[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*** Sugar Daddy Thread! *** A sugar daddy can find a sugar baby

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 409
Thread images: 54

File: 1439602109901s.jpg (7KB, 250x166px) Image search: [Google]
1439602109901s.jpg
7KB, 250x166px
*** Sugar Daddy Thread! ***
A sugar daddy can find a sugar baby or the other way around.
What they do with/to each other isn't important. As long as both parties agree on a mutual agreement everyone else can fuck off with their opinions.
Copy the template below and fill it out or fuck off. None of this "19/m/gay lf sd."
Below i will tell you how to fill it out in case you are lacking that kind of brain function.

Age? (Self explanatory)
Gender? (MALE OR FEMALE. If you are trans put M or F, then down below explain what you are in the anything we should know category.)
Sexual Orientation? Straight, bisexual, bi-curious, gay. If you are pan-sexual that doesn't count. Wanting to fuck anything is just being horny.)
Location? (Should include your country, state or post code for people to find out if they are close.)
What are you looking for? (Self explanatory)
What are you NOT looking for? (Explain clearly what you are NOT looking for. Or you will get things you don't want.)
Pic? (Face or body. Without photo shop or editing [We can tell])
Is there anything specific we should know about you, or what you are looking for? (This is where you fill out if you are transitioning from male to female or vice versa. Maybe fill out race. Or just a little about yourself.)
>>
>>25348585
COPY THIS TEMPLATE AND FILL IT OUT!

>Age?
>Gender?
>Sexual Orientation?
>Location?
>What are you looking for?
>What are you NOT looking for?
>Pic?
>Is there anything specific we should know about you, or what you are looking for?
>How can some one contact you? Kik, Skype, e-mail, snapchat.
If this really worries you MAKE A BURNER EMAIL OR SKYPE ACCOUNT! Don't ask people to leave their details.

A short list of what is commonly asked for by the sugar daddy, in no real order.
Sex, Camming, meetups, travel partner, daughter/daddy relationship, just wanting to feel loved/needed, some one to talk to when feeling down or just some one to talk to in general.
That list doesn't include everything but most of it. All of this may seem dummed down or stupid to put here but hey, this is 4chan after all.

PS: If anything is left out of this list it should be considered you may be trying to hide something.
>>
>Age
>Gender
Female
>Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
>Location
OK
>Looking for?
A sugardaddy
Not looking for?
Spammers

I'm a chubby girl who is interested in serious inquiries only. Feel free to ask me whatever.

Kik: cuttlebuddy
>>
>>25348585
>21
>Male
>bisexual
>chicago 312 708 773
>sugar daddy, sugar mama, doesnt matter
>kik is marchtothesea
>>
SD here.

Age? 29
Gender? Male.
Sexual Orientation? Gay but bi-curious.
Location? Houston.
What are you looking for? Male sugar baby, or gay/newb-friendly female. Houston or nearby only. Masculine (if guy), feminine (if girl). White or Latino a plus, pale a plus, shy a plus, inexperienced (with guys or in general) a plus.
What are you NOT looking for? Online only. Overweight guys. Feminine guys. Guys with no or little body hair.

Tell me a bit about yourself at [email protected] and we can proceed to kik.
>>
I find that filling out the template rarely works since people tend to contact you with silly stuff no matter what you write. I'm female, white, not fat or ugly, and ideally hoping for a daddy that would like to provide more than just trinkets off an Amazon wishlist. Located in the USA.

My email is [email protected], and we can move to kik or Discord to talk more if we have similar wants.
>>
Is the previous thread active or archived?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fUCqIxHd1Y
>>
These threads are worthless, the only posts they get anymore are girls who want their rent paid in exchange for a couple low quality nudes.
>>
>>25349285
There can be decent girls although they are a minority. The problem is that everyone is flaky and after a few initial messages they almost always bail.
>>
IF YOU ARE UNDER 30 YOU ARE NOT A SUGAR DADDY
and 30 is still on the very young side
>>
>>25349349

It's not just about money, which most people under ~35 wouldn't understand, but it's not impossible.
>>
>>25349285
We don't even get those anymore. It's just girls that want money for even talking to an SD now. Saw so many posts like that in the last thread, that it made me sick.

What fucking idiot pays just to talk to a girl? They should just go to one of the skype or kik threads if they want that shit.
>>
>>25349220
1800-icomefromreddittopicklowhangingfruit.
>>25349285
A lot like the radical Muslim community eh?
>>25349349
Im 25 and am earning 125k a year. Also I just came out of a 6 month sugar relationship with a nice girl. So your logic is flawed for the most part.
>>
>ASL
22/F/Sweden
>Role/Experience/Sexual Orientation
Submissive. Inexperienced. Open for anything
>Kinks
Strong hands, breath play, prostate massage (obviously give), public play, humiliation & degradation (+ public), dull pain, flogger/paddle/whip, some Gorean principles and rules, blindfolds, discipline, dental gag, 24/7 (+ collar), TPE, objectification, spanking, nipple play, immobilization, blowjobs/face fucking/deep throat, probably more that I can't think of right now.
I have not tried all of these personally, same applies for (all) Limits below.
>Limits
Animals, underage, non-consent, breeding, force feeding/food play, drug use, enemas, urethra play, overweight/obese (unhealthy), scat, unsafe liquids (pee, blood, ect, consumption), mutilation, necrophilia, nullification, needles.
>Important
SSC & RACK
>Vanilla info
Insecure, daddy issues, mentally unstable. (Improving)
Honest, devoted, mostly proud of looks/body.
>Body
162cm/5'3", 60kg, shoulder long hair, natural blonde, blue eyes, avarage face, small chest (pear shape), pale skin, few scars. Slim. Does not function well in extreme heat.
>Hobbies
Tabletop (Pen & Paper aka DnD5e ect), fishing, larp, airsoft, climbing, skiing, swimming, reading (romance & fantasy), gaming, writing, food, camping, ice fishing, watching movies with a pizza (horror, gore, romance, drama), cooking, and traveling.
>Detests
Being lost. Lies. Bugs (especially moths).
>Loves
Children. Animals. Cool summer evenings. Music. Auroral lights. Amusement parks with rides. Praise. Sweets.
>Looking For
Compatible Dominant of the male gender, older, experienced, and confident.
Long term, including a sort of romantic aspect.
Fluent in English or Swedish.
Open for polyamorous.
>Not Looking For
Hookups, LDR, cam whoring, short term, flings, unhealthy lifestyles (obese, heavy drug addict, ect), whatever & similar.
>Contact
Discord or Email.
>>
>>25349900
Pretty close to where I am, and on top sounds like we are looking for the same thing! Real life serious stuff. In case you're interested you can write me a mail at [email protected] .
>>
Get a job you dumb whores
>>
>>25349900
You sound perfect, do you have a throwaway email?
>>
>Age?

>Gender?

Male

>Sexual Orientation?

Bi

>Location?

France

a sugar baby : female or trans/trap/femboy

guys and fake girl/trans so i will ask timestamp/given word, to write and take a picture with it

>Is there anything specific we should know about you, or what you are looking for?

i just want to gift someone that can give back in a nice and free way for him, with something like pics, videos or just conversation with someone i can tell everything i have on my heart

kik : frenchlonelydude (will give skype or snap on kik, and elaborate easier)
>>
>>25349900
Wow, I should add that I'm the one open for polyamorous, not that I'm straight out looking for it..

>>25351093
Thank you. Share your email.
>>
>Age? 30
>Gender? M
>Sexual Orientation? Straight
>Location? FL
>What are you looking for? Sugar baby. I'd prefer IRL, but realistically the odds of finding a SB locally is slim as fuck. So online is fine for now.
>How can some one contact you? [email protected]
>>
File: Anime-girl-crying.gif (103KB, 500x253px) Image search: [Google]
Anime-girl-crying.gif
103KB, 500x253px
tfw my daddy that was giving me an allowance of 250 a week blocked me without saying anything

grrr

pls help i need to buy my mom groceries ;w;
>>
>>25351594
make a kik, F/21/FL
>>
>>25352357
Post your contact
>>
>>25352526
MeltyStar#9696 is discord

t-that's all i really use ;w;

i can make a kik if you'd like
>>
>>25352357
>>25352570
Judt ignore this one. She some how got a beta to pay her for chatting and pics...
Pic related.
>>
>>25352736
WHY ARE SJW's ALWAYS PIGS
>>
>>25352743
>Implying I'm a SJW
>>
>>25352736
Isn't this person mtf? Anyway, sort of funny that the OP of the thread doesn't understand that there are tons of beta men willing to do this and that's how these threads tend to end up. Don't be a jerk and post someone's photo just because you don't like how someone's past arrangements went.

Someone I can't believe that you make this thread in good faith if you're doing this.
>>
>>25348651
Get a job you cow
>>
>>25352736
Not sure if it was the last sugar thread or another. But I saw her asking someone for a videogame, then posted later that she got it from some beta. So she's trying to get more SD's now?
These threads are getting worse every day.
>>
>>25349900
>does not function well in
>dnd, swimming, amusement parks, gaming,
>those kinks/limits
>hates unhealthy lifestyles
>HATES UNHEALTHY LIFESTYLE

Pretty much amazing.
>>
>>25352859
>>25349900
Basically, i'm much too young for you (only 27), but if you're interested in chatting anyway,

[email protected]
>>
>>25352779
She gets as many SDs as she can. She won´t be with just one if that´s what you wanted to know.
>>
>>25348585
Stop using your shitty template! This is one big reason these threads went to shit. You are practically inviting camwhores and gays/trannies posting dicks.

Funnily enough the last thread wasn't so bad. And it didn't use your shitty template. Can't be a coincidence.
>>
>>25352895
i would actually, please don't assume things!
>>
>>25352516
Not him, but FL as well and 35.

Kik breakfastinc
>>
>>25352750
I sorta got that when speaking to "her".
Very selectively abrasive and then aloof.
I didn't post the photo because I was upset with anything.
I felt like I should state what she had done and allow others to make up their mind.
Also she didn't post a pic which is a huge red flag to begin with.
>>
>>25351594
>>25352516
Same guy, my ID changed.
My Kik is throwaway1203
>>
File: IMG_7281.jpg (92KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7281.jpg
92KB, 640x1136px
>Age?
>Gender?
male
>Sexual Orientation?
straight
>Location?
Philly, but moving soon (not sure where)
sugar type deal. If with a woman, dates and sexual stuff is totally game.
For a guy, I'll be a friend and confidant, but I am straight and that isn't changing.
Gay stuff. That's pretty much it.
>Pic?
ye
Im going to law school and this is to cover the costs. Im taking out loans and such, I'm just trying to avoid debt.
Im not super frivolous
my kik is PhillyYaks
>>
>>25354522
This guy is a scammer though.
>>
>>25354623
i see
>>
>>25354522
Just like, please google potential sugar daddies.

Search: "mytinylife" skype and all his shit comes up. This is why he continues to scam people, because people like you are not doing their due diligence.
>>
>>25354633
Items can be flagged as purchased from your wishlist without them actually being purchased via, "buy this gift elsewhere" which the list owner can't see unless they log out. It will give you an identical message/interaction as if the object was purchased.

I got scammed like this recently by user MyTinyLife.

oh this makes sense

thnx friend
>>
>Age?

>Gender?
Male

>Sexual Orientation?
Straight

>Location?
NY/NJ

A cute BIOLOGICAL girl to meet IRL, be cute and clean and you will be taken care of, interested in either LTR or STR, whatever you are comfortable with

Traps, trannys, guys, camgirls

>How can some one contact you?
[email protected]
>>
>>25354667
Would a biological Canadian (living due north of your state) girl willing to meet IRL be too far away?
>>
>Age?

>Gender?
Female

>Sexual Orientation?
Str8

>Location?
Southeast US

A sugar daddy, and/or friend, and/or love interest. Should be of eastern Asian or southeastern Asian descent. Can live anywhere. Our relationship and how it unfolds can be discussed.

I'm not a prostitute, and I don't expect to be treated like one. I'm not looking to give out sexual pictures or video. I am not demanding with money, so you shouldn't be demanding in personality.

>Pic?
After we talk for a bit, but your pictures get mine. I'm chubby (under 150 pounds, not fat), white, dark blonde.

I can hold an actual conversation. I'm into nerdy hobbies and culture. I'm ambitious and study business. I'm not a feminist. Maybe these things are appealing?

I am open to different opportunities with this. I have seen SDs seeking a SB to date. I have seen arrangements based more on platonic companionship. Hell, if you want to invest in some of my business ideas, we can go that route. I enjoy traveling (but can't afford to that often), so if you want a travel partner I may be open to that.

You can message me on Discord, littlebeargoddess#2702
>>
>20
>male
>straight
>michigan 248, 586
>females
>dudes, traps
Kik is earthisflatasfuck
There's no chicks from Mi here tho
>>
>>25355338
Added. Can I ask why the Asian preference? Yellow fever?
>>
>>25348585
>Age?
20!
>Gender
Female
>Sexual Orientation
Bi-curious
>Location
Washington State
Compatible sugar daddy that will want to interact with me past "send nudes". I want someone I can talk to about their day and interests!
Spammers. Overly aggressive/pushy people.
>Pic?
Will send after we get to talking for a bit. Would also appreciate a timestamp on your end :)
>Anything specific?
I like hearing about how things work. Nothing is more interesting to me than being sat down and lectured on random topics. I'm Asian (ish). I'm very petite. I'm pretty inexperienced, but I have a pretty good idea of my kinks, I think.
>Contact?
skype/email: [email protected]
>>
>>25356264
You sound great, don't have Skype sadly though. Could you add me on snap? @eaglezboi 25/m
>>
>>25355562
Once again, it is literally impossible for gays to not post their lewds in every thread without having even read it.
>>
>>25356316
He either got banned or it was removed by a MOD.
>>
>>25354858
Sure, email me at dbcooop61@gmail and lets take it from there
>>
>>25357185
>Answers yes to the question "Do I live too far away for you?"
>>
>>25357192
Sorry, I meant I would be willing to work something out with her

Inb4 potato
>>
Age?
>mid 20s
Gender?
>FEMALE
Sexual Orientation?
>Straight
Location?
US 276
What are you looking for?
>A friendly gent. We can get to know each other, maybe be exclusive, then maybe exclusively boyfriend-girlfriend, or maybe remain friends. I like a gentleman who knows how to treat a girl. It makes me melt.
What are you NOT looking for?
>not sex, no pay for cam, no pay for whatever. I don't want a guy who does that. That's kind of sad. I don't like pathetic guys.
Pic?
>I'll send after we talk
Is there anything specific we should know about you, or what you are looking for?
>I've been lonely lately. It's been hitting late at night. Maybe I just need someone to talk to.
Anyone have snapchat?
>>
File: IMG_3810.jpg (52KB, 236x354px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3810.jpg
52KB, 236x354px
My daddy just stop chatting with me after a long therm conversation... lol
>>
>>25358007
oh no, the horror D:
>>
>>25358013
Just a bit sad and it was the waste of the time
>>
>>25358017
Are you going to post your info? Time to move on.

>Age?
>Gender?
>Sexual Orientation?
>Location?
>Pic?
>>
>>25358021
No. I dont need any money. Its so retarded. I will try normal relationship with cute guys which will love and notice me.
>>
>>25358023
How old are you? I'd be interested especially with having a tough time atm
>>
>>25358023
got another guy lined up already? Post your info anyway for friends. Let's be honest /soc/ only cares about your age and your gender lol
>>
>>25358028
>>25358023
>>25358007
Most likely his loss, would focus on you and finding a better man who actually cares about you
>>
>>25358028
I dont want to give my privat info here. But I am a female
>>
>>25358058
>>25358058

good luck anon, don't let too many rebound guys in your vag :)
>>
>>25358035
Yeah. I was on nice dates. And I met already one beautiful and young boy. 4chan is full of strange dudes.
>>
File: 1460912808666.png (59KB, 500x402px) Image search: [Google]
1460912808666.png
59KB, 500x402px
>>25358076

> 4chan is full of strange dudes.

can't help but chuckle
>>
>>25358066
Thanks;3
>>
>>25358076
It's not entirely full of strange dudes, it has at least one attention seeking woman
>>
>>25357795
You still around? I have snap, but prefer using other means to talk.
>>
>>25358090
Lol. I am not really searching for attention. What will I achieve with this shit? Money for chatting?:D
>>
>>25358076
Yeah i understand. Do you have snap or kik by chance? I possibly am interested or could just talk be friends. Can post my info if that's an issue.
>>
>>25358117
Well you can write your info. But when you are fat and really old I am not really interested in relationship. Some guys are so upset when girls say the truth but its life...
>>
>>25358105
>I am not really searching for attention

I kind of beg to differ. This is a sugar daddy thread and you started off with "My daddy just stop chatting with me after a long therm conversation... lol" with a picture of a crying woman. Also, you're responding to everything

>Money for chatting?

As I may have mentioned, it is a sugar daddy thread.
>>
>>25358138
Having a random conversation is not attention. I wanted to girls be careful with guys thats all.
>>
>>25358147
Well, it kind of is attention. It's somewhat hard to have a conversation without paying attention, unless it's one sided with a person who just grunts as a response

And of course you wanted girls to be careful, as you mentioned that... just now?
>>
>>25358147
>>25358139
>>
>>25358155
I noticed one girl which mentioned her bad experience above...
>>
>>25358195
Which is why you mentioned wanting girls to be careful in your 10th post in the thread, as opposed to your first
>>
>>25358215
Yes. Exactly
>>
These threads barely even get listings anymore. A few of the regulars, one, maybe two new people and the rest is people arguing either about "what a sugar is".
>>
>>25358224

If you wanna chat, come hang out on discord

https://discord.gg/UCJAvGg
>>
>>25348651
>>25348700
>>25349004
>>25349900
>>25352357
>>25354513
>>25355338
>>25356264
>>25357795
Lick my dick for a wrinkled $2 bill?

>>25358239
They got a job
>>
>>25358471
I'm one of these girls and I have a job. I make an average salary.
>>
>>25358471
"GET A JOB!" the sad, average 4chan poster screams, sitting in the sugar thread, totally not hitting up those same girls.
>>
>>25358097
Like what?
>>
>>25359016
One thing that is more prominent than anything in these threads. Is there is no one here willing to take a risk.
I have found that women are very VERY hesitant to send a pic of themselves without payment.
And if you have to pay for a pic that's when I cut them off like a diseased hand.
But then again there are some women that just straight up don't put their own pics up. Then you find out that you are talking to some Hodge podge of Shrek and hagrid.
So yeah no one doing anything to help themselves here.
>>
>>25359383
I don't know about others, but the last thing I want to do is post my picture on this cesspool. The possible reward does not exceed the possible risk.

I'd prefer talking with someone 1 on 1 and seeing if there can be a beneficial relation, first. If someone isn't willing to put risk of time in, well, that's on them.
>>
>>25359337
Skype? Kik? Almost anything else. :P
>>
>>25349900
[email protected]

I'm really interested.
>>
>>25359383
This. I've had a few hits, but literally all of them flake out. I'm not spending my already small amount of time (i wouldn't be doing this if i had more time) and/or any money on somebody who's not taking it seriously.
>>
Let's do this again but clearer.

>Age?
>Gender?
Female
>Sexual Orientation?
Bisexual
>Location?
SoCal
Sugar baby. Looking for a cutie girl or trap, trans girls are okay too, basically anyone femaligned. I want someone that I can buy cute outfits for to see them wear it.
Masculine guys and people who just want to fuck.
>Pic?
After some chatting.
It would.be nice if you were someone into anime and PC gaming so we have basic interests to go off and play/watch together. I'm usually playing League of Legends and sometimes Overwatch. And being a casualfag who has watched Bleach or something like SAO doesn't count as being an anime fan. So nerdy hobbies are a major plus.
My email is [email protected]. if we hit it off we can switch to kik or discord.
>>
>>25359450
I see your point but I don't put my pics everywhere so I have nothing to fear. So I could put my pics here and not give a shit.
That's why timestamps are such a good thing. They are unique and can't be reverse searched.
>>25359713
One girl I was talking to was super desperate for money then turns around and says she can't talk till Sunday cause she was going out with the girls.
Another within moments of adding her she accepted. Talked for ages. Then she went to bed and now it's like extracting blood from a stone. She won't say shit unless confronted or accused of ghosting me.
>>
>>25359924
Yeah, at this point i firmly believe that 95% of sugarbabies are just here for the thrill and fantasy. Then as soon as the thrill is over or it gets even remotely real, you're no longer interesting and they'll try to ignore you away.
>>
The kind of men these bimbos are looking for didn't succeed in life by playing video games and watching anime.
Why are young people so largely stupid
>>
19 f aus

Will someone please buy me ice cream??
>>
>>25360354
You aren't from melbourne, are you?
>>
>>25360354
Details?
>>
>>25360354
Location and do you like baskin n robins?
>>
>>25360365
No..
>>25360396
GC
>>25360430
Loveit
>>
>>25360481
That's too bad, no icecream for you then ;)
>>
>>25360481
Shame, syd here otherwise id happily oblige. Would be a little too melted by the time i got it there
>>
>>25360481
Thebananaman72 kik me.
I'm in the GC too.
>>
>>25357795
If you ever come back to check on this, lemme know about other means to talk besides SC.
>>
>>25359698
What's your skype?
>>
>>25361067
That'd be Exotez. Picture of a drawn panda.
>>
>>25361067
Mines jgrimm94
>>
>>25361067
Lemme know if you get around to adding me.
>>
I've considered becoming a "sugar baby" because I'm interested in this sort of relationship but I doubt my personality is suitable for it.

I'm not into fetishes, I hate webcamming and calls. Maybe I could be taught to like something. I'm not sure.

I don't see myself as good enough for most men, especially someone who was say.. older, more mature and stable than myself. I feel scared around people like that and can't even relax.

I would want to just live with my "sugar daddy" after getting to know him for a little while and just determining that we will get along and he's also not abusive or anything like that. He wouldn't have to pay me much, just enough for my hobby and eating food/living with him basically. I don't care about driving around, going out, etc. Basically we would just live together and take care of each other? Obviously, I can take care of the house, cooking or chores and a man's emotional and sexual needs and desires.

The only downfall is I don't want kids, as I don't see myself as being capable of raising a child. I don't mind marriage and all the other aspects of a normal relationship if he desired that, or even just not getting married at all.

What I'm describing almost just sounds like a boyfriend or husband who has to take care of me financially and doesn't want kids.
>>
>>25362057
Is your hobby lolita?
>>
>>25362057
Also, I'm super interested. Post a throwaway email maybe?
>>
>>25362099
[email protected]
>>
>>25360354
But it's winter over there?
How about I give you a wrinkled $2 bill, then I scream when I release some frozen cream down your throat?
>>
>>25362147
>>25362057

>Posts about being a live in lg
>email
>Different ID

So, was the person who posted the email joking or what?
>>
before i start, im a very petite feminine male trap, just making that clear

>Age?
18~
>Gender?
male
>Sexual Orientation?
bi
>Location?
UK, travel alot!
sugar daddy, long term, money (;w;), pics and camming, someone experienced since im the opposite, hookups?? play games, watch anime
timewasters, mean people
>Pic?
can provide on contact
im a virgin, so theres that uwu, also i assure you im paddable
kik trappyfappy
>>
File: 20170520_223504.jpg (399KB, 980x2232px) Image search: [Google]
20170520_223504.jpg
399KB, 980x2232px
>Age?
>Gender?
Male
>Sexual Orientation?
Bi, leaning towards men
>Location?
NV, North las vegas
A sugar daddy with a big libido and i would like a bear type build. i can do cams, pics, chatting and gaming. i would like to meet up but i need some one who can host, i got booze! Sugar mama's good too, but id like someone thick and big, muscle or fat just be big, and is cool with me being a bottom. same as before, you gotta host, i has the booze!
possessive people, I'm devoted and loyal but i still have other friends i cam with.
>Pic?
>related
Im a little fuzzier right now, trying for an otter look.
I enjoy humiliation, voyeur, exhibition and bullying, if we do meet up, bring condoms, i dont have anything serious, but i get cold sores every now and then.
Kik: SillyBillyCaprine
>>
>>25362541
Nah, I don't use Internet due to it being unobtainable where I live (rural). My cell phone network however often causes my ID to change.
>>
File: wowihavelegs.jpg (228KB, 1157x652px) Image search: [Google]
wowihavelegs.jpg
228KB, 1157x652px
>Age?
>Gender?
Female
>Sexual Orientation?
Bisexual
>Location?
Ohio
At least initially online-only interaction. PayPal OR e-gift cards as payment. Chatting, pictures, videos, voice recordings over kik or g-mail. Roleplay and kink/fetishes are fun for me, and I don't have many boundaries. I am both someone who can take charge and someone who submits.
Complete ownership, snapcash, being the other woman (seriously), going for weeks without payment.
>Pic?
Here you go! It's not very revealing...
I'm a chubby girl with a full bush that I'm not about to shave :) My (head) hair is fairly short.
[email protected]
>>
>>25363051

Ah, so you want a fella to let you move into a city and experience all that life has to offer, am I reading that correct?
>>
>>25363170
Not really, I enjoy rural areas more and live here on purpose. I have lived in NYC for several years before.
>>
>>25363181

Ah, ok, so just a more involved, less flowery (not cloths and dinners but living arrangement) sugar set up.
>>
>>25363187
Right, something like that. I'm trying to remain open-minded to the living situation itself. Location isn't too important, as long as it's not dangerous or something.
>>
>>25362057
This would be pretty great for me.

email me?

[email protected]
>>
>>25363195

Something like...
>31 year old guy who takes care of himself
>Decent apartment near the international district of a major city
>Nearby bus and train
>Guy works irregular schedule
>You keep the house clean
>Cook dinner most nights
>Keep it warm if he gets home later
>Socialize and go out when you want
>Stay in and watch movies/play games in your pajamas when you want
>You can say "No" whenever you want
>But most of the time, he gets it when he wants it
>Can do whatever he wants as long as no permanent injuries
>No complaints about other girls
>No other guys unless you move out
>$400/week for food and hobbies
>Plenty of night cuddling in bed, quasi-relationship status
>>
File: WIN_20170618_00_49_08_Pro (2).jpg (180KB, 821x719px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20170618_00_49_08_Pro (2).jpg
180KB, 821x719px
>>25363279
Sorry about the crap webcam quality! It's very full + long to the point where I have some curls going on down there (even though the hair on my head is straight now... grr)
>>
>>25360354
Shoot me an e-mail, I travel to QLD a lot for work.

[email protected]
>>
Hi Guy's!

How are you all doing.

I am daddy. 29 years. Looking for a sugar baby. I hope I Could find a girl here on 4chan. If you are interested, feel Free to message me on kik So we can figure Some stuff out. My kik is yourdaddy123123.

See you there!
>>
Chunky hairy sugar daddy
33 uk
Must be a lady a girl and a slut
If you match add andypandy1683
>>
>>25348585

This fucking template again...
>>
File: IMG_20170604_183326_528.jpg (556KB, 1458x1458px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170604_183326_528.jpg
556KB, 1458x1458px
Age? 37
Gender? M
Sexual Orientation? Straight
Location? France
What are you looking for? Sugar baby. IRL ideally
How can some one contact you? Kik orchestrated_orca
>>
>>25363287
It sounds nice but I don't really want to be temporarily injured, cut or shit on or something. I am hoping there are maybe some limits to what is and isn't okay in bed.
>>
>>25363287
Wait, I changed my mind. I read it over a little more carefully, sorry, I just woke up.

I have no problems being monogamous, that's what I want with any man I meet here but I would hope you would be too. I don't like men who sleep around a lot or just enjoy casual sex. I also don't want to be hit, temporarily injured or do things that would be painful sexually. I just don't enjoy it. Most other things would probably be fine aside from shit, blood, children and animals.

I realize that's probably a deal breaker for most men here but I can hold out for someone who would like me as I am and wouldn't mess around with other women.
>>
>>25363916

I get it, I get it. I think a guy might be interested in the scenario I mentioned but with some restrictions on sex and being monogamous if you were, to be blunt, attractive enough to him.

>>25362147
Is this email still valid? Doesn't have to be nudes, just face and clothed body.
>>
>Age?
>Gender?
trap/sissy
>Sexual Orientation?
bi
>Location?
UK
SugarDaddy to buy me outfits and toys so I can send them videos and pictures
Not necessarily looking for meets, maybe if the guy is right
Kik: trapslutxb
>>
>>25363320
Beautiful. Too bad you are just a camwhore and not a sugar baby.
>>
>>25365173
Number of sugar threads on /soc/ so far: 4529
Number of gay/tranny posters who are on topic and do not post disgusting lewds: 0
>>
>>25365564
lol was that an insult?
>>
File: 1497716223291.jpg (34KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1497716223291.jpg
34KB, 800x600px
male
Sissy/Trap
Belgium
What I am looking for
>Sugar mommie or daddie to buy me toys and or panties, can be cheap, in exchange for dates/videos/pics/using my whore body
NOT looking for
>romance

kik: StretchQT
>>
>>25365593
Just a statement of fact. Gays are literally unable to think of anything but dick and unable to post anything but their own lewds. Show me a gay poster who has ever written something on topic and not posted his lewds and I'll show you a unicorn who farts rainbows.
>>
>>25357795
I'm very interested and feel that I am someone who knows how to treat a girl right. I got snapchat. I'll talk to you.
>>
File: IMG_2300.jpg (333KB, 1205x1470px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2300.jpg
333KB, 1205x1470px
>Age-24
>Gender-F
>Sexual Orientation-Bi
>Location-Canada
>What are you looking for
Looking for a sugar daddy/Dom. Someone to spoil me and who I can spoil back :) someone to gain a friendship with.
Creeps, people who are rude.
>Pic- included
>kik : skittzz93
>>
>>25365623

Sup. Fifth post in the thread here. >>25348908

When do I get my rainbow farting power?
>>
>Age?
>Gender?
female
>Sexual Orientation?
bi-curious
>Location?
northwestern usa
sugar mommy/daddy who will buy me clothes and drugs :^) and provide love
love is the only physical addiction, the other two are purely mental.
ca$h 4 nudez, not long term, etc. t-this is serious business!
>Pic?
i will provide them if wanted! all i can say for now is brown eyes, shoulder length dark brown curly hair, 5'4"
i am pretty open to most stuff, but what do we have if there is no trust?
i am in college right now, but out for the summer, but i will still continue my studies by myself via self education (and medication). i really just need this for stress relief, and developing a bond.
my burner email is [email protected]
but! after contacting me there for a bit and us deeming each other pursuable, i have a manifold of accounts (snapchat, kik, skype, discord, etc) available for further communication.
>>
File: swim.jpg (47KB, 960x607px) Image search: [Google]
swim.jpg
47KB, 960x607px
>Age?
>Gender?
Lady
>Sexual Orientation?
Straight
>Location?
USA
A Submissive "Sugar Daddy" I hate that term..
The opposite of what I stated above duh.
>Pic?
Will provide if you message me ;P
I have been a Dom since I was 17, most of my experience is in Financial Domination. I am college educated I have a good job. I don't need your money lol but I'll still take it;P I am fetish friendly just tell me what you like. Also we can just talk nerdy if that what you're into ;)
>How can someone contact you? Kik, Skype, e-mail, snapchat.
KIK-Hippohipsredlips
>>
File: IMG_6664.jpg (118KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6664.jpg
118KB, 800x800px
Kicked out the last girl, looking for a replacement.
Located in socal.
>>
>>25366438
Wow you look ideal but a dom. Ha. Very funny.
Oh well I guess there is some one who will pay for it. Chubby submissive girls are the best.
Chubby dominant girls are a huge turn off for most people.
Each to their own I guess.
>>
>>25366438
>>25365636
> unattractive fatties
girls like the two of you clearly don't understand the concept of Sugar babies
Sugar Babies offer their body in exchange for money, and gifts.
your body, is literally a commodity, that you are putting up for sale
that being said
no Sugar Daddy who actually has the money to afford a sugar baby
is going to spend money on a second rate product
that hasn't been properly cared for or maintained.

after all why would you buy a second hand, chinese bootleg
when you can get a brand-name product, brand-new out of the box,
and an extended warranty

and the best part is you're disposable, when you start to get old and used
your second hand product will get bought by some beta cuckold
and because Sugar Babies are basically leased girlfriends
Daddies can just lease for a newer younger model.

Virgins are for the marriage bed
Sluts are just sex toys
>>
>>25367071
Putting aside the face that you wouldn't want a disposable brand name product.
That's pretty harsh. But truer words have never been spoken.
>>
>>25367071
I've also noticed that the only girls who openly identify as "dom" are hideous and/or fat pretty much 100% of the time.

I almost feel bad for heterosexual sub guys because their only options are the absolute fucking detritus of the female sex.
>>
File: IMG_1594.png (773KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1594.png
773KB, 750x1334px
>Age? 20
>Gender? F
>Location? Currently in Japan, but will be in the states next week
>What are you looking for? SD or SM
>Pic?
>Is there anything specific we should know about you, or what you are looking for? New to this, so message me for details
>How can some one contact you? Kik, Skype, e-mail, snapchat. SC: sketckyasiankid
>>
>>25367216
>lip filler apocalypse.png
>>
>>25367216
Kik? Would like to contact
>>
File: IMG_0303.jpg (3MB, 1800x1352px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0303.jpg
3MB, 1800x1352px
>>25367217
Nah, I wish. Just lipstick.
>>
>>25367220
Sketchyasiankid
>>
Your snap is wrong
Try to add mine : willback
>>
>Age?
>Gender?
Female
>Sexual Orientation?
straight
>Location?
nor-cal
sugar daddy (splenda daddies welcomed too)
into gaming
open for polyamorous
gotta like rock,alternative, or indie music
no long distance (whats the point if we can't hang out)
overweight guys.

>Kik
mooseblo0d (it's a band name)
>>
>>25367216
Email? [email protected]

Where in the US?
>>
>>25367229
Neither kik nor snapchat works.
>>
>>25348651
Height/weight?
>>
>>25348585
I would love to be spoiled in gifts but not by a ugly disgusting older man, like the types that usually come in these threads.
>>
>>25368020

Says that and can't even post a picture! You could be ugly as hell too.
>>
>>25367216
>>25367222
> Just lipstick.
so you are openly admitting you don't know how to wear lipstick
lips have clearly defined borders
> Currently in Japan, but will be in the states next week
have you considered visiting Canada ?
>>
35/m

Looking for a new SB.

Willing to fly you in or go on vacation down the line, and open to online before that.

Kik breakfastinc to ask relevant questions and get this rolling.
>>
Is there anyone here that wants a pet gf? Not like a sugar thing, I don't need to be paid aside from needing a place to live and food. Just like.. we live together and I'm your pet/you're my owner. I just want to love someone forever and be their possession.

I am 5'3/thin, biologically female, in my twenties. Asian/white, young looking.

Sorry if I am posting in the wrong thread!
>>
>>25368827

You should throw some contact info up!!
>>
>>25368827
Could be convinced. Contact me. I am the post before you.
>>
>>25368827

Shoot me an email. This sounds ideal to me. What's your preferred age range?

My email is [email protected]
>>
>Age?
>Gender?
female
>Sexual Orientation?
Straight
>Location?
California
sugar daddy, financial help, companionship
relationship
>Pic?
you'll get one once you contact me
I consider myself bbw , to have similar interest would be nice
Kik:maddymae217
>>
>>25368839
[email protected]

>>25368893
Age isn't too important, as long as they are loving and we get along. I'll email you now!
>>
>>25368877
I don't have kik or anything like that. Sorry.
>>
Ahahaha, I love how picky posters are.

A girl posts wanting a slightly different relationship
>This is for sex for money only lifestyle!

A girl posts offering sex and shit
>Well if you're just a camwhore, don't post on the sugar thread!

A girl posts exactly what SB/SD might be
>Too fat!

Very attractive, open girl posts
>Fake lips!

No picture posted
>Probably a fat hog

Guys demand their time not be wasted as they are such busy, prufeshnul men (on 4chan in the middle of the day)
>proceeds to, I imagine, waste girls' time asking about things they list they do not want

Wew lads.
>>
Jesus fuck. Every message I have gotten from this thread was from men who were just about as broke as me.

If you don't have anything leftover after rent, you should NOT be realistically expecting a sugar relationship.

I won't accept or even consider getting money from someone who has to wait for their next paycheck to be able to offer me sugar. You need to take care of yourself.

Any sort of casual or NSA type deal may be for you. Sugar? NOPE.
>>
>Age?
>Gender?
female
>Sexual Orientation?
bisexual
>Location?
East coast canada
mentor, someone to chat with, maybe sex?
I don't fuck w/ couples unless everyone knows I'm there. I have a couple of kink limits, also nothing too short-term.
I have a really short haircut desu and it makes me look a little androgenous so if you aren't into that ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
>>25368827
Looking for a live in gf. I'll treat you like a pet kik me. Kik hiitsfelix
>>
>>25369538

Mayhaps you forget where you are. Scattershot approach is sometimes all you can do, different situation but it's what a lot of guys on here have to do to get the time of day.
>>
>>25369561
Kik breakfastinc ?
>>
>>25369586
>>25369561
I forgot my kik of COURSE. it's aristeuein
>>
>>25369296
Fucking thisssssssss. Goddamnit this so hard.
Some fucking dumb ass men here lurk and just try to shit on whoever they can because they're lonely and desperate fucks and this is the most they'll ever get, and that's if they're lucky.
>>
>>25352357
>>25352570
>>25352749
>>25352942
>>25354628
>>25354638

Avoid. Hear now and believe later.
>>
>>25370358

Is hearing now and forgetting later an option?
>>
>>25370397
Just trying to save people time/money. I got played by this one is all I'm saying.
>>
>>25369296
You're being just as lame as those posters you criticize. Yes, there are low quality men (and women) here. There are occasional good ones.

Especially your camwhore comment shows you're not being objective at all. Girls do get called out for being camwhores if they are... Being camwhores. Or worse, the "I'll chat with you and maybe send you a pic of my boobs if you pay me $1k a week". That is not "offering sex and stuff" as you put it. I wonder why this triggered you so much? Maybe because this is exactly what you were hoping to get?
>>
>>25352736
>>25370358
It's almost like some one beat you to the punch and warned everyone earlier.
I wonder who...
>>
>>25370592
You're more likely to believe something you hear from multiple sources.
>>
>age
>gender
f
>sexual orientation
bi/pan/whatever the fuck
>location
canada
>what are you looking for
someone to give attention, exchange photos with, someone who will take a dom role, willing to spoil me with gifts
>what are you not looking for
someone who just wants me to make them videos/send nudes/sext 24/7 and never talk or get to know me beyond that, someone who wants to be completely anon and never show their face or tell me their real name
>pic
ask when you kik me!
>contact
kik: dollescent
>>
>>25370797

That doesn't sound all that great. You want someone dom who won't show their face, ask any questions about you personally or have any intentions of meeting?
>>
Giving this just one bump.
>>
>>25370818
are you retarded. it says what you are not looking for
>>
Hi people!
Ama :) After about 9 months of sugaring, I have become a bit more experienced in the bowl.
Always interested in meeting new daddies. Of course I have been scammed and stuff as well, to which I only can say: online sucks a bit, rather IRL if anything.
>>
>>25372836
Where are you located and can you describe yourself?
>>
>>25372836
>AMA?

Well, since you invited questions:

Have you ever had sex with one of your daddies; that is, penis in one of your orifices to the point of ejaculation.
>>
>>25370797
where in canada?
canada is a large country
it's not like you can travel from Vancouver to Toronto in half an hour
teleport stations don't exist yet.
>>
>Age?
>Gender?
Female
>Sexual Orientation?
Straight
>Location?
US/West Coast
Someone to spoil with tons of attention. Chemistry between the two of us is a must. IRL or Online, preferably with some type of an allowance.
A pay-for-nudes type deal, please don't message me asking me for nudes. Also not interested in talking to people who can barely afford to take care of themselves - if you can't afford to take care of yourself, you definitely won't be able to support me.
I'm super nerdy, dorky, and a pretty witty/sarcastic. I'm an undergrad student working my way through college, and I work part-time. If we strike up an IRL arrangement, I'm pretty busy and expect that you are too - so I wouldn't expect a bunch of your time.

Kik: Jazminanon
>>
>>25368827
Absolutely.

Email me @ [email protected]
>>
File: Photo on 6-4-17 at 5.08 PM.jpg (139KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 6-4-17 at 5.08 PM.jpg
139KB, 1080x720px
female
pretty straight
west coast US
i'm looking for a daddy to help me with rent and debt. i want to get to know you and make you feel wonderful<3
not looking for folks who aren't serious about this..
>>
File: IMG_5967.jpg (1MB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5967.jpg
1MB, 960x1280px
>>25374322
fuck me, my kik is freakmyfrecks
>>
File: me.jpg (1MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
1MB, 2592x1944px
>Age?
>Gender?
Male
>Sexual Orientation?
straight
>Location?
MA
not completely sure lol. i could go for the whole older woman thing
actually not into paying and being paid to do things.
>Pic?
yes that's me shirtless in the dark cause it's 3AM and i'm in bed but i didn't have any good pictures. i have nice hair
i'm kinda thin, rather tall, not too big on being dominated
>Skype
luxinbur
>Discord
Fibonacci#5573
>>
File: me.jpg (427KB, 1142x1458px) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
427KB, 1142x1458px
fuck im reposting that cause the picture is not only bad but also sideways

>Age?
>Gender?
Male
>Sexual Orientation?
straight
>Location?
MA
not completely sure lol. i could go for the whole older woman thing
actually not into paying and being paid to do things.
>Pic?
YES
i'm kinda thin, rather tall, not too big on being dominated
>Skype
luxinbur
>Discord
Fibonacci#5573
>>
File: IMG_2767[1].jpg (591KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2767[1].jpg
591KB, 960x1280px
>Age?
>Gender?
mtf
>Sexual Orientation?
Bi
>Location?
Central U.S.
I'm getting back into feminization but I don't have many supplies for it, so I'm looking for someone to chat and trade pics and videos with, and help me acquire more clothes and toys to show off for you! We can probably video chat or even meet up down the line if there's chemistry and the opportunity! I'm really kinky so I don't have a lot of limits on fetishes, I'm also a super nerd and into cosplay so I'm willing to dress up as whomever you want ;3
Anyone that just wants to chat and not help out, I'm posting in this thread because I don't make much money and I don't have a lot of time :(
I haven't had a sugar daddy or anything before so I don't really have an expectations just be nice! :3 Also I'm currently in the process of moving so I'll be really busy for a little but I'll have a lot more time for you once I'm settled! I'm short and blonde with no body hair, I'll share more pics through email!
Talk to you soon! <3
[email protected]
>>
>>25374322
Damn, you are pretty and just what I think I want. I wish you lived in NYC
>>
>>25367050
well if youre still looking/interested in a chubby sub hmu
>>
>>25367263
Don't bother, it's a dude...
>>
>>25375187
What's your contact info?
>>
>Age?
>Gender?
Male
>Sexual Orientation?
Bisexual
>Location?
California
Sugar Daddy, sugar momma
Fakes
Im a twink
Kik: .eska
>>
>>25375240

I would be amused at hearing your story of how you unmasked the catfisher
>>
Anyone experiencing an influx of guys who are all chatty for a few days until it's time to start an arrangement and then they disappear when you ask about it?
>>
>>25349900
43 y/o dom daddy here. Your profile matches my interests. [email protected]
>>
>>25376530
If they don't talk about starting an arrangement within an hour of speaking with them, drop them.

That's what I do if a SB catches my interest.
>>
Female
Bisexual
From Australia
Looking for something online mainly unless you're near me then I'd meet up.
Not looking for spammers
My kik is Ecksor
>>
>>25376600
Eh, they'll talk about it beforehand but when it comes time to starting and payment they just bail.
>>
>>25376772
I'm curious now - mind pointing out which post in this thread belongs to you?
>>
>>25376785

>>25376530
>>25376772
these two posts :)
>>
>>25376814
Ha, alright.
>>
>>25357795
hey message me on snapchat @jbender403 :)
>>
>>25375187
Either your ID changed or you haven't posted.
That's me you responded to.
Got kik?
>>
Sup sugar babes, I made trillions of dollars mining asteroids by selling my body to reptilian aliens that have replaced our politicians, except Trump of course who was labotomized by the Grays as a practical joke to see if we realized the president was a turnip. I shot a load so big it set off seismic sensors in Yellowstone and caused an earthquake swarm that made conspiracy doomsayers claim the end was near over this thread. Nothing gets my dick harder than handing money over to girls that can't score normal old men and actually exploit their sexual power in the real world, so resort to taking dimes from jobless neck beards on six. It's the fluoride in the water and the ball shrinking oestrogen sprayedin chemtrails that keep my dick limp in the real world rather than firm in the on line world as the grand master of the 33rd degree of the Masonic order of dragons wants us glued to our phones. Anyways kik me at youngbrits if you want to watch me bouncing on my boy's 9 inch tool while fapping to images of stray goats being gored by bulls during the bull runs in Spain. Vote Thatcher for a corpse led economy. B========D~~~~~•
>>
>>25376530
The exact opposite is true for me. Girls here are extremely flaky. Things are going well and there is mutual interest but when it is time to arrange a real life meeting she disappears. Every time.
>>
>>25377782
Maybe these days, but in 2011-2012, the girl meet up rate was about 80% for this Anon. It's tempting to start sharing again in earnest, but doing it just to test the surface tension is too clinical "even for me."
>>
>>25377782
This. They just want money and they don't really care about what your interests are. They play along so you're still interested in them. As soon as you meet them you'll realize it's bullshit so they milk you as much as you they can before you're serious about a meet up.

A lot of them talk to multiple guys and they tell you they're only talking to you. IRL messes that up big time.
>>
>>25377931
I have no idea what you mean. Surely you're not giving away money to camwhores? And expecting her to be your exclusive? The rule is that nothing is given until a real life meet. Makes you wonder why girls bail just before, since they haven't gained anything before but have everything to gain after.
>>
I'd like someone to help me financially and I'm not really sure what to do. I've never done this before.
>>
>>25378274
I'm 25 f Australian

Very pale and busty. Pretty face
>>
>>25378276
I don't act like anything I'm not and i am an hinest working woman. I'm just in a tight spot..
>>
>>25378274
Got kik? Add crocoop I can help
>>
>>25378274
>>25378276
>>25378279
My kik is melslammer
>>
>>25360354
>>25378276
>>25378279
>Dont act like anything you are not
>age 6years in a couple of days

I call bullshit
>>
>>25378353
Her location also changed from Gold Coast to Sydney
>>
>>25378368
>His location also changed from Gold Coast to Sydney
Fixed
>>
>>25378371
Eh, it's very possible they're still female, but it's not looking good
>>
File: IMG_20161018_191655.jpg (401KB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161018_191655.jpg
401KB, 1944x2592px
>Age?
>Gender?
mtf Femboy
>Sexual Orientation?
Bi (Male pref.)
>Location?
Derby UK
Someone to look after me and treat me like a princess and buy me nice things to show off and whore me out to guys for fun/money, willing to fulfill pretty much all needs!
Also willing to obey orders over discord/text in exchange for rewards for people not in my area
Timewasters, people just wanting to chat
>Pic?
related
Love to be physically and mentally dominated~ Never done anything like this before.. but willing to jump right in and start pleasing right now ^_^
kik/SC: checkm9
discord: Ash#2188
>>
24 M daddy looking for a F sugar baby. East coast US. Open to fund most things for you if you're sweet enough

kik: bna133
>>
>>25378392
I've never seen someone suck a dick so disinterestedly.
>>
>>25378399
hehe i guess i was just posing for the picture, im usually very enthusiastic
>>
>>25376530
>>25376772
Well I am still looking for a SB, and the one I contacted have either disappeared or asking 50$ for a few pics, which is way too much in my opinion.
>>
>>25378554
And I forgot my Kik... Breakfastinc
>>
>>25348651
Location baby
>>
Aage 49
Gender male
Straight
Location London
Looking for SB must be a women.
Willing to put out when the needs arise. But otherwise a loving hugging talking and listening relationship.
Not looking for anything above chubby no bbws or above
Pic...yes please
Money not an object and always in a plain envelope. Handed over personally.
More of a muff diver then a pounder.
>>
>>25378554
>asking 50$ for a few pics, which is way too much in my opinion.
Is this weekly, or what? That doesn't seem like a lot of money.
>>
>>25378910
No, this was per 'session' of 5-10pics.

I would be fine with a 50$/week deal.
>>
>>25378403
the point of posing for a picture is to sell the product.
you failed in selling anything other than disappointment.
>>
>>25377343
kik is neylonsaesthetic
>>
>Age?
>Gender?
F
>Sexual Orientation?
Straight
>Location?
Us
Nothing unreasonable, someone who is nice and caring and willing to give advice on living a good adult life, maybe helping out with a gift here or there.
Pushy guys
Someone down to earth and maybe a bit older than me is preferred
My kik is smol.leviathan
>>
>>25378371
I have never claimed to be from sydney :|

Not sure about the age thing. I was drunk when i pisted first time. I am legitimately 25.
>>
>>25348587
>
50>Age?
M>Gender?
Bi>Sexual Orientation?
Cabo San Lucas Mx>Location?
M or T cock>What are you looking for?
reply for pic>Pic?
submission is pleasure, love to serve>Is there anything specific we should know about you, or what you are looking for?
e-mail [email protected]>How can some one contact you? Kik, Skype, e-mail, snapchat>Age?>Gender?>Sexual Orientation?>Location?>What are you looking for?>What are you NOT looking for?>Pic?>Is there anything specific we should know about you, or what you are looking for?>How can some one contact you? Kik, Skype, e-mail, snapchat
>>
File: IMG_0502.jpg (266KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0502.jpg
266KB, 1280x960px
>20
>female
>bi
>north carolina
>pfp or weekly allowance
>people looking for free sex
>online at first, meet up eventually if we get comfortable. I'll do pics, vids, cam shows, whatever.
>skype and kik are faerietaledreams please mention what thread you're from or I'll probably ignore your message
>>
>Age? 21
>Gender? F
>Sexual Orientation? Straight.
>Location? California
>What are you looking for? A caring sugar daddy who is ready to spoil me and whom I can send nudes and vids etc.. plus talk about life and random shit sometimes.
>What are you NOT looking for? A hard-faced guy who thinks I am his pet or kida with no money.
>Pic? I can send one on kik.
>Is there anything specific we should know about you, or what you are looking for? I am pretty submissive and will do almost everything I am comfortable with. But I don't think I will be meeting up, i.e., I'm looking for an online sugar daddy.
>How can someone contact you? kik: rebeccawilson808
>>
SD, 48 y.o., NYC, looking to meet IRL
>>
>>25381218
Lose weight if you want to be paid for this kind of thing.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-06-23-19-07-35.jpg (154KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-06-23-19-07-35.jpg
154KB, 1080x1920px
>>25379319
That's a pretty par for the course, reasonable amount for 6-10 pics. I attached some recent "sessions" so you can see I'm not lying to you. These are all men from 4chan, that were found/found me in a soc sugar thread. I think if anything you're the one being cheap/unreasonable.
>>
File: IMG_4721.jpg (896KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4721.jpg
896KB, 960x1280px
>Age?
>Gender?
Female
>Sexual Orientation?
Bi? Up for really anything?
>Location?
Midwestern U.S.
Someone to show me how this works; I'm still rather new, and just want someone who can give me a good introduction to this kind of thing, and be gentle with me!
Someone interested in immediate IRL meetups.
>Pic
See attached.
[email protected]
Skype is dorkfight
>>
>>25383952
Naw...you've repeatedly claimed to be a gay male in other threads. This isn't really you. Why impersonate this guy? Plz explain yourself
>>
File: IMG_6121.jpg (280KB, 1365x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6121.jpg
280KB, 1365x2048px
Age? 18
Gender? Female
Sexual Orientation? Bisexual
Location? London, England
What are you looking for? pics/videos or cam sessions, or a sugar daddy/baby relationship if you're near London :)
What are you NOT looking for? random guys adding me on kik looking for free nudes/telling me im a slut/white knighting me
Pic? attached
Is there anything specific we should know about you, or what you are looking for? i'm a petite girl with a love of alternative style (often dying my hair new colours, but just blonde at the moment) looking for a little cash to help fund my further education, having just finished college. i'd love to go to university to study photography but the courses and kit are very expensive so i need all the help i can get to do what i love!

My kik: katiebabydotcom
Message me on kik if you're interested! I don't bite unless you ask ;)
>>
>>25383957
There is someone on here who photoshops my pictures but I think it's just some maxim-style troll. I'm biologically female. (Also sorry if my ID is different I'm on my phone now)
>>
>>25384000
Naw, I think you're a gay dude native to TN....
>>
Bunnypopp, f 19, maine, selling pic and vid live requests
>>
>>25383691
Some people like chubby or even fat girls.
Shut the hell up if you don't want to look retarded.
>>
>>25384665
LOL. Somebody likes to go hogging. Shameful.
>>
>>25383958
You can write to me you know, Katie? Don't feel bad. I'll tell you of all the places I go to.
>>
File: IMG_1919.jpg (823KB, 2206x2206px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1919.jpg
823KB, 2206x2206px
>Age?
>Gender?
F
>Sexual Orientation?
Mostly straight
>Location?
Midwest
Someone laid back who I can really get along with. Someone who can hold a conversation and can talk about their interests. Someone who can adequately pay me for my effort/time. Not looking to meet right away.
Men who waste my time, men with no money, someone who will pressure me to do things I don't want to do.
>Pic?
Related
Don't waste your time. I have limits and these are them. If you're not ok with this then move on. I don't do pics or videos including my face, I don't do audio until I feel comfortable and I don't do videos including audio. I also work a part time job so I'm not 100% available 24/7.
Kik is honeymoonaed
>>
>>25384679
>not shaming other people for whatever they look like and instead basing things on personality, you should be ashamed!
>acts like being a piece of shit is something to be proud of
okay champ, whatever you say.
>>
>Age? 24
>Gender? Female
>Sexual Orientation? striaght/bi
>Location? The internet.
>What are you looking for? Someone to spoil me in trades for dirty pictures and videos.
>What are you NOT looking for? People without money, demanding, or rude people.
>Is there anything specific we should know about you, or what you are looking for? Never looking to meet. Only looking to play online or over Kik.
>How can some one contact you? Respond with your kik if you're interested and ill contact you. :)
>>
>>25385862
anonjohn514
>>
>>25385339
>fatty fucker has no response so he goes with a canned stock response
OK pussy
>>
>>25385862
clark_kink
>>
>>25386070
So pretty much you have no response because you know you can't say shit.
Also yes I'm a fatty fucker, do you have a problem? It's not like it's a bad thing, at least I can get some unlike you.
>>
>>25386144
>the "you don't get laid" response
bro, this is actually the crux of the issues. guys like you can't get laid with decent looking girls so you go hogging as a sort of nasty consolation prize. it's actually more noble to be celibate and jack off into a sock than to sully yourself by fucking a disgusting fat girl.

fwiw I do get laid, but even if I didn't I'd rather be single forever than have some horrifying hambeast on my dick
>>
>>25386209
That's actually completely and utterly retarded. I'm sorry I don't see women as disgusting because I'm not a pathetic shit. You're probably the type of loser who likes to look and pretend to be alpha when the sad truth is you're on 4chan.\, you aren't better than anyone else here or you wouldn't be here to begin with.
>>
>>25386438
>being on 4chan means you have to fuck fatties and pretend they're attractive, and if you don't you're in denial
>being on 4chan means you have to be a total fucking loser

your self esteem issues are not my problem bruh, sounds like you got some personal issues you need to work thru
>>
>>25372853
Western Europe and I'm a student, broad interests so I can talk about a lot of topics during dinner dates. Mixed origin, so that attracted at times the men who were more into exotic women. Sometimes up to where it got creepy.

>>25372872
Yes I have.

Sorry for late replies. Forgot about the thread.
>>
>Age? 22
>Gender? Female
>Location? South Florida
>What are you looking for? Sugar daddy, Mentor, Friendship, Weekly allowence, Intimacy in all aspects, Able to get my hair and nails done/ shopping
>What are you NOT looking for? Cheap guys, Not serious, scammers, fakes, expecting free anything
>Pic? yes on my kik: Sparkles_erika
>Is there anything specific we should know about you, or what you are looking for?Im looking for a REAL sugar daddy/sugar baby relationship, but i am also open to just doing cam shows/ selling nudes, ect.
>How can some one contact you? Kik: Sparkles_erika, Skype: erica.sparkles, snapchat: snapchat for sale
>>
File: muh butt.png (1MB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
muh butt.png
1MB, 720x1280px
Age? 24

Gender? F

Sexual Orientation? Bi

Location? OH

What are you looking for? Someone to buy me books and talk to me about said books. Horror movies and manga also applicable. (As far as books go I like horror, humor, and post-modernism. I don't really like high fantasy or science fiction.) Chatting, flirting, and lewd pics in exchange.

What are you NOT looking for? Relationships, any traveling, anything that involves showing my face.

Pic? It's my butt.

I'm married to a girl. She doesn't mind doing a kind of two-for-one deal. She's chubby with giant boobs, and while she loves books and horror movies like me, figures and plushies are what really do it for her.

Obviously we can talk for a while before we take it anywhere.
>>
>>25387114
Oh, my skype is pepperpatter. I can set up any other means of communication, if necessary.
>>
>>25387171
Kik?
>>
>>25384802
what's the backstory here m8?
>>
>>25348585 (OP)

>Age?
>Gender?
Male
>Sexual Orientation?
Bisexual
>Location?
Italy, Milan
A caring sugardaddy, someone to talk to, and have a some kind of relationship
People who just wants pics or vids, I'm ok for encounters if it is possible, but after a while
I love videogames, I'm searching one with my same interest. Also pianist and working to become a professional actor
Kik: jack980414
Email: [email protected](I use it rarely)
>>
>>25388745
nice ass, daaamn boi show us that butthole
>>
>>25385251
>Don't waste your time. I have limits and these are them. If you're not ok with this then move on. I don't do pics or videos including my face, I don't do audio until I feel comfortable and I don't do videos including audio. I also work a part time job so I'm not 100% available 24/7.

What the fuck do you do then? A sugardaddy wants SOMETHING in return, not just a pretty girl who thinks she knows how to talk. BTW, you're 18, like you;re going to hold a decent convo.

Fuck me dead, this is hilarious.
>>
>>25388750
Well kik me if you want to see :P
>>
>>25385862
Still looking for a REAL sugar daddy to trade with.
>>
>>25388800
You know, you can't really be asking for a real sugar daddy if you are not a real sugar baby.

>internet only, never going to meet
>>
>>25389107
To be fair, this is 4chan. No one meets.
And you don't have to respond if you're not interested in what im offering. :)
>>
>>25389121
You would be very wrong there. Plenty of people meet off /soc/, even off these threads. It's sad that camwhores have seemingly taken these threads over. I blame the template that OP keeps on using even though everyone tells him it's shit.
>>
SUGAR DADDY & SUGAR BABY SKYPE GROUP

mixed skype group with sugar babies like me and some daddies <3
add me and i'll add you to the group! ~ my skype: bubbly.gummy
>>
File: GdiwS.jpg (43KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
GdiwS.jpg
43KB, 640x480px
>>25348585 (OP)

>Age?
>Gender?
F
>Sexual Orientation?
Bi
>Location?
East coast
A sugar daddy or sugar mommy who can offer me a weekly allowance in exchange for pics and vids and eventually meeting irl
Time wasters, people who are obnoxious or demanding before a relation has been made, anybody who's going to try and "get to know me" for weeks and never offer anything
>Pic?
Yup

Please, please, pleaseee dont waste my time. I dont want to talk to you for a week and have conversation after conversation about nothing.
SC- chan.lesley
>>
>>25388757
Says he, right after begging nudes from a gay poster.
>>
I'm a UK based sugar baby (19/F).

Experienced in the SD/SB dynamic and know exactly what I want and what I can offer in return.

Don't have high hopes for 4chan but SA has fully dried up.

Kik is riotgoinon
>>
>>25389437
>I dont want to talk to you for a week and have conversation after conversation about nothing
So marriage is not an option?

Sorry, I could not resist.

Question for SBs and their surrogates, is it important to you that your SD be exclusive to you? That is, would you be willing to be a SB to a man that was in a relationship already?
>>
>>25389523
I've had sugar daddies that were exclusive to me, some that were married and I was their "mistress" and some who had multiple sugar babies on the go.
Honestly, if he can afford all of us - I couldn't care less :)
>>
>>25389530
>I couldn't care less
This is pretty reasonable to me; it's about the quality of interaction. Thank you for your response.
>>
File: Unenthusiastic.jpg (16KB, 340x227px) Image search: [Google]
Unenthusiastic.jpg
16KB, 340x227px
>when things just don't work out with who you thought was the perfect SB
we met in an SB thread. if continued contact is predicated on you receiving money from me, that's totally fine. just don't tell me it isn't and then flake, again.
>>
>>25389121
lets give it a try, libertinek for kik
>>
>Age?
>Gender?
Male
>Sexual Orientation?
Bi
>Location?
New Jersey, 732
More dominant daddy into pet play or sissification~
I'd ideally looove to get really into pet play, crossdressing more. I would love to go all out with either honestly~
>Kik
donark23
>>
>>25385862

Is that some photoshopping to remove a ball-sack I see?

Anon is skeptical
>>
>>25389771
I've been talking to her, she's legit - and has a smokin body.
>>
>>25389963
Well and good. The well-done pixel corrections just matched the approximate size of a ball sack. Could be just a fluke.
>>
>>25389982
I've seen her pussy with that very dildo inserted in it, no ballsack.
>>
>>25378392
More pics? ;)
>>
>>25385862
Wobbleschompsky
>>
>Age?
>Gender?
F
>Sexual Orientation?
Bi
>Location?
CT
What are you looking for?
>I am open to all sorts of arrangements. If we are close and could talk (for free), I would consider meeting with you and we could take it from there. If you just want to talk, I will charge you modestly.
What are you NOT looking for?
>creeps
>>
>>25390893
contact?
>>
>>25389771
>>25389963
That settles that. lol
>>
>>25389963
Bullshit
>>25389985
Double bullshit
>>
File: proof.jpg (44KB, 340x576px) Image search: [Google]
proof.jpg
44KB, 340x576px
>>25391564
enjoy. :P
>>
>Age? 22
>Gender? Female
>Location? South Florida
>What are you looking for? Sugar daddy, Mentor, Friendship, Weekly allowence, Intimacy in all aspects, Able to get my hair and nails done/ shopping
>What are you NOT looking for? Cheap guys, Not serious, scammers, fakes, expecting free anything
>Pic? yes on my kik: Sparkles_erika
>Is there anything specific we should know about you, or what you are looking for?Im looking for a REAL sugar daddy/sugar baby relationship, but i am also open to just doing cam shows/ selling nudes, ect.
>How can some one contact you? Kik: Sparkles_erika, Skype: erica.sparkles, snapchat: snapchat for sale
>>
File: unnamed.png (175KB, 500x483px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
175KB, 500x483px
>>25391564
Hope she doesn't mind.
>>
>>25391606
You've already posted once. Why not let others have the spot light.
Also if anyone remembers this one from ages ago.
There is a baby was the username Ericka.sparkles I'm pretty sure they are one in the same.
>>
>>25391586
No year, try again
>>
>>25391630
Could be anybody in that vid. especially as she isnt a true sugar baby and just a online only camwhore
>>
>>25391688
You're an idiot.
>>
23 F Asexual

I just want a guy to take me to Disneyland.
>>
>>25391713
No template.
No contact info.
Doesn't look like you are going to do anything in return.
0 fucking idea what this thread is about.
100% of getting drugged and used like a piece of meat.
You'll fit right in here.
>>
>>25391708
Says the one who believes shes 'real' lol
>>
>>25391774
I think you're just salty that I have the video and you don't.
>>
>>25391713

In another world, in a dd/lg world, this would be a charming proposition. As a salty older Anon, I have enjoyed going to such places with younger people and seeing it through their eyes.

So Anon, you have not made your desires clear in the context of the thread. Perhaps you should restate what you want?
>>
>>25389557
That sucks. I guess it's a common issue. I mean, there's a lot of young adults looking for easy cash, sooo.. :/
>>
>last sugar thread was decent
>ok let's check this one
>of fuck, it's using THAT template again
>scroll scroll scroll
>yep, it's full of camewhores and gays trannies posting disgusting dickbutt pics

OP, why can't you understand? This shitty template is the reason sugar threads go to shit. Stop using it. It only attracts camwhores and gays spamming lewds.
>>
Age? 23
Gender? Female
Location? USA-CA but willing to travel
What are you looking for? I've realized I'm just into older men. I'm into 30-40 yo men who have the whole package :) I want to meet someone intelligent and interesting.
What are you NOT looking for? Nude seekers. I won't send you nudes without talking and seeing if we click.
Pic? Request plz - 5'5 140lb
Is there anything specific we should know about you, or what you are looking for? White/latina(not tan though). I'm a student and I work. I'm looking for an interesting man to talk with and get to know.
Kik: intergalacticwoman
Will check messages in 7ish hours :)
>>
>>Role
SD
>>A/S/L
28 M SoCal
>>About Me
I've been lurking this website for over a decade but I seldom post. I'm a young professional enjoying my new career. I'm tall, in decent shape, and personable. I come off as normie but I'm borderline weaboo/hikki when I'm not at work. I spend my free time playing vidya and smoking weed. I'm also very pervy - - and the added stress from work skyrocketed my sex drive. I think I'm easy to get along with. I like spoiling my loved ones. I can be clingy.
>>Looking for
A chubby, large breasted girl that I can develop a relationship with. I'm willing to invest time and energy in a relationship. I understand that this won't be a dating situation, but we need to treat each other like people from the get-go. Ideally, you are also very sexual and need it daily as I do. I'm busy, but I would love to have someone to sext / text with ofren. I'd love to meet the right person IRL, too. Short term relationships are fine too.
>>Not looking for
Thin girls, "pros", people with low sex drives
>>Contact info
kik greencatisgreen
>>Pic
On kik
>>
>>25391917
Then add a template you think people should use? I just added a few things to my own.
>>
File: t645335563.jpg (16KB, 504x360px) Image search: [Google]
t645335563.jpg
16KB, 504x360px
>23
>Male
>heterosexual
>AZ
>a sugarmommy to hang with and play.
>im not looking for fagots.
>ye
>im a huge gamer
>KIK Kajuki
>>
Age?
>Gender?
female
>Sexual Orientation?
bi
>Location?
FL
I'm looking for a cute mommy or daddy to help me and my sister out. We desperately need money, and i'm willing to do just about anything to ensure my little sister isn't thrown out into the streets.
>What are you NOT looking for
?
Anything too gross, gore, scat
>Pic?\
Related
Honestly, i'd love to spend time with someone who would enjoy playing video games, talking about movies, anything really. I'm an avid League player, but that doesn't really give me any money. :c I love to cosplay, and would be more than happy to cosplay for you if that is what you'd want.

Here's my throwaway email: [email protected]
>>
>>25392516
If you're looking to be taken care of, Im more than Interested in providing, add me on KIK or Snap Celo.huntz
>>
>>25391414
[email protected]
>>
>>25392516

Sent you an email!
>>
>>25348585 (OP) #

>Age?
>Gender?
Female
>Sexual Orientation?
Straight
>Location?
Chicago
I am looking for a long term relationship with a dominant daddy.
Kids, cam whoring, short term relationship
I have really sexy/young body. Look younger then my age. Like to spend my free time in shopping malls. Enjoy hard sex.
>Pic?
I will send it to you
>How can some one contact you? Kik: SugarLoli1
>>
>>25393312
You moved from Europe to Chicago?
>>
>>25393519
What
>>
>>25393519
I will be in US in the summer
>>
File: 4chan.jpg (31KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
4chan.jpg
31KB, 480x640px
>Age?
>Gender?
Fermale
>Sexual Orientation?
Bisexual
>Location?
United Kingdom
Someone who can shower me with money and I can repay them with some fun stuff ;)
>Pic?
Included
I can sometimes be in an area without internet for a day at a time so resposnes can be slow
Kik: LWilde1997
>>
File: me1.jpg (112KB, 1000x883px) Image search: [Google]
me1.jpg
112KB, 1000x883px
>Age? 21
>Gender? Male
>Sexual Orientation? BI
>Location? UK
>What are you looking for? Sugar Mommy or Daddy, we can talk more
>What are you NOT looking for? random hit ups
>Pic? what you'll see lots more of
>Is there anything specific we should know about you, or what you are looking for? Just looking for financial help in exchange for pics, vids, talking it could go further who knows
>How can some one contact you? kik - cal__123 email - [email protected]
>>
>>25393644
Wow.
>>
>>25390893
>>25392669
my skype is also bedroomalibis to anyone who is interested
>>
33 wm straight
MN
SB
GFE
kik tallnfit7
>>
Any daddys in gc tonight?
>>
No one on this damn thread has the kind of money these 18yr olds are looking for lol. Someone was asking me for $500/week for a conversation, not even pics. I work, but if I'm shelling out big bucks I better get something in return.
>>
Suger daddy looking for a sugar girl. Add me on sc for more info. Sc haxjen69
I'm 28m looking for younger
>>
File: 1409292704838_0.jpg (15KB, 324x291px) Image search: [Google]
1409292704838_0.jpg
15KB, 324x291px
Lmao this is the only thread with more than like 2 female replies, and it's because theres money involved.
>many keks
>>
>>25395728
What would you think is fair?
>>
26 yo m looking for a sugar daddy, I'm bisexual and fully down for conversation, sending pics and video chat when I'm available to do so. If you're interested message me on kik at noodlehead91
>>
File: IMG_9402.jpg (107KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9402.jpg
107KB, 640x1136px
Hi Daddy :) Come spoil me and I'll spoil you, I'm 24 and female also bisexual from LA, I'm all for sending you sexy pics or videos and having sexy talks with you ;) Email me if you want to spoil me and have some fun :) my email is [email protected] XOXO
>>
>>25355338
Tfw people add me and then stop talking to me or never talk first. :|
>>
Sexual Orientation: straight
What are you looking for? Someone to be my papa and take care of me :3 and I take care of papa
What are you NOT looking for?: master
Is there anything specific we should know about you, or what you are looking for? I don't do golden showers, wear diapers, but I'm into age play and ddlg :3
How can some one contact you?
Add me on Snapchat:
Username: lookingforpapa
>>
>>25395750
They crawl from the woodwork....
Like ants to a picnic....
Like flies to a pile of dogshit....
All with the belief that they may steal some money from a wealthy gentleman, expecting to do as little as possible to earn it.
>>
>>25395775
50/week is 'just send me nudes every once in awhile'
100/week is 'take nudes for me often'
anything more than that and i'd assume there should be serious plans to meet in person

>>25395795
>>25395807
lol this board has IDs you know.

>>25396789
i feel like your post was fairly non-standard for these threads so maybe people don't know how to talk to you? dunno, just a guess
>>
>>25396801
I mean, if anything, I thought that would get some to want to talk more, seeing as everyone is complaining about the expensive, demanding girls with bland conversations.
>>
>>25396789
Maybe that's because you have a ridiculous demand that he be Asian. Doesn't speak well of your attitude.
>>
>>25396816
you're not wrong. but these threads are a weird mix of people

>>25396833
except it wasn't a demand?
>>
>>25386501
If this Western European lady is still around, any chance she can kik vel_koz for a little talk?
>>
>>25396833
Lmao, I'm guessing you're the idiot who gave me the asinine speech about how I'm mentally ill because I want my partner/SD to be Asian. Keep hating, white nationalist/racist Asian dude, whichever one you are.
>>
>>25396843
I haven't contacted you nor do I intend to. Especially now that you showed everyone what a sour person you are. You are not going to be a good sugar baby. Just a few posts and it's clear you're bitter and angry and juvenile. All dealbreakers for a SD who wants his SB to make him happy.
>>
>>25396833
She's a racist, no question about it. For people like her Asian men are just props. She's one of those white guilt Tumblr types - probably gets a big wet pussy thinking about how 'progressive' and 'non-racist' she looks for dating an Asian but would never be caught dead dating a black guy for obvious reasons.
>>
File: 1497939733328.png (302KB, 540x405px) Image search: [Google]
1497939733328.png
302KB, 540x405px
>>25396868
You're going to have a difficult time, as you're looking for an Asian SD (unlikely) AND you're looking for someone who is okay with paying you for nonsexual interaction (double unlikely).

You are more likely to find a orbiter type in a different thread.
>>
>>25396894
Like I say in my post, I'm open to progressing a relationship. I don't give nudes out like party favors. That's all I have to say.
>>
>>25396921
Those "platonic arrangements" you have read are pretty much a myth. They do exist but are very rare. After all, why pay for the company of a girl if you can't do anything sexual, when there are loads of other willing girls right around the corner? Combine that with your Asian fetish and...

I suggest you rethink what you are looking for. It's simply absurd to think you would get what you are looking for, especially when you don't sound like a prize yourself.
>>
>>25396936
You know, some guys and girls enjoy actually being courted. I'm aware the world is full of prostitutes and whores. If it's so easy, then great. Good for them. I'm offering a beneficial relation beyond prostitution.

As for your last comment: if the shoe doesn't fit, don't wear it.
>>
>>25396952
I don't see how you offer anything beneficial, especially compared to many other girls. You should read your last sentence and apply it to yourself. After all, you were complaining that you haven't found your perfect fantasy prince. A few posters told you why. You should take their advice instead of going full tumblrina and namecalling.
>>
>>25396952
>>25396965
Both of you shut up and stop shitting up the thread. This is why these tank. Nobody wants to post while there's fighting going around.
>>
22, female, AUS

looking for online based interaction. Not looking to be physically touched. I would rather discuss everything else over kik.

Kik: vannawilde
>>
>>25397617
Wait all tbis time for a aussie and she turns out to be a waste of fucking time online only. Typical of you south australians, living in the dark with no electricity
>>
>Age? (Self explanatory)

>Gender? Female

>Sexual Orientation? Bi

>Location? Ohio

>What are you looking for? Someone to help me out while I'm doing college, will send nudes, videos, etc.

>What are you NOT looking for? Someone who constantly needs my attention. I'm still busy with school and work. I don't want any irl visits, or for this to be treated like a dating type relationship.

>Is there anything specific we should know about you, or what you are looking for? I'm in a part of my life where I'm still learning a lot about my sexuality/personality.
>>
>>25398121
contact?
>>
>>25388800
Earthisflatasfuck
>>
File: 1498614923870.jpg (236KB, 720x1279px) Image search: [Google]
1498614923870.jpg
236KB, 720x1279px
>Age?
>Gender?
female
>Sexual Orientation?
straight
>Location?
georgia
help through college
no irl stuff
>Pic?
just catting, no relationship stuff
kik datweirdchic
>>
File: IMG_1590.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1590.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
I'll take some money too
Male
Straight
Canada
Looking for a sugar mama or someone to give me some money for some pics or videos
Snapchat bobivxx
>>
>>25352736
those sparkling ice drinks are really good tho
>>
File: IMG_2515.png (1MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2515.png
1MB, 1334x750px
>Age
>Gender
Male
>Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
>Location
California
>Looking for?
Anyone who will shower me with money/bitcoin
>Not looking for?
Anyone who doesn't like a white boy with a big fat butt, lol

kik grh188
>>
File: IMG_4955.jpg (87KB, 750x873px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4955.jpg
87KB, 750x873px
>Age?
>Gender?
Female
>Sexual Orientation?
Straight
>Location?
Atlanta
ONLINE ONLY sugar daddy! a weekly/daily allowance through paypal
Any meet ups, sexual contact, etc
>Pic?
Related
Hmm nothing in specific, we can talk about details via kik
My kik's @qwekjl
>>
>>25398424
>feminist studies 101 is my favorite class, you can tell by my resting cunt face, problem glasses, and ridiculous makeup
>moo moo I have a cow ring which, like the rest of me, looks retarded
>if you voted for trump I'll try to get you fired
>ONLINE ONLY! give me a regular allowance of money for basically nothing

wew lad more red flags than a fucking chink military parade
>>
>>25392516
Sended an email hope you reply
>>
ITT:

>I'm a sugar baby but I won't meet in real life and I want to be paid for existing
>I'm a homogay and here's my dickpic now pound my boipuccy

These threads need to be cleaned up or stopped.
>>
Age? Just turned 18
Gender? M
Sexual Orientation? bi-curious
Location? Arizona
What are you looking for? Will do almost anything for money or gifts :).
What are you NOT looking for? Open to a lot
Pic? Kik me for pics
Is there anything specific we should know about you, or what you are looking for?looking for a sugar mommy preferably maybe a sugar daddy. I'm young and slim. About 130 lbs. Athletic. Good looking. Good sized dick. If u r interested kik me @ jasonglasss69
>>
Age? Just turned 18
Gender? M
Sexual Orientation? bi-curious
Location? Arizona
What are you looking for? Will do almost anything for money or gifts :).
What are you NOT looking for? Open to a lot
Pic? Kik me for pics
Is there anything specific we should know about you, or what you are looking for?looking for a sugar mommy preferably maybe a sugar daddy. I'm young and slim. About 130 lbs. Athletic. Good looking. Good sized dick. If u r interested kik me @ jasonglasss69
>>
>>25398534
I bet she spent 30 minutes cleaning that corner just to take that picture ^_^
>>
>>25398121
Sounds like we would get along well. Let's chat.
23/m
sc:english_rabbit
>>
>Age?

>Gender?
Female

>Sexual Orientation?
Straight

>Location?
Florida, US

An ONLINE sugar daddy to spoil me and have fun with.

People looking for free nudes or a very strict Dom who thinks he owns my life.

>Pic?
On kik :)

I guess not.

Kik: mccurdyjessica
>>
Why is every single poster now an "online only" camwhore? The template just encourages this. This thread is hopeless. You are not sugar babies. Read up what it is and then come back.

It's also the fault of the beta orbiters for enabling such behavior.
>>
>>25387114
Are you still looking? I'm a 31 yo white male. Love to read and discuss but most of my friends do not read. I would like to help you out. Let me know if you may be interested.

Kik joeyfriend06
>>
>>25399629
fake. just taking your money and running
>>
>>25400587
So... How much did you lose?
>>
>>25400834
nothing luckily. Almost $10. Not much
>>
>>25385862
I have a pre made video and some pictures if anyone is still interested.
>>
I'd like an anorexia coach and someone to send me opiates

I don't have a paypal

I'm thicc female and 26
no I don't mean obese, /thicc/ and tired
>>
>>25401084
Contact info?
>>
>>25401142
I could make a throwaway
I'd prefer you left yorus though

I have Discord and gmail / Hangouts
>>
File: IMG_3031.jpg (163KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3031.jpg
163KB, 960x1280px
male/femboi
curious
usa
looking for sugar daddy/mommy
kik: molt.injected.mix
message me with "sugar" first so I know where you're coming from
>>
>>25401274
Not the same guy, but I'm curious.
[email protected]
>>
>>25397754
Um. I'm an Aussie and willing to meet.

25 f qld
>>
>Age? 26
>Gender? Female
>Sexual Orientation? bisexual
>Location? southern US
>What are you looking for? sugar daddy
>What are you NOT looking for? insta-dick-pics
>Pic? will verify on kik if asked
>Is there anything specific we should know about you, or what you are looking for? i'm nerdy and laid back. no drama
>How can some one contact you? Kik, Skype, e-mail, snapchat. kik is sugarmintayyy
>>
>>25402045
Yet another do not contact.
>>
This thread is hilarious and sad on both sides. Thanks for making this.
>>
>>25402139
no reason not to contact me lol
are you upset because i didnt send you nudes for free?
>>
>>25402161
I didnt even ask but thanks for playing.
>>
>>25401785
Contact deets?
>>
Age? 26
Gender? M
Location? Seattle area
What are you looking for? Girl I can spoil and take along with me as a travel companion. I am looking for a girlfriend experience without the work of dating.
How can some one contact you? [email protected] Put 'Four Chan' in the subject.
>>
>>25402273
Melslammer is my kik
>>
>Age
>Gender
Male
>Sexual Orientation
Bicurious
>Location
860/413
>Looking for
Hung guy to feminize me and buy me sexy things to wear for him.
>Contact
Snapchat: patricianlife
>>
File: photo_2017-06-29_18-09-42.jpg (76KB, 740x822px) Image search: [Google]
photo_2017-06-29_18-09-42.jpg
76KB, 740x822px
>Age?
>Gender?
Female
>Sexual Orientation?
Bisexual
>Location?
United States
A daddy/mommy that loves to spoil their princess and will repay them in many ways ;)
>Pic?
I live in the middle of no where so my services sucks :c
Kik - Elizabeth7331

Warning the picture is a bit old and I've got some tats since then and got bigger tits ;)
>>
25/F/USA

Online only. I've had many arrangements along these lines, and I'm open to nearly anything, but my favorite is when someone becomes an actual friend who basically surprises me with gifts periodically. If I come to like you you can count on me to be very generous with whatever turns you on. That said, I really will do just about anything as long as it isn't illegal, immoral, or IRL
>>
>>25403069

Oh, almost forgot - skype is amalthean. For other contact you'll have to post your own
>>
I'm looking for a slave/pet/princess of any kind, someone who can fulfil my sexual needs whenever I should need it, no questions. I am willing to buy you things but not give money directly. Male or Female, but I get rather picky when it comes to men. I will only start buying things if you prove to me you're worth my time and money.
Discord:Aggy#2435
>>
That feeling when you're fat and gross and no one will want to be your sugar daddy.
>>
>>25403693
PM me and we'll see.
>>
>>25403069
>>25403071

Guys. Don't even try.
>>
File: 14382932262681_1_.jpg (52KB, 610x395px) Image search: [Google]
14382932262681_1_.jpg
52KB, 610x395px
>Age?
>Gender?
F
>Sexual Orientation?
Bisexual
>Location?
Canada
Sugardaddy - allowance, companionship, online chatting, voice chat, possibly cam after we get to know each other more, sending you cute letters, art, panties! :P I'm open-minded! Just trying to have fun and pay for uni.
Sex, people with no substance/intelligence, too needy, arrogant/rude people...etc.
>Pic?
I can send in PMs. Tall and fit East Asian girl.
I love open-minded and understanding people who enjoy good conversation. I am picky and I'm not interested in multiple sugardaddies.
[email protected]
>>
>>25404256
You're only the 50th girl posting here who thinks she will get paid money just for chatting. Good luck finding your desperate beta orbiters.
>>
File: IMG_0446.jpg (206KB, 722x1278px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0446.jpg
206KB, 722x1278px
18 as of today
I am a gay male
Located in California
Area Code 93910
Ventura Area
Looking for a fun sugar daddy to take care of me and me to him
Latino bottom
Fun and a little chub

HMU on Kik @ anakindude
>>
^^^^^^^i mean 93010
Thread posts: 409
Thread images: 54

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.