[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/Loose/ Ladies if you have a gaping vagina that not even a dragon

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1207.jpg (1MB, 2665x2787px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1207.jpg
1MB, 2665x2787px
/Loose/
Ladies if you have a gaping vagina that not even a dragon dildo could pleasure this is your thread!
Post pics of those black holes!
>>
>>25372314
I'm all for this anon.
>>
>>25372314
Fuck yes

I love fisting a gaping pussy hole
>>
>>25372370
>>25372365
Nothing better than humiliating a single mom for having a used up blown out cunt. DQ needs to post in here.
>>
>>25372404
What? Fuck no. I'm not here to humiliate anyone, I just love the look of a more loose MILF pussy that's kinda stretched out and maybe hairy as well.
>>
This is why I'm having a c-section lol but hey to each their own.
>>
>>25372419
Does that mean you're pregnant right now? Also hi femanon.
>>
>>25372418
Yeah, sure. Did it occur to you that the premise of your thread may be offensive to the woman who photo you used?

Please just stick to dick threads instead of pretending to like women. You are as offensive as you are dull.
>>
>>25372419
Sameeee if I ever have kids, I like being to get off with just one finger.
>>
>>25372314
That's so loose it needs medical attention though... it looks prolapsed.
>>
>>25372438
What do you mean "photo you used" you must have confused me with the OP.
>>
You, OP, are a bully. Why?
>>
>>25372314
Is that a MtF pussy? Looks too much like an axe wound
>>
>>25372452
Yes, I mistook you for OP. Sorry.

My point stands.
>>
>>25372571
Well if this is just a bully thread I'm fucking out.
>>
File: ppcsins-pride-1.jpg (167KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ppcsins-pride-1.jpg
167KB, 1280x720px
>>25372314
>>25372439
>>25372419
>>
hell, why not.

google phealinphine69 while you're waiting for girls to build up the courage to post their caverns.
>>
>>25372314

I find this thread both interesting (on a clinical level) and repulsive (on a human one). It is clearly a sociological experiment-- or at least I'm choosing to view it as such.

So far it substantiates the theory that women have more relational aggression than men (as is evidenced by the presence of vocal female shit posters).
It also makes me wonder at the OP's self esteem. Where is all the hatred coming from? A place of anxiety? self loathing? feels of inadequacy?

Op, does your mother hate other women? We learn from our mothers how others should be treated. I bet yo mama taught you that it was ok to shame, humiliate, and dehumanize-- hatred is learned after all. Unless you are an intrinsically evil person, which is very rare.
>>
Tried this last year and every post was some guy posting pictures of a girl he's mad at.

Then the female posters going "Oh my god you're making girls feel self conscious you're fucking horrible".

Also the constant posts of "Vaginas can't be loose the muscles just go back to normal! It's all a myth to make women self conscious!"

I'd give up, /soc/ is pretty much tumblr tier stupid.
>>
>>25372419
Having a C-Section that is not medically necessary is more dangerous than a natural birth and is generally not recommended.
>>
>>25372692
Some women don't want rekt pussys let her do what she wants
>>
File: IMG_2440.jpg (38KB, 483x346px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2440.jpg
38KB, 483x346px
>>25372314
>>25372314
>>
>>25372438
Have you considered that there are legitimately women into being loose? (There are, there are dozens of tumblrs dedicated to it either run by women or fueled by submissions from women.)

>>25372557
Haha, good comedy post. The entire media and government is paying hundreds of millions of dollars to tell women that they're better than men and men are all stupid and helpless without them, I wouldn't worry about female children in the future.

>>25372671
The OP is a bit cringy in his response, I agree. Seems like a typical /soc/ pseudo-dom.
>>
>>25372687
OP was just banned from /sma/ for harassment.

I think your thread had a much different premise than this one. Everyone has their on tastes. I respect yours, and also appreciate your observations-- thanks for sharing.

There is no universally attractive pussy, just as there is no universally attractive woman.

This thread was intended to be inflammatory. It is both an attack on a specific individual and an attack on ALL women.
>>
>>25372723
Eh, I wouldn't know, I barely skim /soc/ nowadays. Judging just the OP post alone and not his first response, it seemed fine. I know a few women that legitimately love the idea of going larger and larger with what they play with, and the concept of "not even blank could pleasure you" gets them off, but eh. That seems to be what a lot of the posts on /soc/ about this are, just personal attacks.
>>
I normally don't understand those feminism hating /pol/tards, but the white knights in this thread reall need to chill. There's a tread for basically everything and no one gives a shit if it's offensive. Small boobs, fat girls, small dicks, hairy pussy. Why are loose vaginas offensive all of the sudden? You could see it as empowering to women who do have loose vaginas and are self conscious about it. Here are guys whose kink is what they are ashamed of. Fuck off, white knights.
>>
>>25372761
Most younger women (18-25) are as self conscious about their vaginal tightness as most guys are about dick size.

Seeing a picture of a vagina that looks similar to theirs with somebody saying it's loose, instantly makes them feel bad about themselves, much like the bait pictures of "average size dick thread" showing a 9 inch dick to make guys feel self conscious.

I wouldn't worry too much about it. It's the same reaction you'd get if you created a thread like "/saggy/" or something, about saggy breasts.
>>
>>25372761
This. Or it's just buttmad sjw sluts. It's not our fault that 99% of men want a nice snug vagina.
>>
This thread is a better troll than the hairy nipples thread a few weeks ago.

Good work, OP.
>>
>>25372314
lmao
>>
>>25372314
How is it that loose when she isn't even in her forties yet?
>>
>>25372902
Plenty of women are into fisting/large toys. Nothing wrong with it.
>>
>>25372439
you like getting off with one finger but only if you have kids?
>>
>>25372906
I know most women who have a child have vaginas like that, but I didn't know toys could do that.
>>
To be honest, I really like fisting women. However, I prefer to fist asses than vaginas because I like how extra-degrading it is, and it preserves more of the vaginal tightness that way.

Anyone agree?
>>
>>25372912
>I know most women who have a child have vaginas like that, but I didn't know toys could do that.
You know that? For a fact? Or you read it online once?

Most women, that only have one or two kids, do actually return to being nearly as "tight" as they were before having kids even without exercises. That is, over a period of time.

The women that enjoy stretching are typically the ones that stay loose.
>>
>>25372314
That looks really uncomfortable t b h. I'm a virgin female and I couldn't imagine being able to practically breathe with my vagina. owo
>>
HELLOOOOOOO IN THERE
>>
>>25372918
L O N D O N
>>
>>25372671
this is the gayest shit i ever read
>>
Ahhh yes, /soc/, the realm of chuds who do not actually understand how female genitals work. Its always good to see you turd machines talk so much about things you know absolutely zero about.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.