[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people always assume I'm gay /soc/? I do not act

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: whysoc.jpg (678KB, 850x1134px) Image search: [Google]
whysoc.jpg
678KB, 850x1134px
Why do people always assume I'm gay /soc/?
I do not act gay. Just by the looks and even online people assume I am. I'm curious
>>
>>25354849

Calling you a faggot does not mean we think you are gay newfriend
>>
>>25354852
I mean he does look kinda gay though. It's the hair and open shirt I think. Trying to look like a confident straight man but missing the mark.
>>
>>25354852
That's not what I mean. I have two gays friends with that sixth sense about other people sexual orientations and they both admit that they thought I was gay. It just happens a lot
>>
>>25354849
You just have that pretty boy look that shallow people associate with gayness. Don't let it get to you. It's literally just jelly haters/fags projecting.
>>
>>25354867
I doubt it's the hair. I got plenty of hairstyles, long, short, really fucking long and it was always the same
>>
Because u look like a fag
>>
>>25354849
Very gay eyes. Also gay hair and gay unbuttoned shirt.
>>
>>25354872
Yes I think so. OP sometimes people call me gay too. I am also called attractive very frequently by people, but I am more of a prettyboy, even though I work out and have a permanent 5 o clock shadow.

When I was out one time I had my shirt unbuttoned 3 buttons (same as you) and a girl told me I should do one or two more up because they would just think I'm a gay man otherwise.

I don't know if anything can be done to not look homosexual. You also have kind of gay lips since they're relatively full.
>>
>>25354849

honestly you just look like you care about your looks in a way that is often associated with gay men, the way you take care of your hair, shave all of your face and the fit of your shirt. other than that maybe your mannerisms but there's no way of knowing that online.
>>
>>25354907>>25354894>>25354872

Alright, I get it about the shirt, you're probably right about my lips too. Seriously what is wrong about the hair though? I do workout since a few months, but now I'm feel like I'll look even more gay if I get really jacked. I don't get called attractive much though

>>25354919
Yeah, maybe. That would make sense. I do care about my look. Honestly I'd get a beard if I could but I have terrible genetics. I can't even get a full goatee
I believe the mannerisms are out of question, I'm 100% sure I do not act gay. But it's the first impression is often gay
>>
>>25354932
The hair either comes off as douchey or gay.
>>
File: hair.jpg (720KB, 850x1179px) Image search: [Google]
hair.jpg
720KB, 850x1179px
>>25354987
Really? It's just some kind of pompadour
>>
>>25354849

IT's because you leave two buttons open on your shirt. You look like one of the flamers working at the mall that's squirts cologne samples on you
>>
>>25354849
Because of your twink hairstyle and small hint of fetal alcohol syndrome going on with your face.

Gays usually prefer beta males and your appearance is way less than what qualifies as a man.
>>
>>25355015
Hmm, basically to make you look straight I have to cover your eyes, nose, and mouth.

Facial hair will REALLY suit you I think. And will also make you much more manly. It will give the illusion of a stronger chin and jaw too and help to draw attention away from the gay lips. The lips are the #1 culprit.

With facial hair you might be quite hot.
>>
>>25355015
I'd stick with a style that frames your face. Pulling it back isn't doing you much good. Also pompadours will always look gay unless you are ripped and/or fucking a girl right then and there.
>>
>>25355040
>style that frames your face
Better said than done, lol. Any suggestion?

>>25355038
Wow, okay. That's exactly what I've always been thinking about facial hair though but I can't grow a beard. I even tried minoxidil, now it's either steroids or beard implant
>>
>>25355061
I'm not particularly knowledgeable on hair style names since I'm black. But really anything that leaves some fringe in the front. Your goal is to break up the space of your face with hair so your features seem slightly less pronounced.
>>
Also the anons talking about facial hair are right. And if you genuinely are having problems with it make an appointment with an endocrinologist. They'll check your hormone levels and can give you a healthy steroid or something to boost your Testosterone. My older brother had a similar issue when he was younger, was a total manlet with baby face and minor bitch tits. Endo put him on some pills now he's 6'2, gained some muscle mass since he was already athletic, and has to shave regularly.
>>
You were so offended by me saying you looked like you might be gay in an assumptions thread that you made your own thread about it

Jesus christ man
>>
>>25355075
I believe that would make me look even more gay

My testosterone levels are shit. A few months ago I just went to the lab and asked for a blood test. I had 4 ng/ml. It's not low enough to make my doctor worry about it but it's still shitty enough to fuck up my facial hair
>>
>>25355104
I told you man, you're not the first and not the last
Stop thinking the world revolves around you. You were merely a trigger because I was on /soc/ at this time
>>
>>25355106
No more gay looking than you do now bud. At least it would be something workable. And if your levels are shown to be low already then just tell a doctor that you are concerned and feel as though your development may not be going along as it should.
>>
>>25354849
if you bring it up people assume
>>
>>25355106
You need it badly. By not supplying you with Testosterone the doctors are giving you a death sentence. The reason they aren't treating you is because "normal" to medical professionals includes beta cuckolds with no chance of ever getting laid. They accept those people as being normal and acceptable like it's worth living life in that situation.

Source it illegaly and inject. Before it's too late and your fate is sealed.
>>
File: IMG_0558.jpg (22KB, 474x473px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0558.jpg
22KB, 474x473px
>>25355110
>Stop thinking the world revolves around you.
Speak for yourself, faggot.
>>
>>25354849
I don't know, maybe you look 'too well-groomed'? I'm not super well-groomed (often have stubble or short laziness beard, but never greasy or dirty hair) but people often assume i am gay too. I think maybe because I'm so shy and don't really approach girls or flirt with them. Anyways you have nice hair homie.
>>
>>25355110
Okay, I'm sorry.

But the fact is, you shouldn't seek validation from others. If your level of satisfaction stems from whether or not a few dudes say you look like a sexual orientation you don't belong to, then you are going to be miserable.
>>
>>25354849
Hey I remember you from the assumption thread. I don't think you're gay, just preppy looking.
>>
You're OP therefore you're a faggot. Sorry bro, thems the rules
>>
>>25354849
maybe try to grow a beard?
>>
>>25354849
You look gay. I think the shirt and hair don't help
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.