[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pegging thread Let's hear what he lady's think. Also

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 263
Thread images: 29

File: IMG_0170.jpg (114KB, 500x613px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0170.jpg
114KB, 500x613px
Pegging thread

Let's hear what he lady's think.

Also any good storys or related pics?
>>
File: received_10158800811575646.jpg (75KB, 1574x1181px) Image search: [Google]
received_10158800811575646.jpg
75KB, 1574x1181px
Used to have a gf that loved pegging and bondage.

I want nothing more than to find another.
>>
File: Love-and-Other-Drugs.gif (485KB, 500x270px) Image search: [Google]
Love-and-Other-Drugs.gif
485KB, 500x270px
Tfw no cutie boy butt to put things in.
>>
File: received_10158800800895646.jpg (98KB, 1574x1181px) Image search: [Google]
received_10158800800895646.jpg
98KB, 1574x1181px
Bumping with more oc.
>>
ex-wife used to peg me and it was absolutely amazing. so much so that i'm not interested in relationships that don't involve it.
>>
Tfw want to get pegged but am hairy rugged viking who only attracts smol qts
>>
Boyfriend asked to be pegged. Tried it for him. Did nothing for me, although he enjoyed it. But for me seeing him moan like a little girl from being fucked in the ass was a huge turn-off for me. We broke up shortly after.
>>
File: received_10158800834100646.jpg (79KB, 1181x1574px) Image search: [Google]
received_10158800834100646.jpg
79KB, 1181x1574px
Tfw you just want a mistress but girls don't broadcast their kinks because of pervs so you have no choice but to date around with a process of elimination or use a greasy kink site with.
>>
>>25393108
Where you from?
>>
But with pegging, nobody has successfully made a retracting foreskin dildo :(
>>
>>25393363
you're a god damned tease
>>
>>25393363
i feel ya my friend. but then again i dont go out much and while im described as cute despite being a mass of man, im now just posting to craigslist for exposure.
>>
>>25393363
>tfw you're the modern equivalent of a shieldmaiden and you would totally peg a viking
>>
>>25393391
This for sure. My husband asked me to do it a couple times, so fucking turned off. I tried to do a good job for him, want him to be able to have his fantasies too but I'm so relieved he hasn't asked in a long time. If he wanted to do it a lot I don't think our relationship would work
>>
>>25395185
I'm always curious with this sort of response - is the rest of the relationship so unfulfilling that this would break you up? Would you be open to letting him get his rocks off elsewhere if he feels like getting pegged again?
>>
>>25395171
kik?
>>
>>25395185
Okay I haven't pegged him yet (he's expressed interest but is nervous/can't take much yet) but I had the opposite reaction when playing with his ass. I like having control (very infrequently) and he NEVER moans or squirms unless that's what we're doing so it was actually a nice change. It's certainly easier to do and more fun if I've been drinking though lol. He does all sorts of weird kinky shit that he is a little unsure about for me and consistently eats me out to orgasm before he fucks me so it seems only fair I should do something for him. I can see how it could be a turn off though.
>>
>>25395212
No what the fuck were married with kids and I do everything else he likes and would even be ok with pegging just not all the time. He's really dom I'm very submissive in all things not just sex, it just felt really unnatural and it was like embarrassed to be doing it.

>>25395221
My guy just made about the same sounds as he dose when I give him head, just you know sex sounds. If you like it that's totally cool, I'm not saying it's a bad thing just that it's not my thing.
>>
>>25393108
do you have a discord? a lot of girls seem to think i'm cute since i look young and innocent. my discord is yeyoi#8480
>>
File: ohshitimfeelinit.jpg (4KB, 204x247px) Image search: [Google]
ohshitimfeelinit.jpg
4KB, 204x247px
>tfw dadmode that attracts tiny girls with daddy issues but all i want is just some girl to dominate me and own my ass

fuck my life
>>
I need to invest in a strap on.

I absolutely love playing with my husband's ass. He wasn't all that into it at first b/c he just wasn't exposed to the pleasures of anal play before we met (in reality he wasn't exposed to anything-- I was he first in every way). Now he emits a very distinct groan whenever my fingers come anywhere near his asshole.
We like to mutually blow my dildo sometimes but I would really like him to blow ME.
I put my butt plug/dildo inside him and jerked him off before, but never anything else.

I've been trying to figure out why I enjoy it so much. It must be that I am so submissive in other ways (the only other time we have a role reversal is when I jump on his cock-- he is completely powerless when I do that). I guess I like that feeling of control, but only in small doses.

I have a few questions:
Are all men interested in being pegged bisexual?
Do women who enjoy pegging experiencing some kind of penis envy?

>>25393403
I am very kinky, and even my female friends/sisters don't understand why it is some things turn me on. They are aghast: You like it when he slaps your face and pussy when your cuming? You like being choked with his cock till you gag? You like double penetration?.... on and on it goes. Then I get the: it sounds like you are being abused. Then I have to reassure everyone that I have asked him to do all this, and liked it, and then asked him to do it again again until it has become a regular part of our sex life. They say couples who play together, stay together-- we just play rough.
>>
>>25395240
wow dont be embarrassed about it. you did something to get your husband off which in effect is a submissive act.

theres nothing wrong with fulfilling a fantasy, its harmless.

what i mean to say is, there is no reason to feel weird about "being on top" alot of guys want to at least experience this during their life. youre being a good wife by pleasing your husband.

hell you should go whip out the strapon and see if he wants it.
>>
File: received_10158800817385646.jpg (71KB, 1181x1574px) Image search: [Google]
received_10158800817385646.jpg
71KB, 1181x1574px
>>25396034
Damon I need to find someone like you. Most guys are not into it, whether from pride discomfort or lack of kink. And while I love to be dominated by a girl with a strap on, I am in no way bisexual.

I think it's different for different women, my ex was mainly sub, but even though she wasn't necessarily into it herself, the first time she tied me up and used a dildo on me was the wettest she had ever been. She said it was mostly just from seeing me enjoy it but she was way more into it after that. I don't think penis envy factors into it much.
>>
>>25395219
ID change cause I'm mobile but leave yours. Don't want to get spammed.
>>
>>25396153
Let’s kik.

Bill.m9999
>>
Kik: TheBlissOfPain
In Pennsylvania, if any girl is interested in a good looking and muscular Italian that likes pegging.
>>
>>25395212
I'm >>25393391. Since I wasn't invested in a marriage, it was easier to break up.

I vied my boyfriend as a macho, alpha guy. That is what I'm attracted to. Him getting pegged and moaning like a girl was such a turn-off for me that I couldn't get it out of my head.

I know it sounds selfish but you have to understand how totally foreign it was to me. I tried to meet that need for him but it just wouldn't work for me. And I'm not putting anyone down for liking it or trying it. But you have to be aware of the possible consequences.
>>
>>25396034
>Are all men interested in being pegged bisexual?
I guess that's going to be a no. I love getting pegged, but that has to be a woman behind me.
>>
>>25396105
I would if he brought it up again but it's not something I'd really bring up myself. I love my husband so much I'd do literally anything for him, that's just not something I enjoy myself tho and I don't ever ask him to do things he's not into so I appreciate that he dosen't want to do it a lot. He said I'm bad at it anyways lol apparently I'm so sub that I don't know how to properly use a fake dick. It's not that it made me see him as less manly or anything it was more just that I felt really uncomfortable doing it and kind of bad like I wasn't enough for him or that he wanted something besides just me. When we were trying that he like never wanted to have regular sex. Just me peg him while sucking his dick at the same time. I do love giving him head but having him not really even be into touching me in return made me feel unwanted and like I wasn't good enough.
>>
>>25396034
im not into men at all, but anything grey area, i am... or atleast on the internet. probably in real life i'd just want a sweet qt gf and would be super embarrassed if she tried to get inbetween my bum
>>
>>25396153
iamanon24
>>
File: IMG_8659.jpg (329KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8659.jpg
329KB, 1280x960px
>>25393108
>>25395171
alien_spacebabe
>>
Any femanon in cali down to peg a european guy?

Kik; ialwaysforgetmyun
>>
>>25392730
Where do you live?
>>
>>25399897
Central US

My kik is wbbenjamin
>>
>>25396359
do you regret accepting to do it when he asked or you're glad you dumped a guy who had this fetish?
>>
I want a gf to peg me and in return I can cuddle with her and shower her in affection. Too bad I'm in the south US and no one wants to let me travel to them.
>>
I wish my bf would let me do it.
>>
>>25400482
I wish you would let me have your kik
>>
Male here love being pegged and used. Love that dodo up my ass feel free to add me on kik to vhat. Bibill420
>>
>>25400514
I don't like cheating :c
>>
>>25400616
It's not cheating if you're only putting a dildo in someone else' anus
>>
fuck, please

kik; ask_who_i_am
>>
My ex boyfriend was into being dommed - and he particularly had a thing for androgynous women.
I have short hair, tattoos, and I tend to dress in a tomboy style to some extent, so I was a pretty good match for him.
Anyway, he eventually admitted that he'd love to be pegged, and do other strapon-treated acts. I was down for at least trying them, so we ordered one online and gave it a go.

I've gotta admit it was pretty damn enjoyable, especially when combined with other things like bondage. Being in control, having him in a humiliating position, moaning and squirming... It was pretty good.
>>
>>25400785
Then why'd you break up...?
>>
>>25400804
It was a mutual thing, we started getting on each other's nerves a bit much.
>>
>>25400867
You sound pretty awesome. Are you looking for a sub now?
>>
>>25392584
>lady's
>>
>>25400314
I don't regret trying it. Part of being in a relationship is trying to please your partner. I just didn't realize what a negative effect it would have on me.
>>
File: angry gondola with mickey pants.png (62KB, 689x448px) Image search: [Google]
angry gondola with mickey pants.png
62KB, 689x448px
>add girl in femdom thread
>she lives in my town, is looking to peg and I'm looking to get pegged
>talk with her for like 30 minutes, getting along well, into the same stuff and looking for the same situation
>"wanna trade pics?"
>"Yeah sure"
>proceed to send a pic
>"Oh fuck, I know you IRL, nevermind"
>she blocks me
The universe fucking hates me. So now I've got a someone I know walking around knowing some pretty personal details about me, the kind of stuff I don't share with anyone, and I have no idea who.

What's more: someone I know is into the same kinks I am and won't talk to me.

Send help.
>>
>>25404231
Don't despair. It was probably a panic reaction on her part... As such, it'll likely plague her thoughts for the next day or two, and the temptation along with it.

tl;dr don't lose hope yet. If you don't hear from her within a week, then yeah, you're kinda moderately screwed.
>>
>>25404231
fucking rip lol
>>
>>25404236
>>25404245
I'm fucking despairing man, don't tell me not to.

This fucking sucks. I mean, I don't know many girls to begin with.
>>
>girlfriend feeds me drugs
>forces me to start packing her bong bowl
>starts sucking my dick
>she makes me smoke three bowls by myself while getting my dick sucked
>I've never seen her deepthroat before
>the drugs fucked me up too much to cum, i am lasting forever
>she had this all planned
>like an hour into this blowjob I am so fucking high and horny my eyes are rolling back in my head
>she pulls out a dildo
>my entire ass and balls are so covered with drool and sweat that it just slides right in
>stings a little, but my dick is diamonds
>she's working like a machine, my entire lower body feels like it's twisting in rhythm
>all I see are fucking colors
>i guess I came, but I don't remember
>passed out right afterwards
>the drugs caused memory loss and euphoria so I completely blacked out
>I slowly remembered this event over the next week while the drugs cleared from my head
>get horny as fuck every time I get flashbacks
>she was too rough though
>gave me a hemorrhoid
>still have the hemorrhoid to this day, it happened in highschool
>>
File: tumblr_o4euutzD8x1u9y9wto1_400.gif (2MB, 277x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o4euutzD8x1u9y9wto1_400.gif
2MB, 277x281px
Well, whatever, gotta get back on the horse I suppose. There's a cowgirl (boy?) joke in there somewhere but I'm not gonna try to dig it out.

Any chance there's a girl/women lurking from around the DC/metro area? Particularly northern virginia. Super into pegging but it's been awhile since I got a chance to do it. Down to talk to other people too, but for obvious reasons local is better than not.

kik: seele23
discord: And so on and so on#7178

>>25394836
>>25395171
Thank you two for giving me some hope. Being 6'3" with vikingblood/hair has its advantages in certain situations, but considering most of the girls wtih this kink like trappish guys, this isn't one of them
>>
File: 1488848540968.jpg (157KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1488848540968.jpg
157KB, 720x1280px
>>
>>25404231
She/he was obviously making that up to fuck with you, retard.
>>
>>25404722
I mean, that's a possibility, but it's not an obvious one. We live within like 2-3 miles of each other.
>>
>>25404724
that's what she said. She's probably a guy though
>>
File: bam.jpg (67KB, 709x765px) Image search: [Google]
bam.jpg
67KB, 709x765px
>>25404689
>>
>>25404231
Probably a friend of your mom's, or worse your mom
>>
>>25392584
>Let's hear what he lady's think.
>he lady's
the ladies
>>
File: 1460213720224.png (32KB, 321x322px) Image search: [Google]
1460213720224.png
32KB, 321x322px
>>25405519
>my mom
Nah, my mom doesn't know the first thing about computers, much less posts on fucking 4chan

>friend of my mom's
now this is an idea I can get behind. Or in front of, as it were.
>>
Two years ago i broke up with my boyfriend for the sole purpose of finding somebody who would gladly let me peg them. I have basically given up a stable good relationship for ass. I don't really enjoy anything to the point of wanting it again and again beside assplay and domination. It's like an insatiable hunger, the only thing i really want. Anytime i see a man i like, fucking him is the first sexual thing i imagine doing with him.

I don't feel bad about it, although it limits the amount of potential partners. Additionaly whenever i start crushing on anyone I'm filled with doubt whenever this will work out, since it's a rather rare kink.

Otherwise, it is very fullfilling. I combine the strapon with a clit vibrator so i actually cum during every time.
>>
File: 1388635140148.png (960KB, 1368x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1388635140148.png
960KB, 1368x2000px
>>25405622
>you'll (probably) never find a girl like this
basically i'm you except the opposite
>>
>>25405622
Contact info? :)
>>
>>25405622
If you're in Europe we should be together forever and ever.
>>
>>25405631
If you are living in central europe and are willing to actually meet up, post something about yourself in general and add contact info. I might hit you up if you appeal to me ;).
>>
>>25405643
Oh i'm from the USA! :(
>>
>>25405643
Does the UK count as close enough?
>>
>>25405728
Sorry, this may be to far away to have any kind of a long distance relationship.
>>
>>25405668
Where is the US?
>>
>>25405643
What about Belgium?
>>
>>25405770
New York City
>>
>>25404615
>Thank you two for giving me some hope. Being 6'3" with vikingblood/hair has its advantages in certain situations, but considering most of the girls wtih this kink like trappish guys, this isn't one of them

I think you're underestimating your appeal here. I'm not a small qt, I'm 5’9.5", and pegging a guy your size sounds amazingly hot. I think it is more likely women assume as a big guy, you aren't going to be into it. Not that that probably helps you much....but, more women may be silently picturing bending you over than you might think.
>>
>>25408100
>more women may be silently picturing bending you over than you might think.
Shit, I wish I lived in that universe.

I get your point and I agree to a certain extent. I'm just kinda going off of my experiences, a lot of the times when I message or try to chat up girls into this stuff from kink threads or FL they make it pretty clear that they're looking for a hairless boyband member.

Not everytime mind you, but enough to be disheartening. That's generally when I say good luck, slink away and grab the box that I keep under my bed. People might be tough to find, but my aneros is always right where I leave it.

You sound pretty cool though. Always had a thing for taller girls.
>>
>>25408125
Well, there is no accounting for taste. I don't mean to discount your experience - perhaps the community here skews towards other preferences. But "girl pegs hot Viking guy" is like its own kink category.
>>
>>25408125
Sorry for sorta spamming, but some women are also probably thinking: how likely is it I can physically control this guy. So that's why smaller men may be more appealing to some women.

Are you at all into bondage? that might reassure more petite women. Or you could just promise up front to be very willing to cooperate with whatever (within your personal boundaries).
>>
>>25408186
Yeah that's a pretty safe bet. I guess this site attracts a specific kind of person.

It doesn't bother me too much because, as far as dominance goes, I'm much more turned on by the dominance in the woman than me submitting to them. And I figure someone who is willing to take the challenge of dominating someone who's got a good 6-7 inches on them is really gonna relish that role.

>>25408215
Don't worry about it, I like talking to people and you seem nice enough. Yeah, I'm into lots of stuff. Basically almost anything as long as it's safe and sanitary. I like to experiment. I imagine I'm not an easy target for bondage/domination though.

But who knows, maybe one day I'll meet a cute girl who grew up on a farm wrestling bears and shit who could beat me up, hogtie me, and throw me onto the bed for a night of wild, passionate fucking. That's the dream anyways.
>>
How do you guys keep your asses clean? That's my only fear.
>>
>>25396153
Velvolver

I must see the shield maiden!!
>>
>>25400616
You're a good person

Bring it up to your bf you need to peg
>>
>>25408186
>>25408215
by the way, I'm going to bed, but if you'd like to continue this conversation later on my contacts are up here >>25404615

have a good one

>>25408263
bodywash for the outside, some form of water spray/injector for the inside. And eat your fiber. It's not hard.
>>
I had a cute virgin gf who liked to play with my ass (fantastic) and offered to peg me. I said no because I was insecure and have regretted it ever since. Current gf has zero interest in my butt (or hers) despite my efforts. Life is suffering
>>
>>25408100
maybe you were just saying exactly this but..
if a woman is attracted to a guy because he is big and strong (plus whatever other reasons anyone like anyone) many would enjoy being submissive in bed yet also want to try pegging the guy? are most people "switch"? I enjoy the dynamic of being the big guy but finding out a girl wanted to mix it up a bit would be great.

I just want a loving monogamous relationship with a privately pervert woman,is that too much to ask?
>>
>>25405643
Kik: submint
From RO
>>
Long shot here add me on snap - somelameass I'm married 23/m from western Canada love having my ass fucked.
>>
>>25405643
Dutch guy, 24 just finished artschool always have been super interested in pegging and being submissive, kik is ialwaysforgetmyun
>>
>>25408634
Well, I can't speak for every woman, so I'm just guessing here. Personally, I like it when guys are taller than me. They don't HAVE to be for me to find them attractive, but I like it. And I'm into pegging. So, yes, I'd enjoy being with a big guy and also switching roles to peg him. I don't think I'm that unusual, but who knows?
>>
>>25409375
I think it's not uncommon to find that, the uncommon part is finding someone who wants to do it at all. I personally love a girl being either much smaller or bigger than me. Bigger for obvious reasons but a smaller or especially tiny girl taking control of me is fucking hot. I'm only 6'0 but that's still enough for some girls. By all means, bend me over though.
>>
>>25396034
I envy you. I'd love to have n experienced man who I can peg to myself too.
>Do women who enjoy pegging experiencing some kind of penis envy?
I know I do.
>>
>>25410213
*unexperienced
>>
>>25410213
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N
>>
21/m/ Atlanta
I'm looking for a female to peg me. Open to other things too like a full fem dom.

KIK: ATLsubmale
>>
>>25404363
what happened to the gf?
>>
>>25405643
You still around?
>>
>>25392584
28/M/ Redmond WA

kik: otherspike
>>
>>25405780
>>25411906
>>25408685
I'm still around. I live in central Germany so any place i could reach by car within a day is fine.
>>
I used to want to do this with my bf, but I have since given up. I like to jokingly tease him and say I'm going to pole his butthole with my finger.

One thing I still would love to do is lick his butthole but he will say no, I just know it ;-; his butt is so hairy it turns me on for some reason. If he let me I'd lick him from head to toe not sure what that fall under though...
>>
>>25412451
your bf is a sinner for refusing such an offer
>>
M Netherlands

looking for a hookup, maybe long time thing.
reply if interested and we discuss details
>>
M 18 Netherlands virgin
Wanna experiment with a qt girl
>>
>>25396034
I'll echo what some others have said. Love to receive from a physical standpoint, but only from a woman. Not attracted to men in the slightest, not even passable traps. For me, the attracting is purely physical, and not a dick thing.
>>
>>25405643

Dutch guy, 30. Living on my own. Been enjoying ass play by myself for a long time and would like to get played with by a woman instead.

kik: whiteridernld
>>
>>25392584
straight guy here. been enjoying assplay on my own since i was a teen, then with some of my partners, then my wife. not often but it was part of our sex life and we both enjoyed it.

started getting hemorrhoids after a rougher than usual session a couple years ago. havent been able to enjoy it eversince. feelsbadman.
>>
>>25412451
>ywn have a gf who wants to lick your hairy butthole all night long
>>
>>25412451
awesome

>>25412456
seconded. what's terrible about letting your gf sort of... submit herself by doing that?
>>
>highschool gf used to hump my but at every opportunity
>laying face down, she'd hump my butt. Spooning, she'd hump my butt. Leaning over the counter, she'd hump my butt
>I ask her to stop every time and she says its just a joke
>this goes on for months and months
>one day I'm laying on the floor and she does it
>I tell her to stop but she holds me down
>"I think you always tell me to stop because you secretly like this. I bet you're hard right now, aren't you? I'm not letting you up until you answer."
We bought a strapon that day.
>>
File: tumblr_olurechsh71v48ggbo1_1280.jpg (101KB, 640x858px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_olurechsh71v48ggbo1_1280.jpg
101KB, 640x858px
>>25413502
some girls just gotta fuck

unf, had one but we broke up. Thanks god because she's hella fat now and had 2 kids and is fucking on year 4 of postpartum depression. Dodged a strapon wearing bullet.

But other gf just did it because I wanted it.

Need to find a sweet little housegirl buttfucker
>>
>>25405643
I don't have any experience with being pegged, but I do find it extremely hot to look at. I'd love to experience with it.
My kik is Puit.
>>
>>25413502
God, that is fucking hot.
>>
>>25413733
It was. It was such a intimidating thing and it just took control of the entire sexual side of the relationship
>>
>>25413502
Not fair, this is the kind of shit I picture when i jerk off
>>
>>25412441
Are you just looking for someone to have a relationship with, or would you be interested in someone from outside of the country, who came there on holiday?
>>
>>25412451
>tfw no perverted gf to like your hairy body, then probe your anus :(
>>
>>25414915
Depends, if i like you a lot and feel connected quickly then then i can imagine a short affair.
>>
>>25405643
H U N G A R Y
>>
Been into pegging/femdom for a while now. yet to find a great pegging partner.. or really any partner thats at least into kink even a little.

I'm wondering from a girls perspective, if i leave an innuendo in my tinder profile, would it maybe increase my chances of finding a girl like this? i know there's a few girls out there that are really into this/really want to try it.

Most of the women ive been serious partners with have been pretty lacking in the sexual department, and it makes it hard to open up to them about it.. especially as i feel like i need to "ease" them into this sort of play.

I love the feeling of not having that control in sexual situations and being at the mercy of a woman. its incredibly hot.

>>25396034
no, i wouldnt say men interested in pegging are bisexual by nature. i have no sexual attraction to guys at all. ive tried as a "yeah ill be open to this" but didnt go that far as i couldnt do it.
>>
File: 2017-03-15 00.17.05.jpg (357KB, 1080x1620px) Image search: [Google]
2017-03-15 00.17.05.jpg
357KB, 1080x1620px
>>25416150
It wouldnt work, at least for me. I love pegging, my current bf does too apparently lol, but it's definitely not something you start a relationship with. And it's not something I'd do out of a relationship...
Pic related, current bf~
>>
>>25416174
Nice pic, your bf is a lucky man
>>
>>25392584
Would love a boyfriend who is into bondage and being pegged as long as being a little bitch is limited to the bedroom.
>>
>>25416471
That's the idea. No one wants a fuccboi that can't handle himself in a career or with other people. But in the bedroom anything goes. Good to know that you're the only person in the world that gets to treat 'em like that.
>>
>>25416471
Are you in USA?
>>
>>25416471
>Would love a boyfriend who is into bondage and being pegged as long as being a little bitch is limited to the bedroom.

That's what my ex loved about it. The dichotomy. Normal, confident guy in life and such but juuuusssttt submissive enough in the bedroom to make it interesting.
>>
Bunp
>>
Would love to find a girl who is a switch and is into being dominated and occasionally pegging. Unfortuntately it is very difficult and girls get weird towards you after they peg you
>>
I want a girl who likes to peg. Smh I need one, these stories sound amazing
>>
>>25416174
Is this strapon from funfactory?
>>
>>25416493
Exactly, my friend. It's also a protective thing. Only I can physically pleasure/abuse this boy and nobody else gets to.
>>25416512
Yes
>>25416760
:)
>>
>>25417060
Do you have Kik?
>>
>>25417049
Not the person that posted the pic but yeah it looks like a funfactory share. They're great.

>>25417060
and probably some kind of mental insurance as well, keep em in line and coming back to you, heh. After all, going from crazy kink and super intense prostate orgasms to just another vanilla relationship is not a prospect many guys (who are into it) would be happy about.
>>
>>25417060
>>25416471
This is me for sure. I love being in that position in the bedroom but am completely different out of it. What other stuff are you into? I can post contact if you want to discuss things further
>>
>>25417082
Nope, but you can leave a Skype.
>>25417092
Maybe? I've never had a relationship which involves bdsm
>>25417132
Skype is ok
>>
>>25417319
stormcloud23 if you wanna chat
>>
>>25417319
Ah I don't have a skype
>>
>>25417319
My Skype is bu_trer
>>
>>25417319
You are the best kind of person.

>>25392730
Is me, Zealofmisha is my Skype if you want to chat.
>>
File: OOakqSO.jpg (83KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
OOakqSO.jpg
83KB, 500x667px
Monday night buump
>>
>>25418272
10/10 would get fucked
>>
>>25393391
Of course he would moan like crazy and probably squeal. I am a woman, but I understand that men have a prostate that feels amazing to touch. Basically, the prostate is so sensitive that a man can cum without having his dick touched at all. It feels so good that he probably can't control the vocal sounds that he makes just like it is hard for us girls too. You need to. You need to give him a break. But I suppose it is good you broke up with him because he deserves someone who will love him enough to encourage him to be who he wants to be?
>>
File: tumblr_o8rmirhRNF1v22br4o1_400.gif (1MB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o8rmirhRNF1v22br4o1_400.gif
1MB, 300x200px
>>25418290
>Basically, the prostate is so sensitive that a man can cum without having his dick touched at all
can confirm

as a side note, love your attitude
>>
>>25404363
There are many causes for hemorrhoid. I would see a doctor and then if you want you can explore more into pegging and using dildos when you feel you are ready. Having Lube is the key to it feeling good. If lube is not used, anal tears can happen which some will confuse as being a hemorrhoid.

http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/hemorrhoids/symptoms-causes/dxc-20249175
>>
I've always fantasized about being pegged but no one my age (18) is really into it :/
>>
>>25418272
would worship/10
>>
>>25418491
As a general rule young girls aren't, but there are a few. Your best bet is probably trying to find someone a few years older, in my experience being young and innocent looking is a boost to your market value when it comes to pegging.
>>
>>25418508
I assumed as much but being as young as I am its a little hard meeting people
>>
Would love to get pegged by my wife but dont know how to go about asking her to do it, plus i dont want to freak her out with it either
She occasionally grabs my butt but thats about as far as we get to ass play haha
>>
>>25415989
Ugh, you are making we want to go down and get a passport, would love to try it.
>>
>>25418491
That being said if there are any women in the bay area that want to let me know and I'll put down some contact info
>>
>>25418541
Start off slow. Don't just ask her to fuck you out of nowhere. Next time she grabs your butt, maybe *accidentally* let out a little moan and make sure she notices. Make her curious and maybe she'll try to use her fingers. Go from there.

>>25418553
The bay area? Yeah, you'll be fine.
>>
>>25399886

You have a nice body.
>>
>>25418559
Thanks for the advise :) will give that a try
>>
Always dreamt of getting pegged.
22 m
Kik pepperonipizzza
Hmu and let's talk about your dildo
>>
>>25417092
I have share and sharevibe at home, and share is really comfortable to wear. I hoped it would apply to vibe as well but it was painful to use and insert.
>>
>>25418548
Find some more willing women in Europe and organise a european strapon tour :D
>>
With the men I've dated, only some were worth pegging and milking. Reward system, be fucking pristine and I will make you cum harder than you've ever felt before. But no matter how interested they clearly are, if they don't prepare and make the effort I am not going to bother. That means shaving, cleaning, enema, etc. Make that hole beg for it. Boys often don't realize swamp ass and clingy hairs and residue is a quick issue. I'll do the stretch work, plugs and cages and I'll literally walk them through the rest but not if they aren't basically shitting glitter first.
>>
>>25418926
Why would they not? That stuffs half the fun
>>
>>25418926
Please tell me you're from Australia...
>>
>>25418926
if im quite hairy pretty much all over my body, where is acceptable to stop the grooming? would seem silly to have fu right up until the curve of my buttcheek
>>
>>25417319
[email protected]

Skype/email me please i would love to talk with you
>>
>>25393363
smol qts can't peg big viking boys?

I used to think I didn't enjoy pegging that much but I think my ex was just a shit. I pegged one boy who was into it and now I want to do it to all the boys I fuck. hoping one day my current fave boy will let me stick it in him :<
>>
>>25419045
Am not, sorry

>>25419247
So hair, especially lower hair breaks easily during mouth play etc and getting a hair in your throat is a vibe destroyer. You don't want to look like a dog who's gone to get spayed with just a shaved bald patch on a hairy body. So try for a gradient. Thin it higher up and keep it clean below. Asshole rim must be pristine and smooth, under and around balls must be pristine and clean af as well. The amount of pubes above your dick, your choice really. But perfectly clean definitely sets off the desire to pound that ass with a reach around more than just trim.
>>
>>25420194
Haven't had to shave as ex didn't care, but I'd gladly shave for someone such as yourself. Almost any part of my body covered by a swimsuit/shorts is yours to manipulate
>>
>>25420079
Please peg my tall hairy body and pull my long hair
>>
>>25421501
if you're located in Perth I'll do anything to you :3
>>
>>25421501
oh ya btw I have a feeldoe and some sick rodeoh underwear. No straps for us, pretty viking boy
>>
>>25421547
>>25421543
Damn wish I was. In the US unfortunately. The feeldoe would just make it better
>>
>>25421547
That's the best setup. I was on the receiving end of a funfactory share and rodeoh pants and it was super sturdy. Hard to explain but I think they have a mental effect as well since the toy is actually inside her as well as coming out of shorts as opposed to just fastened to a bunch of straps.

Maybe it made her feel like she actually had a dick because she always fucked way harder with that than with a regular strapon.
>>
>>25417060
what part of the usa?
>>
holy hell. never seen a pegging thread on here before. Thank you ladies for doing the Lord's work. haven't had a good pegging in too long, similar problems with not looking like a typical receiver of tasty ass fucking..
>>
>>25421566
A one piece strapon like share is comparable to an actual extention of the body, there is no loss in movement due to the straps or matrial stretching. Additionaly you get to feel what you are doing, because pulling out and pushing in add pressure on the inner wall of the vagina.
Sadly there is no room for a clitvibrator :(.
>>
Loving being playing by a bad girl...
Frenchy44000 on kik only for bad girls....
;)
>>
First girlfriend I had pegged me a few times. it felt pretty good but she preferred being submissive and couldn't keep a rhythm to make me cum , we just kept laughing .no other girl would touch my ass since!
She would rim my ass and enjoy it and fuck my ass .

My last girlfriend got repulsed and screamed at me when I suggest she peg me, saying it makes her feel gross..
>>
18 y.o Male here with a tight butt.

>Tall hairy mountain man that only gets flirted with by cute, submissive girls.

Any girls with a big feeldoe want to stuff my butt with it? Kik is theperson92 and I can exchange pics upon request.
>>
>>25405622
Marry me pls
>>
Any girls who like pegging have Kik?
>>
>>25423790
Forgot to mention. I live in NYC.
>>
>>25418387
This gif is everything I need
>>
>>25412451
Damn your bf is one lucky man. i need a girl like you
>>
>>25405643
Wie alt bist du wenn ich fragen darf ?
>>
Any ladies or passable traps want to peg a chubby male? First timer. 973 parsippany area in nj kik emred34 sooner than later
>>
>>25425789
Noch bin ich 22, wieso ist das von Bedeutung?
>>
>>25405643
What type of guys do you like?
>>
>>25426237
Open-minded, fun and qt. I'm a simple woman.
>>
>>25426325
I'm definitely open-minded. Do you have Discord? Mine is Olk1#3806
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
19/m/Michigan sub/sissy
Anyone from Michigan area? Looking for a keyholder/master
Kik:1234321xc
>>
File: derail.jpg (12KB, 286x176px) Image search: [Google]
derail.jpg
12KB, 286x176px
>>25395240
>feels unnatural and you're embarrassing
That's interesting. Not at all related, but I always felt this way as a gender dysphoric biological male, although I'm only attracted to women.
My stomach always shriveled up doing it and it made me want to cry.
>>
>>25426738
whoops typo in greentext
>>
>>25405643
>>25426325
I'll be fucked, German girl with a honest to god love for the rarest kink. I'm Czech, your poorer but usually quite more fun and better looking neighbor. If you have some time, you can hit me up, Greta. Kik: Saulot8
>>
Bump.
>>
bump for tomorrow
>>
Any women in Ohio who'd want to peg a guy for his first time? I've always wanted to try it and can't find anyone who would peg me :/
>>
Bump 2
>>
>>25427999
Damn girls like that are so hot. I'd love to get fucked by a girl all dressed in latex
>>
>>25405622
Is it really that rare? I never even thought about doing anything ass-related before I met my girlfriend but she likes pegging so I happily get pegged by her. It's never been a fetish for me but I don't see why it would be hard to get into for someone you like.
>>
>>25430670
eh there are enough connotations with it that I can see where it would be hard to find two willing people. more females are open about it now than they were 10+ years ago
>>
>>25430575
Yeah.
>>
>>25418926
Hot!!!
>>
>>25427999
Sauce on her? Beautiful!!!
>>
File: graaah.png (201KB, 380x442px) Image search: [Google]
graaah.png
201KB, 380x442px
>>25405622
if you're still in the thread:
m/25/heidelberg

i just bought a strapon plus several buttplugs, a dildo and lube.
no chick i ever met is into this and i really want to try that, it makes me horny as fuck and i just want to be fucked.
>It's like an insatiable hunger, the only thing i really want. Anytime i see a man i like, fucking him is the first sexual thing i imagine
lol basically what every man feels like

if you're from central europe i hope germany is close to you, if you've heard of heidelberg even better. i live close to it.

i don't even want a relationship, i just want to live my kink for once and finding a woman for this is so fucking rare i'm tired of looking around. i'm not into guys, that would've been way easier, so i kinda struggle to find a partner for this.

>kik: sartreart
>>
I really don't want to see my boyfriend in that position. Ever.
>>
>>25434936
I enjoying rimming and some light prostate fun but that's only cuz there's still a semblance of being in charge. not sure if I could "open up" to a girl like that lol
>>
File: #.jpg (24KB, 469x238px) Image search: [Google]
#.jpg
24KB, 469x238px
femanon here, my partner wont let me touch his ass, at all. it completely ruins my sexual desire for him as he gets to have free range with my body but there are boundaries when i touch his. every other sexual partner i have had has let me and he acts as if letting me go near him there is weird. :( actually cause so many problems with our relationship. just wanna lick and finger fuck his boi bussi :((((((
>>
>>25434972
huh never thought of it is way. any reason he has for being so apprehensive?
>>
>>25435015
Sometimes he will say it's because he isn't gay, and I'm like lol im a grill so how it gay??? Then he says because its hairy, or boy butts are gross and just any avoidant shit. But like I don't caaaaaare about that. He just thinks am an ass fiend, but in reality it fucks up my top teir oral, just lemme toss your salad and suck your balls and then I can massage prostate while I gag. Would love to peg him but ye, don't think that will happen any time soooooon (also phonefaggin rn)
>>
>>25435041
Ay up same id??? Lol
>>
>>25435041
lol that's always been the kicker for me. if I'm only interested in a woman doing it.. have you tried slowlyyyyy exposing it to him? staying focused on the balls while moving your hand down slightly further each time? lucky dude to have such a focused multitasker ~
>>
>>25435041
Damn that sounds amazing.
>>
File: 1489914101167.jpg (78KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
1489914101167.jpg
78KB, 550x550px
>>25435082
boiiiiiiiiiii i have tried every which way possible, always with the pushing me off, grabbing my hand or like saying he isnt interested in the fucc or succ anymore.
>>
>>25435102
Just convince him to let you tie him up and get all dressed up and ready his nipples and suck his cock for a while and then start using a vibrator on his ass. Fingers hurt, but vibrators feel great and you can get them in deep and he won't notice. Just use a lot of lube and tease him for a long time
>>
>>25435117
Yeah just ruin your life.
>>
>>25435123
How would that ruin her life?
>>
File: e93.jpg (57KB, 1200x740px) Image search: [Google]
e93.jpg
57KB, 1200x740px
>>25435102
that's fucking sad jesus. well if you need dat ass and you say it's getting in the way of things then he needs to shit or get off the pot. sexual compatibility is important with kinks like these.. since the rest of us would gladly let you go to town.
>>
ITT: homos role-playing as girls
>>
>>25435117
neato idea, noted.
>>25435123
how so?
>>
>>25435125
You literally described rape.
>>
>>25435132
And when I say I while I mean like an hour. Just tease him and put your boobs in his face and then lick his cock and just get him all worked up and extremely horny to the point where he's begging you to suck his dick without stoping or teasing him, then suck his dick real well. To introduce the virbrator by using it on yourself. Maybe lick it and tease him with it before sucking his ddick more and then gently put it on his asshole and suck his dick even more. A bit of alcohol or weed helps too as it won't hurt as much
>>
>>25435136
It's not rape if it's consensual and you agree to certain things before hand. If he's like wtf stop then just stop. Have you never done any bdsm?
>>
>>25435149
He said he doesn't want to do it, what the hell is wrong with you?
>>
>>25435149
wtf do you think? anytime it starts their partner has to stop raping them.
>>
>>25435162
Just trying to get advice on how to make it actually feel good for her bf instead of her just trying to shove her fingers up hisass. If he doesn't like it then she can just stop.
>>
>>25435149
>>25435159
>>25435162
would like to end this dispute here with the fact they he has technically raped me hundreds of times, if we gon act like absolute idiots, and also he sometimes says that he will let me when he does, this or that, and like it never happens. i agree w/anon about teasing forever sounds comletely up his street.
if you honestly think, being a bit dominating and licking his ass or sticking a cheeky finger in with a long term consenting partner consitutes rape and would 'ruin my life' then you havent seen enough of this existence.
/dont even get me starteddddd
>>
>>25435179
I'm on your side hah it's like there's no grey area for some people
>>
>>25435132
Oh also, to make him more open to it you could try letting him do things to your ass more and he might be more into it. Like let him use a vibrator on your ass as he fucks you and see how much you enjoy it
>>
>>25435184
>bf says he doesn't want anything up his ass
>tie bf up
>surprise him with shoving a vibrator up his ass
>???
>>
File: 1493521731040s.jpg (3KB, 124x125px) Image search: [Google]
1493521731040s.jpg
3KB, 124x125px
>>25435195
ah yes, i will just shove i giant ol 8" cock up his ass. to the person i love. ye totally.
you live on cloud cuckoo land my lad? clearly i would try just teasing him with gentle touching and licking, are you okay anon?
>>
>>25435210
You wouldn't be pushing him if you actually loved him.
>>
>>25435210
I kinda have to agree with this >>25435211 anon. Why don't you respect your boyfriend? This wouldn't be a debate if the roles were reversed.
>>
>>25435184
i pretty much just described the first time I did stuff like that with my gf. I liked it, the vibration helps it slip in real slowly and helps you relax. I had wanted to for a while but fingers or strapons are very intimidating or painful at first. So I'd be in the same position of wanting to do it but then not liking it until she used a vibrstor
>>
>>25435218
She said he wanted to do it but then he's not into it when she tries it. How bad is your reading comprehension?
>>
>>25435195
>>25435210
>>25435211
>>25435218
and with that it's time for bed kiddos
>>
>>25434972
>my partner wont let me touch his ass, at all
>Sometimes he will say it's because he isn't gay, and I'm like lol im a grill so how it gay??? Then he says because its hairy, or boy butts are gross and just any avoidant shit
>grabbing my hand or like saying he isnt interested in the fucc or succ anymore.
He obviously, obviously don't want to do it. How do you not get these signs? He is communicating to her and she is ignoring it.

That is a terrible partner.
>>
>>25435211
>>25435218
Honestly, idk why I'm having to explain this to you but neither of you know the ins and outs of my relationship. You lack context. I would say I have tried, in all the years, ten or so times. He has stated he wants to do it maybe half as many times. But whenever I do try after the stated, I want to. He has said no for one reason or another. So then I dont do it. He has pushed me to do many things that I didnt want to do at all, so the role reversal thing is null. But whatever, got a good idea of what to try next time he has a sporadic, i wanna try it.
>>
>>25435230
>>25435247
Meant for you.
>>
>>25435249
Glad I could help. Good luck with that
>>
Thank god all my gfs have been sane.

A lot of you sound outright awful.
>>
>>25435250
Eh well it's her relationship and she can do whatever she wants. I don't really care just giving advice on how to introduce someone to it properly. For a thread about strapon sex I'm suprised you guys didn't already know. What do you just shove massive dildos up your ass the first time ?
>>
>>25435267
>she can do whatever she wants
No she can't. Neither can my boyfriend. Grow the fuck up.
>>
>tfw no strapon gf in Germany

this fucks...
>>
>>25435269
That is so fucking disgusting. What a husband.
>>
>>25435268
Okay, well if you want to talk about your relationship issues feel free but don't take them out on me. Just because your boyfriend pressures you into shot you don't like doesn't mean other couples don't talk about things and try them and sometimes they like them and sometimes they don't. Enjoy your summer break
>>
File: giphy.gif (528KB, 276x305px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
528KB, 276x305px
>>25435268
>No she can't.
she can and she will honey bunch, after what he and I did the other night ~which you don't know about because you think everyone has a relationship like your own one~ I think there is a high chance he will be begging for it.
Stop starring in your own movie.
>>
>>25435293
Wow that sounds very hot. Care to share?
>>
>>25435286
That's the thing. We don't pressure each other to do things that we don't want to do in the first place. I wanted him to whip me once but he wasn't able to go through with it, it made him uncomfortable. I understand, I don't want to make him uncomfortable, I love him, and I'm most definitely not going to smugle a whip with me in bed.

>>25435293
Good for the two of you. Hope you don't do anything stupid.
>>
>>25435293
>>25435301
samefag ass twink
>>
>>25405622
>>25405643

25/m/South France and Germany

Tried pegging twice with my Ex, but we used a cheap strapon set, the dildo was too small and pointy, it was kind of poking me inside and made me feel uncomfortable. Plus she had problems with the thrusting motions. I really want to do it again, since I enjoy buttstuff (both my partners but and mine). I also started to get my own toys after we broke up.

Not so much into bondage tho, but I can be convinced if horny enough.

Kik: morning6181
>>
I just discovered this new world. I brought a prostate massage wand and now I want a cute girl to fuck back and forth. How hard is it to find someone in NJ. Geez.
>>
>>25432754
ash Hollywood i think
>>
ive never done butt stuff before , but ive always wanted to try. if anyone is looking for someone to introduce a guy to this stuff around west Toronto or Hamilton/Niagara area, shoot me a message.

kik:udolza

also got discord on request.
>>
Any femanons in Florida?
>>
File: IMG_20161126_200508.jpg (421KB, 1401x1291px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161126_200508.jpg
421KB, 1401x1291px
Never been pegged but would totally want to try
Only from a girl.
My ex used to tongue my ass, felt amazing.
But never any further than that.

How would you proceed to ask a girl about doing it without seeming like a fag?
>>
Any girls near Athens ga? I would love to find someone to fulfill my fanasty.

My ex tried it once but she's wasn't into it and we never tried again.
Kik is : nthrbrew
>>
>>25435293
i would like to talk to you on kik
>>
>>25439326
well, if the two of you like watching shows, perhaps you can play it smoothly by going with Weeds. One of the characters winds up getting pegged in Season 2 I believe.
>>
>>25439571
Yeah.. Something like this.
I need to not suggest it and kinda be like this was your idea.

Although it happened too in deadpool when his gf pegged him.
>>
I want to believe. Pls respond
24/5'6"/NYC

Kik uesthrow
>>
It seems in this thread it's a lot of guys that just was a girl they don't know to peg them. From my experience this is something you just don't jump into, especially with someone who might not know what they are doing. If they don't have much experience in anal play than they could hurt you, going to big too soon or just get sloppy with it and think fast ins and outs is what you do, you want someone who can read your body language so they can tell when you're into it or when you're not.
My ex girlfriend was into eating my ass, fingering it, never got to fisting but she didn't have my love for using toys and pegging. We tried it once and it lasted a good two thrust and I said "wait, i have to use the bathroom to piss" because we all know it's hard to cum if you have to piss, and when I came out of the bathroom she already took it off.
My current girlfriend likes that I'm into anal play but we're having a hard time finding a good strap on that she can enjoy as much as I do, she's also into large insertion more than just stimulating play. But this is a new thing to her so I try to show and tell what's good and what's not, first time she fingered my ass she just jammed her fingers in and kinda wiggled them about.
But when buying a strap on and a dildo to go with it you're gonna want a good expensive one, not a cheap leather one that will rub and irritate the skin, a nice one made of fabric that has elastic to it. As for a dildo, start small and work your way up, I always loosen up with a buttplug and by the time I'm done at the end of the night I'm almost to using my biggest one, which I have many from different sizes and lengths which I've collected over a period of time since they're not cheap. I also always use an anal douche before she starts anything and she does the same when I play with her ass. No one wants to pull a dildo out with a big brown Hershey kiss on the tip of it, and it has happened to me the first couple times and it was an instant turn off.
>>
>>25442034
Oh and shaving is big, I shave not just the front but the back as well and not just in between the ads cheeks because a hairline looks wired, I shave ads cheeks and thighs and just leave like a happy trail in front because she likes some hair

If anyone has questions or wants to chat about the subject my Kik is RagTimeRstBeefy
>>
25/m/Dutch
If you're a girl in the netherlands or near it and want to peg a guy hit me up.
Kik: Orcbolg
>>
>>25442034
Good advice.
>>
i got pegged once, wouldnt mind having a second go

Location = netherlands
>>
Bump for moar
>>
>>25395171
I'm into shieldmaidens.
My kik is chatmonchy4
Thread posts: 263
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.