[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you will never wear a chastity belt for seven years until

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3620.jpg (128KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3620.jpg
128KB, 1600x1067px
>you will never wear a chastity belt for seven years until marriage to demonstrate your commitment to a cute thicc conservative christian virgin who tolerated your cuckolding fetish only because she thought it was funny but always said she'd never act on it, only to watch her lose her virginity to a big black cock on your wedding night because she's horny and doesn't want to wait any longer but you're already booked into the hotel and you forgot your chastity key and the 6'3" linebacker down the hall was just so sweet and funny earlier when she ran into him at the hotel's gym and because she says she "always kinda liked" your "obsession with cuckolding, anyway, it's cute... so honey, can i invite him over? promise you won't be too mad? and you'll... um, you'll eat me out after, won't you hubby?"

why even live
>>
>>25341377
>tfw she'll never abort your weak babies to make room for a stud's babies instead
>>
>>25341377
it happened to me too. She even fucked my sister and all my friends. Im ok now.
>>
>>25341377
There is no reason for you. Kys cuck niggers.
>>
>>25341377
Did you really just get married?
>>
>>25341426
i wish i could find a girl who'd do that to me

are you a girl who'll do that to me

do you know a girl who'll do that to me

please respond
>>
KYS you fucking degenerate.
>>
>>25341467
Well I am a white female, but I am neither christian nor conservative.

Additionally I am also married already. If it helps, we didn't have sex on our wedding night at all. (Although we had slept together before we were married)
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.