[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

POLYAMORY THREAD Talk about anything related to polyamory here.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

File: tumblr_oosnsmZdyu1w0f3zho1_500.jpg (101KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oosnsmZdyu1w0f3zho1_500.jpg
101KB, 500x500px
POLYAMORY THREAD
Talk about anything related to polyamory here. Discuss your experiences, ask around, look for someone interested.

> asl (yourself or you and your partner(s))
> about me(us)
> looking for
> not looking for
> long term/casual fuck/platonic/online/rp
> contact info
>>
>asl
20, male, maryland/usa

>about me
single, poly because i like having a partner that has many other partners even though i don't really care to have more than one partner myself. i just really like being in poly relationships. i'm 6'0, bi

>looking for
females! girls! mtf trans people! anyone feminine that i can love and show a lot of affection to in an actively poly relationship.

>not looking for
monogamy

>long term/casual cuck/platonic/online/rp
please god yes/please god yes/please god yes/sure/sure

>contact info
kik: legsdiamond88
discord: celesdiamond #7601
>>
24 male and 25 female. EU

> about me(us)
We are a couple of introverted shy dweebs that are living together and are looking for someone to share in the addiction that we feel for one another. We like playing vidya games, tho I play a lot more than she does. Watching videos, movies. A good day is the day when we can stay inside, cuddle up in bed and just watch funny shit on the web, a nice horror movie or when we can go outside to the park, during a good weather and just have a nice picnic with homemade snacks.
We are also into amateur gamedev. If you like coding, 3d modeling, drawing etc. then it's a gigantic plus.

> looking for
CIS female.Someone who likes silly romantic stuff, enjoys banter, a geek of sorts. Can talk openly and straightforward.
Someone who could be as addicted to us as we are to each other and would be to them. A person that would like nothing else, than to wake up in the arms of two people each morning. At times, we used to have multiple people, but all of them were online. Online stuff is fine, but it's not the same. If we did find someone that we could meet and be with irl, we'd devote ourselves to you as much as we do to each other.

Generally don't have to fit everything, but the more the better.

> not looking for
one time fucks. Males.

long term highly prefered. A platonic online friendship is also good if you're interested in that

> contact info
Discord : Sedran#7966
>>
Whats the difference between a poly relationship and cucks?
>>
>>25344232
Nothing, poly guys just try to justify it by saying people aren't mean for monogagamy blah blah blah. Either way you look at it their gfs bamboozled them into a cuckold relationship.
>>
>>25344232
Cucks- john watches jane and billy fuck, finds it arousing
Poly- john loves jane and billy, jane loves john and billy, and billy loves jane and john
>>
>>25343651
Degeneracy of the lowest order. It NEVER works out for anyone, especially if you're male.
>>
>>25344339
Have a source to back it up?
>>
>>25344339
Not true, I know many poly couples involving 3-4 people each that have been together for nearly a decade
>>
lmao this degenerate culture
>>
>>25344369
>degeneration on 4chan

welcome to our wholesome community. Sit on a dildo and we'll serve you up some fresh cum :D
>>
>>25344368
Same here. Granted I dont know a single successful poly relationship with more than two men involved, which is weird. The only two ones that I know of personally that are lasting for a little under 10 years now are MFF.
>>
>>25343651
Was in one when I was 25. My gf is bi and I'd usually let her fuck girls on the side cause I wasn't threatened by them. One girl she brought home was a cute, thick, redhead. They fuck and the second time she brings her back home and after showering together, the red head pops her head out of the room and tells me to come in. We have a threesome and me and my main realize we actually like this girl after hanging out that next day.

End up being in a poly relationship. Things were great at first, we had a lot of threesomes and I fucked them separately. Then the jealousy between them started and the red head tried to essentially steal me. She had a very argumentative personality though and lied about stupid stuff so I ended up breaking it off with her. Still with my main, haven't tried it again.
>>
File: 1476199184819.jpg (20KB, 332x486px) Image search: [Google]
1476199184819.jpg
20KB, 332x486px
>>25344017
Oh shit this is perfect
> EU
>>
> tfw want this
> will never have it because I am a guy
>>
In West Coast USA it's actually pretty common. I've known a number of people who've had relationships, all with different 'rules' and relations. I've been poly in the past, but not really much for a story there. Just casual dating while seeing other people as well.

It's definitely not impossible if you're a guy, but if you're in middle America, then it might be. Poly isn't just a single way of doing things that everyone follows. You could simply date multiple people, look for a couple that is looking for a unicorn, or find someone who is also keen on adding someone else later on. You would probably need to turn to online dating though for best success.

What's most important is sorting out your personal jealousy issues. It can be hard for anyone, unless you're an actual cuck or something. I had a gf that had a fiancee who did not want to hear anything or see anyone she was dating/fucking. It worked for them. With other people, they'd suggest we go to the bedroom plenty of times, or invite me to join/watch.

My point is with all this, Poly is many different ways, and the only thing stops you is you.
>>
File: 1487390424493.gif (996KB, 500x446px) Image search: [Google]
1487390424493.gif
996KB, 500x446px
27/m and 25/f in Northeast Ohio.

> about me(us)
We like old school weeb shit, hentai, and saving well over 50%-75% of our income to target long-term wealth. Hard limits are kids, scat, and Disney trash. Especially the last part.

> looking for
Submissive but intelligent females or traps.

> not looking for
Men.

Honestly, would very much prefer long term. Casual and limited sexual relationship would be OK. Ultimately, we want a super poly household with the head wife and one or more (very respectfully and healthily treated) concubines. Yes, we would like a very old-school-and-I-mean-Biblical style household. Ironically, we are very much atheist/agnostic.

> contact info
TonyG2099 At Yahoo.com for starts. This is just a cursory introduction and I'd prefer to go into more details than a single post can cover.

>previous experiences
None yet. Tried to meet with people online a few times and never got anywhere. Understandable, since being an adult is a lot of juggling.
>>
I almost always see people shooting for one male and multiple female relationships. Hardly ever one female and multiple male, or gender-balanced poly relationships.
>>
>>25344303
what if its two ladies and a guy? Then is the female the cuck? What if she ends up breaking up with the guy but the other lady doesn't? What if a hermaphrodite joins the mix?
>>
i have a gf and we have a female partner we play with.

pretty fun its actually a femdom scenario where they both bully me. super hot
>>
>>25345752
I prefer gender balanced, because I'm an accountant and ocd about equalizing shit
>>
I'm in something of an open relationship, she's bi and dates girls and sometimes I get to sleep with them too. That being said, this is probably the the worst place to be looking for someone for that.
>>
Poly is quite fun when it works out. Im currently 36, been married for 15 years and we are in a MFF poly relationship for 13 years now. Have children with both of them. Living under the same roof and all that. We dont really see it as anything different from a normal relationship except it's +1 person. Without good communication it can completely fall apart and I feel thats where it all comes crashing down for others. There can be many emotions involved and you just cant let them rot inside any of you. Can ask me anything you want if you wish.
>>
>>25346071
That's quite impressive. Also the children part, how the fuck do you manage that? Do you often have fights and stuff? How did it all start? How did your wife handle everything when you started out, especially the child with another woman.

>>25345778
> 2x F femdom
based. Have fun and enjoy it man. Hope it all goes well.

>>25345796
> That being said, this is probably the the worst place to be looking for someone for that.
How come? besides the whole 4chan thing. Honestly a person can be a hit or miss no matter where you find him or her. You might get a few extra joke adds from here, but that's about it.
>>
>>25345796
>> That being said, this is probably the the worst place to be looking for someone for that.

You mean 4chan's horde of angry shit weasels and petulant sad boys is a bad place to look for mellow adventurous sexual partners? Wew Lad. Very true.
>>
File: IMG_20170121_021942.jpg (3MB, 4048x3036px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170121_021942.jpg
3MB, 4048x3036px
Hey look! Poly!

32m/28f/24f in Los Angeles
> about me(us)
MFF Dom/Domme/switch triad. Just three geeky and kinky people looking for love.
> looking for
1. Local Bi female submissive to sub for him and enter relationship as a fourth
2. Local Bi or lesbian submissive for her
3. Local male submissive for domestic service and chastity
> not looking for
Guys who want to get laid
> long term/casual
fuck/platonic/online/rp
Long term, casual fuck, and platonic
> contact info
Kik/Skype: LaserJesusBeard
>>
>>25346476

I know I'm sorry 4 killing the dream
>>
>M21 F20
>SE WI
>Both Bi
>He's a versatile sub, she's a dom,
>looking for guys and gals who want to play, especially with the male component of our relationship.
>Not looking for people to flake out.
>Give kik for messaging
>>
>>25346476
But it's all those things that makes it exciting, doesn't it?
>>
29/27 m/f 416 Toronto
Happily married with 2 kids, third on the way. We've fooled around sometimes with friends together and apart.

>LF: she wants me to find a girlfriend for extracurricular activities, and I'm not sure keen on meaningless anonymous hookups

>NLF: Guys who are just trying to duck my wife.

>contact: kik j.brimclair
>>
>>25345765
The the lady is the cuck lol. These relationships are 1 sided and never work.
>>
>>25344339
>>25344377
>>25345524
>>25345752
>>25345779

The reason poly relationships with more men are less likely work out is because less men are bisexual, and in a poly MMF relationship, BOTH dudes would need to be bi.

How did that not occur to everybody in this goddamn thread?
>>
Serious question here, why is it almost entirely women and cucks who are into this open relationship garbage?
>>
>>25347560
No shit, captain obvious, but that doesn't mean it's impossible for male-majority or gender-balanced poly relationships to exist, it's just unfortunate and somewhat frustrating that they're less common.

I'd wager a lot of the reason men are less likely to be bi is because they experience far more shaming for being not strictly hetero than women do.
>>
>>25347585
I would agree on the reasons for men not being bi part. I myself am emotionally bi, but I don't like penis. Probably societal conditioning but don't care.

>less common
Yeah, successful poly relationships with non-bi men are probably as common as poly relationships with non-bi women. I.e. really fucking rare lol.
>>
>>25347564
Well who else would so it lol. If a man is into it he's automatically a cuck, so what other alternative situation is there?
>>
>>25347564
How are MFF poly relationships cuck tier exactly. What does the man lose?
>>
>>25347635

I've been resisting posting in this thread, but the easy way that you misrepresent cuckoldry deserves comment.

I am a straight man. Basically, I have had a small harem of three women with whom I am emotionally entwined. We fuck almost exclusively among ourselves, except for the occasional stray girl I bring in. I do not see my masculinity diminished by this.
>>
I really fucking hate this "cuck" thing. You assholes who just throw it out so randomly are annoying as fuck.
>>
>asl
Me: 29, straight female, upper Midwest, partnered with a 38/m, 43/m, married to a 29/m
> about me(us)
Poly for about 3 years, came as a natural feeling evolution from swinging. Husband and I have been together since high school, 3 years with one partner and 2 with the other. Husband has a girlfriend and a kid with said girlfriend, we aren't romantically linked but we're pretty good friends. One partner single, one married.
> looking for
I don't even know, probably nothing.
> not looking for
Creeps
> platonic/online
> contact info
I'll give this out if anyone really wants it
>>
>>25343651
>asl (yourself or you and your partner(s))
24/m/Florida

>about me(us)
Typical 4chan nerd. Mostly into /v/ and /tg/ stuff. Recently got out of a poly situation where I was the pet to a couple.

>looking for
Looking for another couple I can be a pet/servant to or looking for someone that wants many pets/servants.

>not looking for
Hit and runs. I love talking to yall but be up front. If your not interested just say so. Its really annoying to spill my guts and have you poof.

>long term/casual fuck/platonic/online/erp
Mid to long term? Not really interest4ed in casual fucks. Online is fine but don't expect it to last if you don't have plans to make it real. ERP is fine I normally use F-List for ERP.

>contact info
I got steam, skype, text, discord, just email me here first [email protected]
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.