[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Looking for a sissy slave I'm 28, live in Miami, have my

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 1496065084096.jpg (525KB, 1000x990px) Image search: [Google]
1496065084096.jpg
525KB, 1000x990px
Looking for a sissy slave

I'm 28, live in Miami, have my own home, and good paying job. I'm into traps but all the hot ones are taken or literal whores. I'm looking for a trap or femboy who wants to be my housewife. I'll pay for your travel and take care of you but you must follow these rules:

>be somewhat passable and have a fair sized dick
>take and pass a test for STD's
>you will only wear girls clothes
>you will act like a girl
>you will never leave the house
>you will take hormones
>you will regularly do enemas
>you will cook and clean and have dinner ready for me when I get back from work
>you will give up your mouth and/or boipussy on demand
>you must have a cum fetish or at least tolerate it
>you will get barebacked and creampied daily
>you will take loads in your mouth and swallow it or let it dribble out of your mouth and down your body
>you will leave any cum on your skin and/or clothes untouched until I tell you to clean up
>you will be ready for sex the moment I get back from work
>you will receive blowjobs and fuck my ass when I'm in the mood
>you will be into bondage including being tied up and used for hours at a time
>you will be videotaped getting fucked
>recordings of you being fucked will be played on our tv non-stop and you will watch them and masturbate to them
>you will fuck any other guy or tranny I bring home

If anyone is interested, let me know and we can exchange information. This is not a joke; if you go through with it, the first thing we're doing to going to an attorney's office and you're giving me power of attorney over you. Once you commit, there's no backing out.
>>
You're delusional if you think this is actually a viable forum for you to find such a person.
>>
>>25364915
Meme harder, I like these delusional stories.
>>
>>25364915
Fun fantasy, and if I ever get isolated from my whole family maybe I'll take you up on it
>>
>>25364935
Dunno man sounds pretty hot and I'm straight, except for the must NEVER leave the house part, why waste a passable trap in girls clothes away in some shithole
>>
>>25364915
Hot, if I were a loser with a pretty face and with no friends and family, I'd do it.
>>
Ey man, you're gonna have to allow some autonomy. You know how hard it is to look after someone full-time?
>>
>>25364915
I'd consider it if I were allowed to leave the house...
>>
>>25364915
Why don't you want me, anon? </3
>>
>>25364915
I'm in.
>>
>>25364935
>>25364946
You'll never find what you don't start searching for. The chances of finding (and starting meaningful contact with) someone matching his interests is pretty low here, but it's also non-zero.
Still, seems like OP would be better suited on something like collarspace or even maybe recon.
>>
>>25364915
>Once you commit, there's no backing out.
i don't think you know what power of attorney is...
>>
File: images (10).jpg (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images (10).jpg
5KB, 225x225px
I live in russia, I am intersted in your arrangement,
There is photo of me posted with comment.
>>
Do you have any email to exhange information?
>>
Im a qt 21 y/o sissy that is heavily into this, i live in Sydney though ;_;

>tfw would do this long term
>>
Drop your email op, I'm at least interested in visiting you under those arrangements!
>>
>>25364915
This fucking nigga thought that he would go on 4chan and make a thread and get his whole infinite life supply of boipussy. This fucking nigga.
>>
I didn't like the part where it says that I have to fuck your butt. Or have my dick sucked. Or fuck different people.
>>
>>25367315
this
also can't leave the house and getting recorded..
oh and
>you will have dinner ready for me when I get back from work
>you will be ready for sex the moment I get back from work
like, at the same time..? sounds kinda gross tbqh
>>
http://www.strawpoll.me/13229119/

lets get the votes rolling
>>
>>25364915
Literally my fantasy I have had since I was 11. I wish this could be me, but I live in a different country and
>be somewhat passable
There was never a chance of me being passable.
>>
>>25364915
Taking hormones and enemas regularly are a bit much. Enemas too often are actually really bad for you, but since you're thinking with your cock and without much consideration I doubt you'd know that.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.