[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tired of these gay, penis, and trap threads. Where are the actual

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2722.jpg (526KB, 1242x1743px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2722.jpg
526KB, 1242x1743px
Tired of these gay, penis, and trap threads.
Where are the actual girls at yo
Hi I'm from California, wbu?
>>
>>25348043
I've lived in Cali for 20 years and than moved to Colorado

I'm from Sac, got really tired of Cali life and moved out 2.5 years ago

>Where are the actual girls at yo
Not many girls around here
>>
>>25348046
I'm from sac too. Idk what cali life is because it's different in every city I've been to here.
>>
>tires of gay and penis trap threads
>shows her tits for attention
Typical whores
>>
>>25348070
Its prob a fake anyway

>>25348055
What part of Sac and you go to Sac state/city college or doing other things?
>>
>>25348076
I'm not fake lol you dudes are just super insecure, and no this is my home. I don't go to school here, sac state and sac city suck ass
>>
>>25348108
Got Kik? I live in L.A. but I come to Sac for work sometimes.
>>
>>25348131
What do you do for work?
>>
>>25348043
Checking in from Davis.
>>
>>25348147
Ayeeee

What's your major?
>>
>>25348149
Not a student just a townie.
>>
>>25348153
What do you do for work?
>>
>>25348161
Hairstylist, and you?
>>
>>25348176
Davis is a social city, what do you do for fun?
>>
>>25348108
Why you gotta dis my school. Davis Sucks 700 dollars for a parking lot permit. That school can go screw itself. Had a t.a that goes to city, but lives in davis. What is up with that place? I only drove past it on the way to the bay.
>>
>>25348140
I'm an attorney
>>
roseville checking in
>>
Tfw no qt gf to play vidya with in the San Fernando valley
>>
>>25348043
So you want gay vagina masculine pussy threads
>>
>>25348864
Oh im sorry. Youre a guy. Breaking the posting rules. So why didnt you just post yourself? Good job. Im sure youre quite attractive
>>
>>25348043
Pics w timestamp?
>>
Yah time stamps are stupid, if I find any of you interesting I would happily message y'all.
I'm from sac, staying here for the summer but go to school in Monterey.
>>
Also if anyone is around Sacramento and would want to hang out and is not some creepy old dude that would be cool
>>
>>25348043
Great pic would love to see what underneath and I'm in CA
>>
>>25349020
what part? just moved here to work a few months ago, literally know no one here
>>
El cerrito reporting 28/m
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.