[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RATE my ugly face.Never had a match on Tinder for 2+ months.ROAST

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_20170602_225922.jpg (617KB, 1392x2320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170602_225922.jpg
617KB, 1392x2320px
RATE my ugly face.Never had a match on Tinder for 2+ months.ROAST & ASSUMPTIONS
>>
File: IMG_20170602_230352.jpg (584KB, 1392x2320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170602_230352.jpg
584KB, 1392x2320px
Even uglyer sides
>>
Girls tell me im 3/10 and their right, look at the jewish nose.
>>
>>25344952
You're not even ugly but I'm thinking you have my problem... I made a thread just now similar to yours lol.

You're not even ugly

But maybe it's just girls online think they can do better than us, and that in real life, we just might run into a girl and convince her to like us with personality.
>>
>>25345166
Theres no hope...even the ugly and fat ones ignore me hard...
>>
>>25345206
its not bad at all man, chill
>>
File: image.jpg (285KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
285KB, 1280x960px
>>25344952
If I had to say anything is that your self esteem is low. Both the expression and the way you type makes it obvious.

You look above average but it sounds like nobody else has really said that to you before until this thread.

>>25344965
And by the way, nobody looks good with a side shot. Thats one of the shots that even pro photographers try to avoid.
>>
>>25344952
Low self esteem and desperation aren't attractive traits, but you're a good looking guy. 7/10
Carry yourself with confidence, you'll notice a difference
>>
>>25345166
Im with my husband for personailty and he isnt as good lookin as OP, dont give up hope.
>>
Why do you keep making this thread
>>
You look like you have such a weird skin color. You're grey. Like literally. You look like a zombie.

Your complexions are fine though.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.