[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi, 18/f here. I need a girl (or someone pretending to be a girl)

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4

File: 1468700844801 copy.jpg (34KB, 539x502px) Image search: [Google]
1468700844801 copy.jpg
34KB, 539x502px
Hi, 18/f here. I need a girl (or someone pretending to be a girl) to flirt with my boyfriend so I can tell whether or not he's a cheater.
Anyone interested?
>>
>>25391547
me, where do i have to pretend
I can pull this shit out being your bf/gf on steam if needed
>>
ill do it, whats your skype?
>>
>>25391547
What do I get in return?

Also how would we first make contact with him?
>>
>>25391547
i'd be willing to do this! my bf just cheated on me so i'm totally down to help another girl out w this
>>
>>25391555
>>25391556
>>25391597
Do you guys happen to have Discord? He uses that primarily, post IDs if you do please (should've mentioned that in OP post, my bad)
>>
sadgirls#8855
>>
>>25391547
If he is cheating, I'll help you get even.
>>
so you don't want him to be a cheater but you are ok with you being a manipulative backstabbing cunt?
>>
>>25391602
Ashu#5855
Usernumber334455
>>
>>25391627
shut up bitch
>>
>>25391602
Nai#1875
I'll do it cause I enjoy doing these things
>>
>>25391635
you are about to pretend to be a girl and try to catfish a guy on discord... for his girlfriend...
cucked out of your mind and you call me a bitch?
>>
>>25391602
Can you tell us what he's in to? Likes, dislikes or whatever.
>>
>>25391634
>>25391602
wait this is me i don't use discord much

usernumber334455#2994
>>
>>25391648
i AM a girl lol, BTFO.
just a girl helping out another girl
>>
>>25391670
>helping out another girl
riiiiight buddy
either way if I ever found out my partner went through this level of conniving and manipulation I would leave her easy.
This shit breaks trust just as badly as cheating does
>>
>>25391602
spiderling#3394
>>
>>25391691
idc, he wont find out unless someone here tells him and anyways girls are terrible people what do you expect kek
>>
>>25391547
better understand a man's brain once for all and avoid all the aches
you aren't and will never be the only one; they're just pretending to be on board with it to buy truce
To know if whether he's going to cheat is more about his character than anything because his secret nature sees no problem with it (only problem would be if you found it and he still enjoys spending time with you)
>>
>>25391716
*hug* shh I won't let anyone hurt you again.
>>
File: JwcOUpf.jpg (30KB, 282x450px) Image search: [Google]
JwcOUpf.jpg
30KB, 282x450px
>>25391716
yikes you sound so fundamentely unlikable.

don't try and talk for all guys just to lower the standard to your level.
>>
>>25391723
>>25391731
never been cheated on or been a cheater myself if that's what you're implying
merely an outcast with a sense of obversation and a desire to learn basic things like that. don't thank me by the way
what's your test on this boy here, you must think you're some price
I'll tell you, the only men that don't care about you it's bc you're not their type; nothing to do with their relation status
haven't you noticed
kids
>>
>>25391691
I agree with you, Anon. "Two wrongs don't make a right" and all that.

I've seen this perfect plan enacted before, with completely flawless results such as
>SO isn't cheating after all... but then starts cheating with the "catfish"
>Catfish remains friends with the SO, "befriends" person who sent them, eventually SO finds out about the whole thing and everyone is fucked over in some way
>Catfish wasn't actually a catfish and instead rats on the SO who sent them, relationship crashes and burns in napalm.

Trust and communication are key in a relationship.
>>
>>25391547
i can but you have to pay me
>>
anyone willing to do this shit is disgusting. deal with your own trust issues, don't spread them to someone else you manipulative fucks
>>
>>25391547
Post tits and I'll do it.
Timestamp and your boyfriend will get catfished to shit. Seriously he'll be cybering in no time, mate.
>>
brilliant OP you have just gotten a bunch of traps to flirt with you
>>
>>25392050
check out this faggot expecting payment to catfish
The amount of people on this board alone that would do It for free is off the scale
>>
>>25391627
>manipulative backstabbing cunt
anon I hate to break it to you but OP is a cuckquean trying to get off to ERP logs.
>>
>>25391830
I'd love to seen this soap opera play out!!!
>>
dear OP, I would love to know how this works out
>>
File: evilpipbwoi.jpg (155KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
evilpipbwoi.jpg
155KB, 500x500px
I'd do it.
>>
Op, how do you know your bf isn't actually bi?

You should get a trap and a gay guy to flirt with him too. Might as well be thorough...
>>
>>25391547
Can you report back? I'm curious about what happened.

I know my boyfriend would fail the fuck out of this test.
>>
>>25391547
OP, I speak from experience. If you feel like you need to do this to get the proof you need to finally feel sane, then you already know he's cheating.

My boyfriend cheated on me over and over and I never learned my lesson. Now he finally dumped me, probably for being a pathetic piece of shit.

Grow a backbone while you can and just break up with the guy
>>
>>25395919
>>25394648
What do both of you look like, and why did or do, you stay with him?!?
>>
This is stupid. The person you ask to do this is just gonna screenshot your post and send it to him, so if he's not cheating you're fucked.
>>
>>25397448
I'm cute and thin, why? Are you gonna whisk me away?
>>
>>25391547
if you're already this suspicious it might be better to just break it off now
>>
>>25391547
If you feel you need to do this then clearly he's not the guy for you.

If I ever found some shit like this happened to me I'd be out the door and living with my mistress in a heartbeat
>>
>>25398237
You definitely need whisked away
To where you'll never have to worry again!
I got you babe
>>
File: 1454800596964.png (656KB, 656x432px) Image search: [Google]
1454800596964.png
656KB, 656x432px
>my ex gf did this exact test to me
>I ignored the "new girl" messaging me
>tfw my ex was actually the one cheating
>>
4 years long distance. He cheated, dumped me for another girl and I forgave him and then he dumped me for anther girl again. I feel so stupid but I've never loved anyonr as much as him.

I let him treat me like trash and when he gets tired of his new gf and tries to get back with me, I'll let him because I'm so worthless.

I love you George
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.