>>
>>25423385
What did she do?
>>
>>25421567
where in Canada?
you can't teleport from Vancouver to Toronto
so please narrow it down.
what city do you live in ?
>>
>Age?
>Gender?
F
>Sexual Orientation?
Bisexual
>Location?
USA EST
I'm looking for someone that can be like a long term online FWB. I love to cam, take pics, do videos, and all sorts of other things. I want to make some extra money and show off my body. I want to get to know someone, and experience multiple orgasms together.i
>What are you NOT looking for? Someone rude or demanding. Someone young and immature.
>Pic?
Email me and I'll provide proof.
I'm ginger, 5'7'' 135lbs 30C boobs
Seeking long term sexual fun. Whatever that means to you. I'm highly negotiable to all things and you cannot possibly scare me off with your request.
Email for start then I'll give you my Snap and Skype. [email protected]
>>
>>25424379
Emailed you!
>>
>>25424379
It won't let me email you any more, add me on skype
>>
>>25419221
Do you have skype?
>>
Looking for male sugar babies.

>Age?
>Gender?
M
>Sexual Orientation?
gay
>Location?
Houston, Texas
Hanging out irl, watching movies/shows/anime, cuddling, some lewdness. I prefer hairy/masculine/tall/lanky pale white or Latino guys, but I'm flexible (short stocky guys can be great too). Not a size queen. Inexperienced is a strong plus, though experience with girls is also a plus. Frankly, I have a weird combination of likes and dislikes - be open about who you are and what you offer and we will either click or not.
Trannies, femmebois, etc. Online only.
I'm not new to this. I'm serious. You please be serious too. Thx.
email: htx517 at gmail.com
>>
>>25422239
Can you post please?
>>
>Age?
>Gender?
Male
>Sexual Orientation?
Gay, sub bottom
>Location?
North Las Vegas, nevada
Perferably bear bully sugar daddy, who'll buy me sextoys, lube, condoms and naughty things to try for camming or if im lucky enough, meet ups. Im not very high maintenance and i dont ask for much. Ask about my kinks.
Pic trades, you cant buy lube with a dick pic, no matter how big and throbbing it is.
>Pic related
I grow my body hair out thick but keep my ass clean shaven. Imma twink/otter
If we can meet up, condoms are a must And Seriously, i need that lube though. OwQ please halp?
Kik: SillyBillyCaprine
Email: [email protected]
>>
Oh boy it's 3am!
>>
Sugar daddy looking for a sugar baby in or near Massachusetts. Kik me hiitsfelix.

Girls only
>>
>>25425019
Make a throwaway
>>
>Age?
>Gender?
Female (Black)
>Sexual Orientation?
Straight
>Location?
Atl, Ga
Looking for an attractive older guy that I can have a daddy/little girl relationship with. I want someone I actually feel comfortable and connect with. Someone I can enjoy outside and inside the bedroom. Preferably someone with a big, thick cock. I haven't had the chance to be involved with someone with one and I'd love that.
Short term or one time deals
>Pic?
Ask.
I am open to gifts and things as your little girl
Kik: hellogoodbye.jpg
>>
>Age?
>Gender?
Male
>Sexual Orientation?
Straight
>Location?
Toronto, Canada
A cute bratty sub really. I have my kinky and normal interests(gaming, hiking, going to concerts) that I hope we connect over.
Pics of your butt are very nice, I'm sure. I'm not paying for pics or videos though, sorry.
>Pic?
Can send when we're chatting.
Again, be in Toronto/GTA preferably unless you just want to chat and stuff. I'm totally fine with that if you're far away and we still connect.
Kik: Vitru_
I have skype as well.
>>
>>25427841
tfw he doesn't have a discord
>>
>>25425948

As the only gay sugar daddy in these threads: stop with the fucking lewds. If I'm interested by your questionnaire then I will contact you, or you can contact me, and we can go from there. There is no need to put them in the thread right off the bat.
>>
>Age?
>Gender?
Male
>Sexual Orientation?
Bi
>Location?
Southern California
Financial assistance in exchange or camming, pics, and chats. Maybe other stuff if I like you enough. Idk I'm kinda new to this thing >~<.
people who want to take advantage of me.
I'm furry trash, but its whatever.
kik - horsecock_aficionado
>>
I am in australia. Will someone please buy me uber eats? I will do anything!
>>
>>25430087
Need more information.
>>
>>25430087
describe anything?
>>
>Age?
>Gender?
Male
>Sexual Orientation?
Straight
>Location?
NJ
Sugar baby (female)
Gays or traps
Something casual. I like blowjobs but my wife does not.
[email protected]
>>
>>25424802
Msg me: [email protected]
>>
I know it's not a sob thread but I'm trying to consider all of my options here.

21/f/EU but located in the US atm trying to find the means to get by. The job I was set to get here fucked me kind of over and now I'm broke, alone and in the middle of nowhere.

If there is a person out there with the means to help, be it with fatherly advice or financial aid, I'd be very thankful.

Throwaway email: [email protected]
>>
>>25431221

I responded bro.

Still looking btw. This is the only guy to message me so far wtf?
>>
>>25418570
thats not chubby thats fat. I'm also fat.
>>
where all the tall cute SB live? I just want to pamper n have my ego boosted...
>>
>Age?
>Gender?
Male
>Sexual Orientation?
Heteroflexible, but straight for this specific purpose
>Location?
Australia
Somebody to travel with. Preferably from melbourne, as i want to meet a few times before i pay for a vacation/trip.
People not from australia.
>Pic?
Sure, message me on my contact.
Looking for somebody open-minded, relatively intelligent with a passion for exploring the world. Kinky would be a plus. Not looking for just some fuckmeat to take with me on vacations or overseas trips. NO SMOKERS.
kik: MasterMarcAnton
>>
>>25430087
Any way to contact you?
>>
>>25413116
Nagini69 UK
>>
>>25432225
how tall is tall
>>
>>25434375
5'8"+
>>
>>25434388
I'm 5'8/5'9!!!
>>
>>25408078
Jesus, I was thinking of posting but after reading this condescending Trainwreck I'm fucking right off again.
>>
>>25428791
Im not in canada, but ill give it a shot if you want. Whats the discord?
>>
>>25434416
that's okay I'm not in Canada either

StarKitten#1770

it me
>>
>>25434482
Added you!
>>
>>25419361
Post contact info. I'm interested.
>>
>>25434400
These threads are pure shit. You're not missing out.
>>
Any one intrested in indian guy 21 .
Pic on contact
>>
>>25428791
So I don't really use Discord often other than fucking around but I do have it. I added you.
>>
>>25431688
are you norwegian?
>>
>Age?
>Gender?
Female
>Sexual Orientation?
Bi
>Location?
Brazil
I'm a lonely baby with a lot of bills.
Fakes, disrespect, racist and liars
>Pic? Contating only
>Is there anything specific we should know about you, or what you are looking for? Help with bills, gift, maybe a travel to Usa.
[email protected]
>>
>>25419402
I've talked to 3 people wanting ridiculous amounts of money just for nude pics so it's reasonable to ask.
>>
>>25435914
How much is ridiculous?
>>
>>25435930
there was a girl in here asking for hundreds for tits, that's fucking retarded and nobody should encourage that.
>>
>>25435980
It's funny, Reddit has a community for REAL sugar babies and they're constantly saying they can only get ~$200 for hours of sex, but here on 4chan women think they can get that for a tit pic.
>>
>>25410612
S T O P
you're 18
why is there so much stupid metal shit in your face
why is your hair such a stupid color
you're still very young, stop choosing to make yourself uglier. you like a clownish retard
>>
>>25410280
this
>>
>>25418570
I'm a few years older than you, in greensboro NC, and I'm tired of bummy boys too
i feel you so hard
>>
>>25437203

Do you like NC?
>>
>Age?
>Gender?
Male
>Sexual Orientation?
Straight
>Location?
Gold Coast, Australia
Sugar baby to spoil. I travel around Aus for work and would be good to have a couple of familiar faces in some of the cities.
Someone that only wants to send photos/videos and never meet. I don't mind paying travel expenses for the right girl(s).
>Pic?
Add my snapchat
I like to be called "Daddy" both affectionately and in the bedroom
Snapchat: curlydog4
>>
>>25432902
bump
>>
Kinda on topic not really but ill post it anyway

I want to be a sugar daddy, the thing is i'm not quite rich yet. I'm currently in uni (2nd year) however i've recently been sought out by 2 companies to work for them in a job related to my degree, both offering over $50/hr and my grades are fantastic.

I'm successful in everything I try except women, I can talk to men perfectly fine, I have heaps of male friends. Heck if the girl is in a relationship I can talk to them fine too, but the second I meet a single girl who takes a tiny bit of interest in me, even if I like her I sperg out.

so i've decided I wanna be a sugar daddy. I just wish I could find someone who'd be willing to back me *now* before I get rich, but I'll probably just wait and be fine anyway.
>>
>>25437697
Where do you live anon?
I'd say focus on establishing yourself and getting either of those jobs, you're not getting rich *just* to get girls anyway
>>
>>25437697
Sorry, that makes no sense. You're not going to get a sugar baby who will give you company and sexual favors yet forego all the perks of nice dinners and hotels and allowances on the promise she will get them years from now.
>>
>>25410301
>>25410310
bumping myself.
because please.
>>
>>25437929
Not to mention that a guy who is only making $100,000 can't really afford a sugar baby anyways unless he's neglecting everything else in life.
>>
>>25438627

How so? I make $100,000 in a medium-low cost of living area. Rent, food, retirement only costs so much. I'm super low-key and don't spend on myself otherwise, nor do I want to.
>>
>>25438627
lolwut.

What kind of extravagant life are you living where $100,000 doesn't cover your necessities?
>>
File: 1492550933930s.jpg (10KB, 250x248px) Image search: [Google]
1492550933930s.jpg
10KB, 250x248px
Age? 22
Gender? Female
Sexual Orientation? Straight mostly
Location? Great Britain
What are you looking for? Quick money, Open to discussions about what I can provide for prospective daddies/mommies
What are you NOT looking for? I don't know
Pic? Not on here
Is there anything specific we should know about you, or what you are looking for? Nope

Contact throwaway - [email protected]
>>
File: soc.png (1MB, 886x677px) Image search: [Google]
soc.png
1MB, 886x677px
>Age?
>Gender?
Female
>Sexual Orientation?
Bisexual
>Location?
Midwestern US
Sugar daddies and boytoys into femdom. Online only, by the way - unless you're willing to REALLY spoil me.
Smalltalk.
>Pic?
See image.
I genuinely enjoy sexual teasing and I'm horny pretty much constantly. If you spend on me, you'll definitely be getting your value in sexual interaction. I'm also into humiliating and blackmailing my boys, but I'll leave the decision to initiate such things up to you.
kik: goddessmissc
Tumblr: misscfemdom
>>
>>25438665
>>25438627
>>25438704
> $100,000 in a medium-low cost of living area
the only way to be making this kind of cash in a "regular" neighbourhood
is to be involved with something criminal
either dealing drugs, stealing cars, prostitution, or human trafficking
>>
>>25438911
>Online only,
Honey, you're not a real sugar baby, so don't be pretending to be one, you're just a camwhore who expects money for free which doesn't happen in the real world.
>>
File: 20170709_072028.jpg (3MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
20170709_072028.jpg
3MB, 4128x2322px
Can I have a daddy buy me some shiney court shoes or Mary janes? I'm a size 11 and in the UK. In return I'll suck you off or whatever you like.
>>
>>25419361
>Is anyone here actually affordable?

well. Why do you underappreciate yourself?
Girls love mens who belives in themselves,
being comfortable in their skin. That takes a lot of time and hard work. Have a code. Talk and socialize. Have fun. Don't be nice or a doormat. Walk away if you feel bad or used up. Girls and womens are parasites.
>>
>>25435814
>>What are you looking for?
>I'm a lonely baby with a lot of bills.

I can give you more bills. Small and big.
Peoples usually feel inspired by me, althought I do not know how, so I have no need for lying.
>>
>>25439282
Most genuine plea in this entire thread.
>>
>>25421686
>952/651/612/507 area?
>>
>>25439228
That's cute that you think that, considering I've already had some pretty big offers.
>>
25/F/USA (east coast)

Looking for something low-pressure. My ideal is a close friendship with benefits, mutual attraction and all that, wherein he occasionally buys me gifts. That said, I'm flexible. Online I'll consider nearly anything; in person I have more limits and will also need to feel a stronger connection.

Skype amalthean or drop a contact
>>
>>25439040

Doctor/lawyer/finance/engineers all make this kind of money even in normal, non-coastal cities.
>>
>Age?
>Gender?
f
>Sexual Orientation?
straight
>Location?
us/east
a sugar daddy duh
>Pic?
ask for one via skype
going through a hard time so could use spoiling, always cheers me up
>>
>>25439282
Got a kik etc
>>
Holy shit this thread is garbage. I mean this board is fucking garbage but lel.

Epitome of privilege. "I have a vagina give me free stuff!"
>>
>>25439944
uh welcome to all of human history?
>>
File: Foto 8-07-17 03 33 39.jpg (1MB, 2303x4096px) Image search: [Google]
Foto 8-07-17 03 33 39.jpg
1MB, 2303x4096px
>asl
22&23/f/Belgium
looking for IRL only

skype= subtractivekey
>>
>>25439968
and only older guys pls
>>
>>25439968

You look like a bunch of floozy sluts. Kill yourselves on cam.
>>
>>25439700
DO NOT CONTACT. KNOWN SCAMMER.
WILL
TAKE
YOUR
MONEY
>>
>>25424802

Gay sugar daddy for male sugar babies here. Still looking. Preferably you are in Texas or at least a neighboring state, but I might be open to flying you down if I like you enough.
>>
File: 1.jpg (136KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
136KB, 1080x720px
>Age?
>Gender?
female
>Sexual Orientation?
straight
>Location?
northeastern u.s
a daddy to help me get through school while working, buy me the occasional lingerie and girly things,and make me feel cute, and hopefully make you feel good too (in whatever context i can do that for you) down to chat/video/whatever and also open to meeting in person as well. i haven't done this before so go easy on me please.
not looking to be talked down to/abused
>Pic?
will show face pic with timestamp when you do something similar.
I'm really shy, and I'm in school to practice dentistry. I also work as a waitress outside of school so I won't be available 24/7, but I will make my schedule known to you and communicate when possible.
kik&snapchat: excorts
i'll share my Skype or email if necessary
>>
>>25408635
shame it was deleted
>>
File: 20170709_072346.jpg (3MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
20170709_072346.jpg
3MB, 4128x2322px
>>25439404
Lol I know right? Alot of people here are expecting a bit too much I think.

>>25439855
I do it's bjbouy

I also have an email address: [email protected] (I'm always availble if you send a message through that.)

I find it hard to but 'exotic' items like this but I always use them and would send pics as a thank you at the very least.
>>
What are the best reddit subs to find IRL SB ?
>>
>>25439968
Scammers. Avoid them.
>>
>>25441547
What, they ask for money and disappear?
>>
>>25437697
[email protected]
>>
>>25441560
Pretty much. The shorter ones been corrupted by the taller one into hustling money for drugs.
>>
>>25440169

Lollllll you must be that guy who wanted me to "play truth or dare" for a week and then send me money afterwards

you gotta at least get better at trying to dupe girls man, that is the most transparent thing I've ever seen
>>
>>25409777

Trips of Truth ought be heeded.
>>
>>25441547
this is not true
we have had one SA sugar daddy before
he doesn't browse 4c so he can't vouch
for us sadly
>>
>>25441899
Doesn't make you not a scammer
>>
>>25441906
You do realize there is a huge discrepancy between the 4c-level SD & SA...
no offence but it's very visible
and sometimes there are also good people on 4c
so we are just testing the waters to find those
>>
>>25441940
Did you already remove your kik? Would have wanted to chat with you.
>>
>>25441899
Is this an older guy you had a threesome with or the other guy that blackmailed you.
>>
>>25441940
And why you're friends with a coke head is beyond me.
>>
>>25442168
why not? it's not contagious
wow narrow-minded much?
i'm not doing drugs so it's not like it has an effect on me
>>
>>25442207
Hi Icy, are you still reading your messages?
>>
>>25442207
Her habit is damaging you but you can't see it
>>
>>25442207
the type of people you hang around with
and keep on a friends and acquaintances
says a lot about what kind of person you are
>>
>>25441547
>>25441899
She's not a scammer, but you get from her what you ask for. If you are a beta orbiter looking to be taken advantage of, she will do just that. If you are nice to her, she'll be nice to you.

She's been nice to me in the past. She'd be nice to me now, well, if she'd reply to my message though...
>>
>>25444652
She's not being nice to you.
>>
>>25419221
It's a dude
>>
>>25444652
I am not sure where you messaged me.
I accepted all skype invites and
I deleted kik &whatsapp like a year ago so I don't have that anymore...
>>
>>25445114
I sent you a message on skype. We've chatted before on Whatsapp so I thought it would be nice to be in touch again.
>>
Not expecting anyone to be interested but here's what I'm looking for.

An actual paternal mate. Preferably irl or willing to meet sooner than later. I'm a self sufficient, independent person with a strong work ethic. I'm not after your money but after the opportunity that it would render for many of my personal needs (and hopefully yours) to be met. I'd like to be a fixer upper sort of project for you. I'll do the hard work of course and if I earn a reward you might gift me something. The end goal being that I look better and better for you every time we meet. Kind of like bimbofication with a totally different aesthetic. I'd want to travel often. I do this solo anyway. I do it cheap but i make it happen. I'd love a travel partner and I'd go just about anywhere and be down for just about anything. I'm not accustomed to being spoiled but I'm sure it's great. I'd rather receive climbing gear and a membership to a bouldering gym than a fancy purse. I'd much rather know that you want me trained up and ready to go on an adventure with you. This is my ideal situation. I just want someone to do amazing things with, to be amazing with and for. I don't care about money as much as everyone else because it's always the money issue keeping us from doing stuff. At least here that seems partially eliminated. So... yeah, that's my attempt to create a possibility for someone to step in and change my life lol. No worries I'm not holding my breath
>>
>>25445114
You didn't accept all Skype invites and you obviously ignored him or blocked him. And he needs to realize he should move on.

I know about the financial trouble you're in and I know why. If you weren't so friendly with a druggie you wouldn't have been scammed yourself.
>>
>>25445163

Do you have contact information?

If not please email my throwaway at [email protected]
>>
I'm female, white, thin with small boobs, and more cutesy than hot. I'm hoping for a daddy interested in something more than Amazon wishlists and camming, whatever that may be. Ideally you're in EST because I've had arrangements unfortunately not work out due to time differences.

Contact me via [email protected] with what you're looking for, your interests, etc., and we can move to kik or Discord if we mesh!
>>
>>25445163
You offer a very interesting proposition. I'd love to talk to you!
hit me up. KIK synthsmile
>>
Homophobes sage
>>
>>25445163
You still here anon?
>>
>>25445163
[email protected]

Message me if you're still looking
>>
>>25445790
I don't know what that is
>>
>>25445163
Wow, you sound amazing. The whole fixer upper thing is oddly what I'm looking for, I don't know why but it is what it is.
30/M/Quebec City
kik : Martin_T87
Would love it if you added me :)
>>
>>25446466
Don't know what what is? I'm confused by your comment.
>>
>>25445943

Jokes on them, I'm prob the only SD who has actually paid $ out and it was to a dude.
>>
>>25446607
Not sure what the waifu club is
>>
>>25446696
email address
>>
>Age? 25
>Gender? Male
>Sexual Orientation? Bisexual
>Location? East coast
>What are you looking for? Someone to help pay bills and also someone to give in to my exhibitionist side
>What are you NOT looking for? Meetups (at least intially)
>Pic? add icicle9 on snapchat
>How can some one contact you? Kik, Skype, e-mail, snapchat. [email protected] or icicle9 on snapchat
>>
>>25424379
Still looking here. No daddies want this ginger??
>>
>>25447109
Nope, we want real life meetups not this online only bullshit
>>
>>25420697
>Flamenco#7590
i dont really know how to use discord but i couldnt find you. add me on kik or skype, faerietaledreams for both.
>>
>Age? 19
>Gender? Male
>Sexual Orientation? Either or
>Location? Göteborg Sweden
>What are you looking for? People to buy me video games or be friends with
>What are you NOT looking for? People with no sense of humor or can't take a joke
>Pic?
>Is there anything specific we should know about you, or what you are looking for? I am really bad at English but I get by and i will never show my face, too scared to be dox
>How can some one contact you? Kik, Skype, e-mail, snapchat. I've kik : nezziejasal
>>
>>25447109
Too fucking old, we want young nubile womens not some dried up crusty bitch who has had more dick than a gay bath house
>>
>>25424802

Bump.
>>
>>25413116
Kik me pepperonipizzza
>>
>Age?
>Gender?
F
>Sexual Orientation?
Straight
>Location?
West Coast USA
Kik chaebal

Looking for a sugar daddy, duh
>>
>>25447109
>>25424379
> online bullshit
> 31 - too Old
> rejected those interested
sorry but you clearly don't understand how Sugar works
>>
>>25451057
another thing is she's married lel
>>
>>25450959
She looks amazing naked. Highly recommended.
>>
>Age?
>Gender?
Male
>Sexual Orientation?
Mostly straight, but I'll swing either way.
>Location?
Tulsa, OK area
Help paying bills and uni.
A committed relationship. Regular hookups are fine though.
>Pic?
Not really put together for a pic right now. Contact me for pic.
I'm literally down for anything that doesn't involve any non-sexual pain or (intentional) scat.
Discord: machina#9312
>>
27 Male sugar daddy
Software Engineer in Silicon Valley

LF Geeky, gamer, anime trash, very cute, attractive, submissive, (ddlg/petplay), smol kinda girl. ideally IRL (Not looking for normies desu)

I don't care if you're NEET, or if you're not pursuing higher education/career.

Reply with your kik/skype or some other contact info. If we click I'll make sure you don't have to worry about rent/food.

Don't waste your/my time if you:
- Are a normie
- A bitch
- Dishonest
- Fake gamer/geek (keep getting this for some reason)
- Howbowdah kinda girl
- Not submissive
- Not into dd/lg
- Don't love doggos/cats
>>
>>25451788
I'm basically this guy as a 31 M I have a house in Silicon Valley.

except I don't care if you:

- Are a normie
- A bitch
- Fake gamer/geek (keep getting this for some reason)
- Not into dd/lg
- Don't love doggos/cats
>>
>>25451487
Thought I might add that I'm short and thin, 5'6", 120 lbs.
>>
>>25451788
>>
File: me35.jpg (285KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
me35.jpg
285KB, 1280x960px
>>25451880
>>25451788
tfw these both sound perfect but they're probably not willing to be with a transgirl
>>
>Age?
>Gender?
Male
>Sexual Orientation?
Straight
>Location?
Europe
I'm looking for a kinky girl I could turn into my perfect trophy wife. That includes breast implants, making you exercise, etc. I'm looking for a RL thing.
Flaky people and time wasters.
>Pic?
Later
I'm dominant, kinky, into BDSM and DD/lg. If we'd click, I'll take care of all your living expenses.
[email protected]
>>
Basically meet all your criteria, except I'm in SoCal. I'll sometimes go up to SF for shows though. 20 f
kik: pollywoggin
>>
I used to think posting in these threads would lead me to strong, dominant men with a desire to fuck and spoil who wanted to be called daddy. I just want to fuck a made man in his own territory and be treated like his little slut. I want him to guide my head on his cock and call me his good girl when I take his load down my throat. That's when I'm most happy.. Take me out and buy me things if you'd like, but if you want to spoil me, treat me to a good fuck with a nice thick cock. 5'7 chubby slut with big tits and long hair. Leave your info if you're interested.
>>
>>25451788
Makotoson
>>
>>25452756
Kek my post would be nearly identical
>>
>>25452756

Disbeathrowaway2@gmail

39. Email me there if you want to find what you're craving.
>>
>>25452756
Do you have tattoos
>>
>>25446682
Got contact? Hung socal young guy here

My Kik is subchad
>>
>>25452837
Except you are a male. Hmm.
Contact info?
I need a laugh.
>>
>>25452756

[email protected]

My throwaway, contact me.
>>
>>25452960
No im a female
>>
>>25452331
You are very cute. Good luck to you!
>>
>>25453036
I'd be interested in chatting with you, my kik is Jeffenstrated
>>
>>25451788
Is a gamer a requirement if we fit otherwise?

>>25445790 is me.
>>
>>25453043
thank you :>

tfw no daddy
:C
>>
>Age?

>Gender?
Male

>Sexual Orientation?
Straight

>Location?
CA

I will pay you to cuddle with me

Online only arrangements

>Pic?
Message me

I want to meet up

Kik: melon314
>>
Age?

Gender?
F

Sexual Orientation?
Bisexual

Location?
CA, USA

A sugar daddy to help me pay my bills and stuff.

Someone not willing to give me moneys.

Pic?
Will send once in contact. Petite, white.

Respond with contact information if you're interested.
>>
>>25453169

contact me. kik: Jeffenstrated
>>
>>25453169

[email protected]

Hit me up and we can exchange kik names.
>>
>>25453169
If you want leave contact information and i'll text you.
>>
>Age?18
>Gender?F
>Sexual Orientation?straight
>Location?va
>What are you looking for? Online relations until trust is built. Then In person.
>What are you NOT looking for? Someone who wont appreaciate my compainship or respect
>Pic? Once contacted with pic of daddy i will send a pic
>Is there anything specific we should know about you, or what you are looking for? No creeps looking to waste my time
>How can some one contact you? Kik xbabygirlkittenxxx
>>
>>25452883
Nope!
>>
>>25453060
If your into the Meth head x my daddy beat me when I was younger and now it shows look.
>>
>Age?
>Gender?
M
>Sexual Orientation?
Straight
>Location?
CA, 626 area code
Younger or slightly older SB for kinky fun
Kik: omore4u2
>>
>>25453773
cant be found

Add my kik sweetheart Smokinaceswild
>>
>>25453995
what does this mean
>>
>>25413116
Kik is PP0144
>>
Age 18
Male
Straight
UK
Looking for anyone who wants to give me money in exchange for sexually explicit photographs, film or real life sexual acts

Not looking to jerk an old guy off for £20
Make it £300

Pics can be purchased off me from Kik
BigOlFluffer
>>
>>25453169
Kik: iwantnudes9276
>>
>>25451487

No discord. Have kik or email instead?
>>
>>25451487
>>25454506
[email protected]
>>
>Age?
>Gender?
F
>Sexual Orientation?
Straight
>Location?
LA
A man to dress me up, show me off, guide me in life, Am willing to travel. I have done this before.
>What are you NOT looking for? Strong emotional connections
>Pic?
I am willing to provide timestamp through my contact
A strong figure in my life to give me direction, I aim to please men in all ways possible. For instance if we were to go out, you'd pick out what I'd wear and how I should act. Basically, I want to be your doll.
I'm very talkative and nurturing when need be, and always available.

Droogiepie@gmail
>>
>>25454640

Emailed ya.
>>
>>25454948
I didn't get it. Maybe post yours?
>>
>>25454956
Never mind
>>
>Age?
>Gender?
F
>Sexual Orientation?
Bisexual
>Location?
SW Ohio
Level headed, intelligent sugar daddy in close-ish proximity to get to know and snuggle up on- I'm a very affectionate caring person and I'd love to chill and chat for hours.
Controlling dynamics or any mean/negative people in general
>Pic?
You can ask for one when you contact me
I'm a college student working full time trying to make it by. I'm tall and blonde of average size. I'm pretty flexible and dependable and can be very loyal under the right circumstances. I'm interested in reading, music, art, games, and nature. I am HSV positive, so if that's a problem for you, don't message me.
My kik is snoozetown, please mention what thread you're coming from and some info about yourself.
>>
>>25451880
Snap: ariel_spicer
>>
>>25408078
Wow this is thread could be more inclusive
>>
>>25455157
Probably he did it because gays kept spamming these threads with dick pics or worse. Not the best way to go about it though. And even here it's not working, gays are literally unable to do anything but post dickbutts. They live and breathe dick.
>>
>>25451788
Kik- Pastelsnek
>>
Any daddies in iowa? Des Moines? Snapchat is Topkekavacado
>>
>>25451487
Would love a daddy or mama in OK
>>
File: IMG_20170711_235252374.jpg (1MB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170711_235252374.jpg
1MB, 1944x2592px
Female
North Carolina
A sugar daddy, irl or online. Will do casual or even be your girlfriend. I'll do cam shows, send pics, vids, etc.
Someone who wants shit for free lmao
Kik is faerietaledreams
I'm chubby, maybe even fat idk. If you're into that, sweet, if not, don't waste my time. I'm into ddlg and pretty much any kink other than scat.
>>
>>25424379
This is a guy selling his wife/ex-wifes pictures. Don't bother with this catfish.

>>25408781
This is a catfish

>>25413116
Nothing sugar about her

>>25413704
Catfish

>>25413286
fake time stamps, so catfish

Seriously, fuck off with this shit.
>>
>>25413116
hello, im very interested!
please message me on kik: keospin
im 23, tall, fit and a student :)
>>
>>25456883
Didn't get a timestamp but got a video with my name and her favorite color within minutes of asking for it so I'm not sure your right about this one
>>
>Remember just report them if they do.
you can't really report people for posting in your thread genius
>>
>>25440302
Hey, i'm willing to fly down

>>
>>25455157
It could be, and thank god it's not.
>>
>>25457981

Shot you an email.
>>
>>25452331
hit me up [email protected]
>>
>>25453773

Where in VA?
>>
>>25456328
how ugly must a guy be to even consider this worth money, seriously
>>
>>25444652
>>25439968
she's a fucking scammer lol, posts in skype threads and gloats about sdcamming guys who considered friends for like 2 years for $300.
>>
>>25461449
In the former friend she scammed. Ask me anything?
>>
>>25461449
Where'd she gloat about scamming me?
>>
>>25456328
gross
>>
File: WIN_20170715_20_25_15_Pro.jpg (192KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20170715_20_25_15_Pro.jpg
192KB, 1280x720px
>Age?

>Gender?
female

>Sexual Orientation?
bisexual

>Location?
Miami, FL

sugar daddy or paypig

boyfriend

>Pic?

my only means of transportation is a bicycle

>>
>>25461619
post some pics in a nude thread pls
>>
File: CYMERA_20170715_200118.jpg (397KB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
CYMERA_20170715_200118.jpg
397KB, 2592x1944px
Race: Asian
Sexual Orientation: Straight
What I'm looking for: Guy that will help me out with bills and college, company. Online/IRL will do sexual favors if you want
Not looking for: Mean people
Kik: floorkuipers8ee
>>
>>25439944
>I mean this board is fucking garbage but lel.
Funniest part is how all the contactfagging threads are mostly empty from girls and they all flock here instead.
>>
>>25461520
What happened exactly?

I'm Skype friends with her do I'd like to know.
>>
File: Snapchat-1855260729 (1).jpg (665KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-1855260729 (1).jpg
665KB, 1440x2560px
>Age?
>Gender?
Female
>Sexual Orientation?
Bi
>Location?
Saskatchewan, canada
A sugar daddy to help me out financially and possibly sexually in exchange for videos, pics, live cam, chatting and possibly meeting up if you live near me.
Anyone who can't hold a convo or anyone who can't hold up their end of the bargain.
>Pic?
Yeah, I attached one
I'm a nerdy BBW who knows how to treat a man right and leave him satisfied.
Snapchat: urnextfckbuddy
Kik: toplyn
>>
>>25461520
Details? What did she promise for you, and what was that money for?
>>
>>25462950
can u lose some facefat?how soon?
>>
>>25461723
why do you have welts on your butts?
>>
>>25418202
>Should there be a distinction between women who are already doing well financially who merely want additional money for trinkets and toys, and women who aren't doing well financially who are looking to share expenses?

Yeah, I think so. I actually started a thread to that end (Adopt-a-NEET) before I found this one in the catalog. >>25463327
Having a live in NEET to take care of would be pretty fun. Not interested in online stuff.
>>
File: IMG_2477.jpg (146KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2477.jpg
146KB, 720x1280px
Age?
Gender?
Female
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Location?
Midwest
An online arrangement for right now, I'm pretty flexible when it comes to needs/wants. Let's discuss your ideal relationship and go from there.
Anybody that's going to pressure me into doing things I'm uncomfortable with, I don't do pics or videos that include face, so if that's a deal breaker just move on. Currently not looking to meet irl.

Pic? related
>>
>>25464511
kik is honeymoonaed
>>
>Age?

>Gender?
Female

>Sexual Orientation?
Straight

>Location?
SE USA

Business investments and initial personal investment to help me get out of the negatives. I have no problem giving you details in PM and explaining my situation.

I'm no longer looking for romance because nobody on here actually messages me consistently. Maybe you don't know how to talk? I don't know.

It is possible (if you are Asian and we maintain contact) that we can move onto a personal relationship later on.

Also, if you don't like my post, I don't care to hear about your opinion.

Discord is littlebeargoddess#2702
>>
>>25464594
Kik?
>>
File: IMG_0642.jpg (247KB, 777x1493px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0642.jpg
247KB, 777x1493px
LOOKING FOR A SUGAR DADDY
INSTAGRAM ME: Vallentinaolivia
>>
>>25464594
racist pls go
>>
19 year old college girl looking for older male Sugar Daddy!
Snapchat me! megann_hope
>>
>>25464633
I can do email or discord. Leave me a way to reach you if you want to talk, please.
>>
>>25464646
whats racist about this?
>>
Is there any SD here who is looking for a genuine friendship/girl friend experience? I'm fine exchanging photos and all that, but I also want a true connection and love. I want it to be authentic.

Willing to show photos once I know you're real.
Reply with contact.
>>
>>25408078
I'm single. I'm a girl. I'm 120 lbs, white, 4'5, B cup. Pansexual. Demisexual.

I currently do camwhoring and I'm not going to give it up (I NEED to make my own money). I don't do it live right now though because I'm too shy. I just started and I get about 1.50-2 dollars a min.

Here's my only ONLY requirements:
-You have no STDs.
-You are actually genuinely kind, gentle, sweet, caring, compliment me, are nice.
-You are willing to get to know me on a emotional level.
-You have a CLEAN house/apartment.
-You don't live with your parents (roommates who aren't blood relatives are okay). I want to do camwork there.
-You are willing to clear out a large space (can be a room or part of a room) that I can do my camwork in.
-Must pay for the plane ticket so I can relocate.
-Must be okay with me smokeing/vaping weed and know how to get it (I can pay for it).

MAJOR perks (not requirements but I'd LOVE for them to be fulfilled):
-Sexually submissive.
-Has common interests; anime, video games, Japan, art (painting), cartoons, fantasy & sci-fi.
-Politically left leaning.
-Understands mental illness. I have PTSD (childhood molestation and rape), agoraphobia, avoident personality disorder, social anxiety, OCD, and EX cutter.

I don't care about your appearance period. In fact if you consider yourself slightly ugly that's kind of GOOD because there wont be girls swarming around you. I consider myself slightly ugly and chubby too but still somehow many money camwhoring. I also consider really shy/awkward guys to be a plus because they are more attractive to me, they are less intimidating.

I will sleep with you for a place to live. You must pay for the plane ticket because I currently have no money but it will change soon. I haven't gotten my first pay out from camwhoring but like I said it's roughly about 2 dollars a min. I currently live in poverty, kind of like a 3d world country only in a really rural/meth type small town in Oklahoma.
>>
>>25464685
> 4'5,
Meant 5'4 sorry.
>>
only interested in an SB i can meet IRL (in NYC) at some point - M, 40
>>
>>25464685
You are pretty heavy for being less than 4 and a half feet tall.
>>
>>25464692
This:
>>25464690
I'm 5'4 not 4'5. Typo.
>>
>>25464685
I can talk on discord if you want to talk post your discord.
>>
>Age?
>Gender?
F
>Sexual Orientation?
bi
A good friendship, someone to buy me anything they'd like and a few things id want > ill flaunt it off to the person. If it evolves to a relationship, I don't mind being sub or dom. I'm all for being a comfort buddy as well, travelling is a maybe. (will be able to explain my current situation)
dont fucking send nudes right away, ill immediately just block you. i dont want someone who immediately wants me to send nude pictures, just dont be an asshole. Really not into sex, daughter/daddy relationships
>Pic? (Face or body. Without photo shop or editing [We can tell])
Not comfortable sending a pic here, but I will send upon knowing this person fairly well along with me holding up a timestamp.
>kik
LeyRuRi
>>
>>25464722
My discord is valkhorn#9578
>>
File: image.png (575KB, 1117x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
575KB, 1117x720px
>>25464670
me, by the way.
>>
>>25464929
Message me on discord. Look up my I'd.
>>
>>25464929
I'm interested in relationship Kik me. Hiitsfelix
>>
>>25464670

So much this. I really would like to find something like that. Are you good to email?

[email protected]
>>
>>25464691
Contact?
>>
>>25464657
Email?
>>
21 male business man. Would love to invite someone from abroad to Paris for few days
Kik: nemenimen
>>
>>25464657
[email protected]
>>
>>25464670
>>25464685
Kik: SomeAnon1203
>>
>>25465131
I don't use kik because I don't have a phone. I'm poor, I can't afford one.

I just started camwhoring, I haven't had my first month's payout yet. But when I do I prob wont be able to get a phone still because I need groceries and to pay bills.
>>
>>25465144
I just made a discord then if that's better.
Tru3Sin#0522
>>
>>25464685
email me: [email protected]
>>
>>25464929
Do you have discord? Mine is Ephraim#5846
>>
>Age?
>Gender?
Female
>Sexual Orientation?
bisexual
>Location?
nj, usa
someone to spoil us! (2 girls) and to care for in general
a relationship in specific
>Pic?
if you contact us first we'll send our pics together
not really. we're both into art and all that type of stuff, not much else to say.
kik: blueshadow85
>>
>>25464929

kik - maxjenius81
>>
>>25464722

discord - maxjenius81#9638

you sound rather perfect
>>
>>25464685
>>25464722

I'm interested in discussing your situation.
Discord: Kirbolio#8213
>>
>Age? 26
>Gender? female
>Sexual Orientation? bisexual submissive
>Location? USA, Online at 1st
>What are you looking for? read below, AD from other site copy/pasted.
>What are you NOT looking for? non-beneficial relationship, someone who has no respect for women.
>Pic? after we've messaged a bit. I will send one face pic, one full body pic (fully clothed) as verification. I AM BBW, I'm not trying to hide it or fool you or whatever the fuck you think I'm doing. If you aren't into it, scroll on. It's NBD to me.
>Is there anything specific we should know about you, or what you are looking for? Unless you ask for exclusivity and I explicitly agree to it, you will probably not be my only SD.
kik is sugarmintayyy

I'm a fun, discreet, attentive BBW wanting to give you the best girlfriend experience! I want to click with my daddy and have lots of fun conversations with flirting, pics, sexting and video (No live video)peppered throughout. I am on Central Time Zone but work odd hours. I am most available during what would normally be 3rd shift, but I will not forget about you during the day! I am willing to transition from online to IRL if the timing is right ;)
>>
>Age?
>Gender?
F
>Sexual Orientation?
Asexual
>Location?
WA
Someone to talk to and visit with, I tend to prefer the company of older people since they have more knowledge and broader opinions on things that interest me such as literature, culture, and the fine arts. I don't really care about money being spent on me, if you want to that's your deal but It's not a requirement.
Definitely NOT looking for a sexual relationship so
>Pic?
Will post if interested/requested. I'm pretty darn cute and I've been told so.
I like to talk and adventure, I like to do artsy things, I don't like I guess the "general" public. I wouldn't say I'm highly intelligent but I at least try to be and am interested in scholarly subjects. I couldtalk for hours about things that intrest me. Have been told I'm a bit random/quarky/weird.
Discord is lemonless#9346 Will post others on request.
>>
>>25465449
b8
>>
>>25465963
lol
>>
>>25466096
no acshully
>>
>>25464685
Viper91117
lets talk
>>
M/26/TX

willing to take in and take care of a girl with little pressure for things. just fun and company mainly. hmu for details

KIK viper91117
>>
>>25466111
prove
>>
>>25466155
message it yourself nibba
>>
>>25465963
Can we have your kik?
>>
>>25466245
Oof I don't have a kik, sorry :(
>>
>>25466259
Snapchat lol?
>>
>>25466288
Deleted that awhile ago. You got a spam email or something?
>>
>>25466307
Fucksauce hah..
Can you post a selfie so I can motivate myself into making one ?
>>
File: IMG_4605.jpg (273KB, 1274x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4605.jpg
273KB, 1274x1600px
>>25466337
Last time I did that my Instagram was hunted down and raided but here's a cool music video to motivate you
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ogmrl9Yu9sQ
>>
File: sugarsmacks.jpg (14KB, 236x314px) Image search: [Google]
sugarsmacks.jpg
14KB, 236x314px
>tfw rich as fuck and looking for someone to love
All bitches want is money its all they see. It is pretty damn lame I think the only hope I have is finding anouther rich bitch like me

Any F out there with money who has the same problem?
>>
>>25466337
Why are you so desperate for her? She even said she wants nothing sexual. She wants free stuff for existing.
>>
File: IMG_4642.gif (2MB, 373x280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4642.gif
2MB, 373x280px
>>25466414
Because baby, I'm one in a million and anyone would tell you so
>>
>>25466419
You sound interesting. I do have a spam email if you want to contact me: [email protected]. Hope you don´t mind that I am from another country.
>>
>>25466567
Ok cool let's chat. I'll message you. I'll have to go to sleep soon though so I might stop responding for a few hours
>>
File: 98742256.jpg (384KB, 1102x720px) Image search: [Google]
98742256.jpg
384KB, 1102x720px
reposting, i feel a pic may help a bit
>Age?
>Gender?
F
>Sexual Orientation?
bi
an online sugar daddy, someone to care for and be cared by and also be spoiled. relationships are welcomed. I am also having trouble paying my rent rn,etc
dick pics right away, travel is a bit impossible at the moment. (i can explain once you contact me)
>Contact?
Kik/email
kik: LeyRuRi
>>
>>25466124
This discord doesn't work.

Btw there is videos of me here:
https://www.pornhub.com/users/opalnova/videos/public

Pics of me here:
https://www.pornhub.com/users/opalnova/photos
>>
>>25464685

[email protected]

You can contact me here, but only if you're serious about this. I can provide for you.
>>
>>25467771
Do you have discord. Opal#9820 is my discord. This is me:
>>25467746
>>
>>25467829

I'd prefer kik for now, every other account of mine is kind of filled with personal information!
>>
>>25467863
I don't have a phone, I can't afford it. So I don't have kik.
>>
>>25467956

Added you with a fresh account.
>>
>>25451788
>>
File: t_babygirl.jpg (17KB, 610x610px) Image search: [Google]
t_babygirl.jpg
17KB, 610x610px
>About
19 year old petite and girly female.

>Location?
United Kingdom.

A sugar daddy .

Disrespectful or rude people who do not understand the concept of personal boundaries. I don't mind people with different interests than me - I believe that makes them more interesting.

>Pic?
I won't post anything on here, I believe that would make it less special - but I love sending pics of myself, once I get to know somebody.

I love being spoiled and make my sugar daddy feel good, I can be very emotionally soothing - a sugar daddy must always feel like a king, and a sugar baby like a princess. I also love age play, and fall head-over-heels for anything 'nymphet' style. I don't mind if my sugar daddy is already married.

Julietté#3758 on discord
>>
>>25466411
Actually the only hope you have to find love
is to keep your wealth completely secret
once they know you have money
it's impossible to know if they like you as a person
or if they like you as a walking wallet.
>>
>>25468310

Why

The bloody fuck

Do you have to live across the pond.
>>
>>25468413

Distance is only an inconvenience when you let it become one~
>>
>>25468558
This is a good point. I mean traveling is really not that big of a deal if you get to know each other well and know it's what you want. I personally have a passport too.
>>
>>25467176
scammer watch out
>>
>>25466411
Is anyone forcing you to pay for the dates, gifts etc?
>>
Age? 30
>Gender? female
>Sexual Orientation? asexual. but not sex-repulsed
>Location? Russia
>What are you looking for? not sure?
control
>How can some one contact you? Kik, Skype, e-mail, snapchat. [email protected]
>>
>>25457516
which one you mean?
>>
>Age?
>Gender?
Lady
>Sexual Orientation?
Love
>Location?
Western Canada
Companionship that goes both ways. I'm more into an online based relationship but if things go well who knows. . I could never manage being a real cam girl on websites because of my anxiety but i could be a personal one. Moderately kinky would be a plus..
Really pushy predators lol. But seriously, I'm a bit shy and I would like my boundaries respected.
>Pic?
When we get to talking I would be glad to verify, I'm 5'7 140 with an alternative style?
I'm really into my hobbies and would live to share similar passions with someone, with art, travel, games or flow, I'm very DIY, and kinda need help with my projects which is another reason why I'm posting in here. But if you're hands on, kinda spooky, let's talk.
>How can some one contact you? Kik: ghoulsandfools
>>
>>25468334
Thing is girls are very VERY good at identifying people with money. I could be wearing basic jeans and plain shirt and they still somehow know.
Problem is 10 fold when they come to my house.
>>25468936
Forcing no but they take it as rude if I dont offer to buy them extra shit all the time. I told this one girl I had to go shopping to buy some personal stuff and she invited herself. Sure w/e it might be nice to have someone tag along but then she started acting like I was shopping with her to buy her shit.
I dont mind paying for the food or entertainment as that is an experience we have together but asking to buy you 3,800$ handbags after knowing you for 17 days is a bit much
Some woman are ruthless in their gold digging.
>>
Age? 31

Gender? Male

Location? USA - Michigan

What are you looking for? Seeking a Sugar Baby, looking for a ongoing relationship where we can meetup a couple times a month, also flirt and talk. Want to find someone that I would want to "Netflix and chill" with but also connect on a emotional and physical level.

What are you NOT looking for? Not looking for scammers or someone that doesn't want to meet in person.

Pic? Once contact is made will send pics if wanted

Contact at [email protected]
>>
19 YEAR OLD COLLEGE GIRL LOOKING FOR SERIOUS ONLINE SUGAR DADDY. SNAPCHAT: megann_hope
>>
>>25451487
Still looking. I'm willing to drive a little bit.
>>
>>25469079

kik - maxjenius81
>>
>>25468310
Real life meetings?
>>25469687
>serious
>online
Pick one.
>>
>>25469948

Thought I responded, my b.
>>
>>25464670

This is either very clever marketing or a refreshingly simple and honest approach, or both.

Best of luck to you, gentle Femanon.
>>
>>25464685
Narcolepticape#2603
>>
File: IMG_20170718_153035.jpg (182KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170718_153035.jpg
182KB, 960x960px
>>25408081
>Age?
>Gender?
Male
>Sexual Orientation?
Pretty gay
>Location?
Huntington Pennsylvania
Honestly just someone to fuck me or beat me up, both are nice
Nothing I like everything. Maybe not scat stuff but hey, if you can convert me
>Pic?
Sure
I actually don't have any and I'm so so depressed to make one sooooo I'm gonna risk it with this
Facebook @Jon.katz.10 but that one is mainly for games and such
Twitter??? At cokeayce
I'm cringey ok
>>
>>25464670

[email protected]

Contact me if you want to talk about all the arrangements. I'm really interested in how you approach the whole SD/SB topic.
>>
>>25471840
If anyone is down (and not too creepy ( ;) ) you can hmu on my # too 26 7 50 4 28 23 God yhis sounds like spam
>>
>>25471840
was your foreskin hunted down and snipped off in huntington, perchance?
>>
I'll post... Looking for a SB.

>Age?

>Gender?
Male

>Sexual Orientation?
Straight

>Location?
KS, USA

Serious SB who is respectful, down to earth, looking for companionship, and is in a good living situation. Potentially someone nerdy but that's not a deal breaker. Looking for IRL (Near me) or Online. Potential send me lewds, I also like to buy cloths / accessories for my SB's.

Fakes, one time things, or SB's just looking for the money...

>Pic?
Just message me and I can provide a pic.

Pretty chill and nerdy guy. Just get's kinda lonely, would like for a SB to keep me company. I would also do the same for her.

email: [email protected]
snap: bastion328
>>
>>25469615
the girls that are ruthless in their gold digging
are the easiest ones to recognize as gold diggers
and the easiest ones to throw away
>>
>>25469615
how much money do you actually have and how much do you make a year?
>>
>>25467829
did you find a person yet?
>>
>>25473028
No, but I had a lot of people add me. They usually don't start off by telling me about themselves though so if you add me tell me your:
>Age:

>Living situation:

>Common interest and hobbies in general and specifically:

>What kind of relationship you want:

If you are pushy in any way I'll prob block you. I move as fast or slow as I like.
>>
>>25471840

Weird but cute. Msged you.
>>
>>25408078
>Age? 19
>Gender? M
>Sexual Orientation? Straight
>Location? AZ
>What are you looking for? Sugar Momma
>What are you NOT looking for? Creeps/catfish
>Pic?
>Is there anything specific we should know about you, or what you are looking for? Just want to experience something new with an experienced person.
>How can some one contact you? Kik: calabasas_kid
>>
File: 20170715_200527.jpg (739KB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
20170715_200527.jpg
739KB, 2592x1944px
>Age?
>Gender?
F
>Sexual Orientation?
Straight
>Location?
New Zealand
Someone to buy me things (anything) someone to play games with, talk to when feeling down and maybe meet ups to hang if nearby. A friend i also can send nudes to.
commitment. relationship. strings attached.
just looking for a good sugar daddy
Kik: Mountaindeww69
>>
>>25472724
kik or skype? add me if so faerietaledreams on both
>>
File: IMG_0025.jpg (331KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0025.jpg
331KB, 1280x960px
>age
>gender
Female, with vagina
>sexual orientation
Money lmao
>location
North Carolina
>what are you looking fo
Ideally, a relationship. I feel I don't find that, getting pod for nudes, vids, cam shows, etc is fine!!
>what are you NOT looking for
people who want my shit for free lmao
Kik me at faerietaledreams and please say you're from this thread and interested in bring my sugar daddy!! I feel you just say hi I WILL ignore you!! Also, yes!! I am chubby!! Just FYI!!
>>
File: IMG_0022.jpg (376KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0022.jpg
376KB, 1280x960px
>>25473727
My body fyi
>>
>>25410301
>>25410310
and found out I owe $10k
Please. For the love of fuck.
>>
File: 1500440196238.jpg (226KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1500440196238.jpg
226KB, 1440x1080px
>Age?
>Gender?
Female
Sexual Orientation?
Straight
>Location?
USA but looking for something online online only
A SD to pay me(PayPal) for nudes and videos. I may do camming sometimes but it would be less often and I prefer not to show my face.
Being controlled or scammed.
>Is there anything specific we should know about you or what you are looking for?
I'm a little bit chubby and can be affectionate. I think I'm just looking for something short term. I'm pretty new to this.
Pic?
Is me
>Contact info
Skype is [email protected]

I'm not sure if this thread is about to archive so I might just copy this to the next thread
>>
>Age?
>Gender?
F
>Sexual Orientation?
Straight
>Location?
USA
Looking for an online paypig or sugardaddy. Will offer companionship or sexting.
People who are unwilling to pay.
>Pic?
Ask when messaging me. I'm 5'5 and 108 pounds.
Really not looking for time wasters
kik: queen_alexandrab
>>
>>25410612
That's a MAN, baby!
>>
>>25473904
How do you know?
>>
>>25474191
Look at it
>>
>>25473772
Paypig
Hah, just what I've aspired to be....
All these years clawing at success.....
They payed off.
>>
>>25452331
What's your contact info?
>>
>>25473664
>>25472724

Messaged you. On both kik and skype.
>>
>Age?
>Gender?
Female
>Sexual Orientation?
Straight
>Location?
USA
Someone who needs companionship and who wants to send things off my wishlist
Demanding bullies
>Pic?
After talking a bit sure. I'm bbw, I know some people dont like that so dont want to waste your time :)
Just looking for someone nice
[email protected]
>>
>>25472998
Thing is its pretty much all girls these days very few actually care about the guy.
>>25473023
net worth 5~ milllion
600k a year
>>
>Age?

>Gender?
Male

>Sexual Orientation?
Straight.

>Location?
Southern California

A petite sugar baby that wants to be taken care of financially. Must be willing to meetup eventually. Sex will be involved, but looking for an emotional connection and someone to talk to.

Prefer young, asian/white/hispanic and short.... but open to anything.

Someone not willing to meetup eventually or not looking for anything sexual at all. (Not the main focus, but still a want. )

>Pic?
Email me a face and body (clothed) pic fot mine.

We can talk. :)

[email protected]
>>
I'm 29m
Looking for a younger sugar baby

So just kik my for more info
Haxjen69
>>
>Age?
>Gender?
Male
>Sexual Orientation?
Straight
>Location?
Germany
A girl to take care of on the long term
A relationship exclusively based on money
I'm new to the SB/SD dynamic, so i might have a lot of questions ;)
>Contact?
kik: soylent_spleen
>>
>>25469615
lol so you were looking at the handbags for yourself?
>>
>Age?
Both 18
>Gender?
Both female
>Sexual Orientation?
One biand One pan
>Location?
NJ, US
Someone to spoil us individually. Someone we can care for.
Something strictly sexual, we want actual conversation. Some one expecting us to do anything together.
>Pic?
If you contact us first we'll send our pics.
We are best friends, last year in highschool. We are not together, so we aren't going to do anything together. We are individually willing to be sexual.
kik: blueshadow85
>>
>>25475944
We reposted because people keep saying its misleading. We reworded things and there you go. BTW strictly online, no meeting up.
>>
File: IMG_1079.jpg (270KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1079.jpg
270KB, 1242x2208px
>>25475944
>>25475948
Our bodies, if you want a face pic hit us up.
>>
>>25453169
kik: melon314
>>
hey i'm really desperate for money i'll do a half hour cam show for $50 or pics for $2 each message me on kik faerietaledreams
>>
>>25461619
that face is soo familiar ;)
>>
>>25408078
I worked out some math
Given most Gold diggers are searching for a husband that brings home
a six figure salary, $100,000 at minimum per year
for every $13 a Man spends on a date for a girl
entitles him to an hour of her time

in contrast a $50 Hooker or a $100-$300 Escort is equivalent to
if the Husband was bringing home a salary of $382,400 per year for the hooker
or $764,800 to $2,294,400 per year for the more expensive Escort

this kind of unrealistic prices is basically why Sugar relationships are guaranteed to be short lived
you girls aren't worth the money you think you're entitled to.
>>
>Age: 19
>Gender: F
>Sexual Orientation: Asexual/Demisexual
>Location: Southern US
>What are you looking For: Suave Daddy, please!
>What are you NOT looking for: Anyone who's not up for the responsibility of being a LEGIT sugar Daddy
>Pic: We'll trade em on Kik
>Is there anything specific we should know about you, or what you are looking For: I'm just a girl looking for a guy who wants to swap sexual contact/pics for money
>How can some one contact you: Kik: GoneWithTheGoose
>>
Age? 18
>Gender? Female
>Sexual Orientation? Bi
>Location? Midwest
>What are you looking for? Sugar Daddy to take care of me, to talk to, to send photos, camming, and someone to befriend.
>What are you NOT looking for? To be talked down to. I am a person with a lot of self confidence and can't stand someone belittling me. I have a lot to offer to this world and I know that and I demand the respect that comes with that. Also I am not looking for long term relationship.
>Pic? attached :)
>Is there anything specific we should know about you, or what you are looking for? I am starting college in just a few weeks and I won't be able to afford nice things and would love to go into this new experience with someone to count on and talk to.
>How can some one contact you? Kik is abbypinkpluto :)

Don't hmu if you don't have anything to offer ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
>>25476694
by long term relationship I mean I am not currently looking for a boyfriend at college.
>>
>>25410301
>>25410310
>>25424802

Sugar mommas don't exist man, I'm sorry.
>>
>>25475310
the fuck do you do
>>
>>25476101
100x this.
>>
You degenerates realize you're prostitutes, right?
>>
>>25475310
damn, I wish I could suck dick as good as you
>>
Just how many posts are we going to have about the same thing?

>Online only, send me money and I will give you a few pics
>ONLY SERIOUS REAL SUGAR DADDIES

The irony.
>>
>>25476631
>for every $13 a Man spends on a date for a girl entitles him to an hour of her time
>entitles

Fucking hell man you're the reason women don't post anywhere on soc except the sugar thread.
Do you genuinely think that's an acceptable way to view relationships?
>>
>>25476698
Kiked you
>>
>Age? 19
>Gender? F
>Location? Nj
>What are you looking for? Sugar daddy to spoil and love me!! Also I can be anyones financial dominatrix!
>What are you NOT looking for? Irl relationships, exclusive relationship
>Pic? Msg me and i'll send you a pic ;)
>Is there anything specific we should know about you, or what you are looking for? I love ddlg, im sadistic, and love humiliation!! I can also be a finance dom.
>How can some one contact you? Skype: xomxlen
>>
I think I'd rather spend money throwing tokens on chaturbate than $100 for a conversation.
>>
>>25436317
I can always take out the "metal" and dye my hair if I want haha chill out man I'm not gonna change for some anonymous comment on 4chan, I like how I look
>>
File: IMG_0202.jpg (263KB, 720x1278px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0202.jpg
263KB, 720x1278px
>>25473904
>>25474204
Hi that's me and no I'm not a man lol, I wasn't wearing any makeup there and I've got pretty masculine facial structure so I do get mistaken for a tranny sometimes, RIP me. But I have several happy customers who can confirm I've got a fully functional vagina.
>>
>>25478698
"customers"
Well shit.. I didn't know we were being so frank.
>>
>>25478884
The stuff that I've done so far has been nothing more than business transactions, so yes they are customers and both I and them are happy with that. If I were to find a real daddy I wouldn't refer to him as a customer.
>>
File: thinking.gif (395KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
thinking.gif
395KB, 540x540px
>>25478698
> I've got a fully functional vagina.

Did you give birth on cam? Neat.
>>
>>25479139
I've been getting periods since I was 12, I consider that a functional vagina :)
>>
>>25479154
Leave this beauty alone..
>>
>>25477439
if a woman doesn't want men to have this kind of attitude
the solution is simple
stop being a gold digger, stop treating men like walking wallets
>>
File: rosalina.jpg (40KB, 373x524px) Image search: [Google]
rosalina.jpg
40KB, 373x524px
someone buy me this plushie pls

https://www.amazon.com/Super-Mario-Galaxy-Power-Plush/dp/B00AD951ES

>>25474916
kik:cutieotter

o:
>>
>>25410612
You still using Kik?
>>
>>25440430
Have any other contact? You're not responding on kik.
>>
I am 20, will be 21 ina couple of weeks and I have been looking for my daddy dom for Months!!!!
Houston, TX
I am a bi-sub switch female , 5'8, curvy , tattoos and glasses
Kik: jayceemae
If interested shoot me a message. Looking for real daddies only!!!!
Do not like games.
>>
>>25479401
Sent a message.
>>
>>25479647
Yes a bit it's just difficult cos I'm very busy atm
>>
File: 1500302142919.jpg (120KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1500302142919.jpg
120KB, 750x750px
>Age?
>Gender?
M
>Sexual Orientation?
Gay twink
>Location?
Poland
Sugar daddy who can buy me cute stuff and give me attention.
Someone who will treat me like a trash idk
>Pic?
Up
>How can some one contact you? Kik: Maksiuu
>>
>Age? 19
>Gender? Female
>Sexual Orientation? Bi
>Location? Kansas
>What are you looking for? Someone to fulfill my nerdy needs with money.
>What are you NOT looking for? someone to lead me on
>Pic?
>Is there anything specific we should know about you, or what you are looking for? I may be slow to respond alot
>How can some one contact you? Kik, Skype, e-mail, snapchat. kik is sukmyknot (I used to rp a furry femboy)

really don't care what you want with me aslong as I get my computer, internet and my needs
>>
>>25413116
Kik got11incheshard
>>
File: IMG_8051.jpg (94KB, 640x797px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8051.jpg
94KB, 640x797px
>Age?
>Gender?
female
>Sexual Orientation?
straight
>Location?
new york
someone to help with medication costs, someone to have a good convo with
skype calling, webcamming, meetups
someone thats understanding and caring with money. also they must have patience with me, i get anxious really easily.
kik: commiegal
>pic
>>
>>25482330
Fake
>>
File: 1497822741859.jpg (842KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1497822741859.jpg
842KB, 1000x1500px
>Age?
>Gender?
female
>Sexual Orientation?
bisexual
>Location?
USA, texas
just a sugar daddy who's into paying for time online, be it chatting with or a girlfriend experience sort of thing. keep in mind im super open and available to camming, pictures and have a mic. up for anything almost as long as it doesn't involve meeting up or anything gross. i'll even play games with you :3
someone whos gonna scam me, try to get stuff for free at first or say that they can't pay or prices are too low... just looking for someone real honestly
>Pic?
able to send timestamped picture on request
i only take paypal money, gift cards are fine... just prefer to spend money how i want on what i want. game gifts are nice too! or things from my amazon wishlist :P
my skype is [email protected] or you can get my snapcha from there after messaging me

kik is fetuccinikat
>>
>>25481037
Texted you btw
>>
Cute disabled girl here. Don't need a sugar daddy, need a hodor
>>
>>25483462
correction it is fettucinikat
>>
>>25483554

Gosh that's funny.
>>
>>25483599
totally serious.
>>
>>25483619

How much you weigh? Ima big guy, do farmer walks and like the feeling of constant closeness with a partner, but I don't want to fall short here.
>>
>>25483462
> paying for time online
being a camwhore, doesn't make you a sugar baby
sugar baby, is exclusively an in person relationship.
>>
>>25483554

contact?
>>
>>25483705

It's paying girls for attention and to feint (at least to some degree) sexual interest, why quibble over labels?
>>
>>25483690
i vary between 105 and 115
>>
>>25483746
Dumbass. There is a difference.
If I want a cam whore I pay for a cam whore.
If I want a sb I pay for that.
>>
>>25483554
Kik: GSQ121085
>>
>>25483462
She pussyed out pretty early in the conversation
>>
>>25483754

That's practically nuffin! Do you prefer riding back or front? Either way works, you prefer kik, discord or email?
>>
File: 1500483322868.jpg (15KB, 307x462px) Image search: [Google]
1500483322868.jpg
15KB, 307x462px
So are there any people in here who are just selling pics/videos at non-scammer rates and aren't catfishing?
>>
>>25484704
Me :p my kik is katiebabydotcom
>>
>>25418207
>>25410351
>>25484704
>>
>>25484874
You could talk to people, you know? Instead of ghosting them.
>>
>>25485120
>>25484874
You too?
Don't give her money peeps, she rarely replies even to "customers"
>>
>>25484874
I was thinking about hitting you up but it seems like you're getting soaked in messages, I might do it later when you're less busy
>>
>>25485284
I'm >>25484704 by the way, just posting from my phone
>>
>Age?
>Gender?
M
>Sexual Orientation?
Straight
>Location?
Southern Maine, 207
If you're close then mainly someone to hang out, chat, take to dinner or go out shopping with, and occasionally hook up.

If not close then Someone who wants to chat, cam, or even game online.

Inability to communicate.
>Pic?

I can travel, though if I do I like checking out wherever I'm going and not just staying cooped up all day in a room. Pretty open about most things too

Kik: Jayfrost95
Timestamp/Pic preferred of course
>>
File: Screenshot_20170722-010108.png (585KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170722-010108.png
585KB, 720x1280px
>Age? 19
>Gender? Female
>Location? New Jersey
>What are you looking for? Someone to buy me makeup, clothes, and maybe even cute lingerie!
>What are you NOT looking for? Someone who just wants nudes, phone sex, etc. Im looking to be there for someone, give them company, love, and ALSO maybe sext.
>Pic? You can contact me if you want one, dont message me just for nudes!!
>Is there anything specific we should know about you, or what you are looking for? Im open to any kinks, fullfilling any fantasies, but mostly through texts!! I can send vids and pics but I rather not video call if its only sexul.
>How can some one contact you? My skype is xomxlen and my email is [email protected]
>>
>>25483554
amusing. have kik?
>>
>>25485202
>>25485284
>>25485120

I have replied to everyone now. I have a full time job and I study so my time is quite limited but I do reply whenever I can :)
>>
>Age? 18
>Gender? Female
>Sexual Orientation? Bi
>Location? Missouri
>What are you looking for? Someone to help me with college money
>What are you NOT looking for? Someone who tries to scam for nudes
>Pic? Contact for one, but don't pester me for more without anything, even small, upfront.
>Is there anything specific we should know about you, or what you are looking for? I can send pictures and videos. I just tried anal last week, and I like doing that right now
>How can some one contact you? Kik, Skype, e-mail, snapchat. Post kiks and I will msg
>>
>>25485806

kik - maxjenius81
>>
>>25485806
Primeramn
>>
ITT: People who don't know the difference between a sugar baby and a cam girl. If you don't have sex, you're not a sugar baby!
>>
>>25485789
>>25485284
Sent you a message
Thread posts: 495
Thread images: 50

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.