[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Horny Weeb thread Let's go at it again Make lewd friends

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

Horny Weeb thread
Let's go at it again
Make lewd friends and shit

>Age/Sex/Location

>Favorite Anime
>Favorite Games
>What Music have you been listening to recently?

>What kind of person are you looking for?
>Kinks
>Contact info (don't forget to state what account it is!)
>>
>>Age/Sex/Location
29/M/USA

>>Favorite Anime
Welcome to the NHK, Steins;gate, Studio Gimli, Fate/Stay Night, Berserker, Madoka Magica, Both Fiullmetals...

>>Favorite Games
Mass Effect trilogy, Portal 1&2, Elder Scrolls, in fact almost anything Sandbox or with a good story.

>>What Music have you been listening to recently?
Classical usually, metal often enough, and add some odd and ends that catch my fancy.

>>What kind of person are you looking for?
Someone that identifies as Female. Mostly someone to kinky Roleplay with. Who can communicate in full sentences. We can talk about other stuff too. Someone that just wants to have fun, doesn't mind getting deep from time to time, and expects a bit more than just crappy rp.

>>Kinks
Feet, BDSM, Ddlg, rape, forced, blackmail, humiliation, orgasm control, edging, control, beastiality, etc.

I'm a Dom but wouldn't mind experimenting with switching. I'm open to most things and pretty accommodating usually.

>>Contact info
KIK: AbelardDeSade1
Discord: PharrisWizard#0954

Trust really is very important to me. I like to earn it and keep it. I also like to write in full coherent sentences and pretty good Rp-er.
>>
18/m/eu

Anime:
Sword art online, Akame ga Kill, Distopiary, seven deadly s'inscrire

Games:
Counter Strike, Overwatch, Aion, Rocket league

I'm listening to Fox Stevenson right now

I'm looking for anyone, to tchat or more

Kinks:
I love feets, to show off, i love dominating and being dominate

Kik: skoberry
>>
File: 1498178519127.jpg (50KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1498178519127.jpg
50KB, 1024x1024px
>Age/Sex/Location
21/Male/Germany

>Favorite Anime
Kaiji, FMA: Brotherhood, TTGL, Haikyuu!!, Hunter x Hunter, Death Note, Welcome to the NHK, Berserk (rather the manga than the show)

>Favorite Games
Yakuza: Zero, Persona 5, NieR/Drakengard, Demon's Souls, StarCraft
But I'm also up for getting into new stuff.

A whole fuckton of Synthwave/New Retro Wave

Preferably cute girls willing to play games and watch shows together and trade pics while doing more lewd stuff.

>Kinks
Edging, breathplay, medical (role) play, S/M

Discord: AshCrow#9939
Kik: crunchycrow
>>
>>25387195
25/Gay/CA

Overwatch, CS

Gits, bunch of SOL shows, whatever's airing

I use a lot of anime faces in chat. They're tasteful imo. I've been told I'm cute, come find out if they're lying. Say hey- let's be lewd.

Kik: easilyspooked
>>
Male Straight

Tall and skinnyfit
I want to be used on webcam. Make me do all that you want
If you have any fantasies or kinks, 99% i`ll do it
i have a nice body and cute butt and i love to show off where and whatever you want me to.
if you want it to be a one time thing thats fine too. just add me and tell me when to call you
i`ll be a good boy if you control me
skype = [email protected]
>>
>Age/Sex/Location
18/gay/M/Netherlands
>Favorite Anime
Sakamoto desu ga! probably
>Favorite Games
Medieval 2/ Rome Total War, start playing M&B.
A guy to game, watch anime and to cuddle with.
>Kinks
Getting dominated, cute outfits to wear
Discord:Frippendo#3361
>>
File: 1452192482916.jpg (126KB, 568x702px) Image search: [Google]
1452192482916.jpg
126KB, 568x702px
>Age/Sex/Location
23/M/USA
>Favorite Anime
Cowboy Bebop, Ergo Proxy, Gurren Lagann, MushiShi
>Favorite Games
Dark Souls, Fallout 2, Eternal Darkness, Monster Hunter 4U/Gen, Animal Crossing New Leaf
Most of my music-listening has been while I'm driving lately, so it's about equal parts local classic rock station, and whatever vapor/synthwave I have on my playlist.
Honestly? Somebody to talk to. I don't really care whether we talk about anime, lewd, video games, your favorite books, conspiracy theories, whatever. Hell, need to rant/vent at a stranger you'll probably never talk to again for a bit? I'm your dude.
First and foremost, I like talking to people.
>Kinks
I feel like writing out a whole list of turn-ons here tends to be a turn-off for people looking to talk.So if you feel like asking, I've got no problem answering, but I don't really intend on making my fetishes the topic of the conversation before the conversation's even started.
>Contact info
Kik: ay_ronn
Discord: Steverson#3615
>>
Oh look another "horny weeb thread". Filled with guys.
What a fucking surprise.
Who would have thought these threads would stick around for thirsty cunts.
>>
>>25391725
I gotten plenty of responses from gals. The truth is girls rarely post because they immediately get flooded by like hundreds of guys.
>>
sup bitches.

>23/M/AZ

>SAO/Hellsing/trigun/sekerei/highschool dxd/elfin lied/many more.
>Silent Hill/Warframe/CS:GO/X COM1&2
>Mostly dubstep [im a fag] but i also listen to everything besides rap and RnB.

>any girls to fuck with,
>being a sub/feet/facesitting/rimming/anal/rough sex/lots of hardcore stuff.
>KIK:Kajuki
>>
File: 1496129659386.jpg (34KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1496129659386.jpg
34KB, 480x480px
>Age/Sex/Location
27/M/Canada
>Favorite Anime
Old man tier anime
Cowboy bebop, samurai chanploo, michikone hatchin, berserker, NHK

>Favorite Games
Table top RPG (DnD) skyrim, horizon zero dawn, saboteur, katamari damaci, wipeout, yakuza series, shadow of the colossus.

I listen to a lot of hip hop, jazz, calssical, latin folk, salsa, merengue, dancehall, and some indie stufff varying genres.

Like most here a female for something long term and serious. However if you just want to get off i dont care what you iddntify as, as we wont be speaking long enough for me to care. I want a submissive girl who knows her place but outside the bedroom and relationship can play confident and in control with her life. I am a caregiver, i love to cuddle and coddle and hold and make you feel safe, you like to be made felt those things.
Preferably someone under 6', 5'7" or shorter with weight/ frame proportionate to their body.
Ethnicity is not a concern for me im mixed race im more interested in your personality and how you cary yourself.

>Kinks
DDlg(obviously), pet play, age play,rape play, consensual non concent, spanking, chocking, ropes and binding, body worship, anal training, vaginal training, nipple and clit torture(clamps etc), leashes and collaring, forced submission in private(no clothes walking on all fours etc)
And bullying...i will make fun of you and tease you and make you cry...but I'll love you and hold you afterward to make it better then do it all again.
Limits are: scat, blood play, knifeplay, or anything where you try to die and my ass.goes to jail
>contact
I have a kik: jayjamsan
And recently have gotten discord: ageale#6825
>>
>asl
28/m/512 (austin, texas)

>Favorite anime
Kill La Kill, Little Witch Academia, TTGL, anything by trigger basically. Withing the action category, I have a wide variety of tastes.

>favorite music
Anything but country. I'm currently on a eurobeat binge due to playing initial D too much. Also can't go wrong with an idolm@ster playlist.

>what kind of person are you looking for?
Down to earth girl who also likes anime (duh). Bonus points if you're into cars as well.

>kinks
Pegging, femdom (haven't had too much experience with this though), traps/mtf (this has always been a more discrete thing rather than any full blown relationship), public play.

>contact info
LINE ID: huttserl
>>
31 m pa
Straight

Fav anime- outlaw star, yu yu hakusho, G.T.O. , gundam wing, naruto, dragon ball, fairy tail

Fav games- silent hill, fatal frame, resident evil, final fantasy, Zelda, shin megami tensei, pokemon

Looking for females who would like to hold a convo as well as any who would be into pic swapping

Kik- wyldanon
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.