[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else here have a hand fetish? We used to have hand

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

Does anyone else here have a hand fetish? We used to have hand threads on an almost daily basis but I haven't seen one in a while...
>>
Picked it up from my ex. She loved to kiss, lick and suck my fingers, palms, wrist and the back of my hand.
>>
>>25369944

Ugh, yeah, love doing this and having it done to me.

But only if they have nice hands.
>>
>>25369954

She liked mine enough to put them in her mouth. Cant be too bad right?
>>
>>25369956

Are yours pretty big? That's like almost a guaranteed turn on for me.
>>
>>25369957

Mhm, about 4 almost 5 inches across the palm alone. My fingers are a little stubby but still long despite that.
>>
I think nail polish is hot af, but other than that, not really a thing. Although I do kinda have a thing for
certain kinds of gloves.. pls no bully.
>>
I like hands but totally natural.
>>
>>25369934
I had a girlfriend who was into my hands. Weird things like tapping my fingers on a desk or playing guitar turned her on, she said.
>>
>>25370731
What makes it hot, the dexterity or something?

I thought it was weird of her to like it, at least as a trait in me. My hands aren't remarkable in any discernible way.
>>
>>25370743
I imagine size is a factor when hands are your thing as well? Mine were small, the same size as hers, and she still thought it was the bee's knees.
>>
File: dreqdews.jpg (11KB, 520x272px) Image search: [Google]
dreqdews.jpg
11KB, 520x272px
>>25370745
I mean, they're still small now, but they were small then, too
>>
>>25370754
Are hands attractive to you outside of playing instruments?

Pardon the thousand questions, I just find myself curious.
>>
>>25370772
So like, seeing whatever the hands are grabbing give way? Kinda like seeing that the hands are strong?
>>
>>25370781
I guess I can kinda see what people would like in that. Kinda like an in-control thing if you're dominant, or a being-nurtured/guided if you're more submissive?
>>
File: Mona_Lisa_(copy,_Hermitage).jpg (262KB, 1433x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Mona_Lisa_(copy,_Hermitage).jpg
262KB, 1433x1920px
When I was 12 years old I found an artbook of the Mona Lisa...
>>
File: IMG_20170620_041930.jpg (2MB, 2679x4762px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170620_041930.jpg
2MB, 2679x4762px
>>25370791
To me? Normal lol

Some burns/cuts from working kitchens for about three years now. Palms got lots of lines and such, but they've always been like that. And a spare hair tie on my right ring finger because as a fashion statement lol
>>
File: IMG_20170620_041851.jpg (2MB, 3348x5952px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170620_041851.jpg
2MB, 3348x5952px
>>25370804
Maybe not when you see the rest of what it's connected to, but made me blush nonetheless
>>
>>25370811
>>25370825
Dammit, wrong post lol
>>
File: IMG_20170620_052220.jpg (2MB, 3348x5952px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170620_052220.jpg
2MB, 3348x5952px
>>25370852
I started doing it about two years ago. I had $100 rolled up, tied together with a hair tie. I loaned my buddy the hundred but kept the hair tie because I thought I'd need it. I couldn't keep it on my wrist because it was too tight, so I wrapped it around a finger a few times instead.

Aside from a three-ring impression, there's no constriction or anything like that.
>>
>>25369934
I don't have a hand fetish but I like seeing a man's hands on and in my body.
>>
File: approved.jpg (97KB, 801x714px) Image search: [Google]
approved.jpg
97KB, 801x714px
Idk... lol.

But i am very influenced by hands. Ive been thinking about them since i was early teens. Its funny when you look at old photos from the 40-50. Everyones got humungus hands from all hard work. Atleast in my family's photo's. Looks like a bunch of banans hanging down at the end of the sleeve.

My dad has really thick hands. Something i did not really notice untill my mother started talking about my fathers hands. Mine are somewhat thick too. Short and stubby i hear. Porbably cause of genetics and strength training now and then over an rather long period of time.

But for me it means respect to see swollen hands of leather. Its a sign of struggle imho. And the difference between a "sturdy" hand and a dead fish in a handshake is night and day. It may be a tad bit primitive. I guess everything is in some sense. :-]

Something that i noticed is that almost all alcoholics have large hands. Any guesses?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.