[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anybody here ever been skinny dipping? What was the experience

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 2

File: skinny_dipping.jpg (124KB, 470x553px) Image search: [Google]
skinny_dipping.jpg
124KB, 470x553px
Anybody here ever been skinny dipping?
What was the experience like?
Who did you do it with and if so, how did you convince them to do it? Or how did they convince you?
Where did you do it?
Did you get caught?

I've always wanted to do it but all my friends are pussies. Let me live vicariously through your experiences
>>
>>25361789
Bumping within 3 minutes??

>>25361782
>Anybody here ever been skinny dipping?
Yes, several times
>What was the experience like?
Nice. Freeing.
>Who did you do it with and if so, how did you convince them to do it? Or how did they convince you?
With bf. It was something we both wanted to do, no convincing necessary
>Where did you do it?
At the nudist beach near us
>Did you get caught?
Only in the sense that there were other people around. We weren't doing anything forbidden.

I'm not sure how much there really is to say about this topic but if it interests you OP good luck getting the opportunity some time soon
>>
Twice, once was during summer break with two guys and two girls. Went to a local small lake and into a sauna afterwards

The other time was during a school trip near the ocean. Our neighboring class had two blonde polish twins in it, so that was quite the nice experience
>>
>>25361822
I assume you're in Europe where people aren't as prudish about nudity. I'm very jealous

>>25361816
Thanks for the info! I hope someday soon
>>
>>25361782
Yes.
Naked and wet?
Being naked is pretty average. Dunno why you'd need to be convinced.
Nude beaches or my cabin and stuff like that.
No? Do people even care outside the bible belt/australia/other shitty places?
>>
>>25361857
I'd love to go with a big group of friends some time but have never really broght it up
>>
>>25361870
Same, nude beaches are pretty common in EU.
>>
>>25361881
I'm from Canada but that is true.
>>
>>25361870
>>25361881
You Eurofags have it good. God why is the US so fucking backwards?

(the answer is the effect of puritanical Christianity on society)
>>
>>25361904
Yep I agree on that answer
>>
>>25361874
You wouldn't happen to be in South Florida would you?
>>
>>25361925
Nope, the UK
>>
>>25361940
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>>25361955
This might be the perfect opportunity to ask what that meme is all about.

And not London. South coast.
>>
File: 1497508235293.jpg (96KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1497508235293.jpg
96KB, 960x960px
>>25361782
>be 5 or 6
>visiting my grandpa in georgia
>he owned a massive piece of property ~75 miles northwest of atlanta
>two of my half cousins were there
>never met them before, both were about twice my age
>the girl didn't say or do much, spent most of the time in the mud room watching tv
>the boy would hang out with me all the time
>we would go out in the creek and play with the box turtles and bullfrogs
>there was a half assed attempt at a pool made on the side of the house
>was an above ground concrete box with an elbow of pvc pipe at the end that you had to plug with a sink plug
>to fill it you had to throw in a garden hose and wait forever for it to fill up
>grandpa had left to go to town for groceries and left us at the property
>the boy suggests we skinny dip in the pool
>his sister immediately nopes out and go up loft on the other side of the house
>he pressures me into going
>finally give in
>water is cold as fuck
>he jumps in, screams, and jumps back out
>i got comfortable after a few minutes and just stayed in
>grandpa came back and saw me swimming around
>pulled up alongside the pool, tossed me a soda, and told me to have fun
>don't think he knew or cared if I was naked
>turned out to be a pretty good time
>>
Have done it a few times at rivers and beaches but never with others.
>>
>>25361974
Like deserted rivers and beaches?

>>25361971
Cool story bro (and I mean that sincerely)
>>
>>25361988
>Like deserted rivers and beaches?

Yes.
>>
I live in Exeter and go hiking/camping with some friends often. I've gone skinny dipping in Fernworthy reservoir quite a few times, and never really had to convince anyone. It's the obvious thing to do because it's in the middle of the woods and there's no point getting clothes wet just to carry them back.

I've been caught by passer by but they don't seem to care all that much.
>>
>>25361782
Living in Pennsylvania there are rivers, creeks, and lakes all over the place.
I couldn't even estimate how many times friends and I have gone skinny-dipping.
When it's night was the best since the water was inky dark.
>Had sex in a slow moving creek once. Another couple was with a gf and I. It was sweltering hot so we decide to go to a favorite spot that nobody else went to and was fresh and clean.
>The water was freezing which was refreshing. I always had a fantasy of outdoor sex. Gf is down 100. Tough time getting hard because of how cold water is. Still get it in but both of us are shivering cold after a few minutes and give up. Fml

We ended up going home and fucking so fiercely that I ripped her a little.
>>
>>25362140
Haha that's hilarious.
I wish we had more nature and shit in Florida.
Down here we just have swamps and urban
>>25362113
Another fucking Torrie. We get it, Europe is fine with nudity. Looking more for experiences from the States
>>
I would never go swimming clothed. My friends are perfectly fine with being nude around each other anyways, so summers are full of joy.
>>
>>25362243
2 questions

1. Are you in Europe?
2. Are you a female?

Europeans and females are more open to being naked around each other
I feel like with guys there's the whole "gay" stigma
>>
>>25362252
Yes, I am from Europe. I'm a male, but the group of friends I am referring to is of mixed gender.
>>
>>25362252
I'm not going to try to say you're wrong about a "gay stigma" however, as a straight guy that has been naked in front of everyone including gays, it's only a big deal if you make it a big deal.
Case in point, last weekend at a BBQ my bff asked me to pull my cock out for his mother in law. .03 seconds later I had my cock in her hand. Taboo? Maybe. I just don't care!
>>
>>25362275
Heh, my parents in law often join in at the nude beach as well. Not a single fuck is given.
>>
>>25362337
That's cool.
I go to a clothing optional festival one weekend outta the year where I drink until the sun comes up while dancing naked around a sacred fire with naked strangers. Old, young, men, women, sexy, not so sexy. Pretty much everybody.
It's completely non sexual but so very liberating.
I'll be there again within the next 30 days!!!
>>
>>25362351
Yep, that's often the case with nudism. Everyone is naked, people of all ages and body shapes. And the best thing is that nobody cares and it is completely liberating yet non-sexual.

What event are you attending? I'm curious to learn. I do know about a really small scale nudist music festival around where I live one day every year, but that would be it.
>>
>>25362368
I live in NY now but it's at a place near the NY/PA border.
The festival I attend is called Sirius Rising. It has enough of a following that I've danced with qts from as far as New Orleans, Seattle, and Quebec. To name a few.
It's a great time!
>>
>>25362275
You sound like my kind of guy

Yeah I know it's only a big deal if you make it a big deal.

I don't but everyone else does!
>>
>>25362412
Thanks for the kind words.
I have a shit ton of getting naked or walking into a party with my cock out stories!
I don't care if others do make a big deal. As long as I'm having fun I'm oblivious lol
>>
>>25361782
Yes. I'm a nudist, I go skinny dipping all the time. It's fantastic. Feel free to ask me anything.
>>
Recently joined a nudist group that's been doing skinny dipping twice a week in one of the members' backyard pool. It's been pretty nice.
>>
>>25361782
Skinny dipping is fun. It's just like regular swimming, honestly. But more fun. Especially if you're drunk or on drugs. I've gone skinny dipping in numerous oceans and seas
>>
>>25362237
Yo south Florida is great for skinny dipping. You're clearly just doing it wrong.
>>
>>25361782
Yup. Its just like swiming with but you get out of the water you dont have to pull your trunks off your cock and balls. To be honest if youve known the people for more then a few weeks just pull your suite off and jump in. No one will say shit or just laugh. If they talk ditch them they will keep your closet freak trapped. If you have to asked its time to put your big boy pants on. Well in less your american this place is fucked up for somethings.
>>
Went to the bar with three girls and a guy, walked out of the bar, crossed the street and walked down to Hilo Bay and we all got naked and went in...
>>
some friends in high school.
felt fairly normal.
was pretty cold because it was a lake though,
>>
I doubt OP is looking for exactly this scenario, but...
I've skinny dipped a few times with friends while we were wasted as fuck. The beach is like 5m away from where we drink/party, so we sometimes go throw ourselves into the water. Most of the time we bother to put on swimming shorts, but like 3 times some of us were too drunk to care about that.
It wasn't anything special, we always kept to higher sea level so that our crotches were underwater. I guess some of them saw my dick when I jumped out of the water to catch the ball we were throwing around. None of the girls ever went fully nude, only bra-less. Not that it matters, I'm completely fucking blind without my glasses.

Got a kinda funny story, though it will probably sound degenerate as fuck to any non Slavs here.
>I'm like 18, most of us are in the 16 to 20 age group
>getting wasted
>had a ridiculous tolerance, one of my friends tries to keep up
>obviously fails, but does a line to keep up
>decide we gonna go swim
>go grab our swimming suits and towels
>change and meet at the pier
>that friend for some reason decides to get naked
>say fuck it, undress while I'm already in the water
>have some really deep conversation while waiting for our friends to arrive
>move to the shallow area, like slightly over our feet
>we start crawling through the water because it's fucking cold outside
>he mentions that this is like his army training, except with more sand in his dick
>we both agree this is a very important observation, start talking about politics and guns
>our friends join us
>we just chill in the water, talking
>the friend decides we totally need something to throw around
>we get out of the water and go look through the camp to steal a beach ball or something
>it's like 4am, we are both completely wasted and nude, running around the tents
>finally find some small ball
>return to the beach, throw it around for some time
>get bored, we all go back and dry off/get clothed
>proceed to get even more wasted
>>
>>25366189
Oh really? Enlighten me oh wise one who probably doesn't even live in Florida
>>
>>25363248
Where do you live? Do you live in a nudist resort or just walk naked around your house?
>>
>>25368300
>TFW I will never be Slav, but I want to be just as degenerate
>>
>>25368582
Not the guy you're replying to, but a simple google search brings up Haulover Beach. I've heard there are plenty of nude beaches and resorts around Florida. Just look for one.
>>
>>25361782
>>25368582
Yeah I live in south Florida... go to any beach at night time, take off your clothes, go in the water
>>
>>25368587
I live in Southern California. There's really only one nudist beach and it's usually empty, which is nice. There's a couple resorts, but I tend to stay away from them because they're mostly retired people hangouts. And yes, when I get home from work I almost immediately undress and don't get dressed until I have to go to work the next morning.
>>
Did it when we were younger maybe around 16 at a friend's house. Equal number of guys and girls, the girls wouldn't do it but made us guys strip. We did it in the hopes that they would too. I remember being in the pool and seeing one of the girls swimming in front of me. I saw her grab a pair of goggles and go underwater in my direction. She stayed under for longer than normal just examining my package lol. I just let her because she was cute and super curious
>>
>>25368602
It's pretty cool yeah.
The difference between our, that is ex-Yu, drinking culture and other countries is so vast it's interesting as fuck.
>>
Was 17 and at a friend's house who had a pool, was us and 2 girls, one of which I had a big crush on. Long story short, his dick dwarfed mine and he ended up fucking the girl I liked later that night. So I'm not a big fan.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.