[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

could I land a 7/10 or higher gf if I look like this and also

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: webcam-toy-photo14.jpg (36KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
webcam-toy-photo14.jpg
36KB, 800x600px
could I land a 7/10 or higher gf if I look like this and also have poor social skills?
>>
>>25354925
No
>>
>>25354925
Maybe if you got lucky
>>
>>25354942
>>25354947
what if I was charismatic?
>>
>>25354960
Still no, probably not, maybe if you started through text
Also maybe grow out your hair
>>
>>25354960
You don't really sound charismatic if you have poor social skills...

I would say to try and talk to people online. Have a phone conservation before you meet to break the ice. Work on your clothing and general attire. Grow a beard and get decent hair.
>>
>>25354925
You gave me low rate so fuck you
>>
>>25354925
Also smile and try not to have an underbite
>>
Only if she has self-esteem issues. You're pretty unattractive, and your grumpy-ass face in the pic doesn't help.
>>
>>25354969
>>25354973
can't grow out my hair because I'm balding at 19 and tried to hide it in this pic. can't grow a beard either

is there any way I can lower my libido so I can actually focus on something fulfilling and give up on this gf pipe dream?

>>25354979
I'm just trying to be honest. If I think you're unattractive then I rate accordingly. You can and should do the same for me
>>
File: IMG_20170606_052751.jpg (1MB, 1392x2320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170606_052751.jpg
1MB, 1392x2320px
>>25354925
You look musculine and with a strong indipendent character.If you shave completely you will turn the balding in an advantage.Skinhead will suit you well.Also your 6+/10 but try to keep a more open gaze, not like you just woke.Rate me too and tell if i should change up something.
>>
File: This is what reality looks like.jpg (100KB, 932x590px) Image search: [Google]
This is what reality looks like.jpg
100KB, 932x590px
>>25354925
Depends what you mean by a 7/10....
>>
>>25354925
You look a bit like that british doctor from the fat vs skinny show if he was retarded.
>>
>>25354988
> I'm balding at 19
>is there any way I can lower my libido
Yeah there is, take finasteride. It will help you to grow back your hair or at the very least maintain what you have and finasteride will almost certainly lower your libido.
>>
back to /r9k/ OP
>>
>>25354925
Let's see a smile?
>>
>>25354925
I do not think so
Maybe a 5-6

Smile. You look dead inside.
Maybe that'd help
>>
>>25354925
if your net worth is $1M p+you can land any pussy you want my friend.
It also applies to your look.
There are no ugly people, only poor. Remember that.
>>
Only if you're rich.
>>
>>25357356
>>25359008
As a rich person, nah, doesn't work like that.
>>
>>25354925
2/10 thirsty beta cuck get 7/10 anything?
Only if it has herpes
>>
Cut the hair. Military buzz cut would suit you, I think. Do a tiny bit of cleanup on the eyebrows, just the hairs that arent part of the main brow.

But smile. It will take you far. Smiling makes you more attractive, just because you're more inviting, seem happy and willing to interact.
>>
>>25354925
I got you man, listen to my advice. You don't have to follow it, but hear me out. Your looks can be improved easily, first we are getting you bangs. Like hair bangs, cover that forehead. Next, we are shaping your eyebrows, looking fly is easy with that. Not those bitchy instagram girl eyebrows, but real, manly eyebrows. Yours are thick enough, you just need them cleaned up a bit. Ask a woman at a nail salon, and she'll fix you up. Next, smile. Smile, smile, smile! Even if you feel creepy, just SMILE! Trust me. Then, act confident. You're not, I know, but fake it til you make it. Remember, people are more focused on their own self consciousness to notice you pretending to be confident. Trust me. Now, wear the average "fuckboy" clothes, and SMILE! Write your number on a piece of paper, along with "you're cute, text me :)". Then, when you're out shopping hand it to a girl and walk the fuck away. It WORKS! I've done it, it works. Then you can take a few minutes to think of what to write when she texts you, instead of having to think while talking. It's FOOLPROOF! If you need more help let me know, I'm your fairy godmother now
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.