[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have been on tinder for two days and I've liked about

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_20170621_164004.jpg (279KB, 1080x1693px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170621_164004.jpg
279KB, 1080x1693px
I have been on tinder for two days and I've liked about 40+ people and not a single fucking match... I am not super attractive but I am not grotesque. Rate me.

Also my bio is kinda short but not off putting right?

>Looking for a fun girl to ride around with
>I am about 6'2, Florida boy, and love me some burritos.

>Now stop wasting time wondering what I am like and write me up.

I mean shit are guys on tinder fucking 20x better looking than me?
Also I do look kinda muslim in the second picture, could that be a factor?
>>
File: IMG_20170621_163944.jpg (323KB, 1080x1690px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170621_163944.jpg
323KB, 1080x1690px
Sec pic
>>
Change up your photos bro - add some friends, you doing sports or some activities, smiling, having a good time. Those pics even give me the creeps bruh
>>
File: Screenshot_20170621-215640.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170621-215640.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
And go outside lol, check my profile. I'm not.good looking or anything, and heck my profile is Hella flawed but I've got shit going on
>>
File: Screenshot_20170621-215646.png (427KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170621-215646.png
427KB, 1080x1920px
After a day, not a great, worse than my last stint but eh
>>
>>25376039
Thanks you're right I need outside shots.. so it won't even surprise you if I said

[spoiler]I am here from r9k[/spoiler]
>>
>>25376027
THIS. You can't use just selfies of yourself looking miserable and expect results.

Your profile is an advert for YOU. Fill it with things that help sell your best qualities and hide your worst. You dig buritos? Get a picture taken of you at a Chipotle with some friends. You want to ride around? Have one taken with your car/bike/skatebaord (whatever the hell you ride).

One or two selfies is okay, I guess, but for the love of god, don't use both hands. It looks like you're performing some kind of ritual.

Some misc notes:

- Everybody is 'looking for a fun girl'. Skip that shit. Say something witty. Failing that, just copypasta some shit from /r/tinder

- Ellipses are a waste of characters, make it look like you're unsure of what to say next. Keep periods to a minimum if you want to come across friendly.

- Same vein, "I am about 6'2" is WAY too formal for a tinder profile. just the numbers on their own will do. Or "about 6'2" Any girl worth dating will get it from context.

- For the love of god capitalise Florida.

Best of luck, mate.
>>
Bumble is where it's at now days
>>
>>25376063
It's aight man, listen to other anon too he's got a good head. Got to remember if you want pussy you got to speak pussy. Lol r9k is a dangerous to be in
>>
>liked 40+ people

you sound picky. men swipe right to anyone who's a above a 5/10
it's the women who actually have to pick you.
>>
>>25376103
the only thing Bumble does is give the woman an extra choice of filtering. so even if you do match she can still decide if you're worthy of talking to her.
>>
>>25375996
Bro, you look like a sad lonely isolated fuck.

You need pictures of you smiling, hanging out with friends and family, doing stuff, looking like you are a fun person to hang around with. On Tindr and to an extent in life (unless you're brad pit), sexual selection rights are on the women.

If you were a woman would you pick the fun loving guy with shit going on, a visible and active social and family life thay is smiling, or the creepy weirdo tgat can't take a selfie with less than 2 hands, and the only picture of him riding around is him riding around alone.

Out yourself in the position of another person looking at your shit.
>>
Can you be shadow banned? Haven't had a match in weeks. Over the past two days ive sent like 40 messages to previous matches and haven't gotten a single response
>>
>>25376065
All this is solid advice. For real that 2 handed selfie was probably most of your problem. We're fickle and consider the aesthetic outside of "what does he look like"

Like that guy said, you want to use the pictures to describe your personality. DESU you could probably still talk about burritos and be ok though.
>>
>>25376065
>>25376426
I think you guys are on the money, I used to be very awkward and isolated so I am trying to become "normal" but because of my past behavior I don't have any friends hence why I am on the tinds. I thought that having a picture inside my nice ride and being a bit cute would be enough lol but it makes sense that I am putting out a loner vibe since I don't smile and are by myself not doing anything interesting. I've tried okc and had a couple of girls talk to me there but I am looking for more loosy goosy girls that just want to hook up lol
>>
40 people over 2 days is nothing. You'll need to like hundreds of girls to get a response. If you're from /r9k/ you should know this.

>tfw gotten 3 likes over 2 years of using tinder. 1 wanted me to model for her hairdressing class.
>>
Maybe u need to assure girls u take ur poo too the loo
>>
File: IMG_1885.jpg (101KB, 1214x682px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1885.jpg
101KB, 1214x682px
>>25376039
Georgia can get this puss
>>
>>25376103
bumble is better if you get good matches on tinder, if you're not matching attractive women on tinder, you'll never on bumble.
but if you do, then yes bumble is much better
>>
File: IMG_5181.jpg (208KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5181.jpg
208KB, 720x1280px
>>25375996
Was on it for like 2 months, liked 100s of people, not a single response

I feel your pain bro
>>
>>25377718
Its not that hard, ive used tinder for 3 years now and ive had a dozen or so matches. Just keep going.
>>
>>25375996
tinder is used for hooking up, no relationships. you swipe right on all women and message any girl you match with and try to fuck them. it's grindr for straight people but it's harder for men to actually get anything from it.
>>
>>25376855
1. No such thing as normal. Everybody is fucked up, some people are just better at selling their fucked-upness.

2. Make friends first. Consider it social engineering practise. Work on being charming enough to make a friend. Gotta learn to walk before you can run.

3. Nobody would be able to tell that's your "nice ride". You could be in a taxi. Or in your parents' car. Go crouch over by the front badge. You'll look like a prick, but at least you'll be a prick with a car.

4. For fuck's sake don't say "loosy goosy"
>>
File: Screenshot_20170622-104316.png (1018KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170622-104316.png
1018KB, 1080x1920px
Can you experts help me out with mine? I was getting tons of matches 4 months ago. Then restarted and now not so many. I was using a gym pic the first time.
>>
>>25378631
shave that sad excuse of a beard. im guessing it took you 4 months to grow
>>
female who used to usetl tinder here

>>25378631
Your pictures are bad and not flattering. Nothing that would interest me at all. Your description is interesting at least, but that wont matter when your pictures are not good
>>25377718
>>25376002
You both have unapproachable and unfriendly facial expressions in your photos. Drives people away rather than pulls them in
>>25376033
Not my type but your profile is great. You seem successful, interesting, and fun. Way better than most profiles ive seen.
>>
>>25378649
I'm horrible with pics. Tips?
>>
File: ss+(2017-06-22+at+05.59.46).jpg (110KB, 716x634px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-06-22+at+05.59.46).jpg
110KB, 716x634px
>>25375996
should this be my main? Also should I drop the shirtless pic?
>>
People who are successful can you post some first messages? I honestly have no clue what I'm doing and no one responds
>>
Need a good first message? Send this.

>Fuck, those are some piercing eyes. Not even bothered if you don't reply. Just wanted you to know.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.