[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bored. Just found out my boyfriend (so-called) cheated on me.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

File: hqdefault (1).jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
13KB, 480x360px
Bored. Just found out my boyfriend (so-called) cheated on me. I guess ex boyfriend.

Am I ugly? He's not exactly a prize
>>
>>25340760
time stamp or buzz off.
>>
>>25340760
i think you not ugly about 8/10 i just say my opinion and i think he jerk becouse real men never cheat gf
>>
eh i'd probably do you, but cheating is rarely about attractiveness. It's about old and new. Asshole ex saw an opportunity for something new and took it, instead of trying to do anything to make his current relationship work. You're better off without him.
>>
>>25340769
I'm not an 8 but thanks. I just think it is mean. If you want to be with other people then that's ok, but why make me your girlfriend? Why make me do gross things to prove it?

WE. Just sad now, but things always get better.
>>
>>25340804
Give us a timestamp
>>
>>25340804
i think that do only weak man becouse why go to whores if you can have your own princess who will love you and help you anytime when you need it i think you really cool and i cant understand that asshole
>>
>>25340760
It's difficult to tell with such threads whether people are looking for honesty or reassurance lol.

I think your glasses make you look kind of Downs syndrome. I mean you're not really making any effort to style yourself as a hot girl, probably don't go to the gym etc.

So I mean the good news is you could get in fantastic shape, get contacts, dress sexy and be really hot.
>>
File: IMG_20170604_103328.jpg (388KB, 733x1270px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170604_103328.jpg
388KB, 733x1270px
If you want OP Kik me And I can send ya pics of my huge cock to make yo exbf A bit jealous lol
Kik is ZackisKing32
>>
>>25340870
why you are so asshole and think somebody interesting in your little dick? go and show it to your mother you little fag
>>
>>25340760
Can't tell without tits
>>
>>25340888
>little
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>25340760
Cheating has nothing to do with looks.

Fuck him tho. (Not literally. (Eww chlamydia))
>>
>>25340760
Yes you're ugly. So much so that I wouldn't cheat on you.
I'd never give you a shot to begin with
>>
>>25340760
I'd cheat on you, but still fuck you regularly too. 6.5-7/10
>>
>>25340760

Don't listen to the people here, you're not ugly, but it wouldn't matter. Bad people cheat, that's what they do.

My girlfriend of 3 years recently cheated on me with some little mouthbreather and I honest to God can't figure it out but I'm pretty distraught. It just sucks, but it's not your fault so don't blame yourself.
>>
That picture is beyond terrible but you look fine enough.
>>
>>25340760
You look like you have downs LMAO
>>
>>25341241
Don't listen to them. It's hard to tell due to blurry pic but you seem cute and like you have a fun personality inna sort of innocent way. by no means ugly. How did you meet your bf? Keep in mind that most people on here don't have a lot of depth as youay think and obviously your ex didn't either.
Players are players. Once you have more experience you should be able to spot red flags easier.
>>
>>25340760
yes you are ugly i give you a 3/10
>>
You look like a mongoloid
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-RaVTayyfU

not only are you guys retards, you're also pedophiles. also to the OP, change your file name so we know its not just pulled from youtube
>>
>>25342731
Nigga how am I a pedophile for bullying a girl who looks like she has downs, honestly OP is funny for this tho
>>
>>25340760
youre average/basic af
who cares move on, guys are a dime a dozen for a girl
>>
>>25340804
>make me do gross things to prove it
Such as what?
>>
Hey if you want a rally guy who will never cheat on you and will be faithful and loyal to you. Kik me @ ngmunky05
>>
File: raptors.gif (465KB, 300x131px) Image search: [Google]
raptors.gif
465KB, 300x131px
>>25340760
man, I'm sorry your ex cheated, cheating is a fucking terrible thing and I hope this can possible help cheer you up bro, hopefully it can get a smile out of you
>>
I'd fuck you and care about you, that faggot probably just wants cocksleeves.
>>
>>25340760
6/10 would take a love to see your face of I came on your toes.
>>
Define " why make me do gross things"
>>
I'd fuck you. I you have skype, I'd like to see you naked
>>
>>25340760
>Just found out my boyfriend (so-called) cheated on me.

what are you underaged? who the fuck cares and why bring it up on this board of all places
>>
You look about 12, you pictures from a potatoe, your beds a mess, your arms covered in bangles, your wearing swimming goggles, i feel bad for you mr handy
>>
>>25341241
I thought the same thing lol
>>
>>25340760
Do you have any pictures of your Ex?
>>
>>25340760
You look kinda young op.
>>
>>25340760
You kinda look like you have Down syndrome
>>
>>25340804
If you think sex is just gross and nothing else then I see why he cheated on you
>>
>>25340760
No, you are not ugly. So relax.
>>
>>25348567
Nah I just think its the way she pulled her hair back, makes her forehead look big
>>
File: 1495506640602.png (192KB, 526x399px) Image search: [Google]
1495506640602.png
192KB, 526x399px
>>25346679

He made her put his pee pee in her mouth, and then her no no spot.

Gross
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.