[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Incest thread All the girls i fucked before this were vanilla

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0731.jpg (506KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0731.jpg
506KB, 1080x1920px
Incest thread

All the girls i fucked before this were vanilla fucks who wouldn't even come close to satisfy the shit i felt like doing to them. I'm the most sexual person i know off so my drive for sex is crazy.

Fast forward a few years and i'm giving massages every now and then to my younger female step sis who has evolved a perfect petite body and a booty way too perfect. Massaging becomes more and more sensual until she basically becomes horny enough to let me fuck her, fucks become regular and since she was a virgo before my dicking i get to actually push and make her enjoy things i never tried before,

My fav thing to do is just look at her for a few seconds while we are home alone, to the point when she goes "what's up", i then say come and carry her into the shower clothes on and kiss her and rip her wet clothes off, i clean her ass with soap and bend her over to eat her out from behind while fingering her puss. This is the type of shit that makes her quiver in her legs like a fucking animal, i've been with girls who screamed but they all felt fake and just annoying, when she screams it's unhibited and just raw primal, like she wouldn't know where to go while i'm doing this to her. By the time i full on fuck her and carry her against a wall she is gazing at me like a fucking druggie whore.
>>
>step sister
>incest
Yawn, delete your thread
>>
>>25399545
>like a fucking druggie whore

what did you mean by this?
>>
>>25399574

That my dick at that point is the only thing she will ever enjoy. She kind of looks so exhausted and so into it at the same time.

I think a big part of it is the way i set up the experience. I'm just naturally dominant in bed and if i'm compatible sexually with the girl i'm fucking i believe it's better than any drug or experience
>>
>>25399545
>>step sister
>>incest
itsfuckingnothing.jpg
>>
It's not incest but I had a sexual relationship with my Step-Father for years and years, he raised me from the age of 3 until he and my mom split when I was 17. He took my virginity when I was 15.
>>
>>25399606
Lol wait til she experiences intimacy. Intimacy always wins for girls. No matter how great you think you are, when she's getting fucked by someone she actually cares about it'll be a hundred times better.
>>
>>25400690
>Intimacy always wins for girls. No matter how great you think you are, when she's getting fucked by someone she actually cares about it'll be a hundred times better.
And then, after an extended period of time, she'll move on to some other new poor bastard instead. They're just sluts, it's nothing to do with intimacy.
>>
>>25402098
ur not bitter or anything
>>
>>25400690
It sounds like she feels some intimacy with OP so you're not totally wrong but

>>25402098
Why not both?

Also damn OP you had me fucking scared to come in here and it's just step sister shit. I blew my younger step brother, everybody's done it lol.
>>
I dated a girl who fucked her father even when we were together. Never met any other girls that were that serious into incest, feelsbad
>>
>>25402930
Why dont you tell us how that happened, we want all the slimy details you little tramp:)
>>
lost my virginity to my cousin, went on for a couple of years. cousins are a bit entry level tier though. definitely contributed to my incest fetish though.
>>
>>25402886
Just hidden facts of life...
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.