[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi, this will be the first time posting this, so I'm no

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 11

File: 0bf.jpg (17KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
0bf.jpg
17KB, 320x180px
Hi, this will be the first time posting this, so I'm not sure what kind of reception it will get.

But here's to trying anyways! :)

I'm trying to recruit for a gaming discord.
We are a growing discord for the Overwatch gaming community, however, we are also interested in an assortment of other games and topics.
A lot of us also have branched out to League of Legends, Smite, Heroes of the Storm, Diablo 3, Counter Strike and much more.

Those in the discord or incredibly chill and friendly.
I pride the discord on being open to an variety of things, with the shared bond of being Overwatch players.

So if you enjoy Overwatch, are primarly from Canada (you don't have to be), enjoy PC gaming or looking for a place to engage in comfy and lewd posting.

Then this is the place for you! :)

I am in the process of constant recruiting, setting up movie nights, group gaming nights and other fun contest.

If you know how to work bots, code, interested in becoming a moderator for a growing, chill gaming discord.

Let me know! :D

https://discord.gg/W9dUsB7
>>
bump
>>
I'll give it a try
>>
Even if you dont play OW you can jin for other gaming and chill talk

we welcome all
>>
File: p3trtdk.png (86KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
p3trtdk.png
86KB, 500x500px
For those of you who joined and didn't get greeted or welcomed, I'm sorry.

I thought my team would be ontop of it.

But for those who haven't, I encourage you to join as we are beginning our new contest with a prize giveaway!

Come join the fun, lads/lasses.
>>
If you play Dead by Daylight, we are getting quite a side following in the Discord as well :)
>>
Bumperino.

Join the family, we're growing each day, so don't be shy

:D
>>
If people do not immediately greet you, I apologize, we try to be welcoming...

Do remember that try not to have unreasonable expectations and come in with the desire to talk, hang and make an effort.

If you're lowkey chill then no worries, high maitence people probably wont' fit here unless you're active talkers-posters.

Thanks for joining :D
>>
>>25402924
Do you guys all exist within one sr range, or do you have people from all over? I don't mind just playing qp with people, but it's nice to be able to comp together.
>>
>>25407798
We have people with no Sr, Usually people within Gold to GM.

Are you trying to get boosted?

:p
>>
>>25407945
Haha definitely not, was just making sure it wasn't a bronze circlejerk. Will definitely check it out.
>>
>>25408280
Your welcome too.

Note to future people, if you're going to just join and hten leave without a word.

Don't bother coming.

Thanks.
>>
Bumparino.

Come join us for movie nights in progress, group vcs and other futufe fun stuff
>>
File: faggot uncropped.jpg (46KB, 800x815px) Image search: [Google]
faggot uncropped.jpg
46KB, 800x815px
>>25408351
>Note to future people, if you're going to just join and hten leave without a word.
>Don't bother coming.
That sounds like a welcoming community.
>>
File: 1403212350449.jpg (35KB, 296x296px) Image search: [Google]
1403212350449.jpg
35KB, 296x296px
>we welcome all
>Note to future people, if you're going to just join and hten leave without a word. Don't bother coming.

v nice
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.