[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How normal is it to be 25 and have never had a date? Personally,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_5369.png (1MB, 675x583px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5369.png
1MB, 675x583px
How normal is it to be 25 and have never had a date? Personally, I know none of my friends in my boat.. how uncommon is this? I am a little socially shy and anxious sometimes but I think I can communicate well with people and like to conversate. It's just hard for me to approach a girl randomly these days because I went through college and everything just focusing on me and thinking it will happen naturally and I'll meet a girl who likes me or something.

Idk if it's really as true as I think but I assume girls never find me physically attractive whenever I'm online dating and I've never been able to get a single date. Now I know I'm not bad looking. I am not weird, boring and-/or autistic so I blame my looks, I think. I can't even blame my personality because girls don't even like me enough to invest time into talking to me.
>>
I haven't either, and am older, so don't feel alone OP.
>>
>>25369611
Look, go out into the world and do something you really enjoy doing. Once you are happy a girl will notice that you're happy and she will come into your life to change that...

You can always practice the art of flirting online with kik. Doesn't matter if you fleet with a guy or girl, just flirt. It will build up your confidence for the real thing. (I have helped a few guys out by being their serigate girlfriend on kik, and yes I'm a guy, it still helped).
>>
>>25369611
I'm 27 and never had a date
I was home-schooled and then too shy in college to really do anything with anyone else. So I'm pretty much at the point where I'm just resigning myself to being a lonely old hermit.
Plus I live in Utah where the majority of women get married as soon as they can. There is practically no one my age that isn't married.
>>
>>25369611
i have no job and still have the hottest girlfriend just used matt hoss videos and techniques
>>
>>25369611
I think it's hard to meet people because everybody is at different points in their lives.
I've had guys approach me several times through the years I was going to college, but I just wasn't ready or willing back then. Now I look back and wonder what could have been, whether I would have kids by now.
When you see an opportunity to talk to somebody you like, just do it. You might meet somebody who's heading in the same direction.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.