[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Attempted incest advice thread? >never tried something like

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

Attempted incest advice thread?

>never tried something like this before
>recently met a somewhat attractive distant relative
>has a tendency to get drunk
>hung out with her in that state a couple times and she might have tried something but not sure
>Ask her to come inside and chill on couch after smoking one time and she put her feet on my lap
>that's the only physical contact we've ever had
>tried to get me to sit next to her one night but wasn't sure what she said till later

How do I go about pursuing this?
>>
Just to clarify I wouldn't even be entertaining this idea if she didn't give me some idea she'd also be interested

If I misinterpreted this this i'd love to know so I don't try something stupid
>>
The answer is don't. Especially if she's wasted. She would always hang this over your head and if it was ever relayed back to your family then you'd probably be looked at as a pariah. Not worth it.
>>
>>25400712
I would say there's nothing to pursue. A lot of girls get "flirty" when they've been drinking, don't get yourself in a messy situation because you misinterpreted.
>>
>>25400947
>>25400949
But shes not always wasted, there have been a few times where she was completely sober
>>
>>25400959
You need to describe the interactions more then, it sounds like you're making a mountain out of a mole hill and are gonna get yourself kicked in the balls.

Even if she was interested, if things go fucky would you have to see each other in the future? It's just a bad idea OP.
>>
>>25400973
I can see that. I thought I saw a few threads on here detailing some stories so that's why I was looking for some insight.

Like I said she hasn't been to open about anything but the situation where we were on the porch we talked for a while about how we were both single and kind of shitty at the love life. there a few times where in the convo that she seemed to change her sitting position to accentuate her legs and breasts, and when she did so so would just look straight at me.

And as far as the family thing goes, we aren't that close and she'll be leaving back to her home state across the country soon.
>>
>>25400997
Unless she touches you a lot and laughs at everything you say when you're hanging I'd say cool it.

The it being shitty being single conversation could just be a conversation. She may have showed off to make herself feel desirable not to show interest.
>>
>>25401093
alright thanks, I figured she'd be more obvious about it she was interested.

And I do have strong sexual desires in general, so it's easy make something out of nothing.

One last thing, she had a direct interaction with my sibling that my sibling did not at all reciprocate on. She was definitely drunk but she says she doesn't remember anything.

Do you think that could of made her more hesitant with me?
>>
>>25401114
Maybe. But I'm going to reiterate my point, you'd have her constantly holding it over your head if you ever did anything with her. Since you're the man, that could be crying rape and making your family feel really alienated about your actions.

Just find yourself a normal girl and don't fuck your family members.
>>
>>25401139
But that's not taboo :P

I mean I 99% sure I won't at this point but the danger is a part of the allure
>>
>>25401114
Absolutely would. She might be lying and remember and just be kinda ashamed about it. It actually kinda sounds like she might do something with you when shitfaced and then feel terrible about it after sobering up.

It sounds like fun but isn't actually fun.

It's like when I'm shitfaced and the little demon inside my vag tries to convince me "condoms are stupid right we don't need these with a guy I've never fucking met before today?"
>>
>>25401161
I'm just saying to weigh the long-term consequences vs. getting your dick wet.

Also https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGqUx815--A video related
>>
>>25401170
I mean as long as she's drunk that seems to be the way to go, but what if she was just embarrassed about trying it in general since it was met with such disdain?
>>25401175
yeah I get the consequences that's why i'm talking about it
>>
>>25400712
as long as she's a second cousin or further
there is no danger to your future children

don't do it while drunk.
build an actual relationship
ask her on a date
get to know her
>>
>>25401214
There's a difference between "drunk" and "drinking to a certain point to convince myself I can do this" so just be conscious of where she's at is all I mean. If she's being subtle while sober that's one thing but if she seems embarrassed/ashamed after she says something or does something provocative don't go for it. Even if she didn't feel bad before disdain fuckin hurts when you're doing risky shit like that. That other guy is a jerk for saying she'd automatically be a cunt and call rape, but if she feels weird about it after and is weird around you and there are questions are you prepared for that? Just try some other taboo shit, public sex is pretty fun idk
>>
>>25401246
I was saying it was a possibility, not that it would automatically happen, dillhole. Those are bargaining chips. Especially when it comes to how the rest of your family may view your actions if it comes to light. Use your brain.
>>
>tfw in long term (1+ year) relationship with my mom's boyfriend's niece
>essentially step cousin
>due to srs drama she's excised herself from rest of the family
>if we break up i won't ever have to see her at gatherings
>my immediate family knows, p sure her side knows as well but we don't give a fuck

feels good man
>>
>>25401246
She definitely has a problem with alcohol, I personally think i'd be prepared for it but I don't think id really know unless I was faced with it.

I'll hold off for now, thanks
>>
>>25401267
How'd you manage that?
>>
>>25401261
My family doesn't give a shit desu, she's super extended anyway. we're really only related technically and her side has never been a part of our lives
>>
>>25401261
You said she'd be constantly holding it over his head if they ever did anything. What could she possibly do that would damage him but not her that she could hold over him except for a fake rape threat? If that's not what you meant then please let me know.

>>25401273
As a girl with a drinking problem...she'd probably thank you.
>>
>>25401283
Well if that wasn't some kind of "our little secret" deal and your family wouldn't stop speaking to you if they found out, then that's your prerogative.
>>
>>25401297
I don't know OP's familial situation. He never even really specified what exactly their relationship was. It's considering all angles before making a move since we don't have all of the facts. Actions have consequences, so it's necessary to consider any extremes.

And I know in my original post I said she would always, but I should have said that she /could/. It's worth consideration at the very least.
>>
>>25401310
I guess I just think you're kind of a dick for saying it like you did without consideration to emotional fallout for either of them in addition to your list of consequences, you didn't consider every angle. I had responded to the wording of your first post and was just defending what I'd said, now that you've clarified I agree, yes it is something to worry about but chances are she'd be worried no one would believe her and would consider the guilt she'd feel for ruining his life.
>>
>>25401346
Well, I was trying to think on anon's behalf primarily because in my personal experience having seen things like this happen, more often than not they tend to go sour quickly. At the minimum, it creates awkward tension. At worst, the thing I originally said.

Overall I just think it's a bad idea.
>>
>>25401281
we would hang out at family dinners and play vidya smoke weed etc, over the years she developed a huge crush on me

once we got a bit older, we started hanging out on our own and became really good friends. one night we got drunk together and at that point i could tell she had a thing for me, we danced in a field and i held her hand, after we each went home she sent me a huge long message about how she was in love with me

i was super hesitant at first, even though i really liked her back i was worried people would think it was weird, she is also a couple years younger than me so that didn't help

we eventually got together though and i regret nothing, i consider myself extremely lucky to have found love in such an odd place
>>
>>25401281
>>25401377
i would not apply my circumstances to whatever it is you're trying to do though. I didn't do a single thing to make her fall for me, it was cosmic chance and the fact we're kinda-related-by-circumstance-but-not-really wasn't even much of a factor.
>>
>>25400712
>Distant relative,

Okay, I've fucked 3rd cousins and openly dated one before and it's no big deal in my country (Finland). It's not illegal to marry a 1st cousin here but highly frowned upon by family.

You're fine.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.