[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys I need your help. I have a girl for about 8 months now.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3382.jpg (72KB, 1280x722px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3382.jpg
72KB, 1280x722px
Hey guys I need your help.
I have a girl for about 8 months now. I really love her. She's the first girl I ever felt something so intensive for. She's beautiful (8-9/10), has AA cups and a medium ass. (Just so you understand my following problem)
I know she loves me the same way or even more. We both think about eachother every day. Talk every day. Meet almost every day. She's an extrovert and likes to do find new friends and things like that, which has caused some problems with me being jealous, but never really told her, because I didn't want her to leave me for wanting to change her.

Now there's another girl. She's really cute. We both are like siblings and I mean it. She knows almost everyone in my family. She's absolutely stunning. (9/10, D cups I believe and a 10/10 ass) She's such a nice and lovely person. I know that, we could (maybe) get together, if I were single, but there's also a chance of it not happening. I don't really want to think about it too much though.

My big problem here is that, I keep thinking about Girl2 all the time. Is it just a normal "crush" and it will just go away or what else ? If you've got any questions: just ask. Alll I need is some help! Thanks in advance.
>>
>>25406418
what do you like of this second girl exactly?
>>
>>25406436
It's hard to say. I mean to be honest, her body looks great and I can't say that I don't like what I see, but I think it's just EVERYTHING I kind of like about her ? She's a really good friend. I helped her out with alot of things, she would do the same. She's cute, she's smaller than me (not like my gf, she's about 5cm taller), she's just a really interesting person. Very intelligent also. My gf is also intelligent, but she's more like a normie and very predictable.
>>
Life is to short to wonder. Talk with the 10/10 and test the waters. If she responds dumb your girl and get with the hotter piece of ass.
>>
>>25406445
I want a girl who's loyal and isn't too interested into sex and more into starting a family. (My girlfriend is someone like tjat and the other girl is interested in sex + I wouldn't know if she would dump me, because my dick is a bit under average..)
>>
>>25406418

>I am in love with this girl
>but maybe this girl

You are not in love with the first girl. And if you want someone else break up.
>>
>>25406443
just stay with your current girlfriend, your friend will be there if it ever goes wrong. But be earnest and sincere with this first girl, if you lead her on tell her to come here and find someone that is actually honest and eager to try to stay serious, because the outcome depends on you.
>>
>>25406462
Nigga I know that I am in love with her. If you don't have to say something intelligent, then don't say anything at all.
>>
>>25406466
Thank you so much. That's something I needed!
>>
>>25406418
>I keep thinking about Girl2 all the time.

This thought will haunt you no matter who you are with, or who girl #2 is. Stick with your chick.
>>
>>25406474
Makes sense. I think it's normal for men to like something "new" that you can't have ?
>>
>>25406469

If you were in love you wouldnt want someone else you dumbfuck. Be an adult and take responsibility or fuck off.
>>
>>25406480
Not true. I've been in love and sometimes you can't help to think of the what ifs when. I think there's a problem when you're with her and you're thinking of somebody else.
>>
How old are you?

Also go to /adv/.
>>
>>25406480
It's this. You may be physically attracted to other people, but if you love someone they're number 1. The end.
>>
>>25406488

Thanks, next time I need some advice I'll go there! Just use this website to lurk on /pol/ or /v/ so I didn't really know where else to go then on /soc/
>>
>>25406485
That's a problem! The last few days/weeks/months I always thought about her (girl1) and nothing else could change that. Since yesterday that changed though. I thought about girl2 a few times, while being with gf. But that could be, because I spent the whole day (bc of school) with girl2?
>>
>>25406498
You're really young so you probably don't know that you'll always be physically attracted to other people. Maybe even get crushes. Usually people figure this out when they dump their current SO for the person they crush on and realize it keeps happening.

Ideally, you should find a mate with the qualities you personally value. If ass and boobs are more important to you, then you have your answer.
>>
>>25406507
Thank you so much! Of course I find loyalty more important.
>>
>>25406418
Let me tell predict your future in next few months. I know it's quite broad range, but hey, it is a free fortune telling, don't expect premium features.

You will break up with the first girl. I don't know if she will do it or you, but I bet my left testicle that you two won't make it to the first year anniversary.

Then you will either start to flirt with the 2nd girl and get in some sort of relationship or you flirt a bit and then realize that chemistry is pretty weak.

Here.
>>
>>25406530
I'll try my best, not to break up with her ,or give her a reason to break up with me. I really love her and I don't want to lose her, just because of something stupid like that.
>>
>>25406479
Yes, yes it is
>>
>>25406537
Stop lying to yourself. You probably love her, but you want to lose her. Your whole thread speaks about that, you are actively trying to justify your thoughts about some way better looking girl.
Its OK anon, I don't judge. I understand.
Go for bigger tits.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.