[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ballbusting stories/questions/interest thread? Ill share my

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 4

Ballbusting stories/questions/interest thread?

Ill share my story of first ever semi-ballbusting i received.

A new indian (feather not dot) came to school, she sat next to me in computer class and didnt talk much. One day she just randomly hit me in the dick/stomach region.

Asked her what she was doing and she just asked if she got me in the balls (did i get them?) Told her no, but close. so she tried again throughout the day.

So computer class consisted of this girl trying to hit me in the balls but mashing my dick and then calling my balls small because she could hit them. Towards the end of the year she punched me so much in the dick that i ended up crawling away from her from getting sore. She kicked as i was getting away and finally got me in the balls. I stayed curled up under the table as she just kicked and pushed me with her foot (full body not just on the dick/balls) after that day she calmed down and when our trimester ended we no longer spoke.
>>
Who the fuck would believe that fucked up story? That's just too fucking stupid and nonsensical, and
for that reason I'm out. Sage.
>>
File: flasher.jpg (49KB, 640x920px) Image search: [Google]
flasher.jpg
49KB, 640x920px
>>25373101
there's all varieties of people. i never asked the girl why or anything, to be honest i never spoke with her again even though we were in the same grade.

but i got other stories. had a gothic dominant ballbusting gf that i broke up with and she kicked me so hard it knocked me out. then since i have a very influencial family, we pressured her family to move away.

then i met my wife at 13 and 15 got her into ballbusting. She is submissive so i still get to control it which is what i was missing from the goth bitch. and ive been with her 9 years since. so i got loads of stories between those two,
>>
File: ball busting from above.jpg (20KB, 740x437px) Image search: [Google]
ball busting from above.jpg
20KB, 740x437px
>>25373093
I was never really into ball busting, but one day, my... she wasn't really a girlfriend but we had sex, stayed over at each other's place and hung out.

Anyway,
>she's watching video for nursing school
>we're on her queen size bed in her apartment.
>she's lying on her stomach eyes glued to a powerpoint presentation on her cell phone
>I lie on top of her and start grinding her ass
>She tells me to stop
>I roll off next to her and tell her to mount and ride me
>She says no, eyes fixed on her cell phone.
>I slide one arm under her and another around her, pulling her body on top of mine
>Our legs intertwine and I start grinding up into her
>she tightens her thighs in a vice grip around one of mine
>I start trying to grind again and immediately feel pain in my balls
>While I think she's unaware of how effective her grip is she seems content that I've stopped grinding
>I try to grind again, immediately hit with the pain of pussy pincering piercing my privates
>I lie there helpless as she watches her power point
>I squeeze her ass for consolation, but every time I try and grind into her she tightens her thighs, prompting me to stop
>She eventually releases and slides off of me
>I lie there defeated.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.