[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why should anyone care about what a bunch of men whose opinion

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0356.jpg (257KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0356.jpg
257KB, 1280x960px
Why should anyone care about what a bunch of men whose opinion doesn't matter think about other men who are looking for a women?
>>
>>25332517
I concur. i mostly come here to gawk at this idiocy.
>>
>>25332648
Really, the people rating give women a retarded boost because they're desperate. Like 3/10 is now 8/10. They're not even attracted to men so why should anyone give a fuck? They're not your audience.
>>
File: 1469987608413.png (10KB, 606x438px) Image search: [Google]
1469987608413.png
10KB, 606x438px
>>25332696
Don't get redpilled now.
>>
>>25332517
because OP is gay
>>
>>25332706
I come on here to muse at the ridiculous ratings when I do well in real life, and they say shit like I'll never have a girlfriend when I've had plenty. It's some serious projection.
>>
>>25332707
Pls I'm not a rudypoo
>>
>>25332708
Or maybe because those relationships of your didn't last, seeing as how they're are a plenty, maybe they were drunk and or it was pity sex?
>>
>>25332711
Yeah dude years long relationships sure are pity sex and being drunk. Especially when they want to marry you and have your babies. Fucking retard. Go back to mommy's basement.
>>
I have never had a girlfriend and I'm 22 years old.
>>
>>25332718
You've got a long life ahead of you, my man. Don't be discouraged.
>>
>>25332713
So, you broke up with girls more often then they broke up with you? Are you SURE? Think back and count, and wonder if they were cheating the whole time, just using you as a provider.
>>25332750
Psh. If you haven't gotten laid up until that late, odds are you're gonna fail HARD in life. Think about it this way: you want sex as a male starting possibly before even the start of puberty, then at around 14 it intensifies, but all those years he failed when he was the most hormonal and wanted sex the most. Why would he be able to get it now, after nearly ten years of wanting it? Even if he gets it, all those bitter memories of not cannot be easily dealt with. he's an abnormalfaggot and always will be.
>>
>>25332816
Wow, you have to be the most desperate human being on earth. You're the incarnation of men on this board: pathetic beta cuck telling themselves they're chads. I know they weren't cheating on me, but I'm sure since you lack the social skills necessary to actually speak to human beings off of image boards, you wouldn't know how to know, and will just fight me on it.
I didn't provide much of anything other than being no one and everyone simultaneously.
>>
>>25332816
Not only are you picking on someone who isn't stepping out of bounds (like you), you're just showing everyone on this board that you're actually a faggot who couldn't get a real girl to save his life, but you're so jaded about it that you have to attack people when they're down. I mean really, just how pathetic are you? Please just kill yourself. No one will be missing you.
>>
>>25332855
>>25332873
>my presumptious notions about the world versus presumptious notions about me

Whatever helps you have le faith in le world senpaitachi.
>>
>>25332881
This has to be the weakest comeback I've seen in a while. 0/10
>>
>>25333057
>got him to respond
>zero out of ten
wew

Maybe you didn't get the point that you presuming to know who I am in order to insult me is ironically caused by my being presumptious about others. It makes you a hypocrit. You logically have no reason to do that unless you on some level agree with my logic. It's asinine.
>>
>>25333318
No, actually I'm not making assumptions, otherwise you wouldn't be so incensed. This is funny.
>>
>>25333697
Unless, of course, I'm right and you're just naive.
>>
>>25334256
>I'm right but I'm going to keep responding and hopefully no one will notice that I'm wrong
>>
>>25334821
>desire to get the last word
>>
>>25334927
No, I think you genuinely hope someone will believe you, because this board is all you have in your pathetic life.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.