[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bisexuals, how do your preferences or kinks differ between

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: 1414680194975.jpg (157KB, 727x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1414680194975.jpg
157KB, 727x1000px
Bisexuals, how do your preferences or kinks differ between males and females?
>>
When I dress as a girl I wanna be fuvked my guys, when I'm just out as a guy I wanna get with a girl
>>
Bi guy here I like to be cuddly and cosy with guys and I like to be dominant with girls. Weird because I dont want a relationship with a guy. But I love the male body way too much I think guys are more physical attractive than girls. Iam so confused about myself I hope my post amkes sence,
>>
>>25360322
Usually I'm dominant with girls and submissive with guys
>>
>>25360322
I want to see girls diapered, seeing guys/traps/sissys diapered doesn't get me on as much
Also same situation for Hypnosis
Compliments and degrading can be from anyone though, and I love hearing what people would do to me if they had their chance, male or female
>>
>>25360700
Although now that I think about it might be because of the elusivity of girls
>>
Recently iv wanted to snowball with my gf, idk why but it turns me on so much thinking about sharing my big load with her
>>
>>25360322
I find female anatomy attractive and want to treat women like dolls.
I like getting wrecked by guys.
>>
I honestly fucking love when guys dress up in makeup, wear panties, and are generally super comfortable with their masculinity (enough to do all that, ya know). I love cuddly, playful boys and I adore larger, more dominant women.
>>
>>25360817
You'd like this thread
>>25334586
>>
No. I'm a submissive fucktoy for men and women.
>>
>>25360322
Doesn't really differ. I'm into chill experimental dom(mes) or switches, who are good with feedback. I'm a very simple woman, I know I can have a fantastic time no matter what kind of body my partner has so I care a great deal more about their personality because of it.
>>
>>25360322
I like to be submissive to women, and dominant to guys, though with guys I'm more switchy. Additionally, for guys I find myself much more attracted to femmy and trappy boys, whereas I like feminine or tomboyish girls.

>>25360413
>>25360519
I'm the opposite of you two~

>>25360700
Seeing or being diapered I find delicious on all genders.
>>
Bi femanon here
I realised I tend to be a sub when I'm with guys and a dom with girls.
>>
>>25362021
This is the right answer. Have a Snapchat?
>>
>>25360322

I am dommy and kinky with girls and much more vanilla with guys. Bordering on boring really.
>>
>>25362024
Nope
And I have a bf, sorry :/
>>
>>25360322
My straight friends ask why I am bi when they never see me interested in any men they would think I would be.
The thing is I am only interested in androgynous feminine guys because I love me some traps. I also have this thing where if I am with a guy I would treat them just like any other female except I would expect more from them to not be useless. When it comes to woman you need to teach them a bit but its worth it over time as I actually enjoy pussy over boipussi. I like being the man in the relationship regardless of gender.
>>
I don't have a lot of experience, so mostly I'm just feeling myself out a bit. I didn't really give any thought to wanting to fuck guys before I was married, because I was from a rural area and kind of avoided those thoughts, but I dunno. I'd like to talk my lady into a threesome. We're both bi, so it doesn't matter much what sex, but at this point I'm kinda pulling for another guy. Sometimes I suck on my dildo in the shower, and cum in, like, two tugs. It's crazy. I don't know my preference for guys. I thought it was the feminine ones, but every now and then I get my eye on thick cock sprouting out of a big strong man and my butthole puckers. I'm happy to entertain exploring that in the context of a threesome, and if she wants to explore another chick in that context it'd be cool. Another chick would be hot, with her, but I'm not that set on it just because. Cock, tho. I ain't getting that on any regular basis. And with my lady, I'm totally dominant. She likes to be choked. I mostly just want to drop to my knees and suck when I think about being with another guy. Suck and suck, then turn up my ass and let him own it. If I knew the guy well enough to know he was clean I'd want so badly to be bred like a dirty slut. God, just the thought of cum dripping out of my reamed hole... sorry, I got something to go take care of.
>>
Bi guy. Sub for both, with BDSM + pet play. But if it's a threeway I am inclined to help dom if the submissive is more submissive than me while still being a sub for the guy.
>>
Bi Male

Dom for males and females, Males I am definitely rougher with, and really only like submissive guys with similar fetishes, like D/s, petplay, feminization/sissification.

With Females, I'm more open to things, but still falls into D/s play.
>>
>>25360322
I'm a pretty masculine guy so i'm attracted to femininity.

When it comes to girls I like average-to-shapely boobies, a slim but sturdy frame, and a full bouncy butt. When it comes to guys, I'm attracted to both extremes of gender expression... either super feminine, twinky guys with girlish figures and soft facial features (who i basically see as girls with dicks), or super hunky dudes with some muscle and big juicy cocks (who i legitimately see as men i'm doing gay stuff with). Getting it on with hunky dudes is the only way i can express my feminine, slutty side without feeling emasculated.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.