[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Caregivers + littles Thread /cgl/ This thread is for people

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 10

File: little snacks.jpg (69KB, 533x471px) Image search: [Google]
little snacks.jpg
69KB, 533x471px
Caregivers + littles Thread /cgl/

This thread is for people into cgl, or the shortened acronym for ddlg, mdlg, ddlb, mdlb, and light petplay.
So Daddy doms, Mommy doms, little girls, little boys, and pets are welcome to discuss their experience with cgl or to post their information and try to find friends or maybe even a significant other!

* Inspiration for your post! You don't have to use this template if you don't want to.
>(big/little/switch?)
>(dom/sub/switch?)
>A/S/L
>sexual orientation
>interests
>fun facts about you!
>looking for
>not looking for
>contact info

* Thread questions:
>Bigs, what kind of rules do you have (or would you have) for your littles?
>Littles, what kinds of rules do you have (or want to have) from your bigs?

*** This is not a sugar thread, so please do not treat it like one. ***

( Also, here is the invite to a caregivers + littles discord server if you'd like to join! Please post an intro in #introductions when you join so we can assign a role to you. Thank you <3 )
>https://discord.gg/bhwyaGW
>>
>gf likes being dominant
>she likes the idea of pet-play and possibly mommydom stuff in the bedroom but we've never tried it
>she likes to be rough and sadistic during sexy times but like the moment we've both gotten off it's back to the vanilla mindset
>not sure how to tell her I'd totally enjoy some non-sexy petplay roleplay(or really I'd be fine with any type of D/s stuff but petplay would be preferred) type stuff outside of the bedroom without it possibly coming off as weird

Ugh, I'd still like to feel like I'm her bitch and like she owns me even during non-sexy times, but I'm really scared she wouldn't be into the idea and I'm not sure if I should even try bringing it up ;-;
Do y'all have any advice on how to tell her I'd like to do more petplay stuff?
>>
File: ebf.png (172KB, 680x329px) Image search: [Google]
ebf.png
172KB, 680x329px
>>25337320
Who originally brought up being dominant? Was it you or her?

If she's the one who brought it up I wouldn't be surprised if she originally wanted to do it more and just said "but only in the bedroom" to avoid freaking you out. I mean, I'm not a mind-reader, that's just an educated guess.

But maybe next time it happens just be like
>I really, really like it when you take control. Honestly I wish you could do it all the time.

Just, like, play it real cool, non-chalant, but then she might be like

>Would you like that?

And then you can be like

>Yeah, I really would, if you're up for it. It's fun.

Or, y'know, along those lines.

Have a relevant picture.
>>
>>25337358
I mean she sorta brought it up originally, like early on in our relationship we were discussing sexual preferences and I was only mentioning like vanilla stuff and she just told me she could tell I was a sub and that she wanted to tie me up. D/s stuff has kinda been fading out though as our sex life has gotten more routine, so I get worried that maybe she was only ever interested in it cuz she could tell I liked it. Lately she's been talking about how she wants to try new things in the bedroom, mostly pegging, and so I've been really wanting to tell her I'd like to do some stuff outside the bedroom too, but part of me is worried that maybe she isn't really all that into being dominant and just likes having kinky/taboo sex.
>>
23-and-eleven-twelfths-year-old little girl from California here. Mostly looking for a daddy but I'm open to a mommy if she's just right. But I'm pretty low-key about that search.

>interests
Games and puzzles, writing, a little bit of baking. I watch a lot of TV and I love documentaries.
>fun facts about you!
I went to the national championship of Quiz Bowl when I was a sophomore in high school. (We didn't do very well, but still.)
>looking for
New friends. Maybe a CG but I'm not in a rush. If we get to talking and we click then maybe eventually.
>not looking for
Dudes just looking to get their respective dicks wet, or anyone super-strict.
>contact info
You can find me in the Discord server. I think you'll figure out who's me pretty quickly.

>>25337378
I dunno. Saying out of the blue "I can tell you're a sub" seems like a domme move to me.

But that's the beauty of saying it all non-chalantly. If she's not into it she can just say, like "Hm." It's only if she latches onto it that she wants to be in control.

That's my estimation, anyhow.
>>
Op is a faggot
>>
File: MYXJ_20170602194922_save.jpg (904KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
MYXJ_20170602194922_save.jpg
904KB, 1280x1280px
I like aspects of abdl. Is that welcome. I feel they close over so naturally.
Mostly I want little friends rn
>>
>>25337456
Sure. We've got several ABDL members in the server already.
>>
File: 20170606_193929.jpg (657KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
20170606_193929.jpg
657KB, 2048x1152px
>>25337456
Cross over. Wtf.

Bonus plushie pile.
>>
>>25337468
Ah cool. We sometimes get shunned from stuff. Not saying a little has to be into abdl and such but it adds such a cute smoll element. And I dont get at aaaall
>>
>>25337475
That's quite a pile!
>>
>>25337298
>Littles, what kinds of rules do you have (or want to have) from your bigs?
One thing I've always thought would be great is whenever my big took me to like a museum or aquarium or anything like that I'd have to carry around a little notebook and write down anything new or fun that I learned that day and then we'd go over it on the ride home.

And in a more conventional sense, a "no cursing" rule makes me feel very little indeed.
>>
File: received_1711801185501964.jpg (245KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
received_1711801185501964.jpg
245KB, 1536x2048px
>>25337519
Not even close to all. Just the ones I've amassed in the last 6 months. Some belong to my little/switch flatmate but they're totally mine now!
>>25337962
Awww that sounds fun. Tfw big has given up on me lately. Thinks buying things is substitute for little things. :/ But I like this guy he bought me
>>
>>25338029
>Thinks buying things is substitute for little things
Aww, that's no good. A mountain of stuffies is nothing compared to Daddy time. Does he at least enforce rules?
>>
>>25338084
No the truth is its sort of my fault. He feels like it all means nothing because I don't feel ready for an actual relationship with him. I don't feel it has to be labled. He's just gradually stopped doing anything and he seems pretty unsure. Like I'd have to tell him everything I want. Which I get to a point but part of me feels he should understand? Little me doesn't want to ask.
>>
>>25338104
That's not your fault! You deserve a daddy who understands and respects your needs.
>>
File: MYXJ_20170426200251_save.jpg (1MB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
MYXJ_20170426200251_save.jpg
1MB, 960x1280px
>>25338334
I don't know. We've been under a lot of stress lately and I can see his point. But I just read all these cute things daddies do on tumblr. And why can't I just get all of that. It shouldn't be this difficult for him to work out what I want. Basically treat me as a kid sometimes
it's simple and I really need the encouragement for little space
>>
>>25338645
Why not be as open with him as you are being with us, here? shit show him the thread(s) like the ABDL thread that FINAAAAAAANNLY got archived.

You're the cute UK baby, I told you to try modeling. Aloha my friend ~
>>
>>25337456
tfw no alpacasso
you're really cute!!!
>>
File: MYXJ_20170602193239_save.jpg (874KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
MYXJ_20170602193239_save.jpg
874KB, 1280x1280px
>>25340119
That's flora and I also have nigel :)
>>25338737
I've said these things in some way or other but I'm not too great at explaining myself. And none of it really changes the way he feels. I think it could work out in the end though
>>
File: IMG_20170608_190755.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170608_190755.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
Hiiiiiii I'm 23 mtf Tx, little sub looking to be nice for a Dom! I just want someone to cuddle me. I'm at an anime convention today!
Kik me at nuts_rice
>>
>>25340129
How's he feel again? He wants a label and a role in the relationship right?
Why can't he be "daddy" for you?
Why do ya think it'll work out in the end?
If you want a daddy figure that will do the Tumblr ddlg post worthy stuff, why can't you make this guy be that?
>>
>>25340495
Ah yes. "I can change him!"

I wonder if anyone's had that idea before...

>>25338645
Bear in mind:
>Those Tumblr posts are collected from hundreds of people. Not everyone is going to have those sorts of exchanges and no one is going to have ALL of them unless they make an active effort of "I found something cute! Daddy, will you act it out with me?"
>They may be fabricated or based only loosely on actual exchanges.
>When they are taken from actual exchanges, they can be cleaned up or tweaked for publication.

Cute as they can be, it'd be foolish to wholly base your expectations on them.
>>
>>25337298
New invite.
https://discord.gg/NDUYx6P
>>
>>25340664
I didn't expect all or any. It's more the idea of cute spontaneous little things people can do
>>
File: 1415301159838.jpg (111KB, 459x625px) Image search: [Google]
1415301159838.jpg
111KB, 459x625px
>role
sub, pet, little boy(?) (never tried)
>ASL
Male/21/US and A
>sexual orientation
Straight
>interests
Electronic music, video games, weightlifting, camping/hiking, anime and manga, fashion
>fun facts
I tour often for music, i do a lot of graphic art and design too
>looking for
A serious, loving relationship with a domme or mommy who'd like a masculine sub. Obviously not right when we start talking though
>not looking for
ANYTHING poly or non-monogamous.

(Pic unrelated)
>>
>>25340664
Not change him, just get him to accept the role he was already partially in..
>>
>role
I'm a sub and a little(but I can be a switch but a bit rusty as a don)
>ASL
Male 18 California
>sexual orientation
Straight
>interests
I really love music (listening to it, making it etc) ocean life and the ocean in general is something I'm in love with, cats, dogs, the moon, cuddles, wholesome things,movies,writing,video games
>funfacts
Well I hug a pillow while I sleep, I've been playing guitar for about 3 years, my facial hair is a different color than the hair on my head (my beard is red) and I could do this weird pop thing with my shoulder
>looking for
I'm looking for a mommy/dom or other littles that I can be friends with, a mommy I'm looking for would have to be caring, fun, open and spontaneous at times, gentle but assertive when she needs to, be okay with clingy and supportive of me, age doesn't really matter
>what I'm not looking for
I'm not looking for a dom that's inconsistent and just pops in and out whenever she feels like
>kik: R0bert_Garcia.2599
>>
>>25342958
The ocean is pretty dang cool.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.