[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I shape up my appearance so that I can get some

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_4594.png (2MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4594.png
2MB, 750x1334px
How can I shape up my appearance so that I can get some interest in girls?
>>
>>25376429
Get a haircut, shave that shit, stop looking like you want to die.
Assuming from you posting this that you are also a loser and don't exercise so do that too.
>>
>>25376429
Get outta here Brandon, ur a living meme but we can't handle u
>>
Its nothing to do with your looks bro. Its your character.
>>
>>25376429
Brandon! didn't think I'd actually see anyone form the kik group here kek

also >>25376580 is right
>>
>>25376610
from* typo, you can probably figure out who I am because of that
>>
>>25376613
I don't even know him from any group, he just shit posts a lot and is shallow af
He's a meme
>>
Fade/haircut, shave, work out
>>
>>25376630
I'm not even shallow lol I just don't get any luck with girls and don't like that. Sorry if I come off as shallow because I don't even care about looks in general that much
>>
>>25376429
It's good to know I'm not the only one who's going to die alone.
>>
>>25376636
Ok well I'll tell u what's been said to you practically 1000 times already
Your appearance is fine, just work on your confidence and go talk to them
If ur not completely boring, ull get a gf in no time
>>
File: 1491164069135.jpg (119KB, 630x630px) Image search: [Google]
1491164069135.jpg
119KB, 630x630px
>>25376630
kek
>>
>>25376429
Get a trainer and get a fit. See a therapist to work out your issues so that you will radiate confidence and positivity.
>>
>>381387364
In my experience it's about taking care of yourself, having confidence, and just being an all around good guy

realistically all girls really want is a guy that they can be comfortable around, someone they can express their emotions to

don't believe notions about how "oh girls are only into douchebags", if you're a nice enough guy with self assurance you can get any girl

a nice body helps too
>>
>>25376429
just fuck my pussy god damn
>>
>>25377292
I'm pretty desperate, so I'll sign up
What's ur kik
>>
>>25377292
Ur a real girl btw
And no ones gonna tell me otherwise
>>
well
you're pretty cute
but beauty is not so relevant. i need to know your attitudes, personality etc this is the most important thing to get girls
>>
File: fhf.jpg (23KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
fhf.jpg
23KB, 480x480px
>>25377292
Can NP come? I'm shy and dont wanna talk to girl alone
>>
>>25376429
Not a girl but my god is my dick throbbing so hard I diverted three commercial air liners away from Whichita and forced them to make emergency landings in Botswana by generating shock waves that showed up on radar. I'm riding my boy's shaft just looking at your lazy eye and dirty clothing and shot 3 loads so large one went sub orbital and caused an asteroid impact in Kazackstahn the other required an EVA at the international space station so they could clean the window. If you can't get pussy, then you clearly reek of desperation so hard that brothels hire you at the end of the night to close up, and you could work in a dry cleaner instead of their tumble drier. They say personality is hard to fix, but look at what our reptilian overlords did to Trump, a quick labotomy and he was good. Drink beer not water. B======D~~~~~••
>>
pay me ill be your fashion advicer
>>
timestamp
>>
>>25376636
>HxDpUewi
No luck? Have you even fucking tried? Please, Brandon, give us a recap of your effort put in to getting girls. I can almost guarantee you never even tried, because you're too fucking scared to.
>>
>>25376429
its not your looks,its your attitude.
>>
I'll fuck you if you live close by, Brandon
>>
>>25378138
That's a very charitable act
>>
>>25376429
hit the gym, become ottermode plus a bit more. take lsd or mushrooms, do some mdma.
>>
File: aashhwtfdude.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
aashhwtfdude.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
>>
>>25376429
Where's your Cloak of Levitation, Stephen Strange?
>>
>>25376429
Dont even worry about pop bitches man just smoke sum weed
>>
you're already very cute, remind me of will graham, maybe fill out that beard a little more and do some crunches idk
>>
>>25378145
Well I think he's kinda cute. Just mentally ill
>>
>>25376429
Femanon here.
First time I stumbled upon your thread, few months ago, I said you looked like a young Sam Winchester. But every time I see another thread you sink in my eyes, not because of your looks, but because of your attitude, you say you want help and constructive criticism but you don't really want to change yourself. You want girls to just magically appear and give you whatever you want. I tryed to help you so many times... I felt sorry for you for so long, but I can't help someone who doesn't want change, or even listen and acknowledge his flaws.
>>
>>25379353
Ikr, I feel like this is bait
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.