[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone ever used the services of a Professional Dominatrix?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_n67xoqLsh11roany7o1_1280.png (606KB, 541x849px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n67xoqLsh11roany7o1_1280.png
606KB, 541x849px
Has anyone ever used the services of a Professional Dominatrix?

If so, what were your experiences? Would you ever do it again?
>>
I'll start.

I have seen a Pro Domme twice in my life. Two different Dommes, not the same one twice.

Both were a ton of fun, and made me do lots of humiliating things, as well as some good punishment.

It would be an expensive hobby though. It was $200 an hour, and from what I know, that's on the low end of the spectrum price-wise.

I plan to do it again someday, just not sure when.

Anyone else?
>>
>>25353788
How long did you stay each time? 200$/h sounds like it can easily turn into 500$ per session
>>
>>25353794
Only an hour each time.

I was still a student at the time, so I couldn't afford much.
>>
File: Ballbusting in latex.webm (1MB, 630x474px) Image search: [Google]
Ballbusting in latex.webm
1MB, 630x474px
>>25353622
On the other side of the question, my ex was/is a very high end pro domme (though in our relationship she was my sub). She busted her ass to be good at it, constant reading, research, investment in her dungeon. That's she's been able to buy a lot of very expensive real estate from her work suggests her clients find her services well worth the money.

YMMV, of course. Seeing a domme is no different than any other kind of sexual encounter - sometimes there's great chemistry and other times the whole thing is simply regrettable.
>>
>>25354384
I'm the domme from the previous thread and this anon is right. I bought a condo in the Beacon Hill section of Boston and a house on Cape Cod with my earnings (supported myself with a "regular"job).
>>
File: Mayweather vs McGregor.gif (2MB, 400x238px) Image search: [Google]
Mayweather vs McGregor.gif
2MB, 400x238px
>>25354500
Are you still working? Or did you earn enough to retire (or perhaps see only preferred clients)?

Did you do many travel days? At the right level the travel clients can be very lucrative (and the travel enjoyable), but perhaps Boston has so many straight-laced men who need a release you wouldn't have had to bother.
>>
>>25353788
Can you go into detail about what you did together?
>>
Bumperino
>>
I want a dominatrix whose pussy and asshole I can worship, not one who's going to kick me in the balls.
>>
>>25356679

what part of the world are you in?
>>
>>25356901
UK. Why do you ask?
>>
>>25353622
California native here. Been to the same prodomme twice. Beautiful British goddess. AMA.

Check'd those dubs, btw
>>
>>25358072
>what were your experiences? Would you ever do it again?
what did u guys do? do u cum? its no sexual contact? are they a normal person outside of session or are they always "on"? (i understand they are probably normal amongst friends i meant towards the client "hi anon good to see you again! i take it you had fun with us last time? what can we do for you today?")
how much instruction do you give or do they just take the lead? i'd think you need to tell them what you want to try, and also say if its too soft or hard, but do they try things to broaden your horizons if you're not sure what you want?
>>
>>25358072
>>25358159
We had a conference before the first session started to discuss limits and interests. We ended up doing a few things that had never been brought up. She was great so I did do it again, but I stopped going after the second session because I'm usually/naturally a dom (went for a change of pace), and she admitted to being a sub in her personal life, and by the end of session 2 (and this is a woman who's been doing it professionally for over a decade), I'm nearly topping her.

We did some bondage, light cbt, and she pegged me. She also sat on my face with a thong on, but I convinced her (I'm sexually manipulative) to take it off. She "let" me cum the first time, but by the end of the second session she was begging me to "please cum on her pussy" (I was lying on my back, still bound).

I went to get dominated and by the end it felt like we were slipping into all too familiar territory. Like I said, I tend to fall into a dominant role, even though I'm very much a switch.
>>
>>25354384
>like any other sexual encounter
Um, no. It's not about sex at all. If the dom has sex with you, she's just a kinky hooker, not a dominatrix.
>>
>>25358862
Being this new...at life.
>>
Been with three different pros over the past few years. AMA
>>
>>25360981
What sexual contact was there?
>>
>>25361220
I licked their pussies and they pegged my ass, but otherwise no. Some teasing of my caged cock.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.