[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do I look alright?. My self esteem feels like it is on shaky

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 1

File: 20170607_200832.jpg (558KB, 945x1260px) Image search: [Google]
20170607_200832.jpg
558KB, 945x1260px
Do I look alright?. My self esteem feels like it is on shaky grounds so I need a dose of reality to see where I stand. A rate would be appreciated.
>>
-1000/10
>>
>>25329235
That explains a lot about my life actually. Thanks for your honesty.
>>
>>25329228
Pfff so ugly man sorry :(
Every good word on you is a try to "cheer you up".
you are like 3-4/10
>>
>>25329228
I'd say you're about a 5 or a 6
>>
>>25329251
I figured. I dont even know why i bothered to lose weight. I might as well get fat, and eat whatever I want. Not going to get a girl's attention no matter what I do. At least now I can focus on other stuff.
>>
you look good bro! smile and be happy with who you are. Rejoice that you are alive and is living a life that many does not have the chance to do
>>
>>25329254
Fucking liar. I'm not even close to average. Fuck off.
>>
>>25329228
I'd say 5-6/10, basically average or slightly above average. You aren't going to turn heads, but there's no reason your self esteem should suffer for your looks. Also, I think your features will look better as you age or if you worked out. Just don't get fat or your cheeks will blow out.
>>
>>25329258
"Just b urself XD Ecks Dee". Is honesty that fucking difficult for you assholes? I hope your family gets shot up.
>>
>>25329259
>>25329264
You just got a lot uglier... I don't think your looks are the issue here.
>>
>>25329263
"There's no reasin your self esteem should suffer for your looks". Fucking moron. People treat others entirely based on their looks. Attractive people are treated with kindness and attention. I've never received either, therefore, I am an ugly fuck. You're absolutely retarded.
>>
>>25329267
>implying people care about anything else

That is the weakest coping mechanism I've seen. Have fun with your delusion.
>>
>>25329228
jesus dude you look fine. You're like a 5 but you look miserable.
Smile, maybe get something stylish like a more unique haircut or something and you'll be A-ok.
>>
>>25329228
Tinypenis/10
>>
>>25329259
Grow up, you pathetic little cunt.
>>
>>25329269
are you korean? you sound korean.
>>
>>25329271
People care if you're a cunt.
>>
>>25329272
"Like a 5".

Thinly veiled lie. In others words, a 1.

>>25329276
No but I'm so disgusting it doesnt even matter.
>>
It was then that these people realised it was all an elaborate ruse to insult people trying to help him.
>>
>>25329264
alright...

>>25329267
is right

I take back what I said
>>
>>25329278
Says the ignorant shithead who gets off from trying to make himself feel better by lying to complete strangers. If someone were to kidnap you and disembowel you, the world would be alright.

>>25329280
HAHAHAHA. That's pretty funny. Keep coping.
>>
>>25329283
Stop living in denial
>>
>posts in every rate thread in the catalog without rating others and also makes his own thread
>Every single post you made afterwords
>That dejected frown
I'm ugly. I don't have any friends. I sit on my computer all fucking day every fucking day of my life. Sometimes I think about buying a hooker and blowing my head off instead of paying.
But at the very least i'm not you.
P.S. at least i'm white.
P.S.S. at least i'm tall
P.S.S.S. eat shit
>>
>>25329294
I'm literally average. You know what though? That might as well be tiny given the "acceptable" standard is 7 and up.
>>
>>25329296
Very funny. The ironic thing is you're just a white version of me and I have a few friends. Pull the trigger one of these days :^)
>>
>>25329296
All he's doing is looking for attention
If anyone gives his a decent rating he spams "hurr durr he lying pls call me ugly cuz that's what I am" looking for sympathy rofl
Sad desu
>>
>>25329228
estas regular, el problema es tu porte
>>
JUST
FUCKING
STOP ALREADY
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>25329312
I'd like people to tell me the truth, that's all. The reason why I explode at those idiots is because their "truth" doesnt agree with my life experience - which means they are lying. If I really was average, then I would have at least 1 girl interested in me in my entire life. No girl has ever cared about me that way. You couldnt comprehend that anyway. I bet it is nice living in complete ignorance of the hell that is living as a fucking disgusting subhuman.
>>
>>25329313
I'm 6' 1". My problem is that I'm an ugly fuck even after working out regularly for 2 years. Yes, this is me AFTER "improving". I was afraid of all that effort being pointless. Sadly, looks like it was.
>>
>>25329331
your mouth is sticking out because your front teeth are too big, i reccomend tooth shaving and youll look better
>>
>>25329336
I have braces. They push my upper and lower lips forward. However that still wont change shit.
>>
>>25329341
i think thats the only problem with your facial structure and if you can fix that youll look better.
Also you might not be attractive to girls because your eyes show that your depressed
>>
>>25329228
You're average. A literal 6, with some confidence, a haircut, and maybe a beard you'd be a 7.5. No bullshit, though, confidence can be very important and that self pity shit is making you fucking weak.
>>
>>25329344
Then we'll see my performance in about a year when i get my braces off. In terms of the second thing though, I'm depressed because girls have never given me attention, and girls wont give me attention because I'm depressed. Looks like I cant do anything about that.

>>25329345
What haircut would you suggest? This has always been my default cut because my hair is weird and I dont want to experiment and possibly end up with something even more awful. Also I cant grow a beard despite being 20. Idk why. Regardless, haircut suggestions?
>>
the way you stand also shows your unsecure.Stand straight dont curve your back backwards
>>
>>25329365
dont think about girls, most are no better than a fleshlight.Just focus on improving yourself for your own good and a quality girl will come to you.And if you just want girls for sex fake your self confidence, act mysterious and more masculine
>>
>>25329365
mestizos have mostly mongoloid genes so you would look better by copying asians hairstlyle
>>
>>25329331
Nope I feel u but u don't see me posting here and getting mad at strangers
Just relax man, maybe work out, u don't look horrible, but obviously girls aren't just gonna be lining up to fuck u, u gotta put in some effort like 95% of he other guys out there do
The only people who can just get girls without trying are 9/10-10/10s
>>
>>25329228
You have decent facial features and that's all that matters. Go to the gym and add some size, get a haircut and grow out a beard or some facial hair if you can and dress a little sharper and you'll be an easy stud. Of course confidence will come with those things and after a little bit you'll be a stud and have no problem.
>>
>>25329228
You're shit tier.
Your mouth sticks out cause you had braces, had teeth removed = weak jaw, recesses chin. Bad midface ratio cause you didn't followes the correct tongue posture
>>
>>25329228
Gimme one where you have a slight smile and then we'll talk. If you lift a bit your chin will look better. I look lot like you except with a bigger nose and smaller ears
>>
Grow your hair out OP.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.