[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do I look better with or without a beard? >inb4 you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: DSC_0052.jpg (3MB, 3456x3072px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0052.jpg
3MB, 3456x3072px
Do I look better with or without a beard?

>inb4 you look shit in both
>>
With.
>>
>>25355111
Nice trips
You look younger without
>>
>>25355111
the beard makes your jawline look bigger
>>
I think you need facial hair but not a scraggly looking beard. Maybe a nicely groomed goatee. Also get a hair cut.
>>
think you'd look best with the beard but shorter than you had it. an aside, you look like peter ustinov in both
>>
I like the beard, but shorter would be better and you could have a better haircut.
>>
>>25355111
With.

I say this as someone who doesn't normally like beards, but in your case I think it fits you well. I'm also going to agree with everyone else that you need to groom it better.
>>
>>25355218
>>25355272
Ok then, how often should I groom it, once a week?
>>
Hey bro. I dig the beard look. Like another anon said, you look younger without. Maybe some stubble at least would look good too.
>>
>>25355281
can't give you an exact time frame for how often... find a length that you like, and trim it when it gets too out of control. the length in your pic isn't so bad, but the stray hairs sticking out all over the place make it look unkempt. i've had mine from stubble up to 5 or 6 inches long, i like it around half an inch now. could always try going to a nice barber shop and asking them. if you're not into that, get a nice trimmer and play around with it yourself, find what you like
>>
>>25355281
Oh and once a week would be good, keep the neck clean and run some clippers through it if it gets too thick. I agree that a goatee would probably look cool on you. Not a lot of people like them it seems but a mustache might be cool. If you are feeling lazy you could always go for a trim at the barber and they would touch it up real nice. I loved my barber when I was in Nashville.
>>
>>25355308
>>25355314
Ok, thanks
>>
you look good with a beard OP, also get a nice haircut.
>>
>>25355111
Beard no mustache
>>
>>25355111
I vote for beard.

Though you could Old El Paso it and have both by only shaving half the bear off.
>>
>>25355111
Beard: DADDY
No beard: Downs Syndrome?
>>
>>25355111
Most definitely, 100% with
You go from like a 6 with beard to a 4 without
>>
>>25355111
with beard = manly/older
without = 15 year old virgin little brother
>>
>>25355111
you look so much better with the beard, proper hot.
>>
also you look like Scarce without the beard.
>>
File: viking-meme.jpg (22KB, 236x354px) Image search: [Google]
viking-meme.jpg
22KB, 236x354px
>>
File: very-short-hairstyles-for-men.jpg (54KB, 559x592px) Image search: [Google]
very-short-hairstyles-for-men.jpg
54KB, 559x592px
I reckon mate cut your hair short like pic
And Grow your beard back
>>
>>25355111
with the beard but trim it shorter
>>
>>25355111
Beard hides the 2chin and the cheeks
Keep the beard until you lose weight, once you're not fat you'll not need the beard
>>
>>25355111
you need to lose fat and learn to smile and have some energy in you

>>25357002
depends cheek and jawline after burning all the fat, if there is no chin and little jaw... its either beard or surgery
>>
>>25355111
You don't look like a shit. Never think like that. Beard suits you. Maybe try another shape.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.