[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone just want to chat about relationships and stuff?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: chat_about_relationships.png (26KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
chat_about_relationships.png
26KB, 512x512px
Anyone just want to chat about relationships and stuff?

Kik: StarvedAtEase
>>
can we chat about the relentless nightmare that is our day to day existence?
>>
>>25362261
I don't see any problem with that.
>>
Talk about that here my /soc/ anon
>>
I'm kind of in a dilemma here. My girlfriend is nearly perfect for me in terms of personality traits (she's intellectual, she doesn't really get angry at anything that I do, is ridiculously loyal, and is the definition of a freak), but, she's a bit on the chubby side.

Would you guys be able to look past that if the girl was otherwise perfect, or would that be a bit of a deal breaker? I feel shallow for asking.
>>
>>25363303
I personally would. I mean unless shes being unhealthy then whats the problem. It sounds like your trying to find a fault. Di you have long term plans with the lady?
>>
>>25363326
I don't know, there's literally nothing wrong with her. You're right, I'm just trying to find a fault.

It's just that my mother routinely calls her fat behind her back and I'm just worried about the familial stigma that would be behind me if I opted to marry her.

Also, she's chubby, but tastefully chubby. She's very curvy. However, I'm worried about what her physique would look like years from now if I do decide to marry her.

She doesn't go to the gym, so I can't imagine her body remaining the way it is over the years.
>>
>>25363334
Well if you love this girl so much you should stand up for her. (Not snarky) but yiur mom sounds like shes kind of a bitch if thats the only thing she doesnt like about her. I mean why not be active together? Ny ex and i would do that and we were feeling good for veing active. If the weight is a concern. How long you two been together? Also congrats on finding a compatible mate.
>>
>>25363361
Oh no offense taken man, my mom is a total bitch, I've lived with her for 18 years. Also, I like your advice, and I'll definitely consider it, no reason we can't both work out together.

We've been together for 2 years now, and honestly it doesn't even feel like it. The time has zoomed by, she's really something.
>>
>>25363381
You can keep eachother in good health and it can be small things like hiking or a walk. Bike riding.
That's badass! Then make it work. Like i would lpve to find a lady i can be that compatable with haha. But seriously if your happy then dont squander it.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.