[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's get another clean thread going! Post your details,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 12

File: IMG_20170618_230626.jpg (164KB, 1800x1012px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170618_230626.jpg
164KB, 1800x1012px
Let's get another clean thread going!

Post your details, hobbies/interests and your kik username, and chat with other anons about, well, whatever really.
>>
25 m ger
kik:mhmatkik
I really like beeing lazy and giving my opinion to stuff.
>>
Click314
>>
19/m/Spain

Kik: alanwake16
I'm geeky af
>>
Kik is dededelicious
18 m
sack of shit that likes drawing, playing guitar, reading and vidya
>>
22/F/Ireland

Been babysitting all evening night, finally got some time to myself but since I'm not at home, there's not much to do.

I love videogames (RPG, Action Adventure), music (particularly rock and metal), reading (Fantasy), and movies & TV shows - at least to some extent.

I'm open to chatting about or discussing anything really, not just what I have listed above, so feel free to message me

My Kik is FellOffTheFloor if anyone would like to chat!
>>
>>25365749
username not found
>>
>>25365818
You sure you typed it correctly? A couple of people have already messaged me.
>>
25 / F / braindeadvirtually

I like dogs, books, politics, working out and dark chocolate.
I will pretend to be open-minded while judging you silently.
>>
File: IMG_4455.jpg (834KB, 1920x2560px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4455.jpg
834KB, 1920x2560px
25/M/SC

Single dad. Pretty into politics, business, forex, and other nerdy stuff.

Prefer women

Skitzy42
>>
American indian, 22m looking to meet people from europe and anyone who considers themselves unique

manovvthewoods

manovvthewoods
>>
27/m
trapezoiding
any convo is fine, tell me a story
>>
21/trans girl/US
Mostly looking to talk to other trans folks from the US or Canada
I'm into music, movies, games, literature, art, whatever else other than those things are cool too
I've been on hrt for over 18 months, and I don't mind talking to people that need advice or help with gender stuff

AlexErin9
>>
26/f/ south US
bored while watching shit hulu while i cant sleep, we can talk about anything
kik: rhiclxxx
>>
File: 1492845898318.jpg (723KB, 2139x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1492845898318.jpg
723KB, 2139x1200px
18/m/california

>hobbies/interests
far-right politics, philosophy, and aesthetics, european history, classical art and art history, old school runescape, photography, reading/books, and a love for hiking/urbex/travel

>looking for
engaged, lively, and interesting/quirky/weird people who may or may not share my interests

>not looking for
nudes, drugs, etc

>kik

stardustviking
>>
>A/S/L
25/M/US
>Interests
Pets (I have a bunch), music (Mostly rock, rap, indie, and bluegrass, but I'll listen to pretty much anything if you want to send me something), literature, cooking/baking, politics, Comic books, Star Trek, and basically anything outdoors but mostly kayaking or hiking.
>Kik/Discord
casuallyinflammatory
>>
30/m/Sweden, but moved to the Philippines last year.

I'm just bored, and might fall a sleep soon.
I love popcorn and rhum mixed with tang, but we can talk about whatever.
>>
>>25367828
Shit, my Kik is bo_ko
>>
22/m switzerland, straight.
Im bored.
My kik is thebignothing33
>>
File: Mr Muffin.jpg (136KB, 523x600px) Image search: [Google]
Mr Muffin.jpg
136KB, 523x600px
27 M California
Biking, Video Games, 420, extremely pessimistic, kind of an asshole, plus I'm a loser.
bikelphelps420
>>
18/human/US east coast

I like to discuss /x/ related things (paranormal and such), Astronomy related things I especially like theories. I play some vidya mostly MOBAs and fps.

subparscientist is my kik
>>
20/m/uk (Exeter)

Easier to just list the boards I lurk desu
/g/ /his/ /int/ /asp/ /sp/ /fit/ /pol/ /trv/

kik: stillchasingswell
>>
25 m USA
kik: ii_f22
For work my intests are graphic design , illustration, motion graphics & ui/ux, for fun I enjoy nature , travel, world politics, history , Americana

I enjoy well made content whether it's food, movies, tv, podcasts, stories, weed, oil, beer; etc.

Looking to chat about whatever, would be cool to find someone to do design / art projects with for fun
>>
19 m Canada
Kik: anon anon

Just left a restaurant job, soon starting a job working as a producer for a theatre company. After the summer I'm going back to school for my second term in the same subject. After I finish the program in another year, I'm going to school again to study live and studio sound design.

When I'm free I tend to listen to music, watch movies, and occasionally play vidya. Also play several instruments. I'd like to go out more to do more photography, maybe do some rock climbing and hiking too. In general I just enjoy talking to people.
>>
File: IMG_3303.jpg (342KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3303.jpg
342KB, 1242x2208px
I don't have a Kik but I have Snapchat and I post on there like every day

I'm into fitness, outdoors, gaming, netflix, food & girls

INSTABLOCK if I get dick pics. I have a boyfriend.

Snap: ghazalgee
>>
Kik me @ immacry for lols
>>
27/F/TX

I like Sci-Fi and Fantasy books, T.V., and movies. I listen to pop, rap, and hip-hop. I play M:tG;. Up for chatting with people about pretty much whatever.

Kik: Madamestarr12
>>
30/F/MO

Looking for interesting people, any topic pretty much.

Kik: Brh_86
>>
23/fem
kik: StrikingDown
I like video games, body mods, music, books and dogs.
I study psychiatric nursing.
>>
cthulhu440
25/M/Belgium
intrested in:

Metal/rock
Comics
Pepakura(sort of papercraft
learning guitar
Cosplay
Books
Fantasy stuff
Anything really
>>
>>25365749
I've gotten a lot of messages, sorry if I don't get back to you guys
>>
>>25365532
21/m/LA

hobbies include getting drunk in public a lot and also high and recently broke up with gf cuz she wanted to use her penis on me again

kik username: wawad2
>>
27/F/UK
Xx02x
Not sexual but interested in morally ambiguous people
>>
18/m/Texas
kik is billybobjoethe13th

Hobbies are making junk in my garage, messing with Arduinos and doing the type of crap you see on /biz/ for the lolz
When I'm too tired I just get comfy on /pol/ or watch a timeless show (e.g. Spongebob or something)
>>
23, m, east coast

lofi music, film, jrpgs, maybe league, reading, sleep

looking to share music and waste time

unsati
>>
Kik: laufing

I play vidya, recently trying to work out and eat better. If you want I can send videos of me shittily playing my ukulele.
>>
25/m/us
Kik: theshadestep
Anime, manga, video games, longboarding, fishing, canoeing, hiking.
>>
Olorinkujo
27/m
>>
Heskoo2
22/m /fl
Into gaming movies, shows, anime, hit me up
>>
25/M/USA

Recovering introvert and perpetually awkward when trying to form my thoughts, just don't confuse lacking quick responses for indifference if I don't reply right away. I'm into politics, history, most sports, some aspects of Japanese culture and some anime although I don't watch too much, I also enjoy international cultures and conversing with people from other countries, and I also love food and I do intense workouts in part for the amount of food I know I can eat after.

kik: delirious.otter
>>
24 f europe
Im a private physics tutor that writes a story as a hobby, i regularly pay people who can draw to draw out the story and any ideas i come up with, i also play vidya on steam (no not mobas)
>>
24 m. Kik: bloodyhell01092
Blood. Guts. Gore. Horror. Video games. Metal. Sick and twisted
>>
18 f australia
Someone to chat in my time zone pleaase

m0usekat
>>
>>25370776
Forgot to add kik, jessicajester500
>>
22/m/Spain
Kik: derptardo
I'm bored, just looking for someone to chat.
>>
File: 1496167830167.png (292KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1496167830167.png
292KB, 720x1280px
34 m USA
straight, married, polyamorus
Into vidya, politics, current events and other assorted bullshit.
My wife is vanilla, so no pics, sorry.
I have 2 cats and a dog.
>>
>>25371434
Kik = blueh8
>>
29/M/AUS

Up late and bored! Took some Valium and now just looking for someone to chat to while I inevitably lay awake in bed for the next 3 hours.

Music, movies, books, will talk about anything.

kik: nowhere.plains
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-06-20-13-30-25.png (278KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-06-20-13-30-25.png
278KB, 1440x2560px
27 m
Kik UsesNoJutsu

If you are into anime or videogames, MTG, or tabletop, I'm your guy.

If you are a femannon, +10 I will reply
If you share memes, +10 I will reply

(Yes the stats stack.)
>>
File: Screenshot_20170620-164501~2.png (190KB, 1080x1304px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170620-164501~2.png
190KB, 1080x1304px
>18/F/America but from Belarus

>Interests
Movies, music, some games, books, drawing. Ask me more stuff and you'll figure it out

Don't be an ass and don't send dick pics, do something interesting instead.

>Kik
KatyaKat_
>>
>>25372656
Fake
>>
>>25373209
Fake as in dude pretending to be girl or fake as in the owner didnt post?
>>
File: Screenshot_20170621-024028.png (195KB, 1065x1698px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170621-024028.png
195KB, 1065x1698px
BJJ and martial arts related kik group. Feel free to join, a few 4channers there.
If you can't scan the group is #brazilianjiujitsu, or leave your contact so you can be added.
>>
>>25373209
Someone is upset I didn't respond? ): I'd love to see your proof that I'm fake
>>
>>25372656
>>25373332
My Id is fuged for some reason
>>
>>25373335
You posted from a different IP
>>
>>25373384
Well yeah I know how it works, just strange it happened because I haven't left where I am. Or I'm just stupid
>>
Shmuples

looking for people to chat with as i work on some art junk
>>
kik:Zach.McZucc
male
i'm 21
i don't take dick pics
i take N U D E S
or hmu just for chat idc honestly
>>
18/f
fembee
just looking for a chat
>>
m 19
dgsata11
>>
19/f
kik: holly_would_

interested in your dogs, memes, and if youre into drawing or some kind of creative work I'd love to see

no dickies pls, and dont ask for pics of me im sorry im too shy
>>
From a group chat lookin for new friends to talk to and get to know. We talk about just about anything. No dicks or you get da kick and don't be annoying. If interested let me know I work weird hours but Ill check here and my kik every couple hours for about a week or so

isawafoxonce
>>
>>25374149
Not her.
>>
21/M/southern US
Kik: Pumpkindicklatte
I like dogs, tattoos, station wagons, and vidya. Stuck at work and would just appreciate some new people to talk to.
>>
File: saat.gif (2MB, 320x231px) Image search: [Google]
saat.gif
2MB, 320x231px
26/m/northeast

Kik is pajamamers

Talk to me about anything you want, I'm up for it. I work for usps so ask me about mail if you want to I suppose
>>
31/m/Virginia

Love board and video games. And good conversation.

Kik: Xerethil10
>>
File: cat.jpg (133KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
cat.jpg
133KB, 1600x1200px
21/m/Germany
I like cats
kik: Arcus_tan
>>
File: Screenshot_20170621-153509~2.png (196KB, 1080x1393px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170621-153509~2.png
196KB, 1080x1393px
>19/F/Some slavic country

I'll talk about anything really, movies, music, art, and history are some of my interest. Making fun of degenerates is also a good one.

If you're just going to try to get nudes you can kindly piss off

>Kik
Dasha.hl
>>
18/M/US
Kik: Jon.Doe5523

I'm really into science, art, philosophy etc.
just looking for some casual conversation with interesting people
>>
Sunkissedkween

Feminine gay
Looking for chats with anyone :)
>>
eminekochan

33/f/MN

I like horror movies, giant robots, and sci/fi fantasy. Plus some history.

I'm not always on kik - mostly on weekends, sometimes late on weeknights.
>>
28 m tx usa
kik: samwichking
Vidya, board games, liftan, drawing, comics and movies/television are my thing. I could go for some bad horror recommendations as well.
>>
18/m/australia
i'm sad and i like music
declandorf
Thread posts: 74
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.