[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /soc ... Ever been in love ? Ever meet in person ? Who's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0964.png (757KB, 750x856px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0964.png
757KB, 750x856px
Hey /soc ...

Ever been in love ?

Ever meet in person ?

Who's the one that got away?

Tell me how that all worked out.
>>
i know who you are, it wont work on me this time. try again. you tried to bait me into this i know you
>>
>>25391379
:^) ptsd ?
>>
yes.
yes.
Her.
She had BPD and dropped me the first time I didn't meet up to here expectations.
>>
>>25391383
no, just yara
>>
I fell for someone here once.. I'm sure that persons never on anymore.. I traveled half way around the world to meet. It was the best two weeks of my life. But when I left , I felt the pain , real emotional pain.. it wretches your heart, makes you want to vomit .. knowing you'll never see them again. .. knowing a lifetime will pass without them, but every waking moment is just spent reminiscing the sweet memories. I'll never be the same.. I wonder if you've gotten over me... if you were even into me at all to begin with..
>>
>>25391469
yes i sti love u yara please come back to me yara
>>
>>25391478
I'm not yara lol
>>
>>25391483
i hope yara sees this and decides he wants to message me
i still love u yara
im so depress
>>
crying now
because of u op
>>
Yeah

Yep

Her name started with an A.

Terrible. I lost my will to live, all my friends, and what little confidence I had. My life is better now specifically because of it, I make a lot of money and live much more comfortably but, I would trade it all to have her back.
>>
>>25391365

> Ever been in love

Dated quite a few people, but there have really only been two people that I could say I was 'in love' with

> Ever meet in person

Yes I knew both of them in person

> Who's the one that got away?

The first one, I outgrew her, and eventually realized I never really loved her, I was infatuated with her

The second one, though, I was convinced she was the one. I had never felt anything so deep, so real for anyone else before. I was so ready to live a life with her.

When it all fell apart, it sent me into the bleakest depression I have ever experienced, one I still haven't really recovered from. I mean, it wasn't all her, looking back. She was just the straw that broke the camel's back. But still, it's been a long, long few years since we broke up.

She recently married someone else a few weeks ago. The night after she got married, I had a dream. She was sitting in front of me. As I looked at her, all the feelings we once had for each other - all the love, the hate, the frustration, anger, disappointment, the laughter, the tears - formed into a little ball of energy between us. Not only all the feelings we HAD, but all the feelings we could have had - all the possible memories of children, grandchildren, all the possible emotions we could have felt for each other, spending a life together, floated up into that ball. And when it was done, the ball dissipated and disappeared, and I said goodbye. Woke up with tears running down my face.

I had known intellectually for a long time that it was over, and hadn't talked to her for quite a while, almost a year at that point. But I hope after her marriage, my heart can finally accept that whatever we once had, whatever we could have had, is well and truly gone, vanished forever, and there's nothing that can be done about it.

I think the part that's saddest is that I don't think I'll let myself love someone that intensely again.
>>
Yes.
Yes.
His name hurts.

He didn't even say goodbye. Perfect cute boy, perfect hair, perfect lips, sweet adorable voice, and amazingly soft smooth skin. I told him how much I really felt about him and I guess he wasn't comfortable with how attached to him I got. I don't think there's much more reason to live except for having kids to carry my name but I'm gay anyways so why even go on?
>>
>Ever been in love ?
Yes

>Ever meet in person ?
Obviously. You can't really fall in love over chat. You can feel a lot, but meeting in person is always different.

>Who's the one that got away?
All of them

>Tell me how that all worked out.
See above.
>>
>>25391588
Damn anon this is sad
>>
>>25391899

it is what it is

I think if we had both been a bit older, a bit more experienced, when we had dated, it could have worked out, we would have had the wisdom to make things work, and we could have had something really very special

But we weren't, and things didn't work out. It was a missed opportunity, and yes, in a lot of ways it absolutely sucks. But there's only so much time you can spend regretting.

It's hard for me to imagine meeting someone I will love as much as I loved her, and maybe I never will. But if I do, I hope the things I learned from losing her will help me to keep this new person.

But I have to be truthful with myself, as well. Maybe I just won't ever meet someone I love as much as I loved her. And as terrible as that used to seem to me, as sad as that still makes me, it's not the end of the world.
>>
>>25392430
You and I are very much alike. I've felt exactly the same.
Some nights ago I had dreams where she went and told me she now had a son, and wanted me to finally set her free. We haven't talked in around six months.
But, if I may add... It gets better eventually. Even if you don't love as intensely, it doesn't mean it won't be healthy and true, and bring you genuine happiness.
Keep hope even if it's hard anon. Even after all the pain I don't regret any second of what happened. Even the end.
>>
Jake pls post if you're here I'm sorry for blocking you on skype
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.