[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friends, I am 26 year old Australian, work full time Monday

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1890.jpg (532KB, 1500x2668px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1890.jpg
532KB, 1500x2668px
Friends,

I am 26 year old Australian, work full time Monday to Friday but need to make extra money.

I'm not pretty enough to do cam shows or meet up for sex.

But I need other ideas!

Help me out? :)
>>
Get a second job.
>>
>>25355544
>I am 26 year old Australian, work full time Monday to Friday but need to make extra money.
>I'm not pretty enough to do cam shows or meet up for sex.

This pretty much describes me.

What do you need the extra money for?
>>
>>25355544
Nips are the best part of tits

Stop being weak and hiding them
>>
>>25355544
>>25355650
You're never too ugly to be a camwhore.
>>
>>25355654
So much this. Or even sex, I mean as long as you weigh less than me I'd pay $50 for sex.
>>
Remove the cupcake to gain our favor
>>
>>25355654
I'm a man, man.

Though I do agree. There's a type out there for everyone.
Some guys like fat chicks and would pay good money to see them naked on cam.
>>
>>25355667
Sorry for assuming your gender, fag.
>>
>>25355544
As Anon has already said, this is balderdash. If you are inclined to satisfy the desires of your clientele, then you can make a little money CWing. There's always SOMETHING that can be done to/with/by a woman that will amuse/arouse her audience.

So long as we are being chummy, how much do you need and what do you need it for?

Also, show us a couple of pictures with a timestamp and we'll mostly-honestly rate you and give you feedback.
>>
MELBOURNE
>>
You could get on cam. I help other girls out with getting started. Kik rougelacenick
>>
Ash pls.
>>
Where are you from? I'm in brisvegas rn
>>
If you're in melbourne, you could get paid to piss in my mouth.
>>
>>25355544
I'd pay for dirty Snapchat ;)
>>
>>25355544
Greeting From Dubai,

The internet has been grossly abused by scam artist and miscreants whose intention is to hurt. In as much as one should be careful, same time we should not allow negative to kill the positive potential in a realistic business, please read my proposal carefully is 100% Risk-free.

My name is Mr. Abdul Hakim the Branch manager, National Bank of Abu Dhabi Al Ain Int’l Airport Cash-Office Branch (UNITED ARAB EMIRATES), married with three children. I am writing this letter to ask for your support and co-operation to carry out this business opportunity in my department. After annual audit Last month in my branch I discover documents of a late client Mr. Andreas Schranner A German business magnate who made a numbered fixed deposit with this branch valued $12M (Twelve Million United State Dollars,) and I was lucky to have the scan documents with me in save position. I discovered from his contract employers, the Petroleum Corporation that Mr. Andreas Schranner, died in the plane crash Monday, 31 July 2000, (an air France jet liner) with his entire family and other passengers on board as you can confirm it yourself via the website below for (BBC NEWS:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/859479.stm

According to United Arab emirates banking law after the expiration of 14 (fourteen ) years, if nobody apply for the claim it will confiscate as state treasury if nobody apply for the claim, I am seeking for your support to stand as next of kin/ beneficiary to claim these funds so that we move it into useful investments, I am ready to share with you 40% for you and 60% will be kept for me, You will provide offshore account where the funds will be transferred to reason while I am contacting you is because I cannot stand in the forefront to claim the funds alone because I am currently working with the bank, reply to my private E-mail:([email protected])
>>
>>25358376
I will like you to provide me with the following details if you are interested:

(1) Your Valid Direct Tel/ Mobile/Fax Number.
(2) Your Full Name:
(3) Current Resident Address.
(4) Your Private E-mail Address.
(5) Your Occupation:
(6) Your Age and Sex:
(7) Your Nationality:

Then i shall furnish you with due process of concluding this transaction without any delay. please discard this message if you are not interested. One Passionate appeal, i will make to you is not to discuss this matter with anybody, if you have any reasons to reject this offer, please and please destroy this message as any Leakage of this information will be too bad for me at my work place as the Branch Manager National Bank of Abu Dhabi, here in U.A.E.

Thanks for your kind understanding.

Mr. Abdul Hakim
NBAD .United Arab Emirates
>>
>>25355544
We'll be the judge of that. Post more pics (inc timestamp).
>>
>>25356802
Different person than OP, but out of curiosity, how many people actually pay for Snapchats? How much? I've been considering camming for some extra $ and I know a lot of girls sell Snap, too..
>>
First, post nudes.

Second how much to have butt sex with you?
>>
File: IMG_20141004_000237.jpg (830KB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20141004_000237.jpg
830KB, 2592x1944px
>>25355544
Brisbane? I do solo cam shows but if I had a girl to do it with me, even after splitting 50/50 it would be wayyy more profitable.
>>
>>25355544
Daytrade with bitcoin
>>
>>25355667
No one said you can't camwhore as a guy.
>>
>>25358494
I know I have. I paid about $1 per photo and you can do personal videos or requests and charge more. I have no issue paying around those prices since it seems fair to me.
>>
>>25358494
Wouldn't mind seeing you on snap ;)
Taquitosaurus is mine
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.