[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Heya! I'm searching for someone interested in fullfulling

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

Heya! I'm searching for someone interested in fullfulling a sexual fantasy of mine. I would love to suck and pleasure my wifes (28yo) breasts (95E) with another guy.

My wife is horny and crazy when you touch her big niples. She really enjoys peeps who suck on her boobs! She wants to try a threesome one day.

Maybe someone could share experiences?!? Are there males interested? Females who've already experienced this?

My wife is chubby, blond and loves cock. No threesome experience.
>>
Fkn cuck. Die
>>
What state are you in?
>>
>>25341641
Not USA. Europe.
>>
I think I'd rather see what I'm getting into first, but I'm potentially interested
>>
>>25341651
country?
>>
File: IMG_6404.png (1MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6404.png
1MB, 1334x750px
>>25341664
This is my wife. Can you share a pic 2?
>>
>>25341669
Belgium. The most northern tip.

Does someone have experience with this?
>>
Let me know if you come over to england, would happily help
>>
>>25341693
In autumn we will be in London.

You have some experience with this?
>>
>>25341700
Vieze cuck
>>
Yeh , many girls love there tits to be played with. Me and an ex used to share partners and have people over for 3 somes
>>
>>25341616
Cuck. Heck who am i kidding you dont need two men for women like you to be a cuck
>>
Let me know when you reach london
>>
>>25341700
i can join you if you ever came to greece
>>
>>25341616
I'm in southern Netherlands and I'd be up for it
>>
Femanon. Have quite a bit of experience with this, but sadly not in Europe...
>>
Northern France here (Lille)
I love that Idea. Let me know if you're interested
>>
>>25341682
Hey OP

I'm close to you and I have the exact fantasy. I love breast and breastworship and nipple play.

Do you want my contact info so we can talk? Share experiences and stuff?
>>
Hey OP

I'm from Germany and would be interested. If you wanna text me add me on Kik: JJ28389
>>
>>25341616
Dutch guy near the Belgian border. Love chubby women and big boobs. Love sucking nipples and would love to try a 3some and dp.
Kik d00d81
>>
Bump. OP needs to post more chubby delicious tits
>>
>>25341677
these are her tits? goddamn. would love to help out.
kik: sartreart
from south germany but why not give it a try. i had a threesome before.
>>
23yo from the Antwerp region that is willing to have a talk about this
>>
>>25344828
forgot my kik: chromaticAberration
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.