[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a tall, well-educated, relatively good-looking (generally

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: drinkalone-750x400.jpg (64KB, 750x400px) Image search: [Google]
drinkalone-750x400.jpg
64KB, 750x400px
I'm a tall, well-educated, relatively good-looking (generally score 6/7) social anon, with a good job in a promising career. Apartment with a view of the city on both sides. Lots of disposable income at the end of the month, well-endowed and have no problems performing.

I'm a white male anon, winning the genetic lottery.

Yet i am absolutely miserable because the woman i love doesn't love me.

Drink with me anons. Drink to my misery. Drink to my inability to find happiness.

I know i will.
>>
And even here nobody gives a fuck. Not sure why i ever though it'd be different.
>>
>>25333343
Give it 30 mins.

I took some sleeping medicine and its not working so I am really tempted to crack open my grog.

I still love each person I ever fell in love with. Most will never know. The ones that do know want nothing to do with me.

I have failed at almost everything I do. I can't find my passion or drive. I don't get into it like I used to. I get to experience it in little blips or massive peaks. I finally get to feel myself again and its gone.

We are here to live and die. Nothing more. Life only grants you death. You get to experience the rush of life in exchange for your soul. But when you feel soulless you have nothing to bargain with. Nothing else to share.
>>
already drunk.

if that's how she feels toward you, think of how happy you'll be with you fall in love with another woman that loves you just as much, if not more. press on good anon, keep your head up and thoughts positive, and cheers.
>>
>>25333404
This. The cough syrup kicked in so I'm not so gloomy anymore here is the way I see it.

If you hold out for her, you are holding back on someone who TRULY loves you. I want you to think of a girl. Not your fantasy or your crush or oneitis.

Think of all the girls out there who are honestly into you. Someone you don't need to pretend with. Don't wait. I keep waiting and waiting. I found my girl and it was heartbreaking.

He story made my want to cry at first. Then I started to wonder how much of it was her. I realized that you can never sell yourself short. Give it everything you got because I have lost out on the best parts of life because I got depressed and couldn't cope.

Don't get depressed.
>>
I've given it 30 days.

Nothing works. There's no other like her. I might aswell not exist.
>>
>>25333343
>the woman i love doesn't love me.
There's prob some reason for it, like you are a psychopath or something.
>>
>>25333343
>>
>>25333423
there's lots others like her and better.
>>
>>25333424
You're probably right.
>>25333428
?..
>>25333431
So i've been told, day in day out. Have yet to be proven this.
>>
File: happy-lioness.jpg (47KB, 700x465px) Image search: [Google]
happy-lioness.jpg
47KB, 700x465px
Well, everything you listed is superficial bullshit, to put it bluntly. Bottom line is you're not happy with yourself, regardless of the fact that you hit all the things a lot of naive people believe are the keys to happiness. If all of your suffering is caused by the desire for one person, you've lost your self of self. No one clings to one person and one person only if they're a truly secure, happy, confident individual. You put all your joy and worth into her, and now that she's gone, you feel like you've lost a piece of you.

The only way you're going to be able to get over her is if you put your energy back into yourself. If you have talents, hobbies, or goals, work on those. Work on the things that make you happy as an individual.
>>
File: 1383551424782.jpg (120KB, 497x640px) Image search: [Google]
1383551424782.jpg
120KB, 497x640px
>>25333445
>sense
fix'd
also second
and saved
the sooner anons understand that the only people they are entitled to are themselves the better.
>>
never said i was entitled to anything or anybody. just broken because i cant do anything to make her love me.
>>
>>25333343
Oh your apartment has a view of the city on BOTH sides AND you won the genetic lottery (6-7/10 BUT WHITE)? Yeah there's really nothing more you could do for a woman to fall in love with you. You sound like a great guy to be around.
>>
>>25333501
thanks bro
>>
>>25333343
It only hurts in the beginning anon. As times goes you will not firget, but find other ways to be happy.
Happened to me not long ago. I started understanding I wasn't missing her, but feeling lonely and desperate. Keep going strong anon. You're going to pull through.
>>
File: 1473640232019.jpg (50KB, 658x493px) Image search: [Google]
1473640232019.jpg
50KB, 658x493px
>>25333343
Aww man, your life is pretty much perfect except some dumb bitch isn't into you. You poor guy.
I went to college because I was told that is how I get a better life. Undergrad was essentially worthless. Fail out of med school because I was working too much to study because I was too poor to afford it. Did take out loans but weren't enough. Worked dead end job to pay back loans and barely have enough to live. Went back to school for master's degree, that didn't help me get employed, and made me over qualified for shit jobs. More loans. Death is the only way out now.
But it gets better; I only loved two girls in my life. The first I dated for 4 years, she cheated on me with my best friend of 10 years. They have a baby now. The second, told me she wanted a family and all the things I wanted. Got pregnant, aborted my baby because she wasn't as into it as she thought and not ready yet. Lost all passion for her. Couldn't regularly attract women until in my early 30's when I no longer like women for anything other than sex. Can't stand to hang out with them or listen to them because they are generally boring and lame once the lust blinders fall off.
Had to move back in with parents at 36 after my business failed and my life fell apart over a few hundred dollar shortfall that spiraled out of control and ruined me. Looks have gone to shit. Chance of having a family is gone. No money or prospects. Tried to do everything the right way but failed. Literally no reason to get out of bed and nothing to look forward to. Still marching forward with grim resolve even though I know it is ultimately pointless.

But hey, some random chick isn't as into you as you are into her so you have my sympathies.
>>
>>25333501
>You sound like a great guy to be around
I disagree

Re-read this:
>And even here nobody gives a fuck. Not sure why i ever though it'd be different.

That is some whiny self hatred oh woe is me bullshit. You can't be sympathetic to that shit forever before you start to fucking hate the person. It's disgusting and unattractive. That's prob why she will never love him.

He's absolute shit inside. He thinks because of all the positive shit in

>>25333343

that he's fucking owed something. And when he can't have it he drowns in despair and self hatred.

Dude need some therapy and probably an ass kicking.
>>
>>25334310
You're way too angry at that. Yes, there's a bit of truth in what you say (I believe, I don't know the guy), but it's buried under a mountain of uncannily violent banter.
What makes you so hateful anon ?
>>
>>25334337
>You're way too angry at that. Yes, there's a bit of truth in what you say (I believe, I don't know the guy), but it's buried under a mountain of uncannily violent banter.
>What makes you so hateful anon ?

It's not hate, it's disgust and revulsion.

I don't want to beat his ass. That ass kicking was meant to be metaphorical.

I've just known people like that and they are awful to be around. They don't want help, they want to complain and wallow in their misery. They are incredibly selfish.

Also I was hoping op would read it and maybe take it as a "verbal" asskicking.

The problem is showing sympathy feeds that negative shit. It's literally the worst thing you can do. Even OP knows it. He's telling you, essentially, "you shouldn't feel sorry for me", before feeling sorry for himself.
>>
>>25333501
>>25334310
>I disagree
Your sarcasm detector is on the fritz again Anon. I think your dry wit sensor may be faulty as well. Get them fix'd. Baring afew sympathetic types, I think most posters ITT are just as put off by OP's mindset as you are. We just didn't go into rage mode when expressing our disapproval.
>>
>>25334348
Shit, my apologies anon. You're god damn on point.
I should have thought of that earlier when I met people with the same mindset.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.