[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girl Butthole Thread- Post your butts girls, hairy or smooth.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0924.jpg (95KB, 454x810px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0924.jpg
95KB, 454x810px
Girl Butthole Thread- Post your butts girls, hairy or smooth. :3 Females only!
>>
>>25380077
Why do we need a separate thread for buttholes when there's already an ass thread?
The ass thread already has very few posters and I'm pretty sure the inhibition for girls to show their actual butthole is even bigger than just showing their butt, expect a dead thread.
>>
>>25380102
It's the same thing with hairy girls/girls with pubes thread. There's literally no difference whatsoever, but just let them have their fun. Niche threads like these always die out sooner rather than later
>>
>>25380261
As far as 2 hairy threads are concerned, there is a purpose in having both. Some guys like just bush and get extremely triggered by the sight of pit hair or leg hair, so /hgt/ is just the next level. There have been occasions where girls felt they were too hairy even for /gwp/ or have been told to shave other body parts. So (re)creating /hgt/ just made sense.

Also, I don't expect hairy threads to die anytime soon.
It's a niche with growth potential (pun intended) and it's just nice to let any female lurkers know there are guys out there who actually like the look of pubes/armpit/leg hair. It attracts posters who would have been hesitant to post anything otherwise.
>>
>>25380314
Also if I might add an example, /bgt/ is basically to /chub/ what /hgt/ is to /gwp/.
>>
>>25380314
Too bad /bald/ didn't catch on.
>>
>>25380331
You could just make a new one. I don't see a reason why /bald/ and /hgt/, /gwp/ shouldn't be able to coexist. Being a hairy fan myself, a bald thread doesn't bother me and maybe it even helps keeping the more aggressive posters in their containment zone.
>>
>>25380342
Oh, I only did /bald/ and /hnip/ because the pubesfags were hairshaming pretty hard that week. They did there predictable part and shitposted /bald/, but just about everyone was afraid of nipple hairs. Good times.
>>
>>25380359
I was one of the guys that actually encouraged your /hnip/ thread, I even posted one example pic lol. Didn't post anything in /bald/ though, if you think I'm one of the pubesfags. I just like pubes, but that's it. I don't start fights because of it and I try to avoid any "wars" here.
I think there's a clear difference between simply enjoying pubes and being a so called pubesfag. Pubesfags (or shavedfags for that matter) can't accept the fact not anyone is into their thing and will attack other people to defend their opinion. Shavedfags trigger pubesfags with the hygiene/disgusting argument and vice versa (pedo argument).

Anyways, if people started respecting each others opinions and stopped telling each other how they're the worst this board would be so much more fun. Apart from the fact that we still have to deal with Pierre, that is.

But in the end, there's no reason to start shaved vs. hairy wars here cause you can't change the fact there will always be people who like different things. Sadly a lot of anons here just lack the ability of telling someone they disagree with them without straight insulting them, or to keep their mouth shut when it's necessary. It all has to do with the lack of self-confidence cause everyone wants to see their own opinion affirmed. But a lot of times because confuse facts with opinions.
>>
>>25380432

NO U!

A well-reasoned, albeit long-winded response. I agree in principle.
>>
>>25380077
Theres too many holes which one is the ass
>>
>>25380314
Like I said, I don't have any problem with letting you have your fun and thinking you're making a difference, but the sad truth is that you're not. As soon as Athena stops posting that thread is going to die. Sorry. That's just the way these things have gone on this board for years. The rest of your arguments, to be totally frank, are just after-the-fact justifications that don't really make any logical sense.

>Some guys are just triggered
Then report them if they're shitposting and move on with your day. Don't abide by what they're demanding. By that logic we should have two feet and legwear threads (one for nudes, one for nevernudes) simply because some guys are just triggered if a girl is posting and is a nevernude.
>Girls who felt they were too hairy
Then you simply tell them that there's no limit on hairiness.
>Chub:bgt::gwp:hgt
Total false equivalency. There is a major difference between a girl that's just overweight and a BBW, the difference between a girl with pubic hair and armpit hair is negligible.

But like I said, I don't have a problem with you living out your fantasy. It's pretty evident from how dead things are in both your threads how things will play out, but best of luck I guess.
>>
Bumping at the end of camwhoring

My skinny favorites have left and been replaced by average blobs
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.